Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

One:One (Semi-lit+) <3

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
RabidDustBunny
Verifier
RabidDustBunny

One:One (Semi-lit+) <3 Empty
PostSubject: One:One (Semi-lit+) <3   One:One (Semi-lit+) <3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 6:10 pm

I'm up for a lot of things. I usually prefer the supernatural, demons, gifteds, vampires, what have you. I love gifted kids running from the government plots, and also vampire/vampire hunter plots. But you don't have to limit yourself to these. I'm flexible. And willing, of course, to play multiple charries.
xD I'm just so starved for a roleplay.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One:One (Semi-lit+) <3   One:One (Semi-lit+) <3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 6:16 pm

Ooc: ^_^ hey, I'm up for a one on one. I like most of those things too, though I'm not to interested in a gifted rp. Smile I loove Vampire and Demon mixes, as well as when a hunter is involved though (my favs <3 )
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkvampirelord.webs.com/
RabidDustBunny
Verifier
RabidDustBunny

PostSubject: Re: One:One (Semi-lit+) <3   One:One (Semi-lit+) <3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 6:22 pm

(( 8D Great! I really wanted to play something with hunters in it. I don't think I've ever played one with demons and vampires together xD. I could give it a try if you don't want to just go the only vampires or only demons route, though. ))
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One:One (Semi-lit+) <3   One:One (Semi-lit+) <3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 6:26 pm

Ooc: well i really don't mind either option, however, with demons it can be tricky, because they are infernal all powerful sort of beings, so a mortal hunter wouldn't last a second really, unless we seriously restrained the demons. So vamps are generally easier to look after, however, it wouldn't be to hard to put weaknesses and restraints to demons. But like I said, I don't mind either. ^_^ Whatever you'd prefer.
Back to top Go down
RabidDustBunny
Verifier
RabidDustBunny

PostSubject: Re: One:One (Semi-lit+) <3   One:One (Semi-lit+) <3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 6:33 pm

(( Let's go for vampires then. Demons can get very tricky when it's humans their fighting. And we'd have to define demons in pretty great depth, because there's such a wide range. Vampires are simpler and still very fun.
I think I'll play a vampire hunter guy who's sort of a newbie, and.. erm.. one or two vamps. I might add in other characters, like innocent human by-standers, if the plot requires them. And I don't know if I'll add in my vamps immediately. ))
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One:One (Semi-lit+) <3   One:One (Semi-lit+) <3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 6:45 pm

Ooc: mmk sounds good. ^_^ I know I'll also play a vamp or two, and occasionally fillers as well. I'm not to sure about being a hunter, there should be more prey then predator for the rp to work smoothly. However, if your hunter is a newb, should he have like a teacher sort of type, or mentor as a better word. Also, intros or bios?
Back to top Go down
RabidDustBunny
Verifier
RabidDustBunny

PostSubject: Re: One:One (Semi-lit+) <3   One:One (Semi-lit+) <3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 7:06 pm

(( He doesn't need a mentor, although that'd be cool. He's just sort of.. fresh from training, basically. Has a few kills, maybe, and he's still not terribly experienced or great at it xD.
I'm fine being the only hunter for a while, if you don't really want to play one. That's fine with me. We do have to establish vampire weaknesses, though. Holy water, the sun, steaks through the heart, that sort of fun stuff. Usually I play holy water and crosses not actually doing much to vampires.
And I'm good with either intros or bios. You can pick. ))
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One:One (Semi-lit+) <3   One:One (Semi-lit+) <3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 9:15 pm

Ooc: I prefer and intro personally. ^_^
Yeah, I usually stick with the Anne Rice theory. Burn the vamp and scatter the ashes, a stake only works on a youth vampire, or early turns, once they reach a certain age, it no longer works on them. I always abandon the holly water and garlic ideals though. But that's just me and my preferences. I agree they should be traditional vampires though, meaning no sun. =) What do you think?
Back to top Go down
RabidDustBunny
Verifier
RabidDustBunny

PostSubject: Re: One:One (Semi-lit+) <3   One:One (Semi-lit+) <3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 12:54 am

(( Intros are wonderful x3.
I love the no sun rule. I've never read Anne Rice, but that sounds fine. XD A little challenging to set someone on fire. Can you injure them at all?
And as for powers? Just super strong, super fast, nearly invulnerable, awesome senses? Or are we going to play around with them being able to transfix humans with their gaze, or turn into bats and snakes and owls and other stuff? ))
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One:One (Semi-lit+) <3   One:One (Semi-lit+) <3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 3:04 pm

Ooc: You can injure them, of course, the fire thing is just the only way to actually be rid of them. For example if you for say manage to blow them up without the use of fire, and they're in pieces, they'd just pull them selves back together after some long period of time, and them be extremely weak after that until they've eaten again. It's not hard to weaken a vampire, just to kill them all together that's the real challenge. As for powers...I've never really done the shifting thing, but usually they are super senses, super stronge, super fast etc, naturally they look attractive so of course they could charm people and stuff, if the person were weak of mind. But that's just how I do it usually, we can totally change it around and everything. ^_^

Last edited by Blacksoal on Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RabidDustBunny
Verifier
RabidDustBunny

PostSubject: Re: One:One (Semi-lit+) <3   One:One (Semi-lit+) <3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 3:09 pm

(( That sounds pretty awesome. I think we're good to start, right? We could just be in a standard big city setting or something. ))
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One:One (Semi-lit+) <3   One:One (Semi-lit+) <3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 4:18 pm

Ooc: yeah sure. ^_^ And yes, I think we're good, lol. I'll post my intros then, if we're done planning stuff.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One:One (Semi-lit+) <3   One:One (Semi-lit+) <3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 4:45 pm

Vaix sat upon the roof of a large building, basking in the silver moon light that washed over his pale form. He was a lean vampire, yet in no way scrawny, he was strong amongst his kind, though his speed was ordinary. He had pale blue eyes, though they would darken with his hunger, his hair was a shinning black, with red dyed tips that hung over his eyes, and a large part of his face. He wore his usual clothes, being a travelling vampire, he didn't have much of a wardrobe, a t-shirt, dark wash skinny jeans, high top shoes and a trench coat that had once belonged to his father. He was an older vampire, around his early 700's now, and still enjoying eternal life to it's fullest. The ache of killing to life had long since faded, to the point where killing people had become like killing cattle, he saw no sin in it any longer, convincing himself as a higher being. He wore his mother's cross around his neck as a joke, seeing as how holly powers had little to do with vampires and more to do with demons. He closed his eyes a moment, taking in the scents around him, people. They smelled wonderful too. He stood, walking along calmly, almost peacefully towards one particular scent that smelled better than the rest, which was not unusual, a vampire's nose was usually the thing to pick the prey of the night, rather than his eyes, when it was plentiful. Of course he was not alone, the town had many vampires living in it's depths with so much prey about, and so little hunters in the area, he was currently in company of a vampiric female called Devonna. But she'd wandered off on her own tonight, off to who knows where. To feed he'd guessed, but he preferred to keep to himself.
Devonna was a beautiful vampire, younger than Vaix by about a couple hundred years, she had a model-like form, beautiful naturally volumized browny bond hair with stunning green eyes and pale skin. She currently wore a skimpy dress that frilled out at the base, stylish black boots, and a spaghetti strap shirt, even if it was winter. Unlike Vaix, who travelled, she'd lived here for a long time, and had allowed him shelter in her home during his stay, which currently lay underground, in a sewer-ish area, though she'd found and built a room that was very clean, and mortals were yet to discover it. She trotted along calmly, not interested in food right now, more in into breaking the hearts of young boys, a favorite hobby of hers. She was shallow, nasty at heart from the day she'd been born, about the worst type of person to be given eternal life, none the less, she had it, and intended to use it to the extremes.
Back to top Go down
RabidDustBunny
Verifier
RabidDustBunny

PostSubject: Re: One:One (Semi-lit+) <3   One:One (Semi-lit+) <3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 11:32 pm

None of the orders that Cyrus Barr had ever heard of were operating in this city. There were plenty of orders of vampire hunters, even a few major ones, and yet not even the most obscure had set up roots here. It was a good thing, in a way. Now he finally had more prey than he knew what to do with. He couldn't rely on other hunters, as there were simply not enough of them in the area. He would be pretty alone in this city for the time being. On the other hand, he had an even better chance of getting killed than he usually did. This was slightly disturbing, but Cyrus wouldn't exactly have taken up this line of work if he'd been worried about the risks. He was actually feeling a little excited about the challenge. This place was like the wild west of vampires.
... Not really. But Cyrus was eighteen and reckless. He was looking forward to this far too much. This was his third night here, and yet already he'd started to pick out the districts that vampires seemed to frequent. Presently, he was sitting outside of a cafe, sipping coffee in the cold night air. A row of nightclubs, bars, and the one bustling little cafe were facing a small park. He had picked this out as a gorgeous hunting ground for vampires, and therefore a gorgeous hunting ground for him. And, what was better, he got to have coffee.
The blond didn't really stand out among the cafe-goers. It was full to bursting inside, so that was the only reason that people were outside on a chilly night like this. He wore a coat, heavy, black, which was practically a standard issue among vampire hunters. Vampire hunters could never get anywhere without a stylish trench coat to hide all of their weapons. His pants were equally black, as were his clunky boots, and his shirt was far too hidden beneath the coat to warrent comment at this point in time. His hands were gloved, which didn't look so out of the ordinary considering that it was fairly wintry out.
Now all he had to do was enjoy his coffee and wait. Coffee was his new stand-in for cigarettes. He'd been something of a lousy child, and naturally that had lead to smoking, but vampires could smell cigarette smoke from worlds away, so he'd had to quit. Life wasn't quite the same without cigarettes.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One:One (Semi-lit+) <3   One:One (Semi-lit+) <3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 9:10 pm

Vaix trotted along after the smell, his mouth already beginning to water as he neared the source. Finally he came to it, a young girl, a waiter at a café. His eyes gleamed, turning a deep black at the sight of her. He'd asked Devonna about hunters around here, she'd said they were extremely scarce, and you had a better chance or your meal beating you up before meeting a hunter around here, so he was unafraid for the most part. He walked casually over amongst the people, seeing the girl waiting to a table. He walked to her calmly, then uttered in her ear, "beautiful night isn't it?" The girl jumped, staring at him with wide confused eyes, that slowly glazed as she stared into his, "oh...hi." Vaix laughed, giving her a wink, then walking off calmly, the girl hesitated, then followed along after him, biting her lip nervously, yet almost eagerly. She did halt when she saw him standing in an alleyway, and began to grow nervous. "I really should be going back to work actually, my boss will flip if I'm not there to work tonight..."
"What a shame," Vaix muttered smiling to her gently, welcomingly, "he'll be doing lots of flips then, and I shall love to see that sight." He grinned, she blushed, then walked over to him, jumping in surprise as she was grabbed by powerful hands. His lips met her own, and she slumped into a submissive state, head hanging, exposing her neck to him. He almost purred satisfaction at the sight of her healthy veins, then lowered his head to her neck, letting his tongue sweep over his desired area before he bit.
Back to top Go down
RabidDustBunny
Verifier
RabidDustBunny

PostSubject: Re: One:One (Semi-lit+) <3   One:One (Semi-lit+) <3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 12:21 pm

(( Sorry about that disappearance! I forgot to tell you that I was going to be in Boston for the whole weekend! I'm back now! ))
Back to top Go down
RabidDustBunny
Verifier
RabidDustBunny

PostSubject: Re: One:One (Semi-lit+) <3   One:One (Semi-lit+) <3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 12:29 pm

That girl must've been crazy. Or maybe she knew him. However, when he'd approached her she didn't seem to recognize or even acknowledge him before he spoke. Chances were they were strangers, and that girl had just run off with him.
He thought it very odd, but not outright suspicious. Until, of course, he watched her follow the man off towards an alley. Could he really be lucky enough to be watching a vampire abducting a stupid, stupid young girl? Or was he jus going to run off and prevent a rape or something along those lines?
Was this place really crawling with so many vampires that they'd gotten that bold?
Cyrus stood, his heart beginning to thud heavily in his chest with anticipation. He didn't bother paying his check- the only girl who would've caught him had just run off into an alley with a strange man- and started to trail off in the direction that the pair had disappeared in.
He tried to look casually interested rather than outright curious as he glanced sideways into the alley as he passed. The hunter stopped dead in his tracks. That was a vampire, alright. He'd been spot on.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One:One (Semi-lit+) <3   One:One (Semi-lit+) <3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 1:20 pm

Ooc: ohhh, lol no worries. ^_^ So long as you post, I shall respond! XD
bic;
Vaix had backed himself into the shadow of the alley, in a corner, so that if anyone where to look in at this point, it would appear to be a young couple making out in the corner. He hadn't bitten her yet, but she was caught up in a submissive state due to his kiss, which was typical, however it only worked on the opposite gender of course. He would never even try kissing another man to see if it worked. The girl was healthy, he was eager, unafraid, however, he did hear the thudding of a heart in the distance. Beating far to fast to be a passerby. He angled his head to smile at the young man that stood in the entrance to the alley. His smile looked almost drugged, lazy. The girl clung to him lightly, no doubt almost sleeping due to the trance she'd been put in. Black eyes met the eyes of the hunter, once again he was bold and unafraid. He did not think the man to be anything but some curious bystander. His head lowered once more, and he did something that could only be described as a kiss from such a distance. His fangs slid easily into the girl's neck, into the main vein that would supply him with his meal. He tensed as the first bit met his lips. Good, it really was. He relaxed, pressing the girl to the wall as he drank deeply with no concern for her life. Vaix, in a way, was a 'special' vampire. Special...more like handicapped. The bite of a vampire's fangs was supposed to be coated in a venom, so that if the vampire left the victim alive, they too would turn into a vampire. However, due to an incident with another hunter from his past, his fangs no longer had such a coating of venom. If he left the girl to live, she would without any side effects.
Back to top Go down
RabidDustBunny
Verifier
RabidDustBunny

PostSubject: Re: One:One (Semi-lit+) <3   One:One (Semi-lit+) <3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 12:42 pm

Cyrus hadn't a doubt in his mind that this guy was a vampire. Had he been more experienced, or perhaps a little less reckless, he would have considered that not everyone who brought girls into alleyways were vampires. In fact, there was no way that anyone could be sure that this man was a vampire. However, while most people assumed that people weren't blood-sucking fiends, Cyrus generally assumed the opposite. Vampire until proven mortal- a mindset he would surely carry with him until he inevitably killed an innocent person under the faintest suspicion of being a vampire.
But luck would have it that that wouldn't be happening tonight.
In a heartbeat he'd stepped into the alleyway and drawn a silenced pistol. It was a monster of a gun. Silencers weren't the dainty little metal tubes you saw on TV, and on top of that he'd gotten one of a fairly decent caliber. This was the only silenced gun he had, and because of the ammunition used to keep it as silent as possible, the range wasn't fantastic. But it was more than adequate in the close quarters of an alley.
He pulled the trigger with a resounding 'click'. The vampire and his prey were cloaked in shadows, making it virtually impossible to guarantee that he'd hit his target rather than the human. However, as far as Cyrus was concerned, she'd already been compromised by a vampire. He'd end up killing her anyway, most likely.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One:One (Semi-lit+) <3   One:One (Semi-lit+) <3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 5:57 pm

Vampires were honed beasts, and it was not so much the gun's shot itself as the boy's pulling it out that drew Vaix's attention. He was an old vampire, reckless only because Devonna had given him the impression he could get away with it. His black eyes turned to see the bullet coming at him, and he could see it, a gray circle covered by waves of sound rushing towards him. The thought that entered his mind was instinctual, and he twisted with grace an agility out of the bullets way, watching it kill the girl instead. Despite his eyes being black, they glowed with a cat-like nocturnal green, though his eyes were naturally blue when he was not driven by the smell of blood and hunger. He stared at the young man with the massive silencer, a hunter obviously. Devonna, what a rascal of a girl she was. His first hunt and he comes across a hunter, how this played perfectly in his luck. He grinned, a vast, psychotic, ear to ear, dangerous looking smile. Eyes gleaming, he walked slowly towards the hunter. "Good night tonight isn't it?" he purred with an unnatural contentment, "let me guess, hunter right? Nice gun..." He purred again, not a natural sound, he did it only because he was slightly loopy and he no longer saw himself as human in the first place. "You know," he muttered critically, "if I were you, I would have put explosive rounds in that puppy. They work so much easier." He continued his walk until he was standing in front of Cyrus, examining the gun curiously. "What's you're secret, boy? If you soot me with that, is there anything special? Something I should be warned about before I offer you a free shot? I have no intention of killing you by the way...that's just so...boring." He grinned that psycho grin again.
Back to top Go down
RabidDustBunny
Verifier
RabidDustBunny

PostSubject: Re: One:One (Semi-lit+) <3   One:One (Semi-lit+) <3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 8:11 pm

Cyrus could already feel the adrenalin pumping through his veins. He expected that he'd get nervous no matter how many times he went through this, no matter how many times he shot at vampires. He paid no mind to the girl, lacking even the faintest sense of guilt over the act. He was just annoyed that he'd missed, although he'd expected as much.
This guy was creepy. No doubt about that. And that didn't help to put him at ease either. For him to be so calm.. maybe he'd killed hunters before. Cyrus clearly wasn't dealing with some fledgling vampire. And he'd called him 'boy'. The hunter just hated it when that happened. However, his anger was dulled by the pulsing fear of being face to face with a vampire.
The blond frowned. The vampire had just walked right up to him. He didn't seem bothered that he was going to get shot at. At all, actually. Cyrus was feeling rather powerless. What had he just gotten himself into? He scowled, as he rather disliked small talk with blood-sucking fiends.
"... Just shut up," he growled, miraculously keeping the quaver out of his voice and sounding as forceful as possible. He lifted the gun again and fired twice, in rapid succession. He would've preferred a less populated area..
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One:One (Semi-lit+) <3   One:One (Semi-lit+) <3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 10:21 pm

Vaix grinned, the gun was silent, well mostly, it made a faint popping noise as the bullets were thrown from the barrel past the speed of sound. The boy amused him, merely because the expression on his face was entirely different than the unlying language Cyrus' body gave him. The boy was spooked at his behaviour. What was he expecting anyhow? Vaix to be some cowering vampire that curled up in a corner trembling at the sight of a gun? He'd give his entire fortune to the boy if he could find one vampire that acted in such a way to a mortal. The boy didn't say much, which was disappointing, he loved to talk to people of the modern day. Vaix despite his being, was a highly social creature. When the gun was shot he took little burden to it, he dodged the first bullet without any trouble, and the second hit him in the gut, going straight through him, which he was grateful for, picking bullets from one's body was disgusting even to him. He remained standing before the hunter, grinning. Blood pooled from the wound and dripped to the floor. He seemed uncaring over the fact he was bleeding, in fact he didn't even bother to look at it. "Nice shot," he purred, "right in the gut. It'll take a while to heal you now. Did you shoot me there on purpose?" He tilted his head curiously, then pawed at the gun. "I like this gun," he muttered, "so much more efficient than the old ones they used to use. Fired the bullet with little accuracy. This is much better." He glanced at the moon momentarily for the time casually, then muttered, "It's such a beautiful night tonight, don't you think? Pleasure meeting you boy, perhaps we'll meet again some other time tonight." With that his ruffled the boys hair playfully, then wandered down the alleyway, still bleeding with a shot through his gut, walking unfazed, calmly away. "Pity I'm still hungry. I'll have to eat something else now. I hate dead food."
Back to top Go down
RabidDustBunny
Verifier
RabidDustBunny

PostSubject: Re: One:One (Semi-lit+) <3   One:One (Semi-lit+) <3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 11:30 pm

Cyrus had expected a vampire faced with a hunter to be combatant. He'd just shot this person and was pretty much waiting to be attacked. And that never happened. Was this a ploy to lull him into a false sense of security? How could this be? He'd punched a hole clean through the vampire with a bullet, and he didn't mind at all?
Couldn't he even have acted annoyed about his shirt being ruined?
And while he'd pondered all of this, he'd just kind of stood there, staring, his expression utterly blank. He just didn't get this guy. Being patted on the head snapped him out of his confused stupor, and he blinked, turning sharply on his heel to face Vaix again.
What was he supposed to do here, exactly?
Well, he had one idea. And maybe one more if this didn't work. He had to get Vaix's attention somehow. So far he'd only mildly inconvenienced the vampire. His other hunts had been far more successful than this, but this time he'd sort of stumbled from the starting gate. He was trained to expect weird things, but.. he'd really never met a vampire that didn't start trying to tear him apart when they figured out he was a hunter. Maybe that was because other vampires gave him the benefit of the doubt and considered the off chance that he could actually be a threat?
Well, no time to figure out why he was being cast aside. He'd just have to try to fix it.
He lifted the gun, levelled it, aiming straight for the back of the vampire's head, and fired.

(( .. XD He's.. he's so confused. ))
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One:One (Semi-lit+) <3   One:One (Semi-lit+) <3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 5:18 pm

Ooc: LOL, don't blame the guy. Vaix is a weirdo, he's lived far to long... XP
bic;
Vaix walked calmly, his mind completely at ease to the point of stupidity as usual. However, when the boy did fire again and the bullet of the gun shot him clean in the back of his head, he stumbled, turned, and stared at the boy in a bit of agitated surprise. He stood up straight again, rolling his shoulders, then reaching bat to feel out the wound. Great. He sighed, frowning and giving the boy a wide frown. "Do you have any idea how gross it's going to be trying to pull a bullet from my very brain? What's your problem anyway boy? You got some terrifying story from the past? Vampire killed your parents and now you're on eternal revenge or something?" He grinned, shaking his head and sitting down angling his back as he picked at the wound with no mind to the boys presence, wincing once or twice, then finally pulling the bullet free. He sniffed at it, licked it, examined it, then shrugged and tossed it aside with an unusual casualty. "You know," he muttered laid his hands on his knees as he watched the hunter, "you seem to be taking killing me very seriously, but you'll never do it with a gun like that. Not me. Maybe some other cowering fledging or something, but not me, no sir. So long as you have such a weapon, I am not bothered by your shooting me or harassing me needlessly. Want to be my friend?" He asked it rather randomly, but it had popped into his head and he just had to ask. He didn't make enemies easily after all.
Back to top Go down
RabidDustBunny
Verifier
RabidDustBunny

PostSubject: Re: One:One (Semi-lit+) <3   One:One (Semi-lit+) <3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 9:05 pm

Cyrus was not making friends with his sworn enemy! He was taking this seriously- and it only seemed incongruous because Vaix wasn't taking him seriously at all. He absolutely ignored all of the vampire's inquisitions, silently fuming for a few seconds.
"... Stop treating me like I'm harmless! Of course I have more than just this!" He cried, utterly dismayed, motioning angrily towards his gun. As if he was going to get Vaix to view him as a threat by asking him to.
This was not going his way at all. And of course rather than viewing this as a blessing and just hacking the vampire into little pieces while he had his guard down, Cyrus was trying to draw him into a fight. Logic had abandoned him at this point. He was just. so. confused.
To his credit, he did have quite a few more weapons on them. He was deciding between a ridiculously large hunting knife and a hatchet at present. Maybe that'd get Vaix to care about him. So far, all the bullets were doing was annoying the vampire, which.. was certainly not their intended purpose.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One:One (Semi-lit+) <3   One:One (Semi-lit+) <3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One:One (Semi-lit+) <3
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: