Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Already Over (Time to Rise)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25
AuthorMessage
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 7:35 pm

He smirks and rips his sword from the floor, leaving a deep gash. "Follow me, shapeshifter girl." he commanded, and turned to walk outside.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 7:40 pm

She was just going to sit there, till Valerie picked her up, and dragged her out. Skye gave a quiet gulp, now feeling the fear prickle her.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 7:42 pm

He led her to a garden of sorts, though no plants grew. Instead, there was a multitude of metal and wooden spikes, all but one topped with either a fresh head, decomposing head, or a skull. "Perhaps you shall reconsider before that pretty head of yours adorns my final pike?"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 4:56 am

She gave a snarl and suddenly changed into a hawk, lashing out at Valeria, leaving a huge gash running across the female's face. She howled in pain as Skye tried to fly out, but Agora threw a spear at her and it shot at her wing, pinning Skye to the ground. She gave a screech of pain and he came to her, driving another one into the shoulder, "Stay put female." She struggled but felt the pain shock at her, and the bood ran faster. Skye shifted back to her normal self, and the pain even felt worse.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 5:12 am

Alexander walked over to Skye, the spears through her arms in her human form. "Now then. Shall we begin making that message for Cade?"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 5:22 am

She spat blood onto the ground and her nose crinkled, "Make me."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 5:28 am

He gave her a swift, solid kick to neck and growled. "You just want to die, don't you?"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 5:40 am

"Ah!" She yelped in pain, and glowered, "I don't want to lead him to his death, and I'd rather die for him!"
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 5:42 am

He rips the spears from her body and pulls her up by her shirt. "You'll make the damn message, because if you don't, we'll attack your Resistance everyday until it's a pile of SLAG! Got it!?"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 2:32 pm

She gritted her teeth and shifted into a wolf, her jaws clamping onto his face.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 3:15 pm

He snarles and pushes her away, planting his boot on her chest and holding his gargantuan broadsword over her heart. "You have one more chance."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 5:19 am

Skye growled up at him, her violet eyes narrowed, "Over. My. Dead. Body." Agora though spoke up, "Sir why don't we just keep her prisoner, no doubt they'll come looking for her if only she is alive?"
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 5:24 am

"Yes, keep her alive in the prison. But just barely alive. I want this girl to suffer."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 5:35 am

Valerie yanked her up and growled in Skye's face, "I'll make sure she pays for the scar she gave me." The female agent shoved her onto the ground and Skye gritted her teeth in pain. Agora puled her up by the hair, and she gave a shriek, "Come on," He muttered and shoved her foward. She stumbled a bit and glanced over her shoulder before she walked ahead of the two agents inside the base.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 5:35 am

He smiles and walks in after them, though quickly diverges from their path, going instead to his office. He had a message to send.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 6:39 pm

They came upon the lab and they pushed her in. Valerie turned to one of the scientists and spoke to them, "Feel free to do whatever you want, just one thing. I request that you don't kill her. We need her alive."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 12:33 pm

The scientists grinned and looked at her. "Mmm, we have the perfect idea..."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 5:20 am

Skye gave a quiet gulp, huddling on the floor.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 5:50 am

(And no longer remember.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 25 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Already Over (Time to Rise)
Page 25 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25