Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 8:24 pm

"We can always ask Ezekiel, his record keeping skeleton should know something." Yeraky spoke up.
"Old Bones ya say?" Kirin chuckled.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 8:28 pm

"That may work.", Frost said, nodding.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 3:19 pm

"I'll go." Noble offered, standing up.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 3:33 pm

"I want to come as well.", Shirley said, leaping to her feet.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 3:39 pm

"Hop on." The female stretched her wings as she was ready to take off.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 3:44 pm

"Be careful, shirley.", Rex said, standing up to quickly kiss her on the cheek. Shirley blushed and nodded. "I will. I'll come back, I promise.", she said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 3:47 pm

"I'll keep her with me." Noble chuckled before flying off into the skies.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 3:54 pm

Marcus looked oover at Rex, then glanced up at Noble and Shirley. "Romances between demons and humans never work out, you know.", he said.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 4:01 pm

"Worth a shot." Kirin muttered quietly.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 4:04 pm

"Of course, true love transcends all obstacles."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 3:36 pm

Noble flew across the skies and her ears perked to see the kingdom, "All right, hold on." She pointed downwards and began descending, then landed in front of the castle and saw Ezekiel was there with Tomb.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 3:41 pm

Shirley dismounted Noble as she landed, and looked around, trying to regain her bearings.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 4:25 pm

"Welcome." The king smiled at the two. Noble bowed her head, "Is Old Bones here?"
"Of course, come." He gestured for the two to follow him inside as Tomb leapt in after him.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 5:06 pm

Shirley followed after him, looking around in amazement. This place was much different from hell. It seemed regal and peaceful.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 7:41 pm

"Bones in a sack." The skeletal panther chuckled.
"Feline, I shall take you apart." A skeleton in dark violet robes said, striding over to them.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 8:05 pm

"Hello there.", Shirley said, looking at the robed skeleton.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 8:11 pm

"I've heard of rumors about the three spies and humans, so it has been true," He nodded, "An honor to meet you. Name's Orfeo."
"Noble." The hellhound bowed.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 8:17 pm

"I am Shirley Crowley. No relation to Alistair, though I imagine it might garner me some respect down here."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 6:35 am

He chuckled quietly, "Very well, so what brings the both of you here?"
"Any way a demon can change to a human?" Noble piped up.
"I've heard of many things similar to this, but many had slim chances and then go wrong at the end. Let me see the records here we keep, come if you will please." Orfeo turned and walked down the hall.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 7:44 am

Shirley eagerly pursued, hoping agianst hope that she could find a way.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 7:55 am

Ezekiel and Tomb followed the group as well as there was nothing else to do around the castle. Orfeo opened two large doors leading to a room, shelves tall to the sky as it helds thousands of records for everything in hell.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 7:58 am

"Wow... So many books and scrolls and so much more!", Shirley said, looking around in amazement.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 8:25 am

"Magic comes in handy." The skeleton chuckled snapping his fingers. Many large leather-bind books came floating down to a nearby by table along with papers and some boxes.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 8:31 am

Shirley nodded slightly. Magic was far from the strangest thing she'd see during her stay in Hell.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 8:43 am

"If you guys wouldn't mind helping me to look." Orfeo said as he opened a book and dust flew up from it. Noble gave a cough and laughed slightly, "Of course." Ezekiel had ordered Tomb to get them some drinks, as the king himself began to look through some of the leather hard-boxes pulling out sheet after sheet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)
Page 14 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 22  Next