Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Already Over (Time to Rise)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next
AuthorMessage
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 8:09 pm

Lun screamed as the world lit up bright red, a massive rumbling filling the air, then nothing- a flash of white, and then silence fell over everything, as the Dismiss base lay in ruins, with two collapsed human forms laying in the center of the rubble. The female scientist dashed over, examining them frantically, and began crying over the corpses.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 5:36 am

Chalk sucked in her breath and everyone among the group stood quiet. One of the younger gifteds began to tear up and Maria came foward hugging her close.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 4:34 pm

Cade walked over and knelt beside her, putting a hand on her shoulder, but said nothing. No words could console her, and he knew it.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 5:34 am

Kirin glanced around and turned to Cloud, "I know we may of have gotten this base down, but I'm afraid they'll be sending in reinforcements. We should try to get out of here as soon as possible."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 12:48 pm

Cade stood and turned. "Leave a few guards here to protect Lun while she grieves."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 4:13 pm

Skye nodded her head and turned to Leyla, "Can you?"
"Not a problem at all." She nodded and gestured a hand at a few people. Nine other gifteds slid down the hill to be a bit closer to Lun. Leyla gave a smile saluting, "See ya guys." She followed after her group.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 5:09 pm

Cade sighed and walked beside Skye. "I had hoped that the Protocols wouldn't end like this... But sometimes deaths are unavoidable..."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 5:57 pm

"Same here, but one way or another, we are all destined to die, painfully or peacefully." She murmured quietly as Cloud walked ahead with Maria and Kirin. Ixie was just right behind them but she was minding to her own buisness.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 3:59 pm

"We'll collect their bodies once Lun is done, and have a hero's funeral."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 11:21 am

"Of course." She nodded her head.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 7:21 pm

"But we should be heading back for now..."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 8:47 pm

The shapeshifter female hugged herself, nodding her head.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 7:26 am

*skip travel back and victory celebration with tones of overhanging sorrow and loss?*
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 5:15 pm

Ooc\\
Okay.
xD

Bic//
They returned to the tunnels and some of the gfiteds cheered a bit while others mourned for the few losses they had throughout the whole fight. Skye sat on the ground with Ixie as the two friends murmured quietly among one another.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 5:53 pm

Cade and Seth came over and sat next to the girls, their faces mournful.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 6:16 pm

Skye curled up against Cade while Ixie leand against Seth, running a hand through her dark purple hair.
"This war just gets more and more frustrating as the battles get more vicious." The psychic sighed.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 5:26 am

"That's how war works, Ixie... They're the ones escalating. We're just meeting their standards..."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 6:06 pm

She gave a sigh sad and turned to see young Skye quiet, looking down at her beat up combat boots.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 5:11 am

Cade sighed and put his arm around Skye. "It'll be alright, love. Eventually..."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 2:13 pm

"I hope so too." She whispered.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 5:15 pm

He held her close, tryign not to cry.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 12:47 pm

She gave a shaky sigh, her hands trembling a bit.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 5:14 pm

Seth pulled Ixie close to him, hoping to hide the manly tears of bitter sorrow that streamed down his face.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 7:22 pm

She glanced towards him and the psychic faced herself to Seth and pulled her hands up close to his face, her thumbs caressing his face and also making his tears disappear. Ixie leaned her face close to his, "It's all right to cry, we're all suffering together." She gave him a soft kiss on the lips.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 5:22 am

Seth pulled her close, and Cade did the same with Skye.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 23 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Already Over (Time to Rise)
Page 23 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next