Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Already Over (Time to Rise)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 6:07 pm

Cloud watched them from a small perch on a cliff and Kirin came up, "You're sister is in good hands."
"That's good, if anything happens, I can rely on him to watch her over for me." The earth gifted murmured.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 9:03 am

*And block/*
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 3:54 pm

"Well let's rest for the night." The earth gifted murmured. Kirin nodded and changed into a small dove flying off, cooing as he flew across.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 6:01 pm

*block*
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 9:57 am

Ixie pulled away from Seth getting up, and she dusted herself before turning to him, "I think we should get some sleep." The female psychic held her hand out to haul him up.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 10:01 am

Cade and Seth nodded. "yes, let's all get some sleep..."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 10:12 am

Ixie leaned down and pulled up Seth onto his feet. Skye got up, dusting her jacket free from dirt.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 10:15 am

Cade stood with Skye, and kissed her.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 10:27 am

She kissed him back, and Ixie gave Seth a kiss before, she grabbed Skye's hand to lead the young girl to her tent. The female Psychic waved at the two.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 10:52 am

*Geh, I'm blocked...*
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 5:58 pm

Once they got to Skye's tent, the young female gave a cry and hugged Ixie tightly. The Psychic hugged her arms and patted her hair, "What's clouding your mind? Usually it's at peace but not right now, what are you afraid of?"
"Loosing Cloud, you, my comrades, and especially Cade." Skye wept. Ixie sat the shapeshifter down and the young female laid there as the older female sat at the foot of the cot, looking down at her dirty converse. After a while of bitter tears, Skye finally fell asleep and Ixie left her to be.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 5:39 am

*I have nothing...*
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 5:33 am

A small beady-eyed raven sat on a small perch looking down ar the camp. He gave a flap of his wings and took off flying through a small hole off to the side. When he came out, two figures were standing there and the raven turned in a young male with bold golden eyes, "They're hideout is down there, we can corner them if we have enough people to do so." The male figure smiled and turned to the other, "Valerie whattya say?"
"I'm going to get that bitch this time." She grinned.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 5:32 am

*Still nothing... D:*
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 2:37 pm

Agora and Valeria had gathered a small group of gifteds and one of them caved a hole down into the cavern below them. They all jumped inside and Valeria turned to them,"We could use more, but if they don't comply, kill them." The group surged off and suddenly a wail woke everyone up.

Maria dashed out of her tent followed by a large biso screeching and Kirin yelled out, "It's an ambush, everyone get up!" Gifteds scrambled, some of them still in night wear as a few others struggled to look decent.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 11:33 am

Seth and Cade immediately leapt into action, armour on and rushing to Maria. "What's happening?!"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 4:32 pm

"An ambush!" She stammered. Suddenly a wail drew her attention and Valerie had Skye in her grip, "Let's go darling, this time you're not going anywhere!"
"No!" Ixie screamed as she tried running to them but Agora came in between punching the side of her jaw, letting it make a snapping sound. She fell backwards, and coughed up blood and glanced up. Agora gave a smirk and Valerie was no where in sight with Skye while they left the gifteds fighting the enemy gifteds.
"They took her!" Cloud yelled as he smashed one kid in the face.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 5:19 pm

Cade snarled and snapped his fingers, a massive chunk of metal ripping itself from the side of a nearby building and fashioning itself into an enormous sword. "I'll -censor bleep-ing murder whoever the bastard is that took her!" He leapt into the air, his hoverboard rushing under his feet.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 6:34 pm

The female dismiss agent saw she was being followed and Skye kicked in her grip, "Let me go!" She tossed the female into a helicopter, and turned to the pilot, "Fly like hell is following you." He nodded and quickly took off. She glanced down to see Cade and glowered, before speaking into a walkie-talkie, "Agora distract the male, he's following us."
"On it." He murmured. A swarm of gifteds from Dismiss's agency appeared on the ground and began to attack.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 6:49 pm

Seth leapt at the group and began frying them left and right, shooting lightning from both hands as he stood in the middle of the huge crowd, Cade still flying after the helicopter.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 2:44 pm

"He's still hot on our heels." She glowered and turned to the female who was sitting in the helicopter, violet eyes raging. Valerie suddenly grabbed the female and turned to the pilot and smirked, "Nice knowing ya." She grabbed Skye pressing a button on her belt and the two disappeared. Agora saw his partner in crime disappear and he did too, leaving the gifteds to fight.
Ixie came out and gave a groan, "Not again!"
"They disappeared with Skye?" Chalk came up to the surface with a couple of others.
"Well we have other matters to deal with." Sam gestured. A group of gifteds from the Dismiss agency came running towards them. The Resistance began to fight back.

Agora and Valerie apperaed in the base and the older female tossed Skye on the ground, "Alexander is going to be please. We'll use you to lure them in and talk about surrender." Skye just glared at her.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 6:07 pm

As they appeared, Alexander appeared, looking rather stronger and more imposing than he used to, wearing an outfit comprised of a cloak, sleeveless shirt, and jeans, all died blood red. He wore mud-covered combat boots as he walk over to Skye and drove his huge sword into the steel floor inches from her neck. "Well, well, well. If it isn't Cade's girlfriend."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 7:23 pm

She glared up at him, violet eyes narrowed, and she growled, "Whattya want?"
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 7:24 pm

He laughed cruelly. "What I want, Skye, is for you to send a message to your boyfriend. Come here and surrender, or I put that pretty shapeshifter head of yours on a pike outside the front gate."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 7:32 pm

"Hah! You wish!" She shouted at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 24 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Already Over (Time to Rise)
Page 24 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next