Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
AuthorMessage
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 9:23 am

"i might need a little time to decide.", Rex said, nodding.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 9:28 am

The hellhound gave a nod.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 9:33 am

"In the meantime, let's get to work on a plan to get out."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 6:44 pm

"Yes we shall." Corupt nodded and turned to Ezekiel, "A map of hell please?" He pulled a scroll from his robe handing it to her.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 7:02 pm

"why don't we have one of those? It would make things so much easier...", Ignatius said, looking at the map.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 3:25 pm

"If you'd ask when you guys arrived, I would've given one." Ezekiel gave a sheepish grin. A table appeared in the middle of the room and Corupt spun it from her hand, it landed on the table. The two brothers came over and pointed to their location, "We're here within his castle. I've heard rumors of lookouts from Satan posted around close by the area."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 7:05 pm

"Yeah, we ran into one of Belial's goons not far from the way out, so good ol' Lucy ain't the worst we've got coming after us. and we had problems with Baal earlier, too."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 8:50 am

"Bad news, they could be working with Satan." Solist murmured turning to Nerfy who gave a small nod before turning to Corupt who looked deep into thought, "There are underground tunnels, but I'm afraid we will be caught if we try to sneak or they have been shut. Ezekiel do you any cloaks spare?"
With a wave of his hand a small rack of them appeared, "These ones have been hand-made by witches, they adapt to the abilites of whoever is wearing them, they even change colors to combine with your looks." The female demon came over placing one on her and the colors on it dropped to a midnight purple and as pulled the hood over her face, she suddenly disappeared.
"Amazing." Her voice murmured.
"Go on ahead don't hesitate to try them on." The king turned to the others.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 5:13 am

Rex and Shirley walked over to the cloaks, each putting one on. Both of them immediately shifted to black with blood red trim, and they smiled.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 6:53 pm

The others walked over as well besides Kirin. He stood aside watching them. The two brothers put on their cloaks and suddenly it darkened to a smokey grey color. Zero turned to see Yeraky, Drakiel, and the two hellhounds change to their humanoid forms and put them on as well.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 7:37 pm

Matty and Marcus walked over, putting on their cloaks, each cloak turning its owner's respective hair colour.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 7:12 pm

Corupt came over putting on on Zero and it's original color swooped into swirls of red and black, "Looks great against your pale frame." The demon wolf smiled. Zero gave a shy smile.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 5:35 am

Frost and Ignatius grabbed some as well, and they turned icy blue and blood red respectively as they put them on.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 7:03 pm

Ezekiel smiled, "You guys are all suited up, these cloaks are good as armor, just use them to your advantage."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 7:25 pm

"Thank you.", Shirley said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 7:27 pm

"Not a problem," The king smiled then turned to Corupt, "I entrust their lives with your four."
"I'll protect them sir." She saluted.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 7:32 pm

Rex smiled. "I'd gladly entrust my life to them."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 7:39 pm

Solist gave a goofy grin and Strike smiled, "We'll leave tomorrow morning. Tonight everyone must rest."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 7:42 pm

Shirley nodded. "Sleep would be nice."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 7:45 pm

"Tomb shall lead you to the rooms." The black dragon pointed to the skeletal panther who came up.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 7:49 pm

Rex nodded. "Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 6:54 am

"Dinner shall be announced, so please get comfortable and I'll be coming in a few hours to come get you." He walked off and Tomb turned to the group, "Please follow me."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 8:03 am

Rex and his brothers nodded, as did the others. They followed tomb to their rooms happily.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 4:14 pm

He lead them to two large grand doors and pushed them open, they walked into a comfortable living room area, and the panther purred, "This is room is reserved for only the special guest like you all. This is practially another small home within the castle. You're room are down the halls, but as I dread, you might have to share some, it's a large group here, if you need anything please don't bother to call my name, I'll be here." And with that the panther walked off. Corupt walked into to glance at the burning fireplace and turned to the group, "Well...who's bunking with who?"
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 5:20 pm

"Ooh! I'll share with Rex...", Shirley said, smiling. Rex smiled as well. "That sounds like a splendid idea."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)
Page 19 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next