Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Unknown Soldier

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
loner_mutt
Verifier
loner_mutt

Unknown Soldier Empty
PostSubject: Unknown Soldier   Unknown Soldier I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 12:11 pm

Ah, the world is at ease. Nothing is wrong. No crime. No wars. Just what everybody dreams of. No problem with economies. Just a peaceful world. Or is it? The world was at peace until one day a dark threat has risen. The world had no protection against the large threat. They gave all their weapons up when they thought there was no longer a trace of any threats. The people became weak with all the diseases and lack of water and food. The world was falling apart each second. Nobody or nothing was there to protect them, but wait. A young boy that was taught the ways of fighting hid among the people. Now that the threat is rising he begins his journey to face the biggest threat of all. He must now conquer over evil. But will he make it? Will he stop it? Who knows? Will the world become of peace again? All he knows is that he needs a small group of warriors, people who will stay by his side and fight to the end...

The world is coming to an end. When a mighty warrior fends off the evil, but he can't do it alone. He must travel around the world and create an army of his own, but first he must teach some young humans that being a warrior is not all games. He will travel with his companion to gather troops for his army. He will travel to every continent and find one special person with each one ability and he must teach these young adults their special abilities. They will also be able to choose one special partner, an animal, that is able to change into three different animals. But will he be able to teach them the fighting way? Will he save the world in time?

Rules:
No Gm
No Pp
You know most of the rules so listen to them
I have the right to kick you out
The animal does not have to be a creature that exists in this world, but it can be all powerful and mighty
One ability per human
Only five special teens can be chosen
The rest of army can be mystical creatures and etc.
Be kind
Violence ... hm, let's keep it just a bit down not too much violence though
Romance- Pg-13
Other rules apply
Post 'I will learn the ways of fighting!' if you have read the rules and want to join

Bio Skeleton:
Name:
Species: (Creature, human, etc.)
Ability: (Only for special five unless you want your monster to have some too, but please ask me first!)
Partner: (Only for special five and my character)
Appearence:
Personality: (Please no N/A)
History: (This is optional)
Other: (Anything extra you want to add?)

Partner Bios:
Name:
Other transformation:
Personality:
History:
Ability: (Same as special five)
Other:

Characters Played:

Me; Kent Trader, Xerox
Phantom; Sera Quicksilver, Tricks - Abillity: Psychic, and Scylla - Warrior Angel
Psychic_Pineapple; Zayne Roday, Asael - Ability: Hypervibronics, and Klarita - Night Elf
sora22; Aleander Tellis, Shade - Ability: Shadow control, Tree's Heart (AKA Heart), Forest's Breath (AKA Breath) - Wood Elves

Hope you enjoy Rp! Smile

Last edited by loner_mutt on Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:43 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Unknown Soldier Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unknown Soldier   Unknown Soldier I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 1:28 pm

(I want to learn the ways of fighting. Can I have three characters?)
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

Unknown Soldier Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unknown Soldier   Unknown Soldier I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 3:51 pm

((I will learn the ways of fighting! Teen and changing animal?))
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

Unknown Soldier Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unknown Soldier   Unknown Soldier I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 8:38 am

Ooc\\
'I will learn the ways of fighting!'
I am myself going to join with two charries, loner has put me as the co-owner of this rp so I have almost all of the power to do the same so when she's around.
Both of you are accepted but sora...what are you're other two charries are you going to be?
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Unknown Soldier Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unknown Soldier   Unknown Soldier I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 10:00 am

(One is a gifted dude, the other two are wood elves, if that's ok)
Back to top Go down
loner_mutt
Verifier
loner_mutt

Unknown Soldier Empty
PostSubject: Unknown Soldier   Unknown Soldier I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 10:59 am

Ooc.
That is fine sora. Okay everybody may join and please make bios or intros. Both are fine.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

Unknown Soldier Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unknown Soldier   Unknown Soldier I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 11:40 am

'I will learn the ways of fighting!'

Ooc: Mind if I join as one of the teens and a night elf?
Back to top Go down
http://www.mythodreas.com/profiles.php?user=movie
loner_mutt
Verifier
loner_mutt

Unknown Soldier Empty
PostSubject: Unknown Soldier   Unknown Soldier I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 11:42 am

Ooc.
You may join! And yes you can be a night elf and a special teen! Now we have one more spot for the teens!
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

Unknown Soldier Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unknown Soldier   Unknown Soldier I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 11:51 am

Ooc: cool, thanks! I'll have to post my bios up a little later, I'm on my touch now and I should be able to get to a computer in 5 minutes or so. I would post bios now, but I can't really show what they look like cause pics don't transfer over. XD

Last edited by Psychic_Pineapple on Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
loner_mutt
Verifier
loner_mutt

Unknown Soldier Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unknown Soldier   Unknown Soldier I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 11:55 am

Ooc.
Okay that's fine. Take your time. Zeta-Grin
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

Unknown Soldier Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unknown Soldier   Unknown Soldier I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 1:09 pm

[One of the Special Five]
Name; Sera Quicksilver
Age; 17
Gender; Female
Species; Gifted Human
Ability; Psychic
Partner;
-Branch off Bio Below
Appearance; She has short bristled hair the dances above her shoulders and the ends are dyed in neon purple. Sera has bright cerulean eyes and dark ivory skin. Her wardrobe changes a lot during the seasons but she mostly wears simple and loose clothing preferable a tee, skinny jeans, and knee-high converse. Sera wears a silver cross necklace she received from her mother, and a dotted stud bracelet from her fourteenth birthday from her crush (who no longer is), she savors the accessories because they were the last of her items she had before that horrible night twisted her life around.
Personality; Sera used to be a very talkative girl before life decided to end her fun. Now she remains quiet, an outcast, only trusting her partner Tricks and no one else. She considers herself a lone wolf though she helps people in her city according to the clever ferret.
History; Sera lost her parents at the age of fourteen in a car crash as they were coming home to celebrate her birthday. All she could remember was the pitiful day the police came to her house and told her they were dead. Sera broke down, she wasn’t able to keep her grades up at school, he friends even came to support but nothing worked. After two months of despair, she ran away from home with two bags, her partner and the rest of her life. She felt like dying, she like crying her heart out, but Sera felt like she had no more tears to shed, nothing more to live for. But the one who kept her held high was her trusty friend Tricks. The ferret had her keep moving, do the things she ever wanted to do, help people daily who needed it, and be her own hero.
Other; Sera lives in a abandoned apartment building, with Tricks and the things that creep in the night themselves. She is able to maintain her hygiene and a purpose to live for life.

[Partner]
Name; Tricks
Gender; Male
Appearance of the main animal; Ferret. Tricks has a jet black coat, and bright beady blue eyes.
Other transformations; Osprey, Snow Leopard
Personality; Tricks is a quiet and sly ferret but he makes a good small critter for spying in small spots. He is honest to his heart when it comes to telling the truth and he can never betray his companion Sera.
Ability; Psychic
History; Tricks met Sera in a pet store when she was about five and ever since then he has stayed with her everywhere, even the sneaky ferret went to school with her throughout her life till the age of fifteen when she dropped out because the loss of her parents.
Other; He wears a small silver harness around the front of his body that carries his belongings.

[Aid]
Name; Scylla
Age; 756
Gender; Female
Species; Six-Winged Angel
Ability; Wind
Appearance; https://2img.net/h/i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm108/Sketchy_Wolf/1future_angel.jpg
Personality; Scylla is still considered a young angel even though she may seem old, so her knowledge of most things isn't the great. The path of a warrior meant to be for her, and most of her knowledge is fighting tactics, offensive and defensive attacks, and weaponary. But when she ran away, Scylla swear to herself she was going to learn much more than any other angel has before.
History; She abandoned her duties as a guardian to travel the world freely as she wanted to. Ever since that incident she dares not to think of home or her family.
Other; She carries a scarlet red javelin that changes size when she says on command.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

Unknown Soldier Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unknown Soldier   Unknown Soldier I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 1:43 pm

ooc: Click on the spoilers to see their pics, and on Asael, you can click on the other two animals to see what they look like XD

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Unknown Soldier Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unknown Soldier   Unknown Soldier I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 1:49 pm

Gifted:
Name:Alexander Tellis
Species:Gifted
Ability:Shadow control(if it's ok!)
Partner:Shade
Appearence:Unknown Soldier 9285a90f3fb3465247e7e5b7164a172a
Personality:Hotheaded and stubborn, runs into everything headfirst
Other:Has a shape-shifting claymore sword

Partner:
Name:Shade
Appearence of main animal:Black panther
Other transformation:Star-nosed mole, red-tailed hawk
Personality:Sly and cunning, but with lots of brawn
Ability:Shadow control

EXTRA:
Name:Tree's Heart (AKA Heart)
Species:Wood elf
Appearence:
Spoiler:
Personality:Savage and relentless
Other:Respects nature and guards nature with his big brother, Forest's Breath

EXTRA:
Name:Forest's Breath (AKA Breath)
Species:Wood elf
Appearence:Unknown Soldier DarkElfRogue
Personality:Cool and Collected
Other:Respects nature and guards nature with his little brother, Tree's Heart

Last edited by Psychic_Pineapple on Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I moved one of your pictures into a spoiler for the sake of not having the board so wide. =P)
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

Unknown Soldier Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unknown Soldier   Unknown Soldier I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 4:44 pm

Ooc\\
Good bio's you two, once hanabi post his, loner shall post her and things can start off from there.
Back to top Go down
loner_mutt
Verifier
loner_mutt

Unknown Soldier Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unknown Soldier   Unknown Soldier I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 5:58 pm

Ooc.
It is okay. I will post mines up now and then we wait for Hanabi. If he doesn't reply within three days we will make our intros only. Understand? Well here are my bios:

Name: Kent Trader
Species: Human
Ability: Fighting
Partner: Xerox
Appearence: https://2img.net/h/i908.photobucket.com/albums/ac285/nerezza_amethyst/anime%20people/max_display.jpg
Personality: He is mostly of harsh attitude. He isn't easy to make friends with well mainly because he grew up with only one person. He is a hardheaded guy with a bold personality. He is very headstrong and is daring. He doesn't fear much of things and is a bit of a soft - heartie sometimes. He is protective, smart, wise also, couragoues and lonely. But he is also a bit of a mixture of a bold and soft type but mostly is kind towards people he knows.
History: He was taught by his father since he was twelve. One day he was training in the forests alone, but his father was spying on him. He heard his father cry in pain. Kent found him lying on the floor bleeding from a spear sticking out of his chest. He had lost his father at the age of fifteen and on that same day he found his partner young and lost within the forest. He took his partner in and grew up with him. Now they are best friends.
Other: He lives alone with his partner in an abandonded house full of weapons.

Name:Xerox
Appearence of main animal: He is a pure jet black tiger with red stipes and red eyes. He is two times stronger and two times bigger than a normal tiger. He had sharp white claws and teeths.
Other transformation: Otter and Peregrine Falcon
Personality: He is the same mostly of Kent except he is more strong daring and persuasive.
History:He was found the same day when Kent's father died.
Ability: Fighting
Other:Lives with Kent in a house full of different types of weapons.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Unknown Soldier Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unknown Soldier   Unknown Soldier I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 6:08 pm

(Hey! Kent looks exactly like Squall Leonheart!)
Back to top Go down
loner_mutt
Verifier
loner_mutt

Unknown Soldier Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unknown Soldier   Unknown Soldier I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 2:48 pm

Ooc.
Hehe. Well how about while we are waiting we can thing of ideas that can develop during the story?
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Unknown Soldier Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unknown Soldier   Unknown Soldier I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 3:13 pm

(Perhaps lots of explosions? MUCHO ME GUSTO BOOM BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Back to top Go down
loner_mutt
Verifier
loner_mutt

Unknown Soldier Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unknown Soldier   Unknown Soldier I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 1:50 pm

Ooc.
Wait, does anybody know any user that might want to join? Because we need at least one more person to be the last teen. And sora we might use bombs if you behave.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Unknown Soldier Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unknown Soldier   Unknown Soldier I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 2:02 pm

(Who is this sora you speak of? I am Explosivos! Explosivos much gusto BOOM BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Back to top Go down
loner_mutt
Verifier
loner_mutt

Unknown Soldier Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unknown Soldier   Unknown Soldier I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 2:05 pm

Ooc.
Okay Explosivos if you don't shush with all those explosions you're going to go tick tick BOOM and no more Explosivos! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Unknown Soldier Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unknown Soldier   Unknown Soldier I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 3:33 pm

(Haha! NOBODY CAN STOP EXPLOSIVOS! OLE'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

Unknown Soldier Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unknown Soldier   Unknown Soldier I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 9:00 pm

((Sorry for being late!

Name: Dela Fuchos
Species: Gifted
Ability: Wind
Partner: Gabbin
Appearence: Unknown Soldier Yyyyyyyyyyyy
Personality: Sometimes hyperactive, but is mostly a calm and happy girl. She can get VERY angry, though.

Name: Gabbin
Appearence of main animal: Unknown Soldier Superb_Lyrebird-foraging lyrebird
Other transformation: Peahen and a flying lizard.
Personality: Jumpy and nervous, but calm as long as she is touching Dela.
Ability: Wind))
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Unknown Soldier Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unknown Soldier   Unknown Soldier I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 7:16 am

(hanabi, why does Dela look like she's scared?)

Last edited by Psychic_Pineapple on Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:44 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Sora, it is inappropriate to say that on the forums. Please take into consideration it might offend some people. Most of the users of the forums are girls as well. Thanks ffor your understanding, Movie (Psychic_Pineapple))
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

Unknown Soldier Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unknown Soldier   Unknown Soldier I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 9:55 am

((Because that's how the artist drew her.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Unknown Soldier Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unknown Soldier   Unknown Soldier I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unknown Soldier
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next