Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Already Over (Time to Rise)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next
AuthorMessage
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 7:39 pm

"There two are our main test subjects, Jewel and Craw.", Lun said, walking over to a pair of gifteds, one male and one female, who were both covered in metal plates and thin tubing full of various coloured liquids. "They've had more augmentations than all the others combined."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 5:15 pm

"Wow, they must've been brave to take on a expperiment like this."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 8:29 pm

"They are.", Lun said, nodded. "And incredibly so."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 7:12 pm

Skye nodded and suddenly turned to see Ixie running towards them, purple eyes alarmed, "Leyla's group was ambushed by Dismiss. She's dead along with a couple of others, Kirin barely made it back alive, he's not responding right now though." The shapeshifter suddenly bolted off without turning back to look at Cade. The Psychic turned to him then quickly followed her friend.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 5:34 am

Cade dashed off as well, leaving Lun standing there as he went to tend to the wounded.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 12:34 pm

The came to the main campgrounds to see some gifteds on knees crying as a few others carried in the wounded or comforting one another. Skye whirled around to see Maria sitting on the ground bawling, her beautiful white wings now a bloody mess. Her brown hair was caked in dirt and Sam kneeled close by with Chalk as they tried to listen to her story between tears and sniffles. Cloud came over to his sister and his green eyes were dark with sorrow, "Kirin's pulse is gone. He didn't pull through." She bowed her head, "Damn Dismiss....they're killing some of our best comrades." Suddenly the russian gifted appeared in front of Skye, eyes clouded with dread, "They killed Leyla on the spot as she tried defending her comrades. Kirin had put up a good fight, but he fell onto his knees in no time. Maria told me it was Alexander himself that he personally killed the two, Maria was next but she managed to be on an offensive state, and had everyone retreat, barely one fourth of the group came back alive, most of them have serious wounds." The young shapeshifter gave a sigh turning to see the latina winged gifted sitting on the ground with Sam trying to ease her tears.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 10:13 am

Cade scowled, and clenched his hands into tight fists. "Dammit.... Dismiss has gone too far this time! I don't care what happens, we're sending in Zephyr!", he said angrily. "And Maelstrom.", he added, eliciting gasps from several of the gifteds nearby.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 3:24 pm

Skye turned to look towards Cade, "What are you talking about?"
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 7:19 pm

"Don't... don't worry about it. Just stay in your tent until somebody comes to get you. The world may or may not end before that happens, depending on whether Maelstrom can keep control."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 6:01 pm

"What?!" Skye said alarmed, suddenly Cloud and Sam whisked her away quickly each grabbing her by the arm.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 7:38 pm

Cade sighed. "I hope this doesn't end like I think it will...", he muttered. "They've given us no choice, brother.", Seth said, putting his hand on Cade's shoulder. Cade nodded. "I suppose you're right."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 8:53 am

The three got to Skye's tent, and she was about bolt, till Sam caught her.
"Let me go!" she yelled, "I want to know what the hell Cade is going to do, damnit!" Skye trashed around, till after five minutes she grew exhausted and fell onto the ground on her knees, trying to catch a breath.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 10:04 am

Cade and Seth walked over to the lab, and swiftly found Lun. "Release Zephyr and Maelstrom.", Cade said plainly, keeping the fear and rage from his voice. "but... but sir! They're not ready yet, they could kill us all!", Lun sputtered in wide-eyed shock. "I don't care. That's on me. Your job is just to take them off of the augmentation. We need them, now."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 5:49 pm

"You're not the only one who wants to know." Cloud sighed, running a hand through his black hair. Skye sat on the cot with a frustrated look across her face.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 7:48 pm

Lun nodded and dashed off, soon returning with a terrified look in her eyes. "They're... they're ready, sir..."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 6:25 pm

Sam gave a hug, and she flopped down, resting her head on his lap. She stroked her hair, and in no time she drifted off into a nap.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 5:16 am

Cade nodded. "Put them on the transport, and get them ready to fight.", he said, and Lun nodded and dashed off once more.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 7:48 pm

"Well it's probably good for Skye to sleep for now." Sam murmured glancing up at Cloud who seemed to be deep into thought about what Cade said earlier.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 8:00 pm

Cade walked from the science complex, and pulled out a communicator. "All troops, prepare for battle! Code Exodus, this is Judgement Day!"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 8:07 pm

The two glanced up, and Skye woke up. Sam kinda of pulled his hands away, and she looked at their shocked expressions, "What?"
"Just get ready for battle." Cloud sighed walking out. Sam gave her a sad look before walking out as well. Skye just nodded to herself and quickly got ready, suiting up.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 8:13 pm

Cade walked over to his tent and got his best suit of armour, a mind-boggling high-tech outfit that looked like it came from a science fiction movie.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 10:14 pm

Skye walked out with her long haired-tied up, and she wore a pair of fingerless gloves, and a tight black tank top. She had on a pair of cargo pants, and a spunky brand new pair of combat boots. She didn't have much use of a weapon she she is a killing machine herself. She gave a sigh and began to follow everyone else toward the mouth of the cavern.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 7:53 am

Cade rushed over to Skye. "Skye, please, stay here... I don't want anything to happen to you.", he said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 1:21 pm

"How can I let all of you go and just leave me behind with the few?" She muttered, her tone not too happy, "Cloud and Sam are going out there and even Ixie."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 2:34 pm

"Skye, there's a good chance that everybody going now will never come back. I don't want anything to happen to you, okay? Please, stay here."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 21 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Already Over (Time to Rise)
Page 21 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next