Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 11:54 am

Zero was about to speak up, but Solist smirked speaking up, "Strike here and myself we'll be fine."
"I'm all good with Drakiel." The black demon murmured turning to the blue one who smirked. The hellhounds changed back to their normalselves and Blood grinned, "We'll sleep out here in the living room, plus I love fireplaces." Noble laughed. Corupt gave a nod laughing and turned to Zero, "You got anybody or still thinking?" The pale female gave a sheepish smile, "Just thinking, yea."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 12:10 pm

Marcus shrugged. "I'll share with anybody. I don't really care."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 7:24 pm

"I'll be okay with Relic, I'll try to heal his wound." Corupt jerked a thumb. He gave a groan and the wolf-demon smiled, "I guess you and Marcus, will be fine, right?" Zero gave a small nod.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 8:25 pm

Marcus nodded. "Yeah, that'll be fine."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 8:16 pm

Corupt gave a nod then walked off with Relic as she was going to treat his injury right away. The two dragons along with the brothers walked down the hall together murmuring to one another. Azreal winked at Zero before following after Kirin. The pale female gave a smile before walking to the room.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 5:06 am

Shirley and Rex swiftly departed to their room happily, and Marcus looked over at Zero. "I suppose we're off to the room as well?"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 12:14 pm

"Yea." She nodded then began to proceed towards their room.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 7:13 am

Marcus followed her down the hall, and swiftly stepped into their room to look around.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 3:14 pm

Zero laid down on one of the beds, and gave a sigh, "Oh my god, they actually have a soft bed."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 7:03 pm

"Heh... Haven't seen one of those in a while...", Marcus said, smiling and sitting on the edge of the bed.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 5:49 pm

She gave a tired nod, then cuddled a pillow close to her body.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 7:32 pm

"I guess we get some sleep, then?"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 3:40 pm

"Just a small nap, Tomb said he was going to come get us to have dinner with Ezekiel and the others."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 4:41 pm

"But a small nap is better than no nap at all, Zero.", Marcus said, sighing quietly.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 9:09 am

"Yea." She nodded her head.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 10:13 am

Marcus yawned a bit and stretched before laying back on the bed, giving Zero room to lay down as well.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 6:10 pm

She curled up beside him, and gave a quiet sigh before falling asleep.
Noble walked down the hall quietly with Corupt to check on the others and the hellhound placed an ear on each door, sometimes nudge them open to see. She came upon Zero's and Marcus's and the female demon opened it for Noble as the hellhound peered in and saw the two, a smile curled upon her lips and she quickly ducked out. Corupt closed the door, and turned to her, "Whatya see?"
"They're just sleeping next to one another, but if you think it over, they look like a cute couple." Noble grinned.
"Just like Shirely and Rex?" Corupt asked the hellhound. Noble nodded her head and the two turned around to get some rest themselves.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 5:42 am

*I have nothing, currently.*
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 6:34 pm

After a few hours, Tomb returned to the private quarters and Blood lifted his head, "Dinner?"
"Yes sir, it's time for everyone to wake up." The skeletal panther nodded. The two hellhounds began knocking upon the doors with their tails.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 5:29 am

Marcus sat up swiftly when he heard the knock on the door. "I believe that's our wake-up call, Zero."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 8:03 pm

She gave a small grumble, then sat up as the door was pushed open by Azreal, "Well you're guys are up, I'm going ahead with Relic, Corupt, Solist, and Strike. Tomb will lead the rest of you." Zero gave a tired nod and the fallen angel walked off.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 8:07 pm

Marcus nodded as well. "Let's get going, shall we?"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 10:12 pm

She nodded and walked out with him. The only ones left in the living room was the two hellhounds, Drakiel, Yeraky, and Kirin. The black dragon gave a grin, "Let's proceed." Zero nodded smiling.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 7:52 am

Marcus nodded happily as well. *Damn blocks*
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 1:19 pm

They walked down the corridor together as Tomb was leading them down and two grand doors opened into a large dining room. Zero was amazed of the settings and Noble laughed, "Come on, let's sit." The human quickly followed after the bloodhound twins.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)
Page 20 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next