Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne with Mystikmage

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 7:54 pm

Sara laughed, "I know" She murmured, "And I love you too" She added, closing her book and twisting so she could better look at her husband.
"Any plans for this evening?" She asked curiously, arching an eyebrow at him as was her habit. She wasn't really planning on anything but at this camp things tended to pop up rather unexpectedly.

Shifting, Sara moved over on the small loveseat, making room for Leo if he wanted to sit down.
"How was Keith when you spoke to him?" She asked curiously, Chiron had told her the son of Posideon wasn't exactly 'normal' right now and she had yet to go down and see him since her scheduel had been rather packed lately.

----

Keith shrugged, "Shit is always going down here" He said with a small frown.
"We never get a moments peace, it's like we're not entitled to just a chill day or a peaceful year" He hissed, sounding a bit more then peeved now. Due to his sudden change in temper the water around him began to slosh violently again though not nearly as much as before.

Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 9:07 pm

Leo smiled, kissing Sara's forehead gently and going over to the loveseat with her and sitting down. "I have no intentions of having any plans...." Leo murmured. "Unless you have something in mind.." Leo said, trailing off with a smirk.

When Sara brought up Keith, Leo sighed deeply and ran his fingers through his hair. "Keith is..." he started, then stopped, trying to find a word to describe Keith's state. "Keith is a wreck. I've never seen him this bad...Aria's death must have been horrible because he is destroyed emotionally..." Leo murmured, shaking his head in dismay.

----------------

Katie's eyes darted over to the lake the instant Keith's power surged to the water.
"Calm down." Katie said strongly. "You'll cause the camp to flood." she half teased, a small smile on her face as she looked back at Keith. She didn't say anything else about the peace, and decided completely against bringing up her dreams and what Sara had said about them.

Glancing back over her shoulder, Katie sighed. "Let's go get some dinner. I'm starved." Katie said, wanting to change the subject and get Keith away from the water where he was more likely to cause problems due to his powers.
"Come on." Katie urged gently, slipping her jacket back on and nodding for Keith to follow her.
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 9:26 pm

Sara laughed, "I might have a few plans" She teased, settling back in her seat and playing absentmindedly with the pencil in her hand. She listened intently as Leo spoke about Keith, wincing a bit as she did so.

"I heard her death was really bad, he was with her or something" She murmured, shaking her head sadly as she thought of their deceased best friend.
"Poor Keith, his life was already so messed up, with Aria changing time and disappearing and then showing up half dead. He couldn't handle that, and with all that drama going on for her to pass away must have just been devestating. He never got any closure with her at all, not with everything else" She said, shaking her head sadly. Her poor friend, he must have been distraught and now he only had time to dwell on the past. He'd been forced back to camp where the whole disaster had happened, so his memories were probably rather dark and dismal.

-----

Keith glanced at Katie, mentally reigning himself in.
"You're always hungry" He teased, though he grabbed his jacket and pulled on his running shoes, letting her lead the way out of the cabin.

"I hate when they stare" He grumbled as they passed a group of young kids from Hermes cabin, they all stared at him. He pulled his jacket higher, cringing at the whispers and stares, as much of a tough front as he put on, the gossip still bothered him.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 9:33 pm

Leo merely listened to Sara, nodding here and there. "It's not easy to go through...loosing someone so suddenly like that." Leo mused, taking Sara's free hand tightly and kissing the back of it for a moment.
"I'm worried about him." Leo admitted. "But he's still so raw from it that even a small mention sets him off. He's not in full control of his powers either now with his emotions so distraught." Leo added, shaking his head gently. "It's going to take him a long time to recover...if he even wants too." Leo muttered as a second thought though he shook his head to dismiss the thought with a sigh.

-----------

"I'm a growing demi-god what do you expect?" Katie asked as Keith teased her about always being hungry. She was glad that Keith deicded to come with her, even though it wasn't completely apparent on her face. As they walked, Katie shot glares at anyone who was brave enough to look their way. She was steadily building a reputation around camp, having been a permanent resident now for nearly three full years, Katie was known as a force to be reckonded with when it came to children of Athena. The fact that she was with Keith now, sent other in another direction.
"Just ignore them." Katie said when she heard Keith muttered about the stares. "They're just weak and not worth the effort to care about." she said, somewhat darkly but with a teasing smile on her face.

She gave Keith a simple shrug, hands in the pockets of her denim jacket as she tipped to the side on her heals towards Athena's cabin to get served for dinner.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 9:42 pm

Sara nodded in understanding, "That's a bit worrisom, the strongest demi-god here has little control of his abilites. We should talk to Chiron" She loved Keith but she knew if he ever really lost it the effects would be devestating. She sighed, "If?" She asked, "You think he wants to stay like this?" She asked curiously. She knew Leo needed to share his ideas, and she needed to get a better grasp on who Keith had turned into.
"My mom told me he took the gift" She said gently, bringing up the topic of immortality again. She was torn on the subject, one part of her desperately wanted to become an immortal, the other not so much.

----

Keith smirked, his own fearsome expression sending children running as he sauntered over to his table. He rarely ate here and was really only coming due to Katie's request.
Flopping down he looked moodily at his plate before absentmindedly nibbling on a few things. Food didn't really hold much of a taste for him now, though he did eat, not wanting to get in trouble for that too.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 9:54 pm

Leo chewed his lip gently, realizing that he was going to have to tell his wife the details he had left out of the conversation earlier. He knew she wouldn't like the idea at all, and was the main reason he was bidding his time away.
"I mean that Keith seems like the 'get even' type rather than getting closure." Leo said, rubbing his lips thoughtfully. There was truth in that statement so for now he was good.
"Yea..." Leo said, nodding in agreement to Sara's statement. "He did take it. And he looks like a freaking body bulider now." Leo added. "But it's kind of subtle...like you would only notice it if your looking for it. He was surprised when I told him we were still thinking about the idea." Leo admitted, looking at Sara and giving her half a smile.

------------

Once dinner was over Katie walked back over to Keith while the others went off to the camp fire or bed. Katie was tired, but not exceedinly so.
"If you're sticking around for a while we should take out a few of the peagusi." Katie suggested. "Blackie hasn't stopped asking about you." Katie said with a small smirk, knowing the peagasus was a bit found of Keith and maybe going for a ride or flight would help Keith's mood a bit. Katie kind of knew what it was like, she couldn't say she completely knew because each person suffered differently, but she knew distractions helped a lot. Keeping busy and keeping thoughts away from the pain had gotta Katie through some rough spots.
"It's up to you course." Katie murmured, shrugging her shoulders like the idea was no big deal.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 9:59 pm

Sara nodded in understanding, "He was still dealing with his mother's death when Aria passed" She mused, remembering that they had seen Keith's mother in Hades Realm when Leo had rescued her.
"Lord" She murmured, shaking her head as Leo spoke, "I can't believe he took it, just like that" She said softly, "I mean its such a double edged sword" She was speaking metaphorically of course, but still. She rubbed her eyes, staring at the small fireplace with adorned the room, it wasn't lit of course, but she still watched it.

----

"How do you know he's been asking about me? I thought I was the only one who could understand those oversized pidgeons?" He teased Katie, "But why not, I love listening to inane horse talk" He smirked, he did enjoy visiting the winged horses, especially since he could understand them and even hold conversations with the strange critters. It was because his father had created horses that he could talk to them, but it had come in hand before and he was sure it would again.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 10:17 pm

"I know, I remember." Leo said, cursing silently in his mind. Everything was pointing back to Hades...though Leo associated it more with the fact of the death rather than a potiential quest to bring Aria back.
Leo wrapped his arm around Sara than, pulling her to his side and practically engulfing her in hug. He could remember how it felt...loosing Sara to that Hades Demon bastard...having to spend three days traveling with Keith to the relm of Hades in the underworld...he remembered his anger towards the bastard that took Sara...and he remembered the drive he had to get her back. Leo wasn't sure how Keith felt, but he didnt think he was too far off.
"There's always the good and the bad together in ever decision one makes." Leo murmured softly as a response to Sara's metaphoric statement.

--------------

Katie smirked. "You don't have to talk to horses to understand them. Every time I go in he looks at me, then off towards your cabin, as if wondering where you've been." Katie said with a small wink. "He'll be excited your back." Katie said, then after a small sigh and a pause, Katie smirk turned to a somewhat bashful smile. "And...I am too." Katie murmured softly, her hands fisted in her denim jacket pocket.

Looking up at Keith for a moment, Katie gave another half smile before it disappeared and she rubbed her eyes to look away.
"I'm gonna turn in for the night..." Katie mumbled. "I'll meet you at the stables in the mornng ok?" she asked, taking a small step backwards towards her cabin.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 11:54 am

Sara sighed as Leo basically smothered her in a hug, it was a habit of his when he was worried. She snuggled closer, offering her own brand of comfort for the man as she mulled over everything, her mind basically working overtime with information.
"Well, we have our own decision to make as well" She murmured gently, reminding him that while the Gods had given them time to consider the offer, they weren't always generous with that amount of time, the quicker Leo and Sara decided, the better. She still was torn on the idea, though she was leaning in favour towards immortality, at least she'd never have to go back to Hades that way, and when she did die (by injury or someother means) she'd go to Olympus, which was tempting. Plus she'd be with Leo forever, literally, and that was also extremely tempting. But seeing everyone she cared about grow old and die while she was young and viberant would be extremely painful.

----

Keith rolled his eyes, "Oversized pigeon" He muttered, nodding his head to Katie as she spoke.
"See you in the morning" He said as he made his way back towards his own cabin intent on going for a swim or something to calm his toubled mind. He knew he was here for a reason, but he had no idea why, just that the Gods had ordered him back here and even made it impossible for him to leave, which sucked, royally.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 9:28 pm

Leo nodded gently. "I know we do." Leo said with a small sigh. He was thinking along the same lines as Sara, and was still undecided. He wasn't sure...immortallty sounded perfect, but almost a constant curse. They would watch everyone they know here, grow old and pass on...
On the other hand though, Leo had a feeling something else was going on and that was the reason the Gods were giving them this oportunity. They didn't give out gifts like this often, and although they had helped stop a potiential disaster...Leo didn't feeling like it was enough grounds to grant them all immortailty.
"What do you think?" Leo asked, looking at Sara with a curious smile.

If Sara was leaning more towards the immortallty, then that would sell it for Leo. He wasn't going to be immortal without her, so if she wanted it, Leo wouldn't mind.
"Because honestly, I'm not going to take the immortatllty without you." Leo said. "If you don't want it then I'll stay mortal...but if you take it, so while I." Leo said, brushing his lips over her forehead softly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 10:08 pm

Sara sighed softly, "I think I'm torn" She admitted.
"Immortality in itself would be amazing, I'm awed that we've been offered such a gift and that we could be around and always help people" She explained, "But at the same time, the idea of watching our loved ones die and us never being able to move on, bar some sort of disaster is a hard pill to swallow" She said gently, running her fingers through her hair as she spoke.

"Also, I feel like we need to accept, because I have a feeling that the Gods didn't just offer us this gift as a thank you, but in order to prepare us in something that's going to happen in the future. They need us again, and I don't think I can say no to that" She glanced at Leo, shrugging her shoulders lightly.
"What do you think?" She asked, she was pretty much in the same boat he was. If he didn't want to, she wouldn't accept, and if he did, well she'd follow him to the ends of the earth.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 12:07 pm

Leo sighed heavily. "I think you're right." he murmured into her hair. Though he was pretty much assured that she was right. It was inveitable...
"We might not have a choice then." Leo said quietly, rubbing Sara's shoulder's distantly. He rubbed his face with his other hand. He felt like the more he thought about this, the more he would keep drawing up the same conclusion; they would have to accept.

He was starting to get a headache. Looking up at the window, Leo chuckled dryly. Go figure it was sunset; he always got headaches at this time which were only solved by him falling asleep.
"I'm gonna lay down." Leo murmured, kissing Sara gently and standing up. He knew sometimes she had work to do, or just wasn't tired at sunset like Leo was. Sighing as he walked into their bedroom, Leo tossed off his shirt, stretching his shoulder. On his back there was a raised slash since Leo had never let one of his sibilings fully heal him and it had healed on it's own. From time to time, the shoulder gave him trouble and was sore, kind of like now when he was most tired at the end of the day.

Flopping down onto the bed, Leo stared up at the ceiling for a moment, rubbing his face. It wasn't long though before he was completely passed out.

-------------------

Katie sighed roughly as she closed her notebook and stuffed it back into her pillow case. She rubbed her face, as if that would push away all that she had seen in her dream that she had just finished jotting down. Looking around the cabin, all of her brothers and sisters were sleeping. As Katie walked outside, she groaned at the fact that it was just sunrise; all of camp was quiet and slowly warming up with the impending summer.
Rubbing her hands together, Katie shoved her hands in the pockets of her jeans and wandered down to the stables.

"Morning Jewels..." Katie murmured, petting each horse and unicorn as she went down the line until she reached Jewels, her favorite. The unicorn was a soft yellow, with a white mane and wings, and she grew eager when she saw Katie.
Katie smiled, stepping into the stall to brush her and pet her.
"Yes alright..." Katie chuckled as Jewels grew restless. "But if we get caught again, its your fault." Katie said, since campers weren't really allowed to do much before sunrise.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 7:21 pm

Sara sighed, nodding her head in agreement to Leo's statement, they probably didn't have a choice in the matter. The gods had given them the illusion of choice but in reality the decision was already made for them.

She glanced up, nodding her head as she realized that the sun was setting and Leo wasn't going to be able to stay up.
"Night" She said gently, curling up in the chair and looking out at her papers which had somehow gotten spread all over the place. Sighing she began to jot down notes from her sessions that day as well as file everything she had written down about her 'patients' before locking her cabinet. She glanced again at the letter Leo's mother had sent, putting it aside for the timebeing and looking thoughtfully out the window. She knew she wouldn't be going to bed for awhile, not with everything going on in her mind.

----

Keith sighed, yawning as he slowly woke up. His eyes fluttered open unwillingly as he once again faced another day he had no desire to face. Slipping out of the blankets he didn't bother with a shower and instead stumbled out onto the dock and dove head first into the lake. It was his morning ritual and it seemed to work.

About an hour later the still stleepy demi-god made his way towards the stables where he had promised to meet Katie. He wondered why he had agreed to see the girl today, normally he wasn't up for this much social interaction, but something about Katie made him come out of his shell, made him, in some sense of the word, happy.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 8:16 pm

Morning came much too soon for Leo. It felt like the moment he fell asleep, he was awake again. Groaning softly at the tug of consciouness, Leo sighed deeply. Sara was still sound asleep as always, so he carefully pulled himself out of the bed and into the bathroom.

After splashing water in his face, he felt a bit more awake. Creeping back into the room, he pulled on a fresh shirt and jeans before leave the room. Outside he tapped the clasp at his neck exposing the quiver which had become light weight to Leo. Reaching back, Leo drew out his fathers bow with a soft sigh. Stroking the handle gently, Leo shook his head before heading over to the rang.

----------

Katie was chuckling softly as her and Jewels returned from their trip just moments before the sun was fully in the sky. She felt winded, and breathless from the ride, and her heart was pounding as she lead Jewels quickly back to her stall.

Turning, Katie gasped when she saw Keith.
"Gods you scared me." Katie said, pressing a hand to her chest and taking a deep breath. "I didn't think you would be up this early..." Katie admitted, looking him over with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 8:23 pm

Sara grumbled incoherently as Leo left the bed, still to this day the girl was far from a morning person and hated getting up at the crack of dawn liker he husband managed to do. Turning over she buried her head under the pillow and promptly went back to sleep.

About two hours later Sara finally awoke. Slowly she slipped free of the bed and went about her morning ritual of showering and dressing before grabbing a piece of fruit, her bag and a jacket and heading out the door. As she walked she glanced down at her notebook checking what she had scheduled for today. Surprisingly the day was packed and her first appointment was in ten minutes. Cursing loudly the gorgeous daughter of Aphrodite hightailed it across the lawn ignoring the eyes of many campers as she darted past them.

----

Keith smirked at Katie, "I don't really sleep much" He offered, looking at the unicorn the girl had just ridden.
"I'm pretty sure riding before dawn and without supervision isn't allowed" He teased, he was able to ride whenever he damn well chose, but he also was an adult in the eyes of camp. Katie was still a camper and subjected to the inane rules of Camp Half-Blood which included supervision when riding.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 8:36 pm

Katie smirked. "The Gods were watching." she said, which was an answer she would give if anyone caught her out flying in the early morning like she was prone to do. Grabbing a brush, Katie walked into the stall to rub Jewels down.
"Yea I don't get a lot of sleep..." Katie murmured, her eyes hardening to a steel gray as she watched her hands move.

"Riding in the morning helps..." Katie said with a rough sigh. "Gives my mind something else to think about than my lack of sleep." she said, looking up at Keith with her general, half-emotional smile.

--------------------

Leo massaged his shoulder as he watched the students in his class. Nearly half of them where younger campers from Apollo cabin that had arrived early from the summer. They always tried to get into Leo's class, which was almost always full from noon till dinner. Like it was now.
Times like these, Leo was grateful for his ADHD; he could keep track of nearly all the students, see where the arrows land, and what they did wrong to give them advice or pointers.

Once the class broke for lunch though, Leo sighed in relief and tapped the clasp at his neck to pull his quiver back. Wandering away from the field, Leo headed towards Sara's office, wondering if she wanted lunch, but just needed to get out of the field for a while.

Leo knocked gently, not knowing if Sara was with a camper or not, and waiting for her to answer him.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 8:42 pm

Keith laughed, "Clever answer" He murmured, walking down the row of animals, listening as the called out for his attention before he stopped in front of a familiar, black face.
About time The animal snorted, sticking his nose out and demanding a treat from Keith. Chuckling Keith gave the pegaus the apple he had grabbed for him earlier, scratching behind his ears as he looked over at Katie.
"She really likes you" He said nodding at the unicorn that was snuffling the girl's hair, it was rather cute if he did say so himself.

----

Sara glanced up, having just finished with a little girl from Hermes' cabin. They were still unsure of her parentage so she was staying in the resident misfits cabin. She stood, stretching the kinks from her back and went to the door, pulling it open and smiling at Leo.
"Hey" She grinned, giving him a quick peck on the cheek since neither were prone to large displays of public affection.

"Whats up?" Sara asked, wondering why Leo had stopped by though he usually tried to at least once a day. Generally she knew he wanted to get away for awhile and coming out this way usually gave him that oppertunity.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 8:55 pm

"Athena, goddess of wisdom remember?" Katie said with a smirk, watching as Keith walked down a few stalls before looking back at Jewels.
"Yea, she's my favorite..." Katie admitted, smiling lightly at the pegasus. "I wish I could talk to them like you can..." Katie said with a small sigh as she continued to run the brush over Jewels gently.

Pulling a carrot from the small box Katie kept tucked away outside the stall, she walked back and gave it to Jewels before leaving the stall entirely.
Rubbing her face gently, Katie yawned and stretched, reaching her hands up before letting them drop again. "I don't feel like going to any class today..." Katie muttered, shaking her head. She brushed her hair back before twisting it up into something of a loose bun at the back of her neck.

--------------

"Hey." Leo said, giving her a long hug before kissing her forehead.
"Nothing really." he admitted. "I dismissed class early for lunch." he said with a shrug before leaning against one of the chairs.
"Are you hungry at all? I was thinking of grabbing something, but I'm not all that hungry..." Leo murmured, looking over his wife curiously.

Raking his hand through his hair, Leo rubbed the back of his neck and then his shoulder lightly before letting his hand drop before Sara noticed.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 9:08 pm

Keith smirked, "No you don't" He murmured, "They're oversized pigeons, nothing intelligent to say" He teased, tweaking Jewles ear with a grin. He glanced at Katie, "No?" He frowned, he wasn't sure if he should let her skip class, it really wasn't the mature thing to do. Snorting at his own thoughts Keith shrugged, "What do you want to do then? You're welcome to hang out with me, but I'm rather boring company" He offered, rather lamely in his own opinion.

Tossing a few apples to other oversized pigeons, Keith led Katie from the barn, not wanting to get the girl in to much trouble for being with the 'dangerous' animals. He frowned, Camp was supposed to prepare them, make them heros, but they had so many damn restrictions that it seemed like all they did was coddle and protect campers.

---

Sara, despite Leo's attemp to hide it, noticed his actions immediately though she didn't say anything. She knew his shoulder bothered him, but he had refused to get the stupid thing healed, so she wasn't going to pester him over it.

"Hmm, how about we eat here?" She offered, "I grabbed some food from the house earlier, I'm sure there's enough for both of us if we don't have major appatites" She added.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 9:17 pm

Katie rolled her eyes gently. "I'm sure they would have something to say now and again." she said. "They must see more than us with the way they can fly...and they had to have had a life before being here at camp..." Katie said, shrugging her shoulders as she walked with Keith out of the stables.

"Nah, classes pre-summer are pretty lame. Just more sword fighting, extremely rock climbing, archery, some nature stuff here and there..." Katie murmured. "Nothing gets good until all the other campers get here. Then there's capture the flag...serious sword fighting, competitive rock climbing....sailing I think they're bringing back this summer." Katie added, shrugging again.
"You ever said you were boring?" Katie asked, looking at Keith with a smirk and rolling her eyes gently.

----------------

"I'll munch." Leo murmured, since he honestly wasn't hungry. He just wanted to be around Sara for a while. He wouldn't have to teach another class until the afternoon, so he had an hour or so to kill really.

"You've a lot of visitors today?" Leo asked, looking around and noticing the papers partly scattered around Sara's desk.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 9:22 pm

Keith smirked, "Nope, they really don't have much to say other then to demand food and ask me why I've been ignoring them" He said with a shrug. He was sure they could be intelligent animals if they wanted to be, but instead they chose to drive him nuts everytime he came within a hundred feet of them.

"Sailing? Who's teaching that?" He asked, wondering who would want to brave the water with him around. Chiron had gone so far as to ask kids to stay away from the beach since with his emotions so out of wack he'd been effecting the lake and the spirits in it. It was supposedly dangerous to be close to the water, so the idea of sailing seemed weird to him.
Keith rolled his eyes at Katie's antics, "Sheesh" He growled, nudging her playfully as they walked across the grass, Keith keeping an eye on everyone else merely out of habit.

---

Sara nodded, pulling the container of fruit from her bag and putting it on the desk so they could both reach it. She pushed her papers away, chuckling a bit.
"Yea full schedule today" She said, gesturing half-heartedly at all the papers.
"I'm glad I decided to do online courses and get my degree in Psychology" She murmured, she had taken her BA online, majoring in psych so she was able to work with kids now.

"Its hard though, a lot of the younger ones are having a hard time with this stuff. And a lot of kids are still effected and angry about the war" She said, shaking her head.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 9:43 pm

Katie rolled her eyes at Keith before shrugging as an answer to his question. "Dunno..." Katie murmured. "It might change. I think they made up the summer schedule by the end of last summer." she said as an explanation. Keith hadn't been with them last summer, and sailing, at the time, had been considered a good idea.

"What?" Katie asked as Keith nudged her, though she laughed and nudged him back. She chuckled, realizing for a moment how comfortable she was around Keith, unlike most kids who would notice who he was, look surprised and then worried and keep going on their way. Katie figured it was because she had known Keith at a different time...he hadn't always been this way...she was hoping the old Keith would come out eventually.

-----------------

"You're too smart for your own good." Leo teased, tossing a grape into his mouth. Leo wouldn't be able to go back to school at all. His dyslexia and ADHD was horrible. Sara was one of the lucky few who didn't have it half as bad as some other demi-gods.

"Mm, speaking of classes, you're email was going off this morning." Leo muttered. "I thought it might wake you up early so I closed your laptop." he explained before collapsing into a seat with a heavy sigh.
"Will you be expecting someone soon? In which case I'll have to hide behind the curtains or, most likely, go back teaching?" Leo joked with a small smirk, tossing another grape up and catching it in his mouth.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 9:49 pm

Keith smirked, "That or someone will try and ask me if I want to try my hand at teaching" He teased, "Gods, that would be a disaster" He murmured, smirking at the thought. All it would take was some kids smart ass remark and then anyone out on the water would be flying through the air curtousey of giant waves. He laughed to himself at the mental image, he wasn't to fond of children. Katie was an exception, he had known her from before, and she would always be an important part of his life.

"So, you're not going anywhere this year? I know you went with Sara and Leo for christmas the last two years" He said, neither Sara or Leo had felt right leaving the girl at camp, or so he had been told by the two of them.
"Are you gonna go again?" He knew Katie adored Leo's mother, hell everyone who met her did, himself included.

---

Sara laughed, "Nope, I don't have anyone coming till after lunch, so you're fine" She teased. She grabbed a grape and popped it into her mouth, looking at her husband curiously.
"I enjoy learning, so therefore it's easier for me then someone whos not into it. I mean, thankfully I adapted my computer to ancient greek" She murmured, she could read english, but not easily.

"Oh?" She glanced at the laptop that was sitting on the desk, though she made no move to open it.
"I'll check it later" She said, shrugging. She wondered who had e-mailed her though, she tended to not give out her personal information unless absolutely necessary. So very few people were able to contact the girl.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 10:06 pm

Katie raised an eyebrow, looking at Keith curiously. "I can't see you teaching...." she mumbled, shaking her head gently before looking back at where they were walking. She hadn't been paying much attention really to where they were going, just that they were walking and Katie had managed not to run into anything yet.

Looking down at the ground, Katie kicked a pebble around. "I don't think so...." Katie murmured, shoving her hands into her pockets as she kicked the stone ahead of her like a soccer ball. She chewed her lip thoughtfully, her mind going bakc to her dreams, and Sara saying they meant something.
The last time she'd had a serious of vivid dreams....well, her winter hadn't turned out all that great, and Katie didn't want to bring that with her if she ended up going with Leo and Sara for the holidays.

----------------------

Leo smirked. "Nice." he said with a small nod, though he left the vistor matter at that. He knew Sara was legally bound and what not, so he didn't press her about anything.
"You're just smart." Leo said with a chuckle, sitting up to reach for an apple slice, and kissing Sara in the process. He smirked as he pulled back, bitting into the apple slice before glancing up at the ceiling, as if there was a clock there.

"Oimio," Leo muttered. (Actually Ancient Greek phrase I learned! xD) "I gotta go set up for my intermidate class." he said, standing up with a sigh. "I love you." he added, kissing her again, just because he could. Smirking, Leo grabbed a few more grapes before heading towards the door and tossing Sara a wink before going outside.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 8:13 pm

Keith nodded in understanding, Katie didn't necessarily feel like tagging along with the married couple, and though they were his best friends, he wouldn't have wanted to go either. He sincerly hoped he wasn't still stuck here by christmas. He wanted to leave, go back to, well go somewhere, have his own place, just not be around people. Maybe Katie could come visit him? He nearly snorted at the idea, there was no way in hell Chiron would ever let any underage camper go visit Keith, the centaur thought Keith was nuts, well everyone thought Keith was nuts.

----

Sara laughed as Leo lept up, "Bye" She said smirking as he kissed her, "LOve you too, good luck" She knew the older kids could be a bit irritating for Leo to work with, they all seemed to think they were 'oh so good' at archery and rarely listened to the older demi-god. She shrugged, returning her attention to the grapes, waiting patiently for her next client to appear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 31 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with Mystikmage
Page 31 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next