Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Only Time will tell.

Go down 
+2
DemonHirugi
x_fire
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

Only Time will tell. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Only Time will tell.   Only Time will tell. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 3:36 pm

Full name: Korin Corazon Livingston
Nickname: Korin
Race: Human
Looks: [url=Korin]https://2img.net/h/i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg87/weswaldi/KATIESTARKE11.jpg[/url] Her eyes are grey.
Personality: You'll see.
Other: Nothing at the momento.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Only Time will tell.   Only Time will tell. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 3:38 pm

(And it begins!)
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Only Time will tell.   Only Time will tell. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 3:39 pm

OOC:; Awesome guys, alright. I suppose we're ready to start. To make it easy, everyone already knows eachother and we're currently camped in some woods. I'll post my intro in my next post, and then you guys can post.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: Only Time will tell.   Only Time will tell. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 3:40 pm

((Alright, great ^^))
Back to top Go down
Yakumo
Verifier
Yakumo

PostSubject: Re: Only Time will tell.   Only Time will tell. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 3:40 pm

~Okay! ^^~
Back to top Go down
http://www.teripets.com/profile.teri?view=Yakumo
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: Only Time will tell.   Only Time will tell. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 3:43 pm

((What time of day is it? Just wondering...))
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Only Time will tell.   Only Time will tell. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 3:47 pm

In a small clearing in the northern part of the large forest a small group was busily setting up camp. Tents were being pitched, and fires lit as the group hurried around. One figure, his pale skin shining in the moonlight walked around the edge of the camp, drawing a circle around the boundaries. He was muttering something under his breath as he paused to draw runes. The runes shone silver for a moment, before fading back to dirt. It was protection spell, and once it was set, nothing could enter the area. The sky was darkening quickly, warning of a storm, although if it was natural or not remained a mystery. The figurer glanced up, having finished his work.
"There" He said, hos voice soft in the near silence. He moved cautiously towards the fire, sitting a safe distance away as he watched the others. His eyes stay trained on one female in particular, carefully watching her, a small frown on his face. His name was Xayden, and the girl was Korin, the only reason he was here was her. He sighed, his sharp sense carefully listening for any sounds that were out of the ordinary.

Sara Moore sighed as she set up her and Terra's tent. The other girl was doing something else, so she was left with the task of wrestling with the large, and extremely irritating tent. She could hear Xayden muttering the spell as he made the barrier. At first this had frightened her, now she was used to it. She brushed a piece of dark hair from her eyes and contiuned her work. She glanced around, the group was made up of seven others, eight if she counted herself. And they were all here for the same reason, to protect Korin.
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: Only Time will tell.   Only Time will tell. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 3:59 pm

Terra was leaned up against a tree, the rough bark scratched at her back as she sank into it. Her blue eyes scanned over the area for any signs of trouble, darting over the group briefly, until back up at the sky. It was obscured by the thick canopy of trees that engulfed them, but even so, the sun shone brightly, and white puffy clouds were noticeable. Her eyes darted to the tree to her right as a small squirrel bounded through the thick layers of leaves, creating a crashing noise. She sighed, she was on high alert, and had almost jumped when she heard it. Shaking her head Terra turned her gaze away.

She saw Sara trying to pitch their tent and pushed off of the tree to help her. Making a detour around Xayden and his spells, Terra made her way over to the other girl and knelt down on one knee. She reached up to the tent's tarp and pulled it down over the crossing wires on top and into the stake on the ground. She did the same with the second one and looked back at Sara, the other girl had managed to get the other two corners secure and she saw no further need to continue with the task. She looked up at the sky once more, finding that a long shadow was obscuring the sun, and a storm seemed to be setting in.
Back to top Go down
Yakumo
Verifier
Yakumo

PostSubject: Re: Only Time will tell.   Only Time will tell. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 4:02 pm

Yakun and Keegan were both In their demon forms, wondering about the forest trying to gather fire wood for the fire when It became so very dark that It would be hard to locate anything. Yakun came back with two large sticks In her mouth, Keegan dragging a huge log back to the camp. Both stacked their fire wood on a pile. After several minutes of doing so the pile was big enough to last them the night. Looking happy and successful, both wolves shifted back to their humans forms to give themselves a break. They didn't need a tent, as they would be sleeping as wolves and both under the stars. They were there only following their master, Xayden, If he wasn't here, they wouldn't be here. They'd most likely be off playing somewhere with their friends or something, something other than just siting here. Yakun stretched and began to throw a couple of sticks and twigs Into the fire, watching the flames leap as she put In some dried leaves. "Ha!" She shouted, siting very close to the fire. Some might call her a pyro. Keegan sighed and shoved a hand Into his pocket, pulling out a bag of jerkey. With a yawn he took a long piece out and started to chew on It, to calm his nerves some. He'd offer some to his little sister later.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Only Time will tell.   Only Time will tell. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 4:09 pm

Xayden hissed under his breath, moving catiously away from the fire. Fire could kill him, it was the only thing that could. He stood up, moving further away, allowing Yakun to have her fun. They went through this everytime they lit a fire anyway, so he was used to it. He knew the fire was necessary to keep the humans warm, but for him all it did was make him more anxious. He sighed and turned, staring out into the rapidly darkening forest. It most definately wasn't a natural storm.
"Demons" He hissed, staring up at the sky. Rain began to fall, thunder boomed and lighting shot down, trying to hit the camp. Thankfully his sheild held and they were safe from the lighting, not the rain though. He was soaked, they all were.

Sara swore loudly as the sky opened up, drenching them with rain. She flinched as the lighting struck the barrier, she knew it would protect them, but every instinct in her body was telling her to run. She sighed, and glanced at the tent. It was set up, but there was no point in entering now, she was to wet.
She glanced at Terra, a small, yet forced smile on her face. She liked Terra, but right now she was more worried about what was coming.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Only Time will tell.   Only Time will tell. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 4:17 pm

Ace cursed as it began pouring, drenching him and his friend Seth. He snapped his fingers, a small barrier of wind forming above the two, and any rain that would have otherwise soaked them even more was instead flung to the side, keeping the two guys dry(er) than the others.
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: Only Time will tell.   Only Time will tell. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 4:20 pm

Terra flinched as thick drops of cold rain hit her skin and penetrated her clothes. She looked up at the sky, her blue eyes squinting to shield from the rain, her face molded into a scowl. A flash of lightning came down, followed by a boom that sounded like a bomb had been set off. She jumped and turned it's way, before she realized that they were safe from the electric beam of light as it stopped dead when it reached Xayden barrier. She sighed, hearing a seeing a flash of light only a couple of yards away. Terra growled her discontent, before climbing into the tent, which was shielding it's innards from the downpour dutifully. She sat up straight, listening intently to the close 'boom's that were resonating through the ground. She could feel the Earth shake each time, and shivered, the change in temperature chilling her.

Last edited by elastic on Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yakumo
Verifier
Yakumo

PostSubject: Re: Only Time will tell.   Only Time will tell. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 4:20 pm

Yakun growled as the rain drenched her fire dry. She looked up the sky, quickly forgetting about the fire. The other thing she loved more than anything else, water! Jumping up quickly, she jumped towards the sky, her form shifting once again to that of her wolf form. Landing on the ground she shook herself once before skipping around the camp, a bigg ol'grin on her muzzled face. She simply loved anything that nature threw at her, not really getting mad at really anything anymore. She was just happy and go-lucky. Keegan on the other hand, hissed at the water, retreating up Into a tree to stay away from the freezing blue drooplets. He hated water, hated It with a passion. He couldn't swim, and only when by lakes and ponds when he need a drink, other than that stayed away from It. He watched his little sister skip around like an Idiot with her tongue out, he rolled his eyes and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: Only Time will tell.   Only Time will tell. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 4:21 pm

Korin's grey eyes glowed softly in the red light of the fire. She sighed, placing her elbows on her knees and cradling her head in her hands. She mumbled something under her breath. Her tent was pitched, the firewood was collected, the protective barrier in place. What was she to do? She glanced back up at the handsome vampire that she had known for only a short while. "Can't I do something?" she asked, biting the inside of her cheek in impatience and boredum. She blew a lock of long, golden blonde hair from her face. But it returned, lighting up the red and brown lowlights as it caught the fire light. She pushed it form her face and then sighed again, looking at Xayden. She heard a few squirrels in a nearby tree. The sound was enligthening. Animals in their natural habitat, not running from demons that were chaisng them because the demons knew that they were the only ones that could save mankind and the demons weren't out to kill them. Korin grimanced mentally. That went a little to far. That was her current life and she wasn't really enjoying it. She sighed again, blowing several thin strands of hair form her face. Then buckets of water seemed to be pouring upon her. "Well," she muttered moodily under the sound of the storm. "This is friggin fantastic." She got up and was drenched to her skin. She sighed and looked at Xayden.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Only Time will tell.   Only Time will tell. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 4:25 pm

Ace snapped his fingers once more, and small wind barriers appeared above all in the group, keeping them from getting any more wet than they already were. "You're welcome!"
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Only Time will tell.   Only Time will tell. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 4:26 pm

Xayden glanced at Korin, he sighed. The rain had no really effect on him, other then getting wet, which didn't bug him. He could feel it running down his face, but it didn't soak him, it was like water hitting stone.
"Here" He said, taking off his long, leather jacket and handing it to her.
"It's wet, but it might keep you warm" He sighed, and glanced around. Yakun was prancing around in the rain, almost as if she enjoyed the down pour, which he guessed she did.
Ace and Seth had a wind barrier, and Terra had hidden in her tent. Sara stood by the tent, her arms crossed as she glared at the ground, and Keegan was up a tree, fantastic. He snarled something in his own language before turning his attention back to Korin.
"You should go in the tent" He said gently, not wanting her to get sick or something equally stupid.

Sara muttered something under her breath before sliding into the tent she shared with Terra.
"Sorry" She said, squeezing inside. She was soaked through, and she had a feeling she wasn't sleeping at all tonight.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: Only Time will tell.   Only Time will tell. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 4:30 pm

Korin took the coat, "Thanks." Xayden was very protective of her. She hadn't understood why when she had first met him, but now she understood completely. Korin shrugged into the coat. "Afriad I'll catch a cold?" she asked, her tone flat and unemotional. "You can't catch a cold from the being wet. It's a virus." She shrugged and then looked at him. "I'll go to my tent now," she said and then walked off toward her tent, shoving the large triangles of cloth to the side and crawling into her tent with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Yakumo
Verifier
Yakumo

PostSubject: Re: Only Time will tell.   Only Time will tell. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 4:34 pm

Keegan didn't move from his spot from the branch he was siting on, he didn't like thunderstorms, water, lighting, any of the jazz. He could be a strong person, but he had many weakness that came out easily even though how hard he tried to hide It from everyone. He grumbled looking down at Xayden, he looked....annoyed. Was It because of him? He shrugged, he didn't care much, he was orded to get down, and he didn't want to get down. Feeling the water no longer falling on her, Yakun shrugged and shook the water from herself and went on over to Xayden, she curled up next to him and sighed, glaring at the fire that once was, wishing she could strike It up again.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Only Time will tell.   Only Time will tell. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 4:37 pm

Xayden sighed, feeling miserable. He knew that Korin wanted to feel useful, but her power was just becoming accessible, and he didn't want her to use it just yet. He sighed and pushed open the tent flap, seeing her inside.
"Sorry" He said, he wasn't used to having to deal with the humans, particular teenagers. He sighed again, and pulled back. It was her tent, and he didn't sleep. He stayed up night after night, gaurding the area, and keeping watch.
"Thanks" He called to Ace, although the sheilded did little to protect him. He appreciated the other human using his gifts to keep them dry.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: Only Time will tell.   Only Time will tell. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 4:44 pm

Korin heard xayden and nodded. "It's okay," she said as he closed the flap back down. She shrugged out of the coat and looked down at her small backpack that was full of clothes and essentials, like toothbrush, hairbrush, ect. You get the picture. She sighed and then glanced down at her wet clothes. The wind howled outside. The tent was no longer being pelted with rain. Korin licked her lips and then crossed her legs, pulling out a book, Picture Perfect by Jodi Picoult, and opening it to page one. She began reading. She could always count on reading. Xayden didn't often let her do things, but he always let her read.
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: Only Time will tell.   Only Time will tell. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 4:45 pm

Terra nodded as Sara came in, her eyes had become distant and she was listening to the rhythmic sound of rain hitting the ground and their tent. She let out a heavy sigh, breaking the thoughts that she had been running through her head, like how they were going to get out of the war if Korin didn't master her powers. It was a lot to put on somebody, but it didn't matter, she had to do it. Terra's gaze hardened as a loud clap of thunder emitted through the camp, repeating itself only a moment later. She turned on her knees, and crawled to the opening, sticking her head out to see how everyone was doing. Her eyes scanned over the group, everyone seemed fine, and it was still pouring. Her head was getting pounded by the icy drops and her face was tickling from the water droplets that ran down it's figure. She shook her head, and wiped her face off with the cloth arm warmer on her right hand before sinking back into the tent.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Only Time will tell.   Only Time will tell. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 4:53 pm

Xayden sat in one of the soaking wet camp chairs, thinking. He was worried, the demons had attacked before, but this felt different. He glanced around, seeing Terra sticking her head from the tent, checking on everyone, he supposed. He glanced down at Yakun.
"It feels different this time" He muttered, his voice quiet. He knew she would hear, she always heard.

Sara sighed, pulling a towel towards her and wiping her face.
"This is ridiculous, I hated camping, and now I do it every night" She said, drying her sopping hair. She wasn't sure if she could handle much more of this. The demons, the spells, the constant fear, it was getting to her. Xayden had said it would, that the demons would try to destroy them by doing this, by making them feel like they had no chance.
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: Only Time will tell.   Only Time will tell. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 5:00 pm

Terra sighed, nodding her agreement "I know..." she mumbled, a feeling of hopelessness brushed up against her, and she realized the true meaning of Sara's words. Her gaze hardened, and her blue eyes bored into Sara's "But we have to keep going" She said, this time her voice was audible and fuller, more sure of itself. She sighed, dropping the subject before suggesting, "We should get some rest" And letting herself drop onto the pads that they were using for sleeping. She lay on her back, her eyes were still open, in all honesty, she had hardly slept ever sense they met up. She didn't expect this night to be any different. Her mind was too clouded with thoughts of what was to come, to be able to relax and rest.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: Only Time will tell.   Only Time will tell. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 5:03 pm

Korin sighed and looked up. The rain was now beating against the back of her tent. The constant pounding was kind of soothing, no matter how much she knew the demons were trying to kill her. She hadn't slept well at all since she had met Xayden, no more than an hour a night. She sighed, blowing the hair from her face and quickly undressed and pulled on dry jeans and a oversized teeshirt. She sighed in relief, wet clothes stuck to her skin and bothered her immensly. She lied down on the ground on her stomach, stretched her arms over her head and then using them as a pillow. She shut her eyes, soon, listening to the rain, she was asleep.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Only Time will tell.   Only Time will tell. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 5:06 pm

Sara nodded, laying down beside Terra.
"I can't believe this" She whispered, her voice soft, yet filled with fury and pain. She hated this, she liked being in control of what happened to her, but ever since Xayden and Korin had showed up, that had changed. Now she was running for her life, defending a girl she had rarely talked to, and only just met from thing she had never believed existed. Sometimes it was to much, to much to handle. She closed her eyes, trying to force her brain to turn off, to stop so that she could sleep, rest. She had barely slept since meeting up with the others, and when she did she was haunted by night mares and other visions.

Xayden stood up, leaving Yakun where she was, and walked carefully around the camp. He could hear the two other females talking, the often spoke to one another. He sighed standing at the edge of the barrier, he could see them now, the demons. They were everywhere, yet they were weak. They couldn't take a solid form, but they were still there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Only Time will tell.   Only Time will tell. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Only Time will tell.
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next