Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 6:34 pm

"Relax. The vines grow thorns if you struggle. Large thorns.", Shirley said. Sure enough, as noble scratched the vine cage, it began sprouting massive, thick, razor sharp thorns.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 6:46 pm

She let out a whimper startled and calmed down glancing over at her twin who was struggling with his fight.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 6:50 pm

Angelo laughed and created a large orb of fire and darkness in each of his hands, and slammed them both into Blood's sides, as his brothers continued their relentless blade assault.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 6:52 pm

Blood let out a howl, but then shoved foward as a pair of blades grew out from his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 7:04 pm

The trio parried and all stabbed into Blood's back simultaneously.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 6:51 pm

He let out a cry, then tore free from their grasp and shot off into a sky in a wobbly speed as the pain began to effect his movement.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 7:13 pm

Shirley giggled and clapped with almost child-like delight as the three brothers pursued the hellhound. She snapped her fingers, and several black and red vines erupted from the walls, ground, and roof of the cavern and grabbed Blood.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 5:43 pm

He let out a howl, as they wrapped around around his legs, and his wings, immobilizing the hound from trying to struggle into an escape.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 5:49 pm

The trio hovered around Blood, striking out at the immobilized hound without a single bit of mercy.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 5:52 pm

"Drakiel! Yeraky! Come on and try to do something!" Noble pleaded. The two demonic dragons turned to one another, then sighed nodding. They spiraled off into the air with swords in hand and Azreal flew after them her scythe appearing in her hands.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 5:55 pm

Shirley hissed. "I'll deal with you myself.", she growled, drawing two large scimitars and leaping at the three.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 5:59 pm

"Kirin go on, I'll watch Relic." Zero murmured turning to the sorcerer. He gave a curt nod then waved his hand and a thin spiny black dragon appeared. He hopped on to it, and gave a shrilling cry before shooting off into the sky to aid the others. The two dragons began to swipe at Shirley as Azreal and Kirin flew over to help Blood.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 6:03 pm

Shirley stabbed and slashed with her blades as she hovered in mid-air, attacking the dragons relentlessly.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 5:43 pm

They tried to spiral out of the ways, as Drakiel managed to avoid the blades, but Yeraky got whacked by one several times, being thrown back.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 6:15 pm

Shirley conjured a demon and sent him after Yeraky, and focused on Drakiel.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 6:22 pm

"Damnit!" The blue dragon cursed then wheeed around, snarling and shot foward as Kirin followed after him.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 6:35 pm

Shirley continued attacking Drakiel as her demon pursued Yeraky, and she conjured yet another demon to take care of Kirin.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 6:46 pm

Azreal fought off the demons as she tried to help Blood and she brought her scythe down onto the vines, snapping them, "Move and get Noble to help!" He nodded and flew towards the cage.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 6:54 pm

Shirley swore and conjured one more demon to handle Drakiel, and cast her scimitars aside, summoning a massive double-bladed scythe with vicious serrated edges. "Prepare to die, you infuriating mutt!", she shrieked.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 7:01 pm

Blood's eyes narrowed then his claws tore down the cage and Noble broke free flying along side her twin.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 7:06 pm

Shirley hissed and flew at the twin hellhounds and began swinging her weapon with deadly precision.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 7:44 pm

"We gotta get Zero and the others out." Noble murmured. Blood barked a laugh, "It's going to be impossible."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 5:56 am

"Ignatius! Frost! Help me with these fools!", Shirley shouted. Immediately, two familiar looking demons appeared, though their eyes were dark green. "Yes, Mistress.", they said, and leapt into the fray.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 11:42 am

"Damn!" Blood yelled and Noble snarled before turning to see Relic murmuring something to Zero who nodded and he handed her a demonic necklace.
"No don't!" Noble yelled, but the humand didn't hear. Zero shifted to a spiny female dragon and a scythe appeared in her hand befpre she shot off into the sky.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 12:18 pm

Shirley shot off after Zero, weapon in one hand, a large fireball in the other.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)
Page 5 of 22Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 22  Next