Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 18 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 8:50 am

Shirley nodded, and picked up a few books to look through as well.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 6:07 pm

The skeletal panther came back with wine glass set upon the tray and a bowl for Noble.
"Thank you my friend." Ezekiel smiled and turned to the others, "Care for a drink? And don't worry Bones, we had the drink made espically for you."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 6:10 pm

"I normally don't drink, but with everything that's happed - being brought to Hell, being possessed by Baal, falling in love with a demon, and everything else - I sure as hell need something."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 12:52 pm

Ezkiel turned to Noble who gave a small nod and the king smiled slightly, "Well then hope this whole mess straightens out."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 2:19 pm

Shirley nodded, taking a glass of wine. "I definitely hope so.", she said, taking a small sip.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 4:10 pm

Orfeo took his glass and smoke wafted around it. The hellhound ganced up and smiled slightly, "I wonder how skeletons do have their drinks made."
"It's a special type for the skinless to drink." He chuckled. Ezekiel suddenly perked up, holding up a book, "Found something, but looks like it's going to be diffitcult. Satan is the only one who can change the forms and apperances of everyone under hell. Unfortunately I don't have the power to do it..."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 4:13 pm

"Satan won't be very likely to help us...", Shirley said, sighing sadly.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 7:14 am

"Noble what about you?" Ezekiel turned to her. She shool her head, "I dunno if Micheal will let me though, seems unlikely, but I can try."
"You're talking about the top notch angel aren't you?" Orfeo smiled. The hellhound nodded her head, "Yep."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 7:22 am

Shirley's face lit up when she heard that there was maybe another way. "Please, please, please try!"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 7:38 am

Noble gave a small laugh, "Hold your horses. I shall be leaving, I won't be gone for long." The hellhound got up, and shook off her disguise, to be a white wolf with piercing blue eyes, she gave a wink to the group before leaping through a portal that opened before her. It disappeared as soon as Noble stepped through.
"So I guess we await the arrival of our angelic friend then." Ezekiel chuckled.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 7:47 am

"I suppose so. In the meantime, could I get another glass of wine?", Shirley said, holding up her now empty glass.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 7:52 am

The king and Tomb exchanged a look and the spiny dragon gave a smile, "Well I suppose so. Tomb may you please." The panther gave a nod, taking the glass and he walked out of the library.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 7:55 am

"Thank you very much.", Shirley said, smiling. "Demon wine is so much better than that from the surface."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 8:14 am

The panther came back quickly and placed it down for Shirley. Ezekiel turned to see a portal open and Noble leapt back in quickly shifting to a hellhound but she held a golden chained necklace in her jaws which held a blue orb in it.
"He actualy granted you a request?" Orfeo said, surprised.
"Yea cause I'm trying to keep a bunch of people safe, risking my life down here." She murmured.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 8:18 am

"So... this will let Rex come with me when I leave?", Shirley said, her voice full of joy.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 8:33 am

"Yes, it should reverse the demon of him into a human. Though he shall not be able to mantain any of his powers has down here," Noble answered giving her the chain necklace, "But this is the only one I get. You loose it, we're screwed."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 8:41 am

"I'll hold on to it.", Shirley said, clasping it tightly.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 9:03 am

"All right." Noble nodded.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 9:06 am

"I can't wait to tell Rex!"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 8:12 pm

"Thank you Ezekiel and Orfeo." Noble bowed her head. They bowed as well and the king smiled, "Please travel back safetly, I can't bear the thought of loosing you, even though you don't belong down here." She smiled back and turned to Shirley, "Come on bundle-of-joy, let's go."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 8:28 pm

"Shirley nodded. "Happily."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 11:19 am

Noble's wings spread out and she leaned down, "Hop on kiddo. Let's hurry back to tell the others."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 11:23 am

She nodded, and quickly climbed on to Noble's back.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 8:04 am

She bounded down the hall of the castle and as she approached the large wooden doors, they were blown open and Noble leapt into the skies, wings snapping open.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 12:37 pm

Shirley held on tight as Noble took off, looking around in wonderment at the scenery. No matter how often she did this, it was still amazing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)
Page 15 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 18 ... 22  Next