Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

1x1 with x_fire

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

1x1 with x_fire - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 9:32 pm

Demitri nodded, "Poor boy" He muttered, chuckling and grinning at his wife.
"Have fun, drive safe, the ususal jazz" He called, wandering back downstairs to see what the others were up to.
"My son" He said, chuckling as he saw Zach curled up next to Alayna while she spoke to Chris.
"Just embraced his inner wolf?" He teased, going over to where the fire pit was usually set up and began to get things together.
"Think Sven will join us?" He asked Chris, keeping his tone light and cautious.
"I dunno, I hope so" He murmured, "He should" He added, looking worriedly.

Chris nodded at Alayna, "It can take a little while" He murmured, "Learning to accept and then embrace the inner beast" He nodded at Zach. "He was a late bloomer as well, when it comes to shifting, and he didn't have the typical shifter upbringing" He commented dryly, meaning Kristen and Demitri had been so busy with Maddie and Vlad's drama that Zach had had to deal with a lot of the shifting stuff on his own.
"We weren't the best support system" Demitri agreed tiredly, he still felt guilty about that time, realizing he and Kristen had screwed up parenting wise, leaving their son to basically deal with his own problems while they delt with Maddie's drama.
"Its not your fault Demitri" Chris murmured, "You guys had a lot on your plate"
Zach snorted, showing that he was clearly awake, he still held some anger towards his parents for that time in his life. He had felt very second place to his sister.

---

Sami shrugged, "So I guess we just go whenever" She muttered, "Maria does have a knack, we need a knack" She sighed, scrubbing her fingers through her hair.
"Well, lets go buy some s'more stuff and a few other things, maybe some hotdogs for me and Chris" She shrugged standing up and snagging her car keys.
"Who's driving?" She asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 9:44 pm

Alayna glanced up as Demitri walked back outside. She smirked. "I'll never get over the irony." she said, since Zach was a vampire...and a wolf...mixed into one body. Alayna chuckled lightly at the thought before going back to tending to Zach. She sighed softly as Demitri and Chris started talking around the subject pertaining to Zach.
Alayna glanced down at the wolf pup and scratched under his chin gently, knowing Zach enjoyed it. "Sometimes things happen which we can't always control." she murmured softly. "We shouldn't dwell on it. Rather look forward to new opportunities where we might have some control.

"Like going int the kitchen and raiding the pantry to find some marshmallows before your mother and sister come back and decide to use them all up for s'mores prepping." Alayna's tone changed quickly from one that was pensive and serious to light-hearted and mostly mischievous. Plus, she knew the idea would probably cheer Zach up and take his mind off the other topic for the time being.

--------

Carlos laughed. "It took Maria centruies to develope that knack." he said before sitting up and stretching as Sami suggested they go out and buy some things for the evening.
"Alright." he said, standing and pulling on a plain gray shirt.
"I'm driving." he said, snatching the keys playfully from her. He slid his wallet into his pocket before putting on shoes. He ran his fingers through his hair as he wandered out of the room. He swallowed then, and realized it might not be a bad idea to go hunting tonight...He wouldn't be missed too terribly with the amount of people that would be at Demitri's tonight.

Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 9:54 pm

Zach snorted again and thumped his tail, sliding lazily off the chair and trailing after Alayna. He could go for some marshmellows, so much better then s'mores. Once inside, he shifted back into his human form, stretching and letting out a content groan as his back cracked and popped.
"Marshmellows?" He asked, flashing his puppy dog eyes at her before wrapping his arms around her lightly.
"Thanks Auntie Layna" He muttered, snagging the marshmellows from the shelf above her head.
"We should hide these" He said, green eyes flashing playfully.

Demitri sighed, watching his son leave with Alayna.
"Things will work out Demitri" Chris said, rising to help the vampire with the fire pit and setting up seats.
"I know" He muttered tiredly to his new found brother in law. "I just know that Kristen and I still have a long way to go with him as well. We screwed up, I accept that, but it hurts to know that Zach feels more comfortable seeking comfort from Alayna then us"
"He feels safer with her, she was there for him" Chris said, "His wolf form feels better with her, she's pack" He shrugged, as if that explained everything.

----

"We still need a knack" Sami said, whining playfully as Carlos grabbed her keys.
"Brat" She said, pulling on her jeans and grabbing a hoddie before trailing after him.
"I'm a good driver though" She said, huffing lightly as she took his hand and let him lead the way.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 10:01 pm

"Yes, marshmallows." Alayna said as she wandered into the kitchen. She opened one cabinet after another, looking for the bag before finding it and letting Zach snag it.
She smiled, accepting the hug and kissing the top of the boy's head gently. "Sheesh you need to stop growing." Alayna teased. "You'll be taller than me by the end of the year at the rate you're going." she said, smiling and taking a marshmallow for herself as well.
"Hide them?" Alayna asked curiously. She glanced at the bag. It had already been opened, and she figured Kristen would get another bag while she and Maddie were out. It wouldn't be unfortunate if this bag wouldn't be found. "Where?" Alayna asked, smirking and taking another marshmallow from the bag to eat.

----------

Carlos laughed. "Yes, you might be a good driver darling, but this is one of those things where experience trumps skill. And I have been driving since cars were invented." Carlos said, winking at her before unlocking the car and slipping into the drivers side, starting the car. He waited until she was settled into the car before backing out of the parking space and heading off towards the grocery store in the city.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 10:09 pm

Zach smiled, "Dad thinks I'll be as tall as him" He said, grinning as she agreed with his devious scheme.
"Hmm" He said, looking around, "Perhaps out by the chairs? We can claim the good chairs and hide the marshmellows in a pouch of one of them" He suggested, shrugging lightly.
"Imma go get changed" he added, handing her the bag and dashing off up the stairs. He was rather excited to have the whole family over, hopefully everything would go well.

---

Sami sighed, "I'm taking that as I have more skill then you do when it comes to driving" She said, hopping on one foot to pull her shoes on. Climbing in the car, she turned on the radio as they pulled out of the parking garage, a grin on her face.
"What grocery store are we going too?" She asked curiously.

----

Serena sighed, pulling on her jeans.
"What time are we going?" She asked her mother as she walked downstairs, leaning against Nick as he was leaned against the counter.
Alexi glanced up, smiling lightly at his family as he looked at his wife, also curious about the answer to his daughter's question.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 10:16 pm

Alayna nodded in agreement. "You just might pass him." she said, thinking it over once to herself. Though trying to picture Zach older was a bit daunting so she discarded the idea entirely.
Looking around the room, Alayna smirked. "Better to hide them in plain sight." she mused, thought hiding the bag in the chair's just might work as well. The family hardly used the large dining room to begin with. Going along with the boy's idea as she was handed the bag of marshmallow's, Alayna took one last one from the bag before tucking into carefully into the pouch of a chair.

Satisfied that she would know which chair it was, Alayna chewed on her marshmallow as she walked back towards her room. She needed to shower and change before everyone else got here.

------

"Take is as you see fit darling." Carlos said, letting Sami have her small victory as he focused on driving.
"The one you always go to." Carlos murmured, since all of the grocery stores seemed the same to Carlos. Usually, with him driving, it was the first one that he saw that they ended up going to. And since they could always find the same things and whatever else Sami would be looking for, he figured it worked.

----------

Nick glanced at Serena with a small laugh. Yesterday he had been the exhausted one; today it seemed his sister couldn't keep her eyes open. He had no idea why though since they had done absolutely nothing during the day.
Maria glanced up at her daughter before over at the clock. "Hmm, we could head over now if the two of you are ready." she mused, looking at Alexi before back at the twins.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 10:27 pm

Zach flopped down on his bed, sprawled out comfortably, even though he was dressed and ready. He needed a few minutes to himself, since he knew everyone else had sort of split up for the time being. He sighed, chewing his lip absentmindedly, staring at the ceiling as he thought about everything that had happened that day. As much as he was still annoyed at his parents about his own issues growing up, he had seen that his blantant affectionate relationship with Alayna had hurt his Dad. He knew he should get over it, that it wasn't their fault that while he was going through his shifting drama while Maddie was dealing with Vlad stuff, it just hurt being placed second. Shrugging the depressing emotions off, he grabbed his t-shirt and headed downstairs, plastering a grin on his face as he went outside to help set up.

---

"Ass" Sami muttered affectionately, looking out the window and nodding.
"Sounds good" She murmured, as they pulled into the parking lot.

About half an hour later, Sami walked back out to the car, carrying a bag of different types of food stuffs, most of them junk food and stuff to make s'mores with. Though Sami had also picked up some veggies and dip, mainly for Alayna and Zach, since Zach tended to shy away from sugary foods and Alayna liked her dips.

----

Serena shrugged.
"I'm ready whenever" She murmured, ignoring Nick pointedly as he laughed at her.
"We can go then, get your shoes on" Alexi said, grabbing the keys for the SUV.
"Do we need to bring anything?" He asked Maria while the kids pulled on shoes and jackets.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 7:08 pm

((Just skipping a few hours until everyone is at the house lol))

"Mom! Didn't we have a bag of marshmellows already opened?" Maddie called as she rumaged through the cabinets.
"Yes." was the reply. "It's on the top shelf." Kristen said, leaning back in her seat. She was sitting outside by the fire, but knew that Maddie would hear her.
"Well...I can't find it." Maddie protested, sighing in slight frustration. She wandered back outside with the package of gram-crackers and chocolate, lacking the bag of marshmellows.

Alayna shared a glanced with Zach across the fire, and winked softly to show that she had in fact hidden the bag well if Maddie couldn't find it.
"What is it you need darling?" Maria asked curiously, coming out of the conversation she was having with her brother.
"Marshmallows." Maddie said. "They're kind of essiential for s'mores." she said, hands on her hips in mirror of her mother.

"On the top shelf you say?" Carlos asked, standing up. "Let's go have another look then." he said, patting Maddie's shoulder. Alayna coughed lightly to hide her chuckle. Kristen raised her eye brow, seeing the smile on her friends face. Alayna waved a hand to dismiss the look.

"What's a marshmallow again?" Nick asked, resting his chin on his hand as he leaned forward, looking at Zach curiously before around the fire circle. It was late into the evening, and it had been pleasent; everyone had pretty much just talked around the circle, enjoying the fire. Ten minutes ago Maddie had wandered off and now it was a mad-hunt to find these marshmallows.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 7:21 pm

Zach snickered lightly, looking at Alayna and grinning. He was glad they'd saved the one bag of Marshmellows, since Maddie and the other s'more lovers had demolished one bag alread, leaving no marshmellows for those who didn't like the treat.

He glanced up at his cousin, smiling lightly.
"Marshmellows are like edible pillows that are smaller and taste better" He explained with a shrug, not really sure what else to say. He looked at his sister, rolling his eyes at her antics.
"You probably ate them already" He called, "You ate all of Sami's" He teased, glancing around before covertly digging a marshmellow from the hidden bag and sliding it onto the end of his roasting skewer.

Sami chuckled lightly, knowing exactly what Zach and Alayna were up to, not that she blamed them. She wasn't a huge fan of s'mores, only able to eat one or two, but she rather liked marshmellows, though she hadn't had very many since Chris and Maddie had got their hands on her bag of the sweet treats.
"I brought some veggies and dip as well" She said, offering the tray to Alayna. "For those of us who don't just eat junk food" She said, crunching on some celery.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 7:30 pm

"I did not!" Maddie called back to Zach. "I was just about to make s'mores!" she said, shaking her head as Carlos searched the parts of the cabinet she couldn't quite see into.
"Perhaps your brother has been hiding them from you." Carlos teased, since he didn't see any bag at all. Maddie's jaw literatly dropped at her realization that Carlos' teasing could be a true possibility.
"The little bugga." Maddie grumbled, rolling her eyes and grabbing another one of the bags that she and Kristen had bought at the store today.
Carlos laughed as they wandered back outside to the fire.

Kristen shook her head. "There are plenty to go around." she said, trying to keep the peace as long as possible. "We bought like five bags today at the store. So, Zach can have his little bag..." she said, nodding to where Zach had suck out another marshmallow. "And Maddie you can still make s'mores. Learn to compromise children." Kristen teased, shaking her head gently.
"Remind me again why you aren't a diplomat." Carlos said as he sat back down next to Sami, practically collapsing into her lap.
"I hate politics." Kristen murmured, shaking her head gently as she glanced back at the house. Demitri had darted off a while ago to check on Sven and help with Keith but he hadn't come back yet.

"A pillow?" Nick asked. "Why on earth would you want to eat feathers?" he teased Zach, laughing as he reached for another, shaking his head. Nick just didn't understand human food.
Alayna chuckled at Zach, rubbing her hands at the fire before glancing over at Sami.
"Oh why thank you." Alayna said, grabbing a carrot and dunking it into the dip. "Don't mind if I do." she said with a smirk before crunching on it. She saw Kristen make a face and laughed. "Oh you're one to talk." she muttered, eating the rest of her baby carrot before reaching for another. She leaned back, and glanced over behind Nick's chair, noticing a shadow box leaning against his chair.
"Nick, what's that?" Alayna asked, smirking and crunching on another carrot.
"A surprise." Nick answered, his dark eyes shining for a moment.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 7:53 pm

Zach stuck his tongue out at Maddie, promptly ignoring her as he snagged another marshmellow.
"A pillow without feathers" He said, rolling his eyes at his cousin as he pulled his stick from the fire, carefully pulling the slightly burnt treat from the tip.
He snorted at the idea of compromising with his sister, the two when getting along, got along fantastically, but when they were arguging, they didn't seem to agree on anything.

Serena shifted, glancing curiously at the box, realzing she didn't even know what it was for.
"What is it for?" She asked curiously, nudging Nick lightly. She wanted to know, she hated when Nick had secrets.

Sami grinned, "Help yourself, I figured they'd be a good counter balance" She said with a chuckle, "To all the treats" She said, letting her head fall against Carlos' shoulder and starting to make her own marshmellow.
"Why would you buy five bags of Marshmellows?" She asked Kristen, "How much s'mores can you people eat?" She teased, wrinkling her nose.
"They're so good though" Chris said, grinning at his sister.
"No, no they're not" She murmured as Zach nodded in agreement.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 8:04 pm

"Well between the amount of s'mores these two can consume..." Kristen said, pointing at Maddie and Chris. "Plus the amount of Marshmallows Zach can eat just by himself..." Kristen said, smirking affectionately at his son. "I figured we would need a lot of marshmallows for the night." she said with a small shrug. Maddie chuckled and assembled the rest of her s'mores as her marshmallow roasted. Once it was done she squished it between the chocolate and gram crackers.

Nick smirked at his sister but he said nothing. It was his guitar case, just under a tarp at the moment since it would be a dead give-away at the start. He had brought it out a few minutes ago while no one was paying attention. He figured that music was always a fun thing to have around the fire.

Alayna nodded in agreement to Sami. "Definitely. There are just so many s'mores and marshmallows I can eat." she said before glancing back at Nick. The boy smiled but shook his head gently.
"Oh how much longer are you going to keep it surprise?" Alayna asked. "Come on." she urged, hinting to the fact that she knew what Nick's surprise was. He looked surprised.
"No one saw me bring it out." he protested.
"Ah...that's what you thought." Alayna corrected and Carlos whistled.
"Aunty Alayna's got trick's up her own sleeve I see." Carlos said. "What special powers have you kept hidden from us?" He teased. Kristen and Alayna shared a glance, though Alayna merely shrugged.
"Nick! You're stalling." Alayna said, quickly changing the subject.

Nick sighed and stood up from his chair with his mother's encouragement. "Fine. Since otherwise Alayna will ruin the surprise." he murmured, pulling the tarp off his guitar case and pulling it into his lap as he sat back down.
"Oh sweet!" Maddie said, clapping her hands.
"Awesome!" Kristen added with a nod.
"Any requests?" Nick asked curiously as he strumed gently to tune his instrument.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 8:14 pm

Zach grinned as he saw Nick pul out his guitar, "Awesome" He agreed, smiling lightly at his mother, though he tensed lightly, still dealing with everything he had been thinking earlier.
"Just play whatever you want" He said, beginning to roast another marshmellow, a content expression on his face. He liked listening to Nick play the guitar, it made him wish he had learned to play an instrument but his talents lie in sports, not in music.

Serena smiled, her grin bright as she curled up in her chair.
"You haven't played in forever" She said with a grin, nodding her head to Zach's comment.
"Play whatever you want Nick, whatever you like" She said wit a grin, brushing her bangs from her eyes.

Sami nodded her head in agreement.
"Ditto, I can only take so much junk" She said with a grin. "Oh" She smiled as she saw Nick's guitar. The boy was really talented and she loved listening to him play. She smiled against Carlos' shoulder, nodding in ageement to Serena's comment. Nick hadn't played in forever.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 8:25 pm

Nick smiled and started to strum somewhat randomly until his mind realized that he was actually playing a song. It was a soft and sweet melody, and Nick hummed along with it. The boy could sing if he tried, but he preferred to play rather than sing.

Maria smiled, leaning back against Alexi as their son played, practically serenading everyone that was sitting around the fire. She glanced around, smiling before glancing back at Nick as he slowly came to the end of the song.

Maddie grinned, listening and nodding her head gently as Nick started up another song. This one, she knew, and she hummed along quietly as she munched on her marshmallow.
Kristen, she realized, was humming as well and Maddie chuckled to herself before watching Nick again.

After that song, Maddie clapped along with Maria and Alayna.
"You know," Maria said. "If you ask your Uncle, he might play something." she teased.
"Oh no," Carlos said. "My nephew is a much better player than I ever was." Carlos said, shaking his head.
"You used to play?" Maddie asked curiously.
"I didn't hear this story." Kristen teased, stroking the fire gently.
Carlos chuckled. "There is no story." he protested, shaking his head gently.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 8:31 pm

Serena had also begun to hum along to Nick's playing. She occasionally sang while he played, but not with an audience, she was self-concious about her voice. She arched her eyebrow at her Uncle, grinning.
"If I know anything about this famuly its that there's a story for everything" She teased, brushing her bangs out of her eyes again and staring into the fire.

Sami nudged Carlos.
"You never told me that you could play music. You're all talented and stuff" She teased, nibbling on a carrot while roasting a marshmellow. She was teasing of course, just giving Carlos a hard time for amusement's sake more then anything.

Zach watched Nick curiously, letting the music wash over him contently. His cousin was gettiing better, each time he heard him play he seemed to improve.
"Awesome" He murmured, looking around as he realized everyone was under the so-called spell of the music. Alexi was tapping his foot, even though the music had stopped and Chris was humming along, enjoying the moment.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 8:43 pm

Nick chuckled. "Thanks." he said to the praise as he started to strum again, since everyone seemed to be enjoying the music. Kristen tilted her head gently to the tune.
"Oh I know that one..." Kristen murmured, humming gently to herself as Nick continued to play. Nick chuckled.
"You should Tia, you taught me the song." he said, laughing gently as he continued to play.

Carlos smirked and rubbed his nose. "Yes. The Renaissance Man was a man of many talents for a reason." he teased, kissing the top of Sami's head gently.
"Carlos practically coined the term." Maria teased. "Black Smith. Musician. Poet. Scholar. Philosopher. Shall I continue?" Maria teased.
"No, that's quite enough." Carlos muttered, shaking his head at his sister. "Or shall I give Alexi a thorough history of yours?" he taunted.

"I think it'd be hilarious." Nick said, not missing a beat as he finished off one of his songs. "You guys only tell us stories here and there, and whenever you do, they're always awesome to hear." Nick said. He secretly hoped that one day he would know almost everything that his parents and other immortal family members had seen over their long lives.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 8:51 pm

"I knew I recognized it from somewhere" Serena said, meaning the song, she remembered Nick learning it and Kristen teaching it to him. She smiled, glancing around the circle contently.
"I think you guys shoud all spill embaressing secrets about one another, so that we" She gestured to herself, Nick, Maddie and Zach, "All have blackmail material" She said with a grin.

"Oi" Alexi groaned, "Last thing we need is to give you more blackmail material" He grumbled at Serena, while Demitri chuckled, sitting down next to Zach and wapping an arm around his son.
"None of you need more blackmail material" He said with a grin as Zach chuckled.

Zach laughed, "I want more blackmail material, you always tell the stories when I'm not around. I miss the good stuff" He said, pulling his stick back and pulling his marshmellow off and popping it into his mouth while Demitri made faces.

"I think stories are good, as long as they're not about me" Sami said, while Chris chuckled.
"Stories about you are always the best though, you're hilarious" Chris said, a reminicing expression on his face.
"Just stories about you being stuck up a tree" He teased.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 8:58 pm

"Oh I'm sure you all have a fair share of stories." Alayna mused, reaching for another carrot and dunking it into the dip before crunching on it.
"Alayna, a fair share is an understatement." Maria countered. Nick glanced at his sister, smirking. If they could get their mother on a tangent, the others would follow. That was almost always how it started.
"Really?" Nick asked. "They can't be all THAT bad." he countered, leaning back in his seat.

Maddie grinned, picking up on what Nick was doing, though she said nothing. She glanced at Maria who laughed.
"Oh some are down right horrid." She countered. "Like Carlos, how did that bar fire in Scotland start? Demitri weren't you there?" she asked, glancing over at the vampire who had decided to join them.

"A bar fire in Scotland?" Maddie question. "It couldn't have been that bad." she said, stroking the fire again.
Carlos chuckled. "Well it spread half way around the highlands before we could put it out." he explained before frowning. "I think it was the brawl before hand...someone knocked over a lantern. And well, we all know what happened when fire hits raw alcohol." he said. Maddie smirked, glancing at Nick who was trying not to laugh.
Carlos glanced down at Sami, glancing at her brother. "What is this about you getting stuck in a tree?" he asked curiously with a smrik.

"So let me get this straight," Nick said, rubbing his chin. "You and Uncle Demitri got into a fight that started a bar fire that nearly burned down all of Scotland?" He asked curiously. "Wow...that's worse then I thought." he said, smirking at Maddie before glancing at his sister with a nod, saying it was her turn to coax a story out of the adults.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 9:04 pm

Demitri laughed, "I remember that" He murmured, "What a night, I think Carlos and I were on Scotland's most wanted list for quite some time" He said with a chuckle, looking at the kids. He could tell what they were up to, but he honestly didn't mind. He really had no shame when it came to his life, plus he sort of enjoyed the comedy aspect of the stories.

Sami growled at Chris.
"It was nothing, a childish accident" She said, "And I didn't burn down Scotland, thats much more interesting. Lets contnue discussing fire" She said, nodding her head empathetically, as if to make a point.

"How did you and Uncle Carlos get in this fight?" Zach asked, leaning forward in his seat a bit.
"You can't tell us the end of the story without the beginning" He said, nudging his father.
"Oh lord" Demitri said. "How did that start?" He murmured to Carlos, wrinkling his brow in thought.

Serena was gaping at her parents, watching in amusement as Maddie and Nick skillfully orchestrated the conversation.
"Why weren't you helping in the burning down of the country Dad?" She asked.
"I believe I was in Greece, with Uncle Sven at the time, getting up to different shenanigans" Alexi said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 9:14 pm

Carlos smirked. "Oh the wanted-list didn't cut it." He said, shaking his head. "There was a price so big on our head at the time it could have bought three of these houses today." He said, pointing to the mansion of the cabin-house Demitri had.
"Christ. I can't remember." He said, frowning for a moment. "I think I made a bet with someone...I remember money being involved. And..." Carlos trailed off with a sigh, rubbing his eyes for a moment.

Nick laughed, unable to containt it much longer. "How long ago was this?" He dared to ask, chuckling at Maddie's shocked expression at the question.
"Oh heaven help us that was before the American Revolution." He murmured.
"Don't get started on that." Maria begged.
"You encouraged the stories dear baby sister." Carlos protested to which Maria growled.
"Wow..." Nick said, chuckling and looking at Zach with a smirk. He wondered what other stories they could get out of their vampire relatives tonight. Glancing at his sister and Alexi, Nick raised an eye-brow in curiousity.
"Why Greece?" Maddie asked curiously.

Carlos glanced at Demitri as the children shifted their attacks at Alexi. "How did that bloody fight start?" he asked softly, laughing at his own absentmindedness.
"Was that before or after your visit to Spain?" Carlos asked instead. "Because that might have been that war-bet with that werewofl-what-was-his-name." Carlos mumbled thoughtfully, obviously it was bothering him that he couldn't remember the event since it was one of those things in life one shouldn't easily forget.
"Good God," Kristen sighed. "Did you guys go around to countries just to fight were-wolfs?" she asked softly.
Carlos, to her surprise and astonishment, nodded as an answer to her question.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 10:40 am

"You made a bet with that wizard' Demitri said, snapping his fingers, "Then decided that you didn't want to pay. The bastard hunted us down to that pub and then fighting ensued" He chuckled. "That wa a fantastic night"
"No, it was before, Italy was the werewolf issue" He smiled at Kristen.
"Of course, it was lots of fun, hunting werewolves and what not" He said, glancing at Alexi as the kids started in on him.
"We often had nothing better to do love" Demitri said to Kristen, "We were young, bored and strong men, what else were we supposed to do?" He asked with a grin.

Alexi chuckled, "Sven and I were trying to find some ancient medical text" He explained. "It was in this like ancient greek temple, which wasn't so ancient to Sven of course, he'd seen the damn thing built. It really wasn't all that exciting" He shrugged, "No nearly burning down the country, just a few pissed off elementals which I took care of" He glanced at Kristen, "They hunted werewolves, I fought in every war I could get a piece of" He murmured. "We were all bored, all needed something to do"

Zach was looking at his Dad and uncles awed.
"You fought in all the wars?" He asked his Uncle Alexi curiously. Serena was also stunned she hadn't know that about her father, she couldn't imagine being that bored, or at least understand being that bored.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 11:07 am

Carlos let out a small growl as the memory came back vividly. "Ack. That damned warlock cheated. I wasn't paying him a sickle for that cheep trick." he said, shaking his head. A small smirk came onto his face and he nodded in agreement.
"Those were better times." he murmured with a small sigh. Glancing at Kristen, Carlos couldn't help but laugh. "You know, I think you would have liked that." he said.
"Traveling around the world, fighting against were wolves and warlocks? Starting bar-fires and other wars?" Kristen asked, though a wolf-ish grin spread on her face. "Who knows?" she asked with a shrug.
"Italy wasn't the were-wolf war. It was definitely Spain." Carlos said, shaking his head.

"No, Demitri's right. That was Italy." Maria murmured softly. "Spain was something else." she said, glancing at her brother for a long moment. The realization of what Maria meant dawned on him and he nodded.
"Ah, right." he murmured.
Maddie glanced at Nick, having looked over at Carlos as Maria spoke up. She realized then that Maria, although she started the conversations, rarely spoke up. Usually it was just her uncles that told stories.
"You weren't part of the fun Tia Maria?" Maddie asked curiously.

The vampiress smirked. "Oh I was. Let's just say I can't remember much as vividly as they can." She said, rubbing her neck gently.
To Maddie's arched-eye brow of curiosity, Carlos shrugged. "Maria was, what we would call, a fledgling for much long than the rest of us." he said, and Maddie only nodded slowly though she still seemed a bit confused.

"Oh we've all had our fair share in wars Zach." Carlos said, smirking. "Alexi here more than any of us I should think. Demitri close behind and I've been in quite a few. Some of the bigger ones I should say though; The American Revolution; The French Revolution. World War I and II. A few civil spats between Britain and Scotland back in the day." Carlos answered with a small shrug.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 11:35 am

Demitri looked between Carlos and Maria, before realization dawned on him. He nodded in agreement with Carlos, "Uncle Alexi just spent more time in wars because he felt more comfortable doing that" He said, Alexi nodding.

"These guys enjoyed aimless fighting, I was still getting over my own human days of being a Galdiator, still am I suppose" He murmrued, 'So I fought in wars, joined the side I thought was right and put my all into it" He murmured with a small shrug. "Needed something to do"

Serena nodded her head, remembering her mother talking about how messed up thier Dad had been after being turned. She knew it was true, he had the scars to prove it and what not. She looked at her mother anxiously for a moment, knowing that talking about certain things was difficult for Alexi and she tended to worry about her father.

"That's so cool" Zach said, looking at the adults. "Fighting in wars, hunting werewolves, was there anything you guys didn't do?' He asked, eyes shining.
"Be overly useful, we tended to destroy stuff more then help society actually thrive" Sven said, having finally made his way outside and slumping exhaustedly into a chair next to Chris. The vampire looked horrible. His skin was pale, a lot more pale then normal, his eyes were dull and it looked like he was having trouble just holding himself up.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 12:21 pm

Kristen noticed the shared glances and Marias sudden silence. She guessed whatever had happened in Spain must have been bad. She wasn't going to press the subject though and glanced at Maddie, giving the curious girl a silent warning. Maddie nodded gently before listening around the fire.

Nick shared a small glance with his sister, sharing in the light anxiety when Alexi started talking about his past. He knew it was a touchy subject and to some degree he guessed they all had moments in their past they didn't want to talk about. He glanced up with a smile as Sven finally joined them.

"Course then there was that time that I quite literately ran in Alexi on the battle field." Carlos said with a smirk. "Can you image two fellows, who had never met each other before, find themselves on opposite sides of the war and yet realize that each other is a vampire?" Carlos asked and Maddie couldn't help but chuckle.
"I had only met one other vampire at the time so it was a hell of a shock for me. You're rather nearly tore my arm off too before Keith stepped in." Carlos added to Nick's look of surprise.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 2:39 pm

Alexi chuckled, nodding his head in agreement.
"I damn near killed you" He agreed, "Unti Keith stepped in, I think everyone on that field thought we were nuts" He murmured. Once Keith had managed to clear everything up between him and Carlos, the three men had gotten along fantastically, once Carlos had healed of course.

Alexi saw the worried looks on his children's face and flashed them a reassured smile. He knew they worried about him, out of all of them, Alexi's life had been the worst to recover from, and he still had lots of issues.

Sven sighed, wincing lightly as he stretched out. Keith had awoke earlier that evening, he was sleeping now, but angels sure packed one hell of a punch.
"So are we telling the children horror stories of our youth?" He asked, a teasing grin on his face.
"Of course, why not? They need to be educated" Demitri said, ruffling Zach's hair.
"Educated, uh huh" Alexi said, rolling his eyes and chuckling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 22 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1x1 with x_fire
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: