Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

From Hell to Heaven and Heaven to Hell.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

From Hell to Heaven and Heaven to Hell. Empty
PostSubject: From Hell to Heaven and Heaven to Hell.   From Hell to Heaven and Heaven to Hell. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 7:13 pm

Demons and angels have been at war for millenia, perhaps even aeons. But, the Prince of Angels and the Princess of Demons have created a Peace Treatise and signed it, to end this war. Now, angels and demons coexist. But, many of them are unhappy with this. Several angels have formed a group to instigate a new war, and the demons have done the same. They fight each other, and assassinate powerful and important leaders. Will they succeed in their ultimate goal: Assassinate the Prince and Princess?

Rules:
I'm in charge, I can kick you out or deny you entrance.
Ask to join.
Bios required.
Genders need to be even.
Godmodding, bunnying, powerplaying, or flaming will result in instant explusion from the roleplay.
Mild cursing and romance allowed.
I encourage hybrids.
All sexual orientations allowed.

Roles:
Prince:Me
Princess:
Leader of angel group:
Angel group members:
Leader of demon group:Me
Demon group members:
Other angels and demons:
Hybrids:Me,

Bio format:

Name:
Role:
Looks:
Personality:
Sexuality:
Crush:
Other:

I'll post my bios when somebody joins
Back to top Go down
Nightleaf
Verifier
Nightleaf

PostSubject: Re: From Hell to Heaven and Heaven to Hell.   From Hell to Heaven and Heaven to Hell. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 7:26 pm

OOC: Mmmmm. May I join? =3
Back to top Go down
http://silentcriesforhelp.webs.com
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: From Hell to Heaven and Heaven to Hell.   From Hell to Heaven and Heaven to Hell. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 7:27 pm

(of course!)
Back to top Go down
Nightleaf
Verifier
Nightleaf

PostSubject: Re: From Hell to Heaven and Heaven to Hell.   From Hell to Heaven and Heaven to Hell. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 7:31 pm

OOC: Thanks, I'll start working on my bios... May I have two characters? A female angel and a female demon? Just like, normal angels and demons?
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: From Hell to Heaven and Heaven to Hell.   From Hell to Heaven and Heaven to Hell. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 7:32 pm

(without the princess and the angel group leader, we won't be able to start, though)
Back to top Go down
Nightleaf
Verifier
Nightleaf

PostSubject: Re: From Hell to Heaven and Heaven to Hell.   From Hell to Heaven and Heaven to Hell. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 7:48 pm

OOC: =3 then lets find some random strangers to join
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: From Hell to Heaven and Heaven to Hell.   From Hell to Heaven and Heaven to Hell. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 8:03 pm

{{Hmm, I must say I'm curious to see how this will play out....are there any like guildlines or what not for the angels? Or am I leaving the details up to my imagination? xD}}
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
etrnlpirate
Verifier
etrnlpirate

PostSubject: Re: From Hell to Heaven and Heaven to Hell.   From Hell to Heaven and Heaven to Hell. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 8:21 pm

((This seems to be interesting...hmm...I like it ^-^ Would I be able to fill the role of Princess of Demons and perhaps a male angel?))
Back to top Go down
Nightleaf
Verifier
Nightleaf

PostSubject: Re: From Hell to Heaven and Heaven to Hell.   From Hell to Heaven and Heaven to Hell. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 8:47 pm

OOC: Bios!!! =3
Name: Ayami
Role: angel
Looks: Ayami’s hair is usually kept short and straight, about to her shoulder’s, it’s a very light pale blonde, which goes nicely with her lovely pale skin tone. Her eyes are a light shade of green, with just a hint of silver in them. She has two small wings which are a light silvery shade of white. She appears to be very well put together and neat, sometimes wearing a piece of ribbon tied around her neck for special occasions.
Personality: On the surface Ayami seems very much like a sweet nice girl, but deep within all she seems to care about is herself. In her mind looks are much more important than personality and she is most important. She craves the attention of others and will do almost anything to obtain it.
Sexuality: heterosexual…
Crush: None at the moment.
Other: Sometimes if Ayami wants something, she isn’t afraid to act bi. She ultimately thinks that the Prince of Angels should be with her and she supports any plan to get the Princess of Demons out of the way

Name: Kiyanni
Role: demon
Looks: Kiyanni has long snow white hair and deep purple eyes. She’s very lean with a nice figure and long arms and legs. She has what appear to be small white wolf ears and a tail (whether the tail is real or not no one’s been able to find out.) She usually has her nails painted black and one or two piercings in her left ear.
Personality: Kiyanni seems short tempered and aloof at times but really she just wants to be around people, angels, or demons, she doesn’t really care. She hides a tragic fear of being alone but usually scares people farther away from her in an attempt to get close. Beneath her sometimes frightening exterior, she’s really sweet.
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Crush: None at the moment.
Other: Kiyanni believes in true love and that sometimes you must fight for what you believe in.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: From Hell to Heaven and Heaven to Hell.   From Hell to Heaven and Heaven to Hell. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 5:30 am

(All may join. Mystikmage, anything goes. Demons can be kind, angels can be cruel, whatever.)
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: From Hell to Heaven and Heaven to Hell.   From Hell to Heaven and Heaven to Hell. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 8:52 am

{{Interesting. Then I'd like the postion of the Leader of Angels please ^-^ and would it be terrible if I did an intro instead of a bio?}}
Back to top Go down
Nightleaf
Verifier
Nightleaf

PostSubject: Re: From Hell to Heaven and Heaven to Hell.   From Hell to Heaven and Heaven to Hell. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 10:26 am

OOC: Yays!!! =3 *really excited about being back in an RP with like other peoples*
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: From Hell to Heaven and Heaven to Hell.   From Hell to Heaven and Heaven to Hell. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 2:33 pm

(It's ok to do an intro, i just put that rule to encourage bios. Some people, like yours truly, work better off of a bio.)
Back to top Go down
Nightleaf
Verifier
Nightleaf

PostSubject: Re: From Hell to Heaven and Heaven to Hell.   From Hell to Heaven and Heaven to Hell. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 7:42 pm

Mr. Beavecoon wrote:
(It's ok to do an intro, i just put that rule to encourage bios. Some people, like yours truly, work better off of a bio.)
OOC: Mmmm. Don't forget me. xP I work better off a bio, too.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: From Hell to Heaven and Heaven to Hell.   From Hell to Heaven and Heaven to Hell. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 9:08 am

{{Alright. I'll have my intro up soon as I can.}}
Back to top Go down
Nightleaf
Verifier
Nightleaf

PostSubject: Re: From Hell to Heaven and Heaven to Hell.   From Hell to Heaven and Heaven to Hell. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 2:14 pm

OOC: So excited! ^^ *sings to self* When can we start?
Back to top Go down
etrnlpirate
Verifier
etrnlpirate

PostSubject: Re: From Hell to Heaven and Heaven to Hell.   From Hell to Heaven and Heaven to Hell. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 3:51 pm

((I'm sorry, but I'm having some trouble coming up with an intro considering I have no idea where to start xD))
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: From Hell to Heaven and Heaven to Hell.   From Hell to Heaven and Heaven to Hell. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 4:37 pm

(make a bio instead)
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: From Hell to Heaven and Heaven to Hell.   From Hell to Heaven and Heaven to Hell. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 12:58 pm

{{Hey E.T., try to work off mine if you want since I'm playing the Leader of the Angels}}

The wind was cold. Everything in the place, this town and city seemed cold to her. Ever since the knews had reached her that they were agreeing to this...this...blasphemy of a treaty! Evertying had felt cold to her. This couldn't go on. She wouldn't allow it. Had they all lost their commen sense up there? The commen sense to let these...well...demons just mellow about uncondisionally! There was no way that Angels and Demons could coexsist in the world.

Disgusted, Maria turned and spit the filthy thought out of her mouth. No, she would not stand for this. She was a well repested Angel of Heaven, and she would not allow these demons to continue and run amuck about the world she so loveingly cared for. She may have come into existance after the great Creation, but she felt as if the world was partly hers. She listened to the humans when they prayed, she heard of the evil in the world, and she knew how these demons were effecting the world of her children.

Dark brown curls pushed into her face as the wind blew, yet again over her lightly tanned skin. The feathers in her soft off-white wings ruffled with the cold wind, and her wings twitched instinctively. Tugging at the light shirt she was wearing, Maria sighed. It was hard to blend into this world without blending in, but these clothes just did not support her wings. And she could only keep her wings hidden for so long.

Standing up from her perch, Maria took a deep breath, standing balanced up top of the monsterous bridge. Glancing up, Maria sighed deeply before looking around. Muttering under her breath, her wings slowly disappeared as they closed against her back. Wincing, Maria rolled her shoulders before turning around, wondering if she had imagined the prescense of her second-in-command behind her.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: From Hell to Heaven and Heaven to Hell.   From Hell to Heaven and Heaven to Hell. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 5:13 pm

(Nice intro. But, one flaw: Angels were created before the world. They were a live audience to the amazing show put on by God.)
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: From Hell to Heaven and Heaven to Hell.   From Hell to Heaven and Heaven to Hell. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 6:46 pm

(hello? I thought we had a good thing going with this one... Sad )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From Hell to Heaven and Heaven to Hell.   From Hell to Heaven and Heaven to Hell. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

From Hell to Heaven and Heaven to Hell.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: