Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Only Time will tell.

Go down 
+2
DemonHirugi
x_fire
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

Only Time will tell. Empty
PostSubject: Only Time will tell.   Only Time will tell. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 2:45 pm

Story:
A small sigh escaped my lips. Two hundred years old and I still couldn’t understand humans. I was at a loss for words. Once again this small and insignificant human female had made me feel as though I were a child. I suppose I should explain to you what is going on, so I don’t continue to rave as if I were a crazy person.
My name is Xayden; I am a two hundred year old vampire, although I’m probably not the type of vampire you’d expect to meet in a dark alley. Here, allow me to clear things up, and explain a few things to you about vampires. Yes, I do drink blood, although I’m not a blood sucker, I do not need it all the time. Sun does me no harm, although if exposed to it to long I begin to burn, but only a little. I am incredibly pale, and my skin is icy to touch. Also, stakes and garlic are completely useless, so do not bother. I’m incredibly strong, and fast, although I don’t like to brag.
But I’m getting carried away, alright, back to the main point of me telling you all this. I am a vampire of the Ancient Guard. We are a two-hundred thousand year old division of the underworld. Let me clear something up right now, we are not evil, in fact we try to save human kind, which once again brings me back to the task at hand. I’ve been assigned the position of guarding a human girl. She is not just any human girl; she is the key to all human survival. So me- being the lucky vampire that I am get- stuck with the baby sitting job. Korin, as the girl is named, is just about as annoying as any human teenager can be, except she tends to have a lot of power, so she is also remarkably dangerous. She is not dangerous in the sense that she can summon fire, and shoot lightning bolts-which she can’t- she has an incredible ability to be able to control human and demon kind. She is basically a puppet master, although she has no control over me, I, thankfully, an immune. Korin still hasn’t reached the extent of her power; she can only currently control one being at a time. When she reaches her full power she should be able to control vast armies.

Plot:
So basically a huge, human, demon war is about to happen, and the only one who can prevent is the human girl Korin. An ancient group of vampires, known only as the Ancient guard has sent on of their own, Xayden, to protect the girl. They are on the side of the humans in this battle, as they understand what will happen if mankind is wiped from the face of the Earth.
As Xayden traveles with Korin, trying to help her gain control of her abilities, they meet up with a small group of gifted teens known as Watchers. The watchers are there to help Xayden defend Korin from the mass amounts of demons after them.

Setting: A small forest outside of a large city. The Watchers, Korin, and Xayden are all currently on the run.

Watchers: Gfited teens, they can only have one ability each.
Abilities: Anything but mind control or mass element control. You are welcome to control an element, but there are limits.

Rules:
-Semi-literate and up.
-No one/two/three line posts.
-No PP of GM.
-You can be either a demon, watcher or human. No vampires.
-Use a form of OOC and BIC.
-Romance Is allowed, just nothing overly graphic.
-Ask to Join.

Characters:
Xayden: fire_stallion99
Korin: vampiressqueen16
Watchers: (4 max)
-Elastic (telekinesis)
-Sora22 (wind control/Shadow Control)
-Fire_stallion99 (Metal control)
-Movie (water/Ice)
Demons:
-titanwolf
-Movie
Humans:

My bio:
Only Time will tell. WilliamtheBloody
Name: Xayden Bane
Age: 200 years old, appears to be about 19 by human standards.
Species: Vampire
Personality: Xayden is generally fairly calm and collected. He tries to not let things bother him, but they often do. He angers easily, and once angered is fairly hard to calm down. He is very, very protective of Korin, and it takes a great deal of time to earn his trust. He doesn't like large crowds, and would prefer to spend his time alone, or with Korin.
Other: Is a vampire of the Ancient Guard, and Korin's sworn gaurdian.

Only Time will tell. MINIMEGANFOX
Name: Sara Moore
Species: Human--Watcher
Persoality: Sara is outgoing, and headstrong. She is extremely tempermental and likes to get her way. She is fiercely protective of her friends, and those she cares about. She is hard to control and rarely follows intructions or orders.
Other: Has control over metal, or metallic objects.

----

Last edited by fire_stallion99 on Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:06 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Only Time will tell.   Only Time will tell. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 2:52 pm

(I'll join as a watcher, and Korin if I can change her to a guy)
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: Only Time will tell.   Only Time will tell. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 2:52 pm

OoC: If Korin was a guy, it wouldn't make sense. I'll join as Korin though. If allowed.
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: Only Time will tell.   Only Time will tell. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 2:53 pm

((I'll join as a watcher. Is telekinesis alright?))
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Only Time will tell.   Only Time will tell. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 2:59 pm

OOC: Vampiress is right waddle, she has to be a girl. So yes you can be a watcher, and same to you elastic. Sure vampiress, thanks^^
Back to top Go down
Yakumo
Verifier
Yakumo

PostSubject: Re: Only Time will tell.   Only Time will tell. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 2:59 pm

~Join as a helpful demon? =3~
Back to top Go down
http://www.teripets.com/profile.teri?view=Yakumo
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: Only Time will tell.   Only Time will tell. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 3:00 pm

OoC: Of course fire.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Only Time will tell.   Only Time will tell. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 3:00 pm

OOC: Sure titan^^
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

((Alright thanks ^^ bio up in a minute))
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Only Time will tell.   Only Time will tell. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 3:08 pm

(Can I have 2 characters, the other being a Watcher as well?)
Name:Nobody knows his real name, but he goes by Ace Storm(As opposed to Ace Strom, who is an alien whom I use for some roleplays)
Species:Human(Watcher)
Power:Wind control
Looks:(The pic is HUGE, so I'm just gonna give you guys the URL for the photobucket page)
https://media.photobucket.com/image/anime%20wind%20guy/FracturedPerfection/Anime%20And%20Realistic%20Pics/Things%20I%20Want%20To%20Draw/Reference/Wen-M/Clothing/Anima__Assasin_guy_by_Wen_M.jpg?o=15

Personality:He can be a bit hard to get along with, but he's a great ally.
Other:Is a Watcher
Back to top Go down
Yakumo
Verifier
Yakumo

PostSubject: Re: Only Time will tell.   Only Time will tell. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 3:09 pm

~Thanks, mind If I play two? A brother and sister? That are like Xayden's pets? :3~
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Only Time will tell.   Only Time will tell. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 3:10 pm

OOC:: Alright Sora^^
Sure titan, sounds interesting.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Only Time will tell.   Only Time will tell. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 3:13 pm

Name:Seth Darax
Species:Human(Watcher)
Power:Shadow Control
Looks:Only Time will tell. Anime_guy-5

Personality:Very distrustful, but if you can earn his trust, he would willingly give his life for you
Other:Is a Watcher, is very skilled with his katana as well as his shadow control
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Only Time will tell.   Only Time will tell. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 3:17 pm

OOC:; Awesome Waddle, and good pics^^
Back to top Go down
Yakumo
Verifier
Yakumo

PostSubject: Re: Only Time will tell.   Only Time will tell. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 3:17 pm

~Working on my bios. :3~
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: Only Time will tell.   Only Time will tell. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 3:18 pm

https://2img.net/h/i362.photobucket.com/albums/oo67/DannasDeidara/witch.jpg

((Please note: Instead of stalkings, her shirt acts more as a short dress and she wears tall black boots... by short dress I mean, it goes to her knees.))

Name: Terra
Species: human - watcher
Personality: Terra is quite, but don't mistake it for shyness. It merely means she's watching, taking in her surroundings, but rarely ever giving information back. She is kind, but fierce all the same
Other: Is one of the watchers, gifted with telekinesis.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Only Time will tell.   Only Time will tell. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 3:19 pm

OOC:: Thanks Elastic. I suppose I'll play the last watcher, and then once all bios are posted we can start.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Only Time will tell.   Only Time will tell. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 3:25 pm

(elastic, why do I have the feeling that you changed how that chick in the picture was dressed to keep Ace and Seth from following Terra EVERYWHERE?)
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: Only Time will tell.   Only Time will tell. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 3:26 pm

((Hm... you shouldn't, I just don't like stalkings x] It makes me thing of old people... And, yeah, I suppose that's a good reason too Smile ))
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Only Time will tell.   Only Time will tell. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 3:29 pm

(And you didn't change it cause it is obvious that the chick in the picture isn't wearing underwear, and thus would probably wanna avoid Ace at all times, as he is a guy and has control of wind?Actually, if all you did was lengthen her shirt and take away the stockings, she still might wanna avoid Ace...)
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: Only Time will tell.   Only Time will tell. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 3:30 pm

((I've learned by now to avoid most of your characters... #_#
And can we please get off this topic? x] ))
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Only Time will tell.   Only Time will tell. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 3:31 pm

OOC:: Sora... Ew
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Only Time will tell.   Only Time will tell. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 3:31 pm

(Hey, facts is facts!)
Back to top Go down
Yakumo
Verifier
Yakumo

PostSubject: Re: Only Time will tell.   Only Time will tell. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 3:32 pm

Name: Keegan Yamato
Species: Demon
Personality: Quiet, sweet, and shy. Mostly keeping to himself and not really speaking much to others, other than his sister. He doesn't speak to anyone really, unless their talking to him or talking about him. He's loyal to the ones he trusts, though he trusts barely anyone.
Other: Follows Xayden around, mostly like a pet. Is Yakun's older brother.

Name: Yakun Yamato
Species: Demon
Personality: TBA, I'm just too lazy, I'm sorry.
Other: Follows Xayden around, mostly like a pet. Is Keegan's younger sister.

Only Time will tell. 16jg410
Yakun's the red one, and Keegan Is the blue/brown one.

Only Time will tell. 21mdunn
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Only Time will tell.   Only Time will tell. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 3:34 pm

OOC:: Awesome titan, once vampiress posts her bio we can start.
And also, I agree with elastic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Only Time will tell.   Only Time will tell. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Only Time will tell.
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next