Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Unknown Soldier

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Unknown Soldier - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unknown Soldier   Unknown Soldier - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 10:49 am

( Rolling Eyes Did you read my question before it was censored? )
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Soldier   Unknown Soldier - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 12:19 pm

Ooc: it still probably would have been the same answer, and I'm pretty sure you and I were the only ones that read it sora.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mythodreas.com/profiles.php?user=movie
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Soldier   Unknown Soldier - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 12:33 pm

(meh. w'ever)
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Soldier   Unknown Soldier - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 5:52 pm

((Explosivos, how are your bombs going?))
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Soldier   Unknown Soldier - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 5:56 pm

(3..........2..............BOOM BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Soldier   Unknown Soldier - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 5:59 pm

Ooc\\
Oh for crying out loud.

-headdesk-

Forgive me, but let's cut to the chase.

I got an approval from loner (within less then five feet hehe...) that we can post up intros.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Soldier   Unknown Soldier - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 6:02 pm

(Boom boom?)
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Soldier   Unknown Soldier - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 6:06 pm

Ooc: cool! ^^ Im not quite sure what to post tho so il wait for others to go first lol
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Soldier   Unknown Soldier - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 6:07 pm

Ooc\
Later sora, just post an intro for now...

Give me a few Psychic and I'll whip up one.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Soldier   Unknown Soldier - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 6:09 pm

Ooc: awesome, thanks!
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Soldier   Unknown Soldier - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 6:10 pm

(I have nothing....)
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Soldier   Unknown Soldier - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 6:16 pm

Ooc\\
Ughh...it's kinda lame to me, but I hope it's enough for you guys to get an idea.

Bic//
"Sera you always look bored." A black ferret whispered to her as he sat on the metal table outside side of a coffee shop.
"Why thank you," She murmured breaking off a piece of a cookie and handing it to the ferret. He took it into his small paws and broke off a piece chewing on it. Sera took a piece for her and she placed it into her mouth eating it slowly, savoring the sweet chocolate taste. The small ferret swallowed his whole and wiped the crumbs off his whiskers.
"You’re such a messy eater, Tricks," She remarked.
"I can see that," He chuckled sweeping the crumbs off the table on to the floor for the pigeons to eat. The birds fluttered in pecking at the ground and Tricks peered over the edge as he watches them eat. Sera crumpled up the bag that the cookie came in and she took the last sip of her warm coffee before throwing them both into the trash. Tricks leaped off the table to jump on to her arm before she left him there. He climbed up to snuggle in the hood of her jacket and he sighed, "Another boring day, another typical rush hour." Men and women in business suits ran across busy streets making their way to work or to meetings. Small happy families headed their ways toward the park ready to have a fun day, and teens roamed the streets in small groups laughing. Sera watched them walked past by her like she was nothing but she remembered a few times before teens curiously came up to her and asked if she wanted to hang out but she would always walk away without an answer. Sera didn’t come from this part of the city, she ran away from home five months ago living by herself, and she didn’t know anybody in this town except the owner of the coffee shop she comes by daily to get a nice breakfast.
Back to top Go down
loner_mutt
Verifier
loner_mutt

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Soldier   Unknown Soldier - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 6:13 pm

Ooc.
My intro!!

Bic.
A quiet slash went through an oak tree, cutting it into two. Swords were flying everywhere a young guy was practicing with them. A mysterious black tiger yawned as he saw all the half trees falling to the hard ground with a rumbling sound. The young guy put his swords back into the sleeves tied on his back. The guy sighed, "I wish my master or father could see me." The tiger yawned once again, "You're always saying that. It's time that you move on and try to think what your master/father wants you to do."
"Maybe you're right, Xerox," Kent said. Xerox the tiger looked at Kent and mumbled, "I'm going to hunt for some food." He asked, "May I come?" The tiger chuckled, "Like I'll ever leave you. Hop on." Xerox laid down signaling for his partner to get on his back. Kent had always trouble getting onto his back so his companion always had to push him up. "Thanks," he breathed. "Ready?" Xerox said excitedly. "Guess so-" And he couldn't even barely finish his sentence as Xerox ran two times faster than a regular tiger. Kent loved the feeling of the wind rushing against his skin, but hated the feeling of bugs hitting his face. Xerox stopped shortly scenting thwe air. Kent jumped off and looked around. He didn't like the feeling that lingered around this place. Xerox started to change slowly as feathers grew and he shrunk into a falcon sized bird. Kent nodded towards Xerox knowing what he's up to. The bird Xerox rose into the air flying high above the trees. He scanned around the place looking for anything strange. Xerox screeched, "One towards the west circling around you!" Kent understood and looked towards west. He ran towards his target and grabbed one of the swords from his sleeves. The sword gleamed under the sunlight's rays. He swung his sword and stabbed a shadow. The shadow cried a deafening screech and began to melt. "One down and some hundred or millions to go," Xerox said as he changed into his tiger form again.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Soldier   Unknown Soldier - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 7:07 pm

Dela stroked the bird on the head, smiling. "Gabbin, it's been a long time since you've been this excited." she said. The lyrebird hopped to the side, then in a small circle. "I feel as if the cats around here don't know how lyrebird tastes." she replied, head whipping to the side. She saw a cat, then squawked. Gabbin flew to the top of Dela's head, tucking her feathers into the girl's flowing black hair. They were taking a stroll around the neighborhood. Passing by an odd cafe here and there, she plucked Gabbin down and held her. "The cats aren't gonna get you, you silly little thing." The shape shifting bird shuddered. "I'm not as sure as you, but if you say so, I guess I'm safe." The girl laughed, then accidentally made a small upwards flowing air current beneath her, lifting her from the ground. Gabbin yelped, then her bones all compressed at once. Her wings shrunk, stretched, and lost their feathers until they were small neck frills. The feathers on her tail twisted together while her spine lengthened. Now with a neck frill and lizard tail, Gabbin's feathers began to shorten and sharpen until they were brown scales. Then her body shrunk all at once, becoming the size of the reptile. Her head transformed from beak to snout in a melting fashion. The brown of her feathers then peeled off, revealing the vibrant green flying lizard. "Ow! That's always hurt." the reptile complained.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Soldier   Unknown Soldier - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 7:26 pm

Tricks round ears twitched three times and he lifted his head to look around the streets with his nose twitching.
"Sera, today doesn't feel normal like usual, put me down." he muttered. She turned her to eyes to see the black ferret squrim. She held out a hand like a platform beside her shoulder and Tricks jumped on to it, springing off from it. He landed on the hard pavement floor and he stood close to Sera with his bright eyes glancing around the busy streets.
Back to top Go down
loner_mutt
Verifier
loner_mutt

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Soldier   Unknown Soldier - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 6:34 pm

Kent watched as Xerox changed and waited for Xerox to approach him. Xerox ran towards Kent slowly and panted, "Let's continue where we left off." Kent nodded and asked, "Do you feel anything different?"
"Now that you ask, yes," Xerox replied. "It feels like I need to do something, but I don't know what it is," Kent whispered to himself. Xerox helped Kent up and began to go into a run when all of a sudden his body turned around without his control and sprinted towards the nearest city. Kent grabbed Xerox's fur and yelled, "What are you doing?!"
"I don't know!" Xerox roared back. He was runnning full speed and then came to a stop. The stop had so much force that it sent Kent flying. Xerox quickly caught him before anybody could see them. "That was close," Kent panted.
Back to top Go down
loner_mutt
Verifier
loner_mutt

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Soldier   Unknown Soldier - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 8:10 pm

Ooc.
Bump.... please reply. I don't want to leave again. Zeta-Sad
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Soldier   Unknown Soldier - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 12:31 pm

((I can't really think up anything myself. I've never been two girl characters in an rp and that was it. Razz ))
Back to top Go down
loner_mutt
Verifier
loner_mutt

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Soldier   Unknown Soldier - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 7:42 pm

Ooc.
Okay I understand hanabi. Thanks for replying.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Soldier   Unknown Soldier - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 9:35 am

Tricks sat up on his haunches and his muzzle twitched, "Have I found a friend?"
"Found what?" Sera asked bending down.
"Hm...I dunno for sure, but we should meet 'her'. Listen to me carefully, she's a young female like you, though with tan skin, and she probably could be accompioned by a creature. Almost like myself." he answered.
"That changes form."
"Yes, yes. Now stop asking questions, walk a little further down the street, we might be able to encounter her." Sera gave a nod and tucked Tricks away into her hood as he peeked from it, watching out for the teen.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Soldier   Unknown Soldier - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 2:41 pm

Dela continued trotting casually until, eventually, she noticed the other girl. Gabbin, having been a lizard at the time, flared her frill and hissed. But she stopped short. Her frill went against her sides. She whispered to Dela, "It's another like me."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Soldier   Unknown Soldier - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 8:49 pm

Sera saw the other girl and stopped on her tracks. Tricks sighed shaking his head and he jumped out of her hood on to the grey pavement, he ran through the swarm of large people and came up to Dela with his large brown eyes looking up at her twinkling slightly underneath the dim sunlight then he saw Gabbin and smiled, "I thought so. We weren't alone after all, we just needed to find one another."
Back to top Go down
loner_mutt
Verifier
loner_mutt

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Soldier   Unknown Soldier - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 4:37 pm

Kent and Xerox peeked out of the buskes they hid behind. They saw what a regular city looked like. He saw people walking slowly and some walking quickly. Xerox scented a few other creatures within the crowd of humans. "I scent others like me," Xerox growled. Kent didn't take this in nicely. The world seemed peaceful, but then he noticed when the world was peaceful there wouldn't be other creatures like Xerox. "I don't think the peace of the world will stay for long," Kent said. Knowing that the shadow was part of the normal life. "Soon the world will know danger when it comes," Kent said. Xerox nodded knowing his master had sense of what might come ahead. Xerox had his eyes on two specific girls. Kent looked at Xerox and asked, "What are you looking at?" Xerox whispered, "At those two girls over there. They have the creatures like me. One a lizard and the other a ferret." Kent saw at what Xerox was looking at and then he said, "For some reason I feel like I know them."
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Soldier   Unknown Soldier - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 8:03 pm

Dela smiled. "What an adorable little ferret! He gives me the strangest feeling though. Where'd you come from, little fella?" she asked, bending over to get a better look. Gabbin crawled down to Dela's knee. Again, she shot up to the girl's head. The lizard looked out towards the bushes concealing the other two. "More." she hissed, then buried herself in the girl's ponytail.
Back to top Go down
loner_mutt
Verifier
loner_mutt

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Soldier   Unknown Soldier - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 10:16 am

Xerox stepped back a bit. Seeing that the lizard has spotted them. "The lizard has spotted us," Xerox said. "Bummer," Kent said. He then whispered, "We'll just have to wait and see what happens."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Soldier   Unknown Soldier - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unknown Soldier
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next