Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Hurry Out (Semi-lit+)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Movie
Verifier
Movie

Hurry Out (Semi-lit+) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hurry Out (Semi-lit+)   Hurry Out (Semi-lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 9:22 pm

"Hey miss, would you mind helping us out?" Aldo asked forgetting to use his accent. He then muttered, "So much for keeping under cover." He sighed knowing there was nothing he could do about it, but one girl knowing wouldn't hurt. He glanced over at Adrian hoping that he wouldn't be mad that he had slipped up already.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mythodreas.com/profiles.php?user=movie
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Hurry Out (Semi-lit+)   Hurry Out (Semi-lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 9:32 pm

"Oh god" Sara said, walking over to them, nervously. She glanced anxiously up at the window as more laughter exploded from the upstairs of the house.
"Shut up Keith" She begged, not realizing she was speaking out loud. She hoped Vaix and Ray would do something. She glanced again at the Americans, a small frown on her face.
"What can I help you with?" She asked, looking at the ground. She looked frazzled and exahusted. Having to take care of someone like Keith was really time consuming and challanging, even for a vampire.

Adrian rolled his eyes at Aldo, and noticed her glancing up at the window.
"Do you know who's up there?" He asked, wincing as the laugher began again, followed by loud mutterings.
He glanced nervously at Aldo, he was a bit freaked out. He wasn't used to hearing people laughing hysterically.
"Um yea" She responded, brushing blonde hair from her eyes and looking up at the brick building again.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: Hurry Out (Semi-lit+)   Hurry Out (Semi-lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 7:11 pm

Long, blonde hair swayed gently in the cooling breeze. Silvery blue eyes looked out toward the cobblestone street that lay ahead of the darkness of the alley from which she stood. She listened intently. Someone had left in such a big hurry, they had forgotten to turn off their radio, and, not having a station to connect to, it was admitting a loud, crackling noise that irritated her greatly. She sighed and glanced around at the dark, bricked walls, shadows of the shaking trees playing gently against the rough material of the bricks. She glanced around again and jumped to a high roof top. Her silver eyes gazed toward the completely empty park. A thin, pale layer of skin quickly covered the orbs and then disappeared as she blinked agaisnt the wind gusts. She growled slighty, her full, red lipsticked lips opening to allow the sound reach farther than her throat. Her pure white teeth gleamed brightly in the dark. She settled her gorgeous gaze over the empty and wet streets, closed and blocked windows, and then rotting and falling apart buildings. There was another sigh as she searched the street below her. A small figure was running along below her. She smirked. A little one? Survivng here? Not likely. It must have been Sara. She closed her eyes and pressed her fingers to her temples, when she opened her eyes, the figure was gone. It was truely Sara. The girl glanced around again, seeing nothing but forthcoming darkness. The wind gusted again, causing the black cloak on the figure to swirl around her ankles and open to reveal the black turtleneck, the black pants, and then black boots that covered her body. She would've been wearing something a little more attractive, seeing as that was just how she choose to dress, but she didn't want to attract attention. She had herad the helicopter long ago, but assumed it would leave. Her gaze was cast toward the park again, where the helicopter landed and was now gone. The girl closed her eyes again, pressing against her temple hard as the wind stopped and covered her body again. She dropped her arms to her sides, opened her eyes and jumped toward the ground. She heard the American soldiers speaking to Sara. She sped up and finally made it to the building where Keith was kept in an upper room. She was significantly taller than Sara, and walked up, wrapping and arm around Sara's shoulders. She often played as Sara'a sister when they conforted other people, whether Sara liked it or not. The girl was much more charming and braver. "Hello gentlemen," the girl said, smiling, in her most charming voice. "How may I help you today?" she asked, knowing their question and how Sara had already spoken, but deciding to act as if she didn't. She was a good actress after all. She stepped forward. "I'm Adalea."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Hurry Out (Semi-lit+)   Hurry Out (Semi-lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 7:38 pm

Adrian took a nervous step backwards as Adalea appeared, practically out of nowhere. She looked a lot the other girl, but was odviously taller.
"We were just wondering who was up in that room" He said, pointing. He heard the laugher again and cringed. The sound was hysterical, and almost pained, it was highly unpleasent. He glanced at Aldo, a small frown on his face. He wasn't sure what to make of these two girls. They odviously knew more then they were letting on.

Sara glanced at Lea, a frown on her face. She wasn't too happy that the other girl was pretending to be her sister again. She already had to deal with Vaix and Ray behaving that way. Just cause she was short, and a lot tinier then the rest of them, they assumed that she wasn't as strong. But she had been handling Keith a lot longer then the rest of them had.
"What are you doing?" She hissed Lea, her blue eyes narrowing at her so-called sister. She cringed as Keith burst out laughing again. He had been worse then normal, the bombings and stuff had sent him way over the edge.
"He's worse" She hissed, her hands balling into fists.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Hurry Out (Semi-lit+)   Hurry Out (Semi-lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 8:01 pm

Aldo kept hearing the laughing and really didn't like what he was hearing. He kept seeming to put his right hand by his coat pocket. Most would think he was just figiting or something, but he was acutally almost reaching for his pistol every time. He wanted the laughing to stop, and being the military it was the only solution he could think of. He then said, "Well if you all know him would you kindly take us up there to see him?" It was their job to retrieve anyone who would need saving right now, which was practically everone, but he figured that was a good place to start. He was also hoping they would go inside because he had already blown their cover and it would stay better hidden if they weren't talking in the streets.

Raine shuddered as she walked past the room with the laughter in it. She was always frightend by it, and plus her place was just down the hall; she hated hearing it all the time. It made her so fearful, more so than the bombs and invasions. She quickly unlocked her door and entered in the small apartment. "Nie mogę uważać opuszczam to miejsce tak więc brudny!" ("I can't believe I left his place so dirty!") she said to herself shaking her head looking around at all of the random things all over the floor. She quickly shut the door behind her not wanting anyone to hear her speaking Polish. That being her native country she would usually let it slip out when she was by herself.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Hurry Out (Semi-lit+)   Hurry Out (Semi-lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 8:14 pm

Adrian nodded his agreement to Aldo's question. They should go inside, and see who it was. The girl looked thoughtful, before nodding.
"Sure, but be careful" She said, nodding to Lea and motioning for them to follow. Adrian nodded, his own hand shoved insidehis jacket, a thoughtful expression on his face. He and Aldo had been informed by their boss' that they were dealing with supernatural beings, that could be considered dangerous, and if the person laughing was one of said creatures, they could be in trouble.

Sara sighed and led the way inside, turning to the two Americans. She placed a finger on her lips, warning them to be quiet. She pulled a small key from her pocket and walked slowly up the stairs again. She stopped outisde Keith's door, wincing a little at the sound of the laughing.
"Come on" She said quietly, unlocking the door and stepping into the dark room. Quiet muttering came from the corner, as Keith talked to himself.
"Don't startle him" She whispered.
"Hi Keith" She called, and cringed as the crazed vampire came out of the corner, his clothing dirty and tattered. He didn't look crazy, but by his jerky movements and laughing you could tell.
"This is Keith" She said, stepping aside so that the Americans could see him.

Keith stared at the Americans with unfocused eyes. He winced a little, whimpering. He didn't do so good with meeting people.
"Stop screaming" He muttered, shaking his head, and clawing at his face. He brought his wrist to his fangs and bit it absentmindedly. He did this a lot, not realizing what he was doing. He stood, letting his wrist fall, blood running down the corners of his mouth, as well as dripping down his wrist and through his fingers.
"Why won't you stop screaming?" He knelt, pulling his knees to his chest, whimpering and rocking.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: Hurry Out (Semi-lit+)   Hurry Out (Semi-lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 10:56 am

Ooc: Razz Finally read it all. Poor Keith, he reminds me a bit of Iggy, a really really messed up Iggy. XD
bic:

Vaix had heard the soldiers before he'd seen them. He sat calmly ontop of the building, his legs dangling lazily over the edge. His nose wrinkled at the smell of them, ever since the war had started, pickings had gotten slim. So seeing two people here now was driving his ever lasting hunger crazy. Crazy. He heard Keith laugh again for the thousandth time, and his interest pirked as Sara lead the new guys inside Keith's room. He smiled, pushing his black and red hair out of his eyes as he slipped off the edge of the building and landed soundlessly, yet very gracfully to the floor right beside the doorway. He let himself lean casually against the old building's wall, listening just for fun, for anything that may require his help. His icey blue eyes drifted up to look back at the building's shattered roof. Ray stood there, looking down at him with his crimson red eyes that always held a look of uncertianty and fear. He smiled, then listened again. Vaix could smell Keith's blood, so the crazy vampire had obviously been ripping himself apart again. He waited patiently for the smell of human blood spilling that would no doubt come in time.
---
Ray fliched when Vaix jumped from the building side, he rushed to the side and peered down at Vaix. In seeing the taugnting blue eyes of tormentor staring back up at him with a smile, he sighed and sat back down again. Even though he'd been a vampire for a while now he still wasn't used to the whole thing. He barely ate, took the stairs instead of jumping off buildings, preffered to run at the speed of a mortal instead of a vampire, the only times he was vampiric was when he eventually snapped from hunger and ate something. He'd normally hate himself for it afterwards though, be it animal or human.
Vaix ate vampire, which scared him. He'd run away ever time Vaix tried to get a bite out of him, he was usually caught anyway, but he still tried. Ray frowned, therewas little in the world that didn't scare him now-a-days. With a war going on he was constantly a nervous reck, hoping that some bomb didn't come along and blow him to ash. He sighed, cringing back at Keith laughed. Keith was the thing that scared him the most currently, Keith was also a thing he couldn't get away from without leaving the rest of his friends as well. He was conviced Keith wasn't a human before he was changed into a vampire. Maybe some freaky expariment gone wronge, or maybe just a monster in disguse as a vampire. He shuddered, watching Vaix poke his nose into trouble like he always did.
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkvampirelord.webs.com/
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: Hurry Out (Semi-lit+)   Hurry Out (Semi-lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 4:49 pm

Adalea shook her head. "Jesus Sara," she mumbled under her breath as she felt Vaix land outside the door of which she was standing in front. "What have you gotten us into this time?" she asked the shadows on the wall of Sara, and then American men. Sara should've known better than to show humans Keith. Keith would probably tear them apart. "Coming down Ray?" Adalea asked quietly, talking to the vampire on the roof top, that chose to believe he wasn't a vampire at all. "Hello Vaix. I can honestly say I haven't seen you all day?" She said, not turning to look at him. She knew he was there, she could smell him. She took in a deep breath and started up the stairs, despite her long list of reasons not to go compared to her short list of reason to go. She sighed and leaned against the wooden door frame in the hallway, staring at Keith. "Hello Keith," she said over the American's shoulders.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Hurry Out (Semi-lit+)   Hurry Out (Semi-lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 6:27 pm

Sara rolled her eyes at Lea's comment. She too heard Vaix, but didn't say anything. She liked him, a lot, but she had never told anybody, besides Keith, who was in no condition to tell anyone anything. She stood aside for the two Americans, letting them get a clear visual of the crazed vampire. She bit her lip and leaned against the wall, her arms wrapped around her midsection as she watched, ready to intervene if she needed to. Despite what the others said, she thought this was a good idea. These men may be able to get Keith away from here. Before the war he had a few sane moments, that, if lucky, would last for a few days. Keith was awesome when he was having a sane day, but lately there had been none, due to the noise of the war, not to mention being cooped up all the time. She and the others had agreed that he couldn't be trusted to walk the streets during this time, and had resorted to locking him in a room.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Hurry Out (Semi-lit+)   Hurry Out (Semi-lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 3:08 pm

ooc: Sorry guys, I really haven't been able to get on for a couple days till just now and unfortuneatly I have to go again. But I will have time tonight to catch back up hopefully! (I wish I didn't so much homework, bleck!)
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Hurry Out (Semi-lit+)   Hurry Out (Semi-lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 3:09 pm

OOC:: No worries Movie, as long as you get a chance to post at one point, I'm happy.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: Hurry Out (Semi-lit+)   Hurry Out (Semi-lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 6:25 pm

Ooc: Razz aww Movie. *pokes repeatedly*
bic;
Vaix smiled as he was adressed by Adalea, "hello." He replied back casually, "how are you this evening?" He glanced upward again, Ray was still eyeing him down unaware of Ray's comment. "He's probably to afraid," Vaix mumbled back calmly. He listened in again for any signs of Keith going beserk in there. A long smile of interest pulled across his pale face, a sly almost dark smile that a villan would normally possess, he held the smile now because he was expecting something villanous to happen any second now.
---
Ray sighed, but didn't move off the top of the building, he felt safer here, then down there. The door was open, Keith could get out. He shuddered, banishing such thoughts from his mind. Sara wouldn't let him out, art least he hopped that was the case. The poor people that had gone inside were probably nothing more than a meal for Keith. He shuddered again at the idea.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: Hurry Out (Semi-lit+)   Hurry Out (Semi-lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 1:20 pm

Adalea smiled at Vaix brightly. She looked at Keith again. He was shuddering, shaking, like any crazy person would. He was awesome and perfectly fine when h had his calm days, but those had been very scarce since the war started, and eventually had stopped coming altogether. She sighed and leaned heavier against the door frame. She growled and moved away as the old wood almost bent under her light weight.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Hurry Out (Semi-lit+)   Hurry Out (Semi-lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 7:06 pm

ooC: finally I'm able to get on long enough to catch up with stuff! Yay! ^^

bic:
Aldo followed them into the room seeing Keith. The guy was plain out insane. He didn't really prepare himself for how to react to meeting this guy. He still had his arm near his pocket which had the pistol in it; he had no idea what was ahead of him at this point. He glanced over at Adrian and quietly said, "Well what should we'all do?" He didn't know what to say to the crazied man, and he didn't know if he should just leave or not. They were prepared to encounter unnatural beings, but not insane people. He couldn't tell yet either if these people were different, or ones that they needed to help get to America.

Raine cleaned up a bit before leaving her appartment again. She glanced around hearing no bombs going on at the moment, currently it was pretty peaceful. Well other than the insane laughter. She sighed walking up the stairs until she was at the roof. She was slightly surprised to see someone else up there, but she was hoping she didn't scare them. She then walked near the guy and asked, "Mind if I join you?" She wanted to enjoy the night while it seemed nice. Her accent was a bit thick and less fluent than most other British people, she figured it was because she had come here from Poland, but she was proud of herself for being able to learn English in a matter of years.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Hurry Out (Semi-lit+)   Hurry Out (Semi-lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 9:39 pm

"Are you guys trying to leave the country?" Adrian asked, his voice soft, and slightly horrified. He flinched visibly when Keith's long fangs appeared.
"Vampires" He muttered, shaking his head. They had been told, instructed, pepared, but still, nothing on earth could have prepared him for this. He didn't know what to do. He wanted to approach Keith, to help him, but he didn't know if it was safe. He glanced around, seeing Sara leaning against a wall. She was staring at Keith, a nervous expression on her own pale features. She must be a vampire as well.

Sara bit her lip a bit before replying to Adrian.
"Yes, we've been trying for awhile" She admitted. It was hard, with someone like Keith. He attracted a lot of attention. She glanced over at Lea and Vaix, a small frown on her face. She didn't know if they would approve of this, but at this point she didn't even care anymore. Keith needed a new home, some place quiet, and realxed. Then and only then he may regain some of his sanity.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: Hurry Out (Semi-lit+)   Hurry Out (Semi-lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 11:29 am

Vaix tilted his head when conversation started between Sara and the soldiers. He sighed hoping she did give away to much, she'd already exposed those humans to Keith, he doubted they'd keep quiet about it now. The last thing he needed was an army tracking them down because they knew about vampires. He glanced at Lea, then at Sara, then at Keith, then let his head thump limply against the wall.
---
Ray jumped as a girl spoke to him, he felt shame for not noticing her coming, as so many vampires would have. His red eyes glanced over at her with the same look of terror he always held. He looked back down at Vaix's looming finger for a second then back up at her.
"Um, no," his voice was quiet, he flinched at the next echo of laughter that raced through the allies from Keith. Ray shuddered again and looked at her, "who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: Hurry Out (Semi-lit+)   Hurry Out (Semi-lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 2:10 pm

Adalea shook her head, rolling her eyes. Sara was giving away way to much information. Lea was irritated as she pushed past the Americans and stood, arms crossed over her chest, looking at Keith. She and Keith were exceptionally close. She raised an eyebrow at him, a silent conversation. What do you think? she asked him silently, knowing, well more hoping, he would catch on and be able to read. She blinked suddenly and then opened her eyes again, communicating once again. I don't like them. She told him.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Hurry Out (Semi-lit+)   Hurry Out (Semi-lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 3:32 pm

Sara growled a little as Lea pushed past her, making her way towards Keith. She slumped against the wall, her arms wrapped around her, her blue eyes trained on the floor. She sighed softly, and waited, wondering what the Americans would say. She didn't care, she needed, they needed to get out of London, away from here. She let her gaze flick to Vaix for a moment, before glancing away again. She had always really liked the other vampire, not that she had ever told him, or anyone that.

Keith stared at Lea, a confused look on his face. His confused mind was telling him so many different things, that he didn't know what to do, say or how to act.
Help, help, help, help, help his tortured mind cried over and over again, directing at at Lea. He liked her, she was always kind to him, not scared, not like the others. He turned, looking away from them, towards the corner. The screams had come back in full force, mocking him. He whimpered, clawing at his face again, reopening semi-healed wounds.
"Stop screaming" He cried suddenly, collapsing to his knees. His entire body shook, as he tried to stop the screaming that only he could hear.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: Hurry Out (Semi-lit+)   Hurry Out (Semi-lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 3:50 pm

Adalea blinked and took a deep breath as Keith screamed again. Adalea approached, gently holding Keith's wrists and pulling them awya from his face. "Stop it," she whispered slowly to him. She let go of his hands and reached up, brushing his dark hair form his now bloody face. "Please," she said, looking at him with her silvery blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Hurry Out (Semi-lit+)   Hurry Out (Semi-lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 3:59 pm

Keith stared at Lea, although his eyes held no recognition. He was worse then he had ever been, he didn't recognize her, or any of them. A small whimper escaped the tormented vampire, as he pulled his knees to his chest, hiding his sore face in the valley of his knees. His mind was in turmoil, the screams just wouldn't stop. He began to shake, tears sliding down his face, and making small wet spots appear on the legs of his jeans. The tears mixed with blood, and ran down his arms, dripping between his splayed fingers and hitting the floor. He whimpered again, his entire body shaking. He had forgotten that Sara, Vaix, and the Americans were there. The only person he was aware of was Lea, but he didn't fully comprehend who she was.

"Keith stop!" the cries sounded from Isabel, as she stared
in horror at her older brother. Blood, not her's, slid down her face as
she stared at the four bodies on the ground. Her brother stood over
them, blood running down his arms, his face, his hands. He laughed, the
sound was evil, inhuman. She shuddered and stared at him, not believe
that this was the same person that only yesterday had read to her. He
turned, blue, peircing eyes boring into her. And then the recognition hit.
"No" He gasped in horror, staring around at what he had done. "No"
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Hurry Out (Semi-lit+)   Hurry Out (Semi-lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 4:02 pm

Aldo had heard Adrian and thought about it for a moment. What did he know about vampires? After he had remembered a few things he asked in Sara's direction, "Well how have you been planin' on gettin' out? I'm seeing your crazy friend there as being a problem." He glanced around the room for a moment silently while noting where all of the exits were. There was a fire escape window to his left and the door behind him. That was about it; he was just planning incase if he needed to make a hasty exit.

"Oh sorry, I didn't mean to scare you. I was just trying to get away from the laughing; it always scares me," Raine said as ray jumped a bit. When he said he didn't mind she went down and sat next to him. She then said, "I'm Raine, and you are?" She glanced around the city she had once known to be beatiful but now falling apart.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: Hurry Out (Semi-lit+)   Hurry Out (Semi-lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 4:47 pm

Lea snarled turning. "Don't call him crazy unless you would rather die," she snapped, locking her eyes on the American. "Watch what you say," she growled again and then looked down at Keith. She knew he didn't recongnize her, butshe felt the overwhelming urge to be like she has always been with him, a friend. She closed her eyes for a second, placing her fingers to her temples. She opened her eyes again and bent down in front of Keith, not saying anything, just looking at him. He he could comprehend whom she was, it would be great, but if not, it was fine too.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Hurry Out (Semi-lit+)   Hurry Out (Semi-lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 4:54 pm

Sara growled angrily at Aldo. "Watch what you say human" She hissed, her blue eyes narrowing. She was very close to Keith, as was Lea, and neither of them took kindly to him being called crazy.
"We hadn't decided yet, as you say he does pose a bit of a problem, but we're not leaving him here" She shuddered a bit, imaging Keith left alone. He could cause a lot of damage. In fact he was fairly famous among their own kind, even though he wasn't 'all there'.

Adrian took a small step backwards, glancing uneasily at Aldo.
"Sorry, we meant no disrespect" He said quickly, trying to calm down the angered creatures. The last thing they needed was to irrtiate a room full of supernatural creatures.
"Is he alright to be moved?" He asked, glancing at Keith and Lea with anervous expression.

Keith's eyes flickered open, bright blue meeting silver blue. A small sigh escaped him as he pitched forward suddenly, nestling against Lea. He still didn't fully recognize her, but he needed comfort at that moment. He looked like a small, frightened child in those moments, not a terrifying vampire. Silent sobs shook his body as the screams still echoed loudly in his mind. His forhead lay against Lea's neck, seeking comfort.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: Hurry Out (Semi-lit+)   Hurry Out (Semi-lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 4:59 pm

Lea smiled slightly and cautiously wrapped her arms around Keith in a hug type thing. He was seeking her comfort and she was happy to comfort him. She sighed and then did her best to not throw the Americans out. They were irritating her, she didn't like them so far. She took a deep breath and Keith's hair brushed against her arm as he shook. "It's okay," she whispered softly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Hurry Out (Semi-lit+)   Hurry Out (Semi-lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 5:09 pm

Another shudder ran through Keith, but he stayed where he was. Lea had always been very good at calming him down. The others didn't fully understand what he needed, but she seemed to. He sighed, somewhat more calm, although still fairly riled up. He smiled, although it was brittle. The screams had subsided for the first time in weeks, and he could feel himself slowly reganing conciousness. The 'episodes' of insanity were like a black out for him. He wouldn't remember anything, and would often 'awake' confused, frightened, and injured in some way.
"Thanks" He whispered in a soft, scratchy voice. He pressed against her, needing the attention. He still wasn't completely back to normal, but he was the closest he had been in weeks, months even.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hurry Out (Semi-lit+)   Hurry Out (Semi-lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hurry Out (Semi-lit+)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next