Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

The Unknown (semi-lit+)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Movie
Verifier
Movie

The Unknown (semi-lit+) Empty
PostSubject: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 10:47 pm

Anyone May Join Whenever They Would Like During This RP; Just Ask! ^^

Plot: The government for years has been trying to cover up extra life outside of Earth. Many people claim that they have seen things, but no one could ever actually prove anything about it. A few people infact could though...well but that's because they aren't human in the first place. These people are aliens; most of which resemble human form. These aliens have been hiding on Earth for a while now, and the government has been after them for years.
Even though they look like people, they're all different. They have some sort of ability, difference in diet, or can change into something else. This makes it hard for them to be tracked, but so far no one knows why they're even here, and that's what the government wants to find out. (Lame plot, I know...but at least I tried XD)

Setting: A large city with multiple suburbs around it.

Characters:
- Alex Stanton played by Movie
- Seth Stanton played by Movie

- Cally Soreta played by Mystikmage
- Saraya Black played by Fire_Stallion99
-

Rules:
- So you can be a regular person, an alien, or a government agent if you so choose.
- The aliens could be anything really; a gifted person, a vampire, anything.
- Please be semi-lit+ (this means at LEAST three sentences per character per post)
- please stick with the RP, don't just join and leave
- You may have as many characters as you can handle
- Ask to join
- Have fun!

Last edited by Movie on Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:51 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.mythodreas.com/profiles.php?user=movie
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 10:51 pm

The Unknown (semi-lit+) 3380134753_ace228ea8e

Name: Alex Stanton
Species: Alien - Humanoid
Ability: Enhanced speed and electrical emisson
Appearance: He tends to wear more outgoing clothes such as brand t-shirts and black slightly baggy jeans. He usually wears Vans shoes and sunglasses as well.
Personality: He is fresh, lively, charming, amusing, practical, and always interesting; someone who's constantly in the center of attention, but sufficiently well-balanced not to let it go to his head. He is also kind, considerate, and understanding; someone who'll always cheer people up and help them out.
Other: Is Seth's identical twin brother.

The Unknown (semi-lit+) AL---TV-thumb-233x351

Name: Seth Stanton
Species: Alien - Humanoid
Ability: Rapid cell regeneration and molecular manipulation
Appearance: He usually wears polo shirts and dark blue slightly baggy jeans. He also wears Nike shoes, and unlike his brother no sunglasses.
Personality: He is sensible, cautious, careful, practical, clever, talented, but modest...Not a person who makes friends too quickly or easily, but someone who's extremely loyal to friends he does make and who expects the same loyalty in return. Those who really get to know him realize it takes a lot to shake his trust in his friends, but equally that it takes him a long time to get over it if that trust is ever broken.
Other: Is Alex's identical twin brother.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 9:41 pm

OOC:: Join as an alien female?
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 10:36 am

ooc: sure go ahead, just post your bio up! ^^

(and if I didn't make the whole species fill-out thing clear it would be like
Species: Alien - Humaniod (that would mean they're like gifted humans) or like Alien - Vampire sort of thing XD)
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 11:01 am

{{I wonder...could one join as an alien-huminod that is unaware of her alien desecnt?}}
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 11:03 am

ooc: yah totally! ^^ That would be cool!
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 11:05 am

{{Awesomeness. I'm not one for bios, is an intro alright? ^^; }}
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 11:08 am

ooc: yep totally fine, can I have your charrie's name though so I can put them up on the first post?
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 11:10 am

{{Cally Soreta. I'll post my intro once I have it done ^^; }}
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 12:38 pm

The Unknown (semi-lit+) MINIMEGANFOX
Name: Saraya Black (Sara)
Age: Unknown, although she appears to be about 18 years old.
Species: Alien - Vampire
Ability: She has enhanced speed and strength. Also, being a vampiric being she leads an immortal life and is very difficult to kill or injur.
Appearance: Sara appears to be almost human until you 'look' closer. She has extremely pale, cold skin as well as Dark brown eyes with flecks of red in them. Her features are extremely clearly defined. She has two, dagger like fangs hidden underneath her upper lip and only shows them when she feels like it or is angry.
Clothing: Sara generally wears a pair of jeans with tattered bottoms, black skate shoes, and tank tops. She usually wears a black, small zip-up hoodies as well. Other accessories include an oversized pair of sunglasses and three bracelets, silver, on her right wrist.
Personality: Sara is highly resourceful and extremely independant. She doesn't have a very broad range of emotions, and rarely shows any. She tends to shy away from people, prefering to be on her own. She has trust issues and it's extremely rare that anyone can gain her trust. She is quick to anger. She is also extremely loyal, and will do anything to protect the few people she actually cares about. She lives solely on blood, mainly that of humans. She can be fairly outgoing. She rarely makes friends due to the simple fact that she'll outlive them.
Other: N/A
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 1:46 pm

ooc: okay so now that everyone's done, let's begin! ^^
(People may join whenever they want during the RP as well)
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 2:06 pm

-Two Nights Ago-

A small flash in the night sky burst quickly before fading back into darkness. About four seconds later a loud crash sound appeared in the outskirts of a small quiet town. Among the debris and newly risen dust, two male figures, were quickly running away from this whole mess. The two, after moving far enough away, had time to look around. They were both wearing the same outfit, a dark blue tight-fitted suit, and both had the same exact face. They were identical twins. One, Seth, quickly pulled out a small device reading the foreign text as it scrolled down the screen. Moments later two small ear pieces came out of the machine, and Seth put it in his ear before handing one over to his brother, Alex. He groaned a little in pain before saying, "I cannot believe you got us into this prediciment."
Alex put the ear-piece in as well before saying, "It was not my fault that our planet does not enjoy the things I do."
"I do not enjoy the things you do either; and look where we both are now."
"Well where is 'now', exactly?"
"This planet is called Earth, and the native language in this area is known as English," Seth finished before walking towards where he saw lights. The ear-pieces were in fact small translating devices. So they would hear their own language whenever someone spoke, but it would make them speak whatever the native language was. This made sure that they could talk to the planets inhabitants. The two of them had snuck unnoticed into the town while everyone was up concerned about whatever had crashed near where they lived. This helped them out a lot seeing as they didn't fit the dress of the planet, but it was helpful that the inhabitants looked exactly the same as they did.
That night they did some rather odd things as well; they broke into a clothing store and changed into outfits that looked normal, went to an ATM, and were able to get on a bus towards a larger city. The only odd thing about all of this was; the alarm in the store never went off it was almost as if they were never there, the ATM gave away all the cash it had in there and neither of them pressed a button to recieve money, and on the bus for the rest of the night the two were learning english. Normally the last thing wouldn't be out of hand, but anyone around them couldn't place what language their native tounge was.

-Present Time-

It was about mid-day in a large city. The two boys were walking around the streets, both speaking English normally now without the ear-pieces, and watching other humans. They had found out many things about these humans before they really did too much.
Seth had figured out that none of them had abilities liked the ones him and his brother possessed. He also found out that the clothes they wore were perfectly fine, and that no one will talk to them if they don't talk to someone else first.
Alex on the other hand had found out that identical twins were not common on this planet as well as theirs. He also found out that humans around his age were called 'teenagers.'
Between the two of them they thought that they could fit in pretty well, well they would have to because they couldn't leave for the time being. Their ship got wrecked when they crash landed, and the two of them had been banished from their planet for at least a year on their time; which was three years earth time.
The two twins had been arguing for hours about what they were going to do here, what they were going to do about the ship, and how angry Seth was for Alex getting them banished. Seth wouldn't have gotten banished if he didn't help his brother get off the planet, and that he was an identical twin. On their planet they believed that identical twins were identical in every way, but clearly even though their looks were the same the two were very different.
"It is of the upmost importance we get back to the ship Alex. We may not let the humans conceil it from us, and we need to make sure it is in excelent condition."
Alex shook his head and said, "Do you want us to get caught brother? Have you not heard what the humans do to people like us on their planet?" He paused before adding, "Their brain does not comprehend the things we do. We will not survive here if any human knows."
"But there is always a human to trust brother," Seth said before adding, "There's always someone you can trust anywhere."
Seth did have to agree though that it would be bad if they got caught. No human could change his molecular density or heal rapidly. And he knew that no one could do what his brother did, run at the speed of light and be able to control electricity all the time.
Both boys were blonde with blue eyes and pale skin. They stood at about 5' 10" and were skinny compared to most humans. Alex was wearing a purple brand name t-shirt with slightly baggy black colored jeans. He also had on black and white checkered Vans shoes and sunglasses on. His hair was also a little messier looking than his brothers. Seth on the other hand was wearing a tan colored polo shirt with slightly baggy dark blue jeans. He had on dark brown Nike shoes, and his hair was somewhat spiked, but much less so than Alex's. He also had on a dark brown zip-up hoodie; for whatever reason he thought that it was much colder than his brother had.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 2:14 pm

ooc: sorry my intro is so long...I got bored and just wrote away! ^^ Yours don't have to be anything as long as that! Just the requirement! XP
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 2:29 pm

Sara Black cringed as she hid in the shadows of a dark alley. Although it was mid day, the high buildings on either side of the alley cast strong and dark shadows, concealing the pale girl from anyone who glanced down. At her feet lay a homless person, or the remains of one. Wiping her mouth, she glanced around one last time before walking boldly from the alley and into the day light. Shading her eyes she looked around, making sure no one suspected or saw her. Her dark eyes open wider as she saw a strange site, two identical boys. On her home planet twins didn't exist, so seeing them here, even after three months on this planet, still suprised her. Her dark eyes narrowed as she pushed her hair from her face. Their scent wasn't normal, they didn't smell like the earthlings around them. A small inaudible growl escaped her as she watched them. She could tell they weren't human, regardless of their appearance.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 2:46 pm

Alex glanced around quietly before saying, "I am hungry."
Seth had been watching many of the humans before turning back to his brother and saying, "Well why don't you go get some food. We have the humans' currency with us." He then took out a wad of cash showing it to his brother. He noticed that a few humans stopped to look at the money, so he quickly put it away. "But we need to save that, the food we should be able to recieve without the currency," Alex said somewhat quickly.
"Well what do you expect us to do?"
"I expect you to get it for us."
"Why would I do that?"
"I am not the one that can change molecular density. Just go get something; the humans will never know."
"And you want them chasing after us? I told you we cannot use our abilites here; we will be found quickly." After Seth had finished saying that Alex didn't say anything more. He just kept glancing at a shop that obviously had food in it, and wasn't looking away. Seth caught on to the idea and said in a whisper, "Fine. But this will be the only time brother; I will not have us get caught here as well." With that he left his brother to the side of the building, which was in an alleyway near them. He glanced around, making sure no one was watching, before slowly phasing through the wall.
Alex on the other hand knew that his brother would be a few minutes, so he decided to stay put and look as inconspicuous as possible. However he did noticed that the way the two of them spoke English was much different than the others their age.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 2:52 pm

Sara paused, over hearing the two boys, it was odvious from their short conversation that they, like her were not human. She bit her lip, unsure if she should approach them or avoid them. She glanced up as one boy left, leaving the other one. Her eyes narrowed as she kept a close watch on him, he odviously hadn't noticed her yet, and she figured that was probably a good thing. Moving slowly, very slowly for her, she walked towards him. He was blocking the exit she needed to get to her make shift home, and she had no desire to stand in the street all night. She shuddered, normally in a situation like this she would have ran, but her speed and agility would have given her away in a second. She bit her lip, wincing a little at the pain of her fangs digging into her.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 3:05 pm

Alex watched the humans quietly. He did however notice one, or at least he thought it was one, that was walking towards him. This made him slightly nervous and he didn't really know what to do about it. He was hoping that he was just paranoid and she would walk right past him, but he could never be too sure. If the humans had caught on about Seth and himself they would be in for it very quickly.
Seth glanced around the small food place. He was in a kitchen area now, and was looking for food to take quickly. It was hard to because there were so many people there. He also was having a hard time on what to get; he had no idea what kind of food the two of them could eat here.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 3:14 pm

Sara paused, noticing the boy staring at her. Her mind was racing, did he notice that she was different?. Her heart would have been pounding, but she didn't really have much of a heart. She bit her lip anxiously, heedless of the slicing fangs as they cut her lip. Blood dripped down it as she absentmindedly rubbed her hand across her lower lip. Her dark eyes flickered around for away out of the area, but the only way was past the boy. She stood frozen, not sure what she should do.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 3:26 pm

Alex glanced at the girl confused for a moment longer. He could tell that she was somewhat nervous at this point, so he knew she could not be after him or his brother. He relaxed a little bit before noticing that she was bleeding before she wiped her hand over his mouth. He then said loudly enough for her to hear, "You are bleeding." He wasn't sure how good his English was, he was just hoping it was passable.
Seth grabbed a loaf of bread, some bottled waters, and a couple slices of cheese. He was laughing a little to himself about these food names, how strange these things are! He hid them as best as his could before heading back for the wall; he was just trying to get by un-noticed.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 3:29 pm

Sara practically lept out of her skin when he spoke to her.
"I know" She responded, her voice soft and smooth. She stepped closer, tentitively, she figured he couldn't be that dangerous. She was close enough now that she was sure he could see her clearly.
"Where are you from?" She asked, arching a perfect eyebrow at him. Her dark eyes darted around nervously. She wasn't sure if she should be associating with him, but three months of complete solitude were enough to drive even her to some extremes. She could taste her blood in her mouth, the salty-sweetness reminding her of her meal which wasn't close to enough to actually satisfy her hunger.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 3:35 pm

Alex stood taken aback for a moment. His brother and him had never prepared for that questiong, and it was probably the most vital of them all! He quickly stated, "I am from here, just as you are." His expression quickly moved from a calm to a nervous one.
Seth found the wall and quickly phased through it seeing his brother. He turned and said, "Look at these strange foods the humans make?" He handed a half of the loaf, a piece of cheese, and a bottled water to his brother. When he realised that he wasn't being talked back to and his brother looked nervous, that's when he decided to look in a direction different from his brother. He glanced over seeing the girl and looked shocked.
Alex slapped his forehead before saying, "Could you not have worse timing brother?"
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 3:40 pm

Sara laughed for the first time in many years.
"I'm sure you're from around here" She commented dryly, rolling her eyes. She bit her lip again, this time to keep from laughinhg.
"You're not very good at fitting in with the humans you know" She said, smiling a little bit more.
"I mean it's a dead give away that you're not from around here" She said softly, keeping her tone low.
"I've been here for three months and still havn't attracted any attention, but you two" She rolled her eyes for affect.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 3:44 pm

Seth did no get sarcasm very well. He just looked at her confused before saying, "I am sorry." He then paused before adding, "We are just not accostumed to humans like that. Everyone from where we come from has abilities."
Alex nodded before adding, "We are attempting to fit in. We have learned English and changed to the usual clothing for humans our age, correct?" He wasn't quite sure if their clothes were right, but the two of them thought so.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 3:48 pm

Sara sighed, "You both look fine, but the way you act doesn't exactly fit in around here" She said patiently.
"No humans have abilities like you two, or me for that matter. Also, you have to stop saying 'human' this and 'human' that. They don't refer to their food as 'human' food, it's just food" She sighed.
"Where do you intend to stay?" She asked, dreading the idea of these two getting her caught, but feeling somewhat responsible for them at the same time. She had been here for a bit longer, and if they were lef to wander on their own, who knows who might find them.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 3:53 pm

Seth, after she was finished telling them what they were doing wrong said, "I am sorry."
Alex glared over at his brother before saying, "You apologise too much Seth."
Seth glanced over at his brother before back at the girl, "We have no intention of staying anywhere currently. We want to determine the huma...I mean to determine the currencey before we make any traceable movements."
Alex nodded in agreement befor saying, "I am Alex and this is my brother Seth." He did not want to spend too much time on introductions, so he just decided to get it over with quickly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Unknown (semi-lit+)
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next