HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
July 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Share | 

OnexOne with Mystikmage

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34
AuthorMessage
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:28 pm

Leo was helping with the line of buckets when Keith came around and pretty much put it out entirely. He sighed with relief, setting his bucket down and walking away from the mess he had created. He ran his fingers through his hair, angry with himself, frustrated.

"What happened?" Katie asked, seeing that the archery range was entirely smoldered now.
"No idea. It just burst into flame once afternoon class was over." someone answered to which Katie frowned.
"Nothing just ignites spontaneously." Katie said looking around curiously.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:34 pm

Sara walked around the smouldering ground towards Leo. Smiling reassuringly she wrapped her arms around him.
"It was an accident" She murmured gently, her face pressed into his chest before she glanced up at him.
"No one was hurt and wonder-boy came to the rescue" She knew Leo was upset and beating himself up over this, but he didn't need.
"Its fine Leo, everyone makes mistakes and has accidents. We're not infalliable. You're probably all out of wack because of yesterday"

Keith shot a glance at Katie, mentally telling her to be quiet. He had figured out what had happened, though he knew that Leo didn't want anything to be passed around camp. He sighed, staring at the ground worried for a moment. Some of Demter's kids would have to work on the place, otherwise they'd have some serious scortched earth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:40 pm

Leo sighed heavily as Sara came over to him. He held her gently as she hugged him but for a while he said nothing. He merely held his wife and took his breaths deeply.
"I know." he finally said. "I know people make mistakes. But we're not like other people." Leo sighed gently. "My mistakes have cost me dearly. We were lucky this time, and I'll just have to be more careful in the future." He offered Sara a small smile before pulling her close again and holding her gently.
"I honestly thought I was over this." Leo murmured. "I wasn't expecting it is all." he said, sighing with a small amount of frustration.

Katie caught the look Keith shot her, but there was still a frown on her face. She sighed and tried not to roll her eyes. Everyone was seeming to calm down now and help tidy the place up. Some were already getting wood to replace what was burned. By tomorrow it would be brand new.
Rubbing her arms, Katie looked around once before nodding, as if to herself. Before turning and walking towards her cabin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:23 am

Sara nodded lightly, "Its okay Leo, I imagine that this whole thing with becoming immortal has our bodies all out of sorts. We're adjusting to new power and we're bound to have the occasional outburst of this stuff" She gestured at the smouldering ground.
"It'll happen until we adjust. I bet others have had problems as well" She wasn't sure though, since the only person she knew who was immortal was Keith, and she didn't know how that conversation would go over.

Keith watched Katie go with a frown, he flicked his fingers and let a bit ore water pour over the ground. He figured the ground would still be hot, and he didn't want someone to get burnt or something else equally silly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lonevega.webs.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with Mystikmage
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 34 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: