Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Only Time will tell.

Go down 
+2
DemonHirugi
x_fire
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

Only Time will tell. - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Only Time will tell.   Only Time will tell. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 7:02 pm

The other guys screaming, turning and running away. Korin laughed and then looekd at Xayden. "Thanks." She said.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Only Time will tell.   Only Time will tell. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 7:06 pm

"I really despise human, teenage boys right now" Xayden muttered. He laughed as the guys ran to help there friend, and then practically dragged him from the clearing.
"No problem, I couldn't let them buy you" He said, smiling uncertaintly. He really had no idea what they had wanted. He glanced at the other teens, "Excluding you guys of course"
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: Only Time will tell.   Only Time will tell. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 7:08 pm

Korin shook her head as she realized Xayden didn't kow what they wanted. She raised an eyebrow. "Well, now they ruined my sleep-while-I'm-tanning nap, so... I'm going to get my book."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Only Time will tell.   Only Time will tell. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 7:17 pm

Xayden sighed, and walked back over to Terra, sitting down next to her. He had a brooding expression on his face. Odviuosly he was missing something. He sighed again, and leaned his back against a tree, staring a head of him, confused. He didn't understand humans at all, and this was proof. So they didn't want to buy her? He asked himself, over and over again, trying to figured out what they had wanted.
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: Only Time will tell.   Only Time will tell. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 7:26 pm

Terra tensed as the two boys came into the scene, and tried to stifle a laugh as one of them was sent flying, courtesy of Xayden. "That's one way to do it" She said, small joking tone in her voice. She noticed Xayden's look of confusion "They were just a bunch of pigs" She said, trying to explain the situation. Glancing back at Korin, Terra watched to make sure that nothing else happened.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Only Time will tell.   Only Time will tell. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 7:33 pm

"Pigs? I thought they were humans?" Xayden said, confused. He glanced at Terra, an extremely confused expression on his face. English wasn't his first language, and his knowledge of humans sucked. He sighed, "So they can turn into animals?" He asked, confused. He looked over at Korin, a sad expression on his face. He liked her, a lot, but he figured she probably thought he was a loser. She was always explaning to him what everything meant.
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: Only Time will tell.   Only Time will tell. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 7:42 pm

Terra shook her head, "No, not like that, it's more of a term that means they're just selfish." She looked at Xayden, waiting for an understanding look to come across him, it was a bit harder for him to understand everything about them. She wondered what it would be like to try and understand a vampires world for a moment, before returning her attention to the subject at hand.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Only Time will tell.   Only Time will tell. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 7:47 pm

"Okay.." He said, smiling, although he was still pretty confused. He laughed, "I guess I'll never really understand" He said, shrugging. He sighed, sometimes he felt incredibly lonely in this world, it was a lot like his own, but at the same time really different. At home he was one of the elite, but here he was unknown, and it was taking him a long time to adept to this world. He sighed, "I'm not very comfortable here yet, you know?" He said, smiling akwardly.
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: Only Time will tell.   Only Time will tell. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 7:53 pm

Terra smiled, seeing he understood the concept a bit better. She shrugged her shoulders "Maybe not..." she said, pausing "But you might" She sighed, placing her chin in her hands and letting her rigid figure slouch a bit. Her head tilted to the side to get a better view of him as Xayden said "I'm not very comfortable here yet, you know?" she nodded and stood up "Maybe not. But you'll either get used to it, or we'll learn to live with it" with that she disappeared into the tent she and Sara shared.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Only Time will tell.   Only Time will tell. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 7:58 pm

"Hm, helpful" Xayden said, smiling a little as she disappeared into the tent. He already knew he'd never fit in. From what he gathered, most humans couldn't throw someone their own size across a forest. He sighed and smiled to himself and searched the area. He shook his head, Sara wasn't back yet, and he was starting to get a bit anxious. She was't exactly a forest type person, and he was wondering if she had managed to get lost.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Only Time will tell.   Only Time will tell. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 6:25 am

(Wow... THANKS FOR WAITING, GUYS!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad )
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Only Time will tell.   Only Time will tell. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 9:24 am

ooc: sorry, I'm back again XP

bic:

Aldo watched Sara as she blushed. He laughed a bit at that before saying, "Sara, that's a nice name." He then paused and added, "It's Aldo by the way." He quickly went away from his name and said, "So you're camping then? Don't people usually go looking for you after a while?" Even though he wasn't camping he knew by now someone would be searching for him; it had been a couple hours since he was supposed to report anything strange from his rounds. He tried not to think of that anymore though seeing as he really couldn't go back; they'd know he'd be hiding something.

Raine had watched yet another event happen and she didn't do a thing. She sighed knowing it probably wasn't the best idea that she was in the group; she was so shy. She glanced around to see if Sara had come back yet, and she still hadn't. Sara was the only one she had ever talked to, so she didn't know what to do now. She walked over to Terra and Xayden asking, "Do you guys know when Sara will be back? She's taken an aweful long time." To her surpise her voice didn't come out as a sqeak like it usually did, but it was pretty close to one. In her opinion it was a step up for her, but she wasn't sure if anyone else could tell.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mythodreas.com/profiles.php?user=movie
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Only Time will tell.   Only Time will tell. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 10:46 am

OOC:: Sorry Sora, but we tend to get carried away.

BIC:
Xayden glanced up at Raine, before looking around again.
"No, she hasn't. I was going to go look for her in a bit" He said, shrugging. He wasn't to worried about Sara, he knew that the girl could take care of herself, she had proven, and stated that, on several occasions.

She laughed, "It's nice to meet you Aldo, and thanks. Normally yes, people should come looking for you, but I kind of made a point of telling them I could look after myself" She said, shrugging a bit. She was really independent, growing up on the streets of New York had done that too her. So she hated having people worry about her, or go looking for her.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: Only Time will tell.   Only Time will tell. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 6:25 pm

Korin sighed, lying back down in the grass. She stretched out on her stomach and bent her legs at her knees, her feet in the air, as she opened the book. She yawned, pulled herself up on her elbows and put her book below her head as she started to read.
Back to top Go down
Yakumo
Verifier
Yakumo

PostSubject: Re: Only Time will tell.   Only Time will tell. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 3:29 pm

~Yea thanks for waiting again. >.>;~
Back to top Go down
http://www.teripets.com/profile.teri?view=Yakumo
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: Only Time will tell.   Only Time will tell. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 2:56 pm

OoC: Hello?
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Only Time will tell.   Only Time will tell. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 3:00 pm

OOC:: Sorry, I'm waiting for the others to post.
Back to top Go down
Yakumo
Verifier
Yakumo

PostSubject: Re: Only Time will tell.   Only Time will tell. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 3:01 pm

~I don't know what to post. o.o; I don't know what's going on.~
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Only Time will tell.   Only Time will tell. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 3:02 pm

OOC:; Well Xayden is talking to Terra, Sara is off with Movie's character, and Korin is laying on the grass. Nothing really has happened.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: Only Time will tell.   Only Time will tell. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 3:07 pm

Ooc: Someone make something happen.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Only Time will tell.   Only Time will tell. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 3:09 pm

ooc: Sorry guys, I really haven't been able to get on for a couple days till just now and unfortuneatly I have to go again. But I will have time tonight to catch back up hopefully! (I wish I didn't so much homework, bleck!)
Back to top Go down
http://www.mythodreas.com/profiles.php?user=movie
Yakumo
Verifier
Yakumo

PostSubject: Re: Only Time will tell.   Only Time will tell. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 3:10 pm

~Do you mind If I create a dragon demon?~
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Only Time will tell.   Only Time will tell. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 3:11 pm

OOC:: Nope, go a head.
Back to top Go down
Yakumo
Verifier
Yakumo

PostSubject: Re: Only Time will tell.   Only Time will tell. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 3:12 pm

~Yay!
My pet on another site Is becomind my obession. *Points at avvie and profile.*~
Back to top Go down
Yakumo
Verifier
Yakumo

PostSubject: Re: Only Time will tell.   Only Time will tell. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 3:23 pm

Name: StealHeart ShadClaw
Species: Demon
Persoality: Cold and uncaring. Dark and forbodding. Cunning and a killer, Steal hates every living thing on this Earth. He trusts no one, and no one trusts him. Though he can start to trust you If you know how to win It over, that trust can be lost as easily as It Is gained. A creature of the darkness, Steal spends all of his time hunting and living In the darkness not wanting to see the light. He hates the sun and plans on soon destroying It. He's a 'softy' for the ladies and can sometimes be a ladies man. Forgetting about his hunting and killing ways he'll fall for any good looking lady. He has a sharp tongue and loves to tick off his victums, plays with their minds before In short, killing them.
Other: Has no human form. On his own to try and kill the human, while trying to kill Yakun and Keegan.

Only Time will tell. - Page 10 14xdpvt
Only Time will tell. - Page 10 55kykn

**Artwork not mine, though the character design/name Is mine. Please do not steal.
****He will be evil, but you may NOT kill him. Kthx. c:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The forest was silent, almost too silent. Everything In the forest knew to be quiet when the large dragon made his way through the forest, trying to sniff out the humans and the two demon twins, Yakun and Keegan. The two where his younger siblings who he never really cared for. He wanted them dead or alive, but being him they most likely would wind up dead. Likewise for the human. He hated changed, he hated life, he hated being here....He was full of hate. The reason? Unknown. Steal himself couldn't find the answer from deep within. That's just how he was, ever since birth really and he never really cared or wanted to change his ways. The large black dragon took a deep breath and exhauled, picking up the old scent of the camp they were at a few nights before. He headed towards It, only finding disapointment.

--------

Yakun held her shoulder with care with her left hand, It burned her skin and ached badly. She couldn't understand why It hadn't healed yet, was she cursed? When she asked Keegan, he merily shrugged not knowing the answer either. Wincing, she stood up and looked around, setting the book gently under the tree where she was just siting down. She looked around the camp, not seeing her brother around anywhere. Hunting, she thought. He must be hunting. I'll just wait here I guess... Yakun shrugged, yelping at the motion as she sat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Only Time will tell.   Only Time will tell. - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Only Time will tell.
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next