Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 1:17 pm

"Fly faster!" Azreal yelled at the dragons.
"Gees, we're not built to be speed demons!" Drakiel snapped, but began to pump his wings faster to increase in speed.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 1:23 pm

Frost and Ignatius took off running, as did Marcus and Matty. Marcus made a few quick hand gestures, and a strong gust of wind blew at their backs, speeding them along.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 1:24 pm

The two dragons stumbled slightly but felt the wind rush them foward as they flew.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 1:30 pm

Baal let out a massive, guttural roar that shook the cavern, and it began to crumble 'You won't escape me!", he shouted.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 1:32 pm

"He's scaring me to the bones." Zero murmured.
"We're trying, don't worry." Drakiel rumbled as the two dragons began to twirl around to avoid falling rocks from the ceiling of the cave.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 1:45 pm

"There's the exit!", Frost shouted, pointing to a large hole in the cavern wall. "Everybody, go faster! As fast as you can!"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 1:48 pm

"Come on!" Yeraky shoved Drakiel from behind and the blue dragon stumbled, flying out being followed out by the lean black dragon. Kirin let out a whoop as they got out and Noble let out a joyus bark.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 1:52 pm

Marcus, Matty, and the two demon brothers rushed out of the opening, just as a massive rock fell and blocked the exit. "Lucky, eh?"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 1:57 pm

"Damn straight right you are." The black drahon chuckled.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:00 pm

"Well, that was Baal. One of the four demons you really need to worry about. Other than that, there's Belial, Lilith, and good ol' Lucifer."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 pm

"Hopefully we don't have to run into them any time soon." Kirin murmured quietly.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:24 pm

"You better hope so."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:46 pm

Azreal gave a sigh and turned to the two hellhounds along with Drakiel, "So you three don't really belong down here?" They shook their heads as 'no'.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 3:26 pm

Shirley, though still unconscious, gave pained groan and coughed for a short while.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 3:52 pm

Zero turned to her friend and sighed quietly, "She's going to be okay, right?"
"She should be." Drakiel murmured.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 3:55 pm

"Being possessed is pretty rough on you. Especially by one of the Big Four...."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 3:59 pm

"It did look terrible, espically onto a human soul." She murmured quietly.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 4:02 pm

"But, yes, she should recover in a matter of hours. She has a great amount of willpower. That's what matters."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 4:09 pm

"Good then." Zero smiled turning to see the two hellhounds riding upon Yeraky's back.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 4:17 pm

Frost nodded. "We should keep moving though. Baal isn't gonna stay in that cavern back there."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 4:18 pm

"That's for sure." Yeraky muttered.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 4:22 pm

"I'll carry her.", Ignatius said, picking up Shirley.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 4:25 pm

"Thank you."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 4:36 pm

Ignatius nodded. "It's quite alright."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 4:39 pm

The large two draongs flew quietly, side by side as the others sat on their backs, trying to gain back the huge amount of energy they had lost.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)
Page 8 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 22  Next