Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next
AuthorMessage
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 2:28 pm

Marcus followed after them, sitting next to Zero when they reached their place at the table.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 9:53 am

Ezekiel stood up and everyone's eyes turned to him, the dragon king abd smiled, "I welcome you all to my castle. Tonight we shall have a feast to celebrate the brave demon's and spies on keeping the humans safe." He held up a glass and all of the demons did. Zero quickly glanced over to Noble who gave a nod, and she raised her glass as well.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 12:34 pm

Marcus smiled and did the same, as did Matty and Shirley.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 4:49 pm

Blood suddenly whirled his head upon smelling something and quickly dashed over to Ezekiel, knocking the glass out of his hands. It shattered, the red wine spilling over and the hellhound gave a snarl, "There's poison! Don't drink it!" Noble suddenly jerked up, ears perking.
"Ezekiel have your kitchen and guards checked." Corupt murmured.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 7:09 pm

Marcus looked at his own glass and set it down. "My, my. Such an upset!", he said quietly. "An attempted assassination..."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 9:37 am

A shadow waltzed into the room, dashing across the ceiling and suddenly an arrow was unleashed almost striking Ezekiel, but Noble leapt up, and collided into the shadow, they hit the ground, fighting. Corupt suddenly yanked the humans up by the arms and shoved them off, "Blood! Lead them out! Rex you go with him too! Your Majesty please follow them." Ezekiel quickly nodded, and got ahead, "Come with me, there's a hidden room where we will be safe for now." The king quickly dashed off with the hellhound close beside him.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 6:21 pm

Marcus, Matty, and the others dashed after them, hoping that the others would be alright without them.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 6:18 pm

The shadow screeched and suddenly disappeared. Solist drew out his sickle and snarled as the doors slammed shut. Azreal pulled out her scythe and suddenly the room darkened all around them and shadows poured out from the walls, attacking from all sides. All the demons within the room fought back.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 6:22 pm

*Oh! Can I be the leader of the shadow guys?*
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 6:29 pm

Ooc\\
Yes you may.
o 3 o
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 6:33 pm

*Okay, then lemme thank...*
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 7:33 am

Noble let out a snarl as she knocked a shadow down and a bunch piled on top of her, she gave a growl and suddenly the mass of black disappeared and fought in the walls, knocking them aside. Azreal swung her scythe from side to side as she fought with Corupt beside her. The demonic wolf threw fire at the shadows as they tried to come for her and she threw one at a shadow that tried to sneak up behind Strike.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 3:57 pm

*I have nothing, sorry...*
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 11:21 am

Ooc\\
Shadow leader?
o u o
You can have him like show up....
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 12:19 pm

*I know, but I am having a brainfart for this right now*
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 10:21 pm

Ooc\\
Lol.
x3
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 8:39 am

*Eeyup*
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 10:39 am

Corupt wheeled around to attack some more shadows, but a large one sprung up from behind, pinning her. It screeched in her face and she gave a gasp before using her legs to kick him off.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 5:13 am

*Cranial Flatulence*
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 3:13 pm

Blood rounded a corner and saw everyone else catch up. Zero sat down on the ground, trying to catch her breath as the hellhound glanced around for shadows, his red eyes averting from corner to corner.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 8:23 pm

*...I love.*
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 5:56 pm

Noble suddenly appeared beside Zero, "It's too many, Ezekiel, get yours troops." The king nodded his head and called for Tomb, the skeletal panther took off down the hall and leapt out the window, screeching.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 5:38 am

*I love. I have literally nothing.*
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 2:59 pm

Ooc\\
I thought I said you wanted to be the leader shadow? oO
Can you put him into play now?
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 5:32 am

*Ugh, I did, but I'm having a compelte brain fart for this...*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 21 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)
Page 21 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next