Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Hurry Out (Semi-lit+)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Movie
Verifier
Movie

Hurry Out (Semi-lit+) Empty
PostSubject: Hurry Out (Semi-lit+)   Hurry Out (Semi-lit+) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 12:07 pm

This RP is full, so please do not ask to join in now. Thanks everyone! =P

Plot: During WWII anyone different or strange, acorrding to the rules of Germany, was persecuted and sent to a concentration camp. When people think of these qualities they weren't necessarily thinking of creatures, right? Well even during those times there were others that didn't fit in, such as vampires or shifters. These few having been trying to get to America for some months now in hope of not getting caught, but it's getting harder and harder as more of them are forced into the streets. A special team in the US Army found out about these so-called creatures and decided to help them out too. A few soldiers were sent into London as civilians to also try and get them out. Will the creatures be able to get out on their own, or will they need help from the soldiers too?

Setting: Nightime in London Alleyways

American Soldiers:
- Alexander 'Aldo' Donnell played by Movie
- Adrian Bell played by Fire_Stallion99

Creatures:
- Raine Gold played by Movie
- Keith and Sara played by Fire_Stallion99
- Moonray 'Ray' and Vaixentrous 'Vaix' played by Blacksoal
- Adalea 'Add or Lay' Corazon Kite played by Vampiressqueen16

Rules:
-ask to Join over mail, we don't want the RP too cluttered up
-semi-lit+
-You may be as many characters as you can handle
-Have Fun!

Last edited by Movie on Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:52 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.mythodreas.com/profiles.php?user=movie
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Hurry Out (Semi-lit+)   Hurry Out (Semi-lit+) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 12:09 pm

OOC: Awesome Movie. I'll put my bios up right now^^
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Hurry Out (Semi-lit+)   Hurry Out (Semi-lit+) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 12:13 pm

Hurry Out (Semi-lit+) Vampire
Name: Keith
Species: Vampire
Personality: Keith was driven crazy when he was first turned into a vampire. He has very few sane moments, and is generally locked away by himself, laughing hysterically. He is typically seen staring at nothing, or hunting. Despite his own mind set, he is a deadly and skilled hunter. He rarely speaks, and when he does it’s as if he is a child. He always needs someone to watch him, or he’ll get into dangerous trouble. He doesn’t understand that he can’t be seen behaving as he would normally, so he’s often argumentative and whiney when he speaks. He listens to what the others say, but only when he chooses. Loud noises are one of the few things that will send him over the edge. So being in London during World War II is wreaking havoc on his mind and body.
History: When Keith was first changed into a vampire, he went slightly insane, and killed his entire family, except for his younger sister. Once he realized what he had done, he actually went insane, being haunted by the screams of his youngest sister. Often when he curls himself into a ball rocking, he’s trying to drown out her screams, which to this day haunt his every moment. Keith’s family were British nobles, so their deaths were highly publicised, and are still in the current human history books.
Other: He stays with Sara; she acts as his protector and mother in a sense. He is British.

Hurry Out (Semi-lit+) Rockergirlpurplepink-1
-Clothes are different.
Name: Sara
Species: Vampire
Personality: Sara is highly protective of her friends, especially Keith. She likes to assert her independence, and makes a point of doing stupid things regularly to make this point. She is outgoing, and doesn’t always think things through. She has a very mothering nature, and is very defensive. She tends to be close minded on many things, choosing to ignore other’s advice, especially when it comes to Keith. She thinks she knows everything, but will concede if someone manages to prove their point to her.
History: She was changed by Keith by accident. She managed to get away from him, which was why she is a vampire. She has stayed with Keith since, trying to deal with him. She was changed not long after Keith was, and her family were peasants in one of the many villages he destroyed.
Other: Is Keith’s keeper basically, she is also British.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Hurry Out (Semi-lit+)   Hurry Out (Semi-lit+) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 12:14 pm

ooc: awesome, here are my bios and I'll explain clothes difference and more history during my intros.

Hurry Out (Semi-lit+) Kale_Shaw

Name: Alexander Donnell
Nickname: Aldo
Role: American Soldier
Personality: He is fresh, lively, charming, amusing, practical, and always interesting; someone who's constantly in the center of attention, but sufficiently well-balanced not to let it go to his head. He is also kind, considerate, and understanding; someone who'll always cheer people up and help them out.
Other: Currently in London undercover.

Hurry Out (Semi-lit+) Anime-computer-girl-anime-girls-228

Name: Raine Gold
Role: Creature
Personality: She is sweet to everyone she meets and is outgoing. She is more on the shy side, but she is very brave. She is one of those people that will just about stand up for anyone as long as they are a good person. She keeps her friends for life, and she would never hurt a fly.
History: Was thrown into the streets as a kid and lived there ever since.
Other: She controls water (including ice).

Last edited by Movie on Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Hurry Out (Semi-lit+)   Hurry Out (Semi-lit+) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 12:17 pm

OOC:; I really like them^^
Same, I'll explain clothes in my intro, but histories, especially Keith's are in the Bio.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: Hurry Out (Semi-lit+)   Hurry Out (Semi-lit+) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 1:15 pm

Ooc: mow, I'm here *drools over Keith's new pic* drunken
Heres ma bioses. Razz

Hurry Out (Semi-lit+) MoonRay
Name: MoonRay (Ray)
Race: Vampire
Personality: Fearful, cautious, rather jumpy and quick to flee. Though for a vampire he's rather caring and aware of what others would think of him.
Other: Hangs around with Vaix most of the time

Hurry Out (Semi-lit+) Vaix
Name: Vaixentrous (Vaix)
Race: Vampire/Demon
Personality: Sly, playful, very outgoing and daring, preffering to act before he thinks.
Other: Possesses no venom used to transform humans into vampires and preffers vampire blood over any other type.
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkvampirelord.webs.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Hurry Out (Semi-lit+)   Hurry Out (Semi-lit+) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 1:32 pm

OOC:; Nice Soal, it's an awesome pic eh?
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: Hurry Out (Semi-lit+)   Hurry Out (Semi-lit+) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 1:35 pm

Ooc: It's super cool. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkvampirelord.webs.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Hurry Out (Semi-lit+)   Hurry Out (Semi-lit+) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 1:37 pm

OOC:Thanks^^
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: Hurry Out (Semi-lit+)   Hurry Out (Semi-lit+) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 5:20 pm

OoC: Love Keith's new pic, Fire. Cool

Hurry Out (Semi-lit+) SuperStock_1613R-5960

Full Name: Adalea Corazon Kite
Nickname: Add or Lay
Race: Vampiress
Personality: Daring. Brave. Smart. And a lot more.
Other: None at the momento.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Hurry Out (Semi-lit+)   Hurry Out (Semi-lit+) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 5:23 pm

OOC: I'm assuimg the new Pic is a hit^^
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: Hurry Out (Semi-lit+)   Hurry Out (Semi-lit+) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 5:25 pm

Ooc: Of course.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Hurry Out (Semi-lit+)   Hurry Out (Semi-lit+) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 5:37 pm

OOC:: So I talked to Soal, and Sara, Keith, Vaix and Ray all know eachother and have been traveling together for a really long time.

BIC:
Darkness was falling when a battered door opened into the dark alley. A female figure emerged, a large cloak wrapped tightly around her body. She glanced nervously over her shoulder as she rushed down the street, only to return after about fifteen minutes, a bag clutched in her hands. Muttering under her breath she pushed open the door and stepped inside. Once inside she shed the cloak and practically ran up the small flight of stairs. Her blonde hair bounced on her shoulder as she did this. A small bag of red liquid clutched in her hands as she ran. The sounds of loud, hysterical laughter echoed down the halls of the house. She swore under her breath and pulled a key out of her pocket, unlocking the door in front of her. As she gently slid the door open, loud laugher greeted her. She winced and walked inside, trying to keep a clam look on her face.
"Hey Keith" She said in a calm voice, holding the bag of blood in front of her carefully. Laughing greeted her as a pale hand darted from a corner, grabbing the blood. She sighed and retreated, stepping out of the room and carefully looking it behind her.

Keith laughed, his pupils dialating as he grabbed the blood from Sara. He tenderly bit the bag, letting the blood flow into his mouth. It had been months since Sara and the others had let him outside. A loud snarl erupted from him as he heard them, he always heard them. The screaming, loud screaming. It haunted him. He shuddered and crawled back into his corner, drawing his knees to his chest, and begining to rock. He rocked, his hands clutched over his face, his sharp nails scraping down his cheeks. He was prone to hurting himself, and lately had taken to biting himself. Laughter exploded from him again, it was the only way to drown out the screams. He felt blood running onto his hands and smiled and began to lick the blood from him. Half-healed marks lined his wrists from where he had previously bitten himself. That was why Sara had taken to bringing him blood from the butcher's down the street. He opened his eyes and looked around. It was dark, although it was always dark where he was. Then the screams came again, filling his mind.
Keith Stop, Keith Stop, Keith stop.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: Hurry Out (Semi-lit+)   Hurry Out (Semi-lit+) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 5:45 pm

Ooc: So... Where does Adalea fit in? I can make her fit in unless you would rather her already know them all.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Hurry Out (Semi-lit+)   Hurry Out (Semi-lit+) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 5:46 pm

OOC:: It doesn't matter either way to me. She can know them already, if that's easier for you?
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: Hurry Out (Semi-lit+)   Hurry Out (Semi-lit+) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 5:50 pm

OoC: Okay. She'll already know them. I'll post my intro in a few minutes.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Hurry Out (Semi-lit+)   Hurry Out (Semi-lit+) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 8:17 pm

ooc: I changed my pictures cause I thought they were more fitting for the time...my intro will be up in a bit.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Hurry Out (Semi-lit+)   Hurry Out (Semi-lit+) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 8:18 pm

OOC:; I noticed, they're nice^^
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Hurry Out (Semi-lit+)   Hurry Out (Semi-lit+) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 8:35 pm

ooc: I'll have Raine meet people soon cause I would see no need for them to already know eachother XD
and Aldo obviously doesn't know anyone yet.

bic:
Raine Gold, a young British girl, was walking down a street quickly. She glanced around at all of the buildings. Some falling, some dirty, and some still intact. She sighed seeing no one in the streets. Again. Nothing seemed to be going right now-a-days, especially after the day she found out about what she could do. When she did find out she could do special things and her parents saw, well her father threatend turning her in. That way their family would be cleared and not have to worry about being taken away or anything. Her family had grown up in Poland, although British, none of them had moved back to London until she came there. It was the farthest she was able to get away from the German. She was actually the only one in her family left. After her father had threatend to turn her in she had run away, not far, but none the less she did. She found out one week later that her family had been taken away, all but her. That's when she began running. She shook the thought off before turning to an old building. She walked inside hearing laughing and she shuddered. It always scared her hearing that, and every time she had to walk right by that room. She always wondered who was in that room, but she never dared to find out.

Aldo was walking off of a small helicopter. He glanced around at the area momentarily before walking in line with a few other soldiers. An officer walked up the few of them, said a few things, then walked over to him first. "Major Donnell, you are in charge of this section." He handed the map over to him, and Aldo immedately looked at the area. It looked like a pretty beat up place. He put the map in his pocket, waited for the others, and then left under orders. He walked over to his section, it wasn't far from where the helicopter had landed in a small park, only actually about three blocks over. He was under cover wearing a normal outfit for a boy his age at the time. The only think that would really give him away right now was his accent. He had been working on it for a while now, but he still didn't sound like a true British guy. He figured he might be able to pull it off if the time came, but most people could tell when someone was American, and he thought that he was plainly obvious.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Hurry Out (Semi-lit+)   Hurry Out (Semi-lit+) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 8:40 pm

OOC:; I'll play another soilder, so Aldo has someone to interact with^^
Bio/Intro up in a moment.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Hurry Out (Semi-lit+)   Hurry Out (Semi-lit+) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 8:41 pm

ooc: cool! ^^
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Hurry Out (Semi-lit+)   Hurry Out (Semi-lit+) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 8:44 pm

Hurry Out (Semi-lit+) Kellen-1
Name: Adrian Bell
Personality: Adrian is extremely outgoing, and a little bit hyper at times. He is 'gung-ho'. Adrian loves his job, and helping people, and some times can be a bit too involved. He is impulsive, and often gets himself and friends in trouble.
Species: Human
Other: Is really close friends with Aldo.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Hurry Out (Semi-lit+)   Hurry Out (Semi-lit+) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 8:57 pm

Adrian Bell bounced off the helicopter behind Aldo. He stood in line, fidgiting around while they were handed their assignments. He, as usual, was assigned with Aldo. He followed him over to small section that they were supervising and sighed.
"Come on, let's do something!" The tall, dark haired soilder cried. Happy to be off the helicopter. He glanced around the area, shaking his head and seeing the run down buildings. He hadn't really seen how the people in the war ridden countries were actually living. As he walked, he heard someone laughing, and it didn't exactly sound sane.
"Holy jeeze" He murmured, staring up at a dirty brick building, still hearing the laughter.
"Maybe we should check in here" He commented, there were no windows and those on the bottom floor were boarded up.
"I didn't think it would be like this" He said, calm for the first time in days.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Hurry Out (Semi-lit+)   Hurry Out (Semi-lit+) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 9:10 pm

Also slightly rolled his eyes at his friend, "You all want to go where that crazy laughings at?" He paused thinking it might be a good place to start but he felt weird without his armor on and without a larger gun. The two of them had small pistols hiding on their person, but nothing useful other than that. He sighed remembering the accents. At his attempt to do an accent he said, "We all have to remember to use our accents from here on out." He shook his head in disbelief of how he still sounded terrible British. His Tennessee accent was still going through, and in his opinion that was a dead give away.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Hurry Out (Semi-lit+)   Hurry Out (Semi-lit+) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 9:15 pm

"Oh come on, it's a good place to start" Adrian said. He was from New York, but still wasn't very good at the accent thing.
The laughter sounded again, making him shudder.
"Odviously there's someone with a problem up there" He muttered, turning and seeing a girl coming out of the door. "Let's ask her" He said, she had a bag in her hand, and quickly dropped it into the trash. She glanced over her shoulder, blue eyes going wide at the sight of him and Aldo.

Sara slipped back out into the alley, the used and shredded blood bag in her hand. She sighed, wiping her hand across her forhead and dropping the bag in the trash. She sighed and turned, nearly jumping at the sight of Aldo and Adrian. She bit her lip, not sure if she should run, or go back inside. She didn't want the two humans close to Keith, but if she ran, they might follow her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hurry Out (Semi-lit+)   Hurry Out (Semi-lit+) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hurry Out (Semi-lit+)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next