Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Unknown Soldier

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

Unknown Soldier - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unknown Soldier   Unknown Soldier - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 12:00 pm

Tricks gave his best ferret smile then waved a small paw. Sera saw his signal and came over she saw Dela and stopped three feet awat from her. Tricks turned to his human and snorted, "Come on, don't be shy."
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Soldier   Unknown Soldier - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 4:02 pm

Dela looked at the girl who had just walked up to her. "Oh! Are you the owner of this ferret?" she asked, gesturing towards Tricks. Gabbin looked out at the two boys again before scampering down into her person's pocket.
Back to top Go down
loner_mutt
Verifier
loner_mutt

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Soldier   Unknown Soldier - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 5:21 pm

Xerox took a peek and saw the lizard gone. "The lizard is back in his owner's pocket," He whispered. "What are we going to do?" He also asked. Kent thought for a moment and then responded, "Well, I guess we just got to go up to them. Shall we?" Xerox was just open mouthed. "What?!" He growled. "Well it's the only way," Kent said. "Fine," Xerox said as he changed into his bird form. "Alright get on my shoulder," Kent said. Xerox flew and landed on Kent's shoulder. He also pecked him on the neck. "What was that for?" Kent asked. "Hmph, for this dumb plan of yours," Xerox screeched.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Soldier   Unknown Soldier - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 6:57 pm

"Um...yea." Sera smiled tucking a lock of hair behind her ear and picking up the small ferret, "His name is Tricks and I'm Sera by the way."
"At it girl, don't be shy." he chuckled quietly.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Soldier   Unknown Soldier - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 4:34 pm

The other girl smiled. "I'm Dela! And this" -she paused to remove the lizard from her pocket- "is Gabbin." The animal squirmed before freeing herself and gliding to the ground. She then proceeded to chirp at Tricks.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Soldier   Unknown Soldier - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 6:23 pm

The black ferret jumped down from his human's hands and dusted his fur before looking at Gabbin with his bright blue eyes. She looked at the two small critters before back Dela, "Wanna walk around the town together to we get to know one another better?"
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Soldier   Unknown Soldier - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 6:25 pm

"Alright!" she said, lifting the little lizard again. Gabbin continued to chirp at Tricks as she was stuffed into the girl's hair. "So where should we go?"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Soldier   Unknown Soldier - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 6:54 pm

Sera bent down placing her hand on the sidewalk and Tricks quickly climbed it up tucking himself around her neck. she got back up and smiled at Dela, "The park sounds nice to me if it's okay with you."
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Soldier   Unknown Soldier - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 8:05 pm

Dela nodded. "Alright!" she said, hopping up. "The park is...that way!" she said, pointing towards the area of which they spoke.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Soldier   Unknown Soldier - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 5:56 pm

She nodded her head and turned around to began walking towards that direction. Tricks looked around the faces of the human race as they walked past by them not so many notcied the small rodent but a few did as they saw his bright blue eyes. The ferret felt uncomfortable with the glances and hid in Sera's hood.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Soldier   Unknown Soldier - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 11:58 am

Gabbin wriggled, then ran to Dela's ear. "I wanna change!" she whispered hurriedly. "You can't now. Wait, alright?" the girl whispered back.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Soldier   Unknown Soldier - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 12:05 pm

"Sera, let me run off. I won't go far." he murmured.
"What do you mean?" she asked.
"I'll go into an emtpy alley, change into an osprey and fly above the sky. I feel like letting the sun warm my port feathers." Tricks smiled at the thought. She rolled her eyes and grabbed him by the stomach placing him down, "See ya at the park." He scampered off into a alley. He looked around to make sure no one was there and he relaxed himself. Tricks grew a little wide as wings sprouted for arms, and his tail fanned out to show a vanilla and black patterning. His grew larger and his snout cuvred into a hard beak. His ears disappeared and his eyes change to a dark brown. He shook himself before taking off into the skies beating his wings.
"That hurts." he murmured to himself. The whole entire phase change both body, mind, and structure of the animal skeleton.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Soldier   Unknown Soldier - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 11:26 am

Gabbin noticed Tricks run into the alley and ran after him. She watched his transformation unnoticed. "Amazing." she whispered as he flew into the neverending blue above them. The lizard went into a more open space of the alley and spread her frill. At once, the membrane's scales burst into feathers, brown, blue, and white. They separated from her body at a certain point, and she folded them onto her sides. Her front legs melded with the rest of her body as the rest of the feathers burst forth. "Brace yourself, Gabbin." she muttered. Her skin stretched to the max as her bones shifted and enlarged to suit her new form. Her snout thinned and sharpened, curving and hardening. When she stepped out of the alley, no one but a nearby zoo-keeper and Dela recognized her. Gabbin had successfully gone from a flying lizard to a peahen, and she was walking awfully quickly towards Dela and Sera.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Soldier   Unknown Soldier - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 6:29 pm

The young teen placed a hand over her eyes as she saw the small black dot above the sky, she smiled seeing Tricks up in the air, goofing off. Sera turned quickly to see Dela and before she spoke she spotted Gabbin and giggled seeing the small beauitful bird running after them.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Soldier   Unknown Soldier - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 3:55 pm

"Ah! It's Henny!" Dela lied, flawlessly. She said such a thing as if she knew this bird, which she did, but it would indeed be silly to name two of your animal friends the same name. 'Henny' shot a glare at Dela, then held her beak high as she topped in front of Sera and squawked.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Soldier   Unknown Soldier - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 8:14 pm

She stopped walking and smiled down at Henny.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Soldier   Unknown Soldier - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 8:21 pm

((*stopped))

Henny flared her wings, scampered behind Sera, and started herding her after Dela. "Oh, looks like Henny wants us to hurry up." she said.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Soldier   Unknown Soldier - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 6:39 pm

Sera nodded her head quietly, "Okay then. Let's get moving then."
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Soldier   Unknown Soldier - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 3:40 pm

Dela sped up as Henny began to peck at their heels. "She doesn't like our pace!" she said as she scampered ahead.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Soldier   Unknown Soldier - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 4:45 pm

"Do we have to run or jog then to make her happy?"
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Soldier   Unknown Soldier - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 11:35 am

Henny stopped, shock her head, then dashed ahead as if a hound was chasing her. Dela quickly replied, "Run!" before running after the peahen.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Soldier   Unknown Soldier - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 6:54 pm

"Oh for crying out loud." Sera murmured quietly then ran right after them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Soldier   Unknown Soldier - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unknown Soldier
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3