Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 9:36 am

Drakiel's wings twitched and he looked up to see the figure of Noble in the sky, "That was quick."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 10:11 am

"I very much hoped they were succesful.", Rex said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 11:33 am

"They seem like it." Blood murmured. Noble's wings disappered and she spoke up, "Micheal says hi you two." Drakiel smiled and so did her twin.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 11:38 am

Shirley leapt from Noble as soon as she landed and rushed over to Rex, embracing him. "I found a way for us to be together after I leave!", she said eagerly. Rex smiled. "Good. I could enver bear being away from you."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 11:56 am

Zero smiled and turned to the hellhound, "Well you're amazing."
"It was no biggie." Noble smiled back.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 12:01 pm

Angelo shrugged. "Good for you, bro. But what about us?"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 12:18 pm

"That's a good question." Yeraky murmured.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 12:36 pm

"maybe... Maybe the necklace is strong enough for three?"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 1:21 pm

The twin hellhounds gave a sideways glanced at one another and Noble shrugged, "Well he didn't tell me how much power is in it..."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 1:26 pm

"We could always try....", Shirley said, smiling hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 1:40 pm

Suddenly Blood glared at his sister and the two quickly walked off to talk privately. Once out of ear short he snarled, "If anyone of this leaks we're going to have demons everywhere from hell to here to beg us to take them to earth! It is not going to be a good thing to mingle demons and human!"
"I'm sorry okay!" She growled.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 1:41 pm

Rex loked over at them inquisitively. "Is there a problem?"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 1:50 pm

"Nothing!" They piped up together.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 1:51 pm

"Ok, then."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 1:46 pm

"I'll blame you if any one demons dare to beg us to take them to earth." His twin snarled. Her eyes narrowed, "I'll keep that in mind." They walked back towards the group.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 2:25 pm

*derp*
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 2:29 pm

"Since we got everything settled for now we should proceed to the exit. We can't have Satan slowing us down." Yeraky murmured.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 2:40 pm

'i suppose. Though I bet the other two Big Demons are gonna try to stop, as well as ol' Lucy himself."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 2:44 pm

Drakiel stomped out the fire and nudged Zero, "Wake up, we gotta get moving." She mumbled, then sat up, rubbing her heavy eyelids.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 10:28 am

"Yes, we definitely must depart soon.", Frost agreed, nodding.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 1:54 pm

Blood helped Relic onto Yeraky's back and the lizard-demon spoke up, "Looks like I won't be getting my cage-fights back, huh?"
"Yep." The hellhound sighed.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 4:52 pm

*dddddddddddddeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrppppppppp???????????????*
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 6:55 pm

"Two of our sources are dead since Satan's helper killed them. We do have a last resort but that's Nearfy." Drakiel.
"Nearwho?" Yeraky echoed.
"You'll see." Azreal murmured before taking off into the skies.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 7:24 am

"i suppose we will.", Marcus said.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 11:45 am

Drakiel nodded his head as Kirin mounted him and the dragon took off after the others.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)
Page 16 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22  Next