HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
November 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Share | 

OnexOne with Mystikmage

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next
AuthorMessage
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:11 pm

Katie gave Keith a small side glance. She noticed the change in him instantly. He was quiet, but there was this odd expression on his face as he thought to himself. She couldn't quite pin point it, but it made her a little uneasy.
"Wanna get lunch?" Katie asked, glancing partly over her shoulder which she thought was the direction of the tables. She frowned for a moment and stopped walking.
"Huh..." Katie murmured looking around the forest. "I don't think I've ever been back this far..." Katie said, glancing over her shoulder again.

------------

A small shiver ran down Leo's spine, causing the sore muscle in his shoulder to twitch. He frowned, rubbing the sore muscle as his attention was drawn away form supervising his class. Glancing around, but finding nothing out of the ordinary lessened his confusion only slightly.
"That's enough for today." Leo called, looking back at the shoot line. "Collect your arrows and you're free for the rest of the day." Leo said, which recieved some cheers from the newcomers to the class, but looks of confusion from the others. Still, without much protest, the campers collected their things, returned what was borrowed and went off. Leo closed his eyes for a moment, taking a deep breath to calm his racing mind and figure out what had sent him off in the first place.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:15 pm

Keith stopped, realizing Katie had spoken. Shaking his head he glanced around, frowning.
"I have" He muttered, distaste colouring his expression, this had been one of the places he and Aria had argued when she was being controlled by that damn Titan. He sighed, "C'mon lets get out of here" He said, something felt incredibly off right now and he wasn't liking that Katie was so far from camp. He didn't give a rats ass about himself, but he'd be damned if she got hurt on his watch.

Turning, he tugged her along, making sure she stayed close though besides that there was no outward appearance that Keith was worried. A small frown marred his features but that was decidedly normal for the man. He glanced once over his shoulder, a small shudder running through him, they were way to far in the woods for his liking.

----

Sara glanced up, she felt a shiver run up her spine though nothing was off. Her last client had left and she was just sitting in her small office getting some work done before heading home.
"Someone walking over my grave" She muttered, rubbing the back of her neck and trying to return to the sheets of paper in front of her. She couldn't focus, something was just so weird. She glanced around, shuddering again before absentmindedly packing her things away and slipping outside, locking the office behind her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:28 pm

Katie frowned but she didn't argue with Keith. She let him tug her along, on occassion she glanced over her shoulder at the small clearing. As they walked though, it disappeared behind more trees and plants and soon Katie lost sight of it altogether.
Turning her gaze ahead, Katie froze on the spot when her eyes fell on the Big House. A green mist was pouring out from the attic window where the remains of the oracle of Delphi was...the mist went someone was going to be give a quest. A shiver ran down her spine, and Katie shuddered before turning and heading, full sprint towards the building.

-----------

Leo was glad that his reflexis were so quick. Just as he was turning a corner, Katie came rushing past him. His frown deepened and he glanced back from where she had come to see Keith. Looking back at Katie, Leo followed her path fowards towards the Big House.
"Oh no..." Leo said when he saw the mist. Looking at Keith for a quick moment, Leo turned to head after Katie.

"Katie wait-" Leo called as she dashed into the house.
"No, let her go." Leo glanced up as his mentor, Chiron came over, a grave expression on his face. Leo sighed roughly, understanding what Chiron meant, but it wasn't registering.
"Is it really for her?" Leo asked.
"She was the first to respond to it...for all we know, it could be." Chiron merely answered
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:33 pm

Keith tried to grab Katie but the girl was to bloody fast. He frowned as he heard Chiron speak, his eyes darkening with anger.
"After the hell we all went through on our quest you're willing to allow a fourteen year old girl to endure that?" He spat at the centaur, anger boiling off of him in waves. He'd be damned if he let anything bad happen to Katie, not so soon after Aria and the hell he, Leo and Sara had all endured in the name of 'questing'. Water boiled in the lake as the man stared at the Chiron for a moment longer before shoving away from him and Leo and heading towards the house. Chiron could stop Leo, but he'd be in for a whole world of pain if he laid a hand on Keith.

"Katie?" The demi-god yelled, forcing his way up the stairs to the room that housed the oracle. He needed to make sure Katie was okay.

----

Sara gaped as Katie zoomed by her, followed by an agitated Keith. She glanced about, realzing what was happening as she joined her husband and his mentor.
"Not again" She murmured, staring at the place where the two demi-gods had disappeared. Gods she couldn't do this again, even if she wasn't directly involved, Keith couldn't do this again, and Katie...She couldn't even fathom that.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:47 pm

Chiron gave Keith nothing more than a harsh glare before allowing him to go in after her. Leo was rubbing his chin and running his fingers through his hair when Sara came to him. He merely shook his head as an answer before glancing back up at the window that was still spilling out smork.
"You must understand this," Chiron said. "This is the life of a demi-god, it has always been this way, and despite the wishes of some, it will never change. Your quest came from the Gods themselves, during a time of struggle beyond our knowing. This is from the Oracle of Delphi, they tend to be less extreme."

Leo shook his head. "The Oracle of Delphi speaks for my Father, Apollo. Same difference in my opinion." he muttered, pacing now since Keith and Katie had been up there for a while. Looking up at the building, the smoke was slowly fading and Leo chewed his lip gently.

Katie was shivering by the time Keith barreled his way into the room. Gasping sharply, Katie turned to look at him, gray eyes a shade lighter than normal, her face a bit pale.
"Keith!" Katie hissed before looking back at the decaying skeleton in the corner. The mis was disappearing, so Katie figured that was all she needed to hear. Swallowing hard, Katie looked back at Keith.
"I'm fine....I need time to think." Was all she said before side-stepping Keith to head back down the stairs.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:52 pm

Sara looked at Chiron as if he had lost it.
"Demi-gods are just children as well" She added, "Most of them are terrified of being here, they don't need this" She pointed at the house, "On top of that fear" She nodded her agreement with Leo's statement.
"The Gods seem to forget that these are their own children they're condeming" She murmured, her voice harsh, "Forget that children should be concieved out of love and not just lust" She sighed, "They aren't meant to be used" She glanced sadly at Leo, glancing up again as Katie emerged from the house. She'd have to share whatever the oracle had said, she knew that from previous experience.

----

Keith watched Katie leave, brushing past him with almost carelessness. He shot a murderous glance at the skeleton in the corner.
"Useless piece of shit" He spat, though he made no move to leave the room, he didn't want to go back out just yet, though he did slowly slip away from teh deceased oracle, it was a bit weird to hang out in the room of a dead person who was still there. Anger still clouding his eyes, Keith opted to slip out the backdoor, heading for the lake and attempting to get as far away from the others as possible.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:04 pm

"I am not giving you my personal opinion Sara," Chiron said calmly. "I am merely stating the truth. Do not forget that I have seen more demi-gods be sent off than I can care to remember." he said before looking over as Katie emerged. She looked extremely lost in thought and even surprised that there was this small crowd outside of the Big House. Katie sighed deeply, glancing at Chiron before shaking her head.
"I need time to think." She said.
"Remember that you may choose two other to accompany you on your quest." Chiron said. "You answered, therefore you must accept."
"I'm accepting. I just need time to think." Katie said again, with a small shrug.

"Katie are you sure about this?" Leo asked.
"Why wouldn't I be?" Katie asked. "I've never had my own quest. You guys had the short end of the draw since your quest was one of the hardest. Not all are that extreme." Katie said, in that child-of-Athena-matter-of-fact kind of way. "Plus, I've known this was coming for a while now." Katie added, glancing at Sara knowningly before shrugging again and simply wandering off.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:18 pm

Sara shook her head muttering something about remorse under her breath as she watched Katie come over and speak to them.
She winced at the pointed remark, Katie wasn't just getting a quest from the Oracle then, this was from the gods.
"Damnit" She muttered, shaking her head as she turned away from the scene for a minute, biting her lip as she thought. This was going to be a bloody disaster, she could already tell.

Muttering she began to walk back towards her and Leo's cabin, wanting to distance herself from the camp mentor before she decided to really tell him how she felt. Working with the kids had opened her eyes to just how terridied they were about what could happen to them while being here.

----

Keith sat down on the dock, drawing his knees to his chest, Katie could take two people with her, two. He sighed, wondering who she'd choose, would it even matter in the end? These things always ended in disaster, even if the demi-god survived, they were changed forever.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:02 pm

Leo sighed heavily as Sara practically stormed off. His shoulders fell as he glanced back at his teacher with golden brown eyes.
"You know..." was all Chiron said before he too trotted off, leaving Leo there in the feild alone. Running his fingers through his hair, Leo wasn't even sure what to do right now, or how he even felt about all this. On the one hand, Chiron was right; they were Demi-Gods and this was their life. On the other hand, Leo agreed with Sara and Keith; Katie had been through enough already...but what Leo couldn't understand was...why was she so happy about it? That seemed to be the running theme althroughout camp. If you were old enough to get a quest, and you fullfilled it, then you came back a hero of the camp...to a point, Katie was right, not all the quests were extreme...

Having been walking while he though, Leo found himself automatically heading towards the archery fields. It was the same way he functioned in the morning, barely awake but conscinous enough to know what he was doing. Now though, Leo had no idea...but he went to the feild anyway. Hitting the clip on his quiver, Leo let loose his bow and arrows nearly demiolishing some of the feild equiment as he worked out his frustration and confusion.
As Leo knocked another arrow, he took a deep breath as he drew back the string. He surpressed a shiver, and resisted the urger to turn around. "Can I be honest?" Leo asked, still holding his bow taunt.
"If you must..." his father answered him.
"I don't understand you, or the other Gods." Leo muttered as he realsed his arrow and it broke through the target entirely.
"How could you?" Apollo asked causually with a shrug. "You're half God."
"Mmm." Leo said putting his bow away, hititng the clasp and turning to face his father. "Two visits in one week? Must be my lucky day." Leo said with a heavy sigh.
"You know why I'm here." Apollo said, looking down his nose at his son. Leo clenched his jaw but nodded; he and Sara had pretty much figured they couldn't refuse the gift from the Gods last night. Apollo pushed himself up from leaning against the back wall and walked over to Leo. Taking Leo's head in his hands, Apollo kissed the top of Leo's head.
Leo sucked in a breath; there was heat coursing through him that felt as hot as the heat of a fire. It spread over him completely, and just when Leo thought he be burned alive, the heat stopped.
Apollo smirked. "The glow looks good on you." he said before winking and taking off as a sun glare.

Katie took a deep breath as she walked out of her cabin. It was nearly sun set, and she'd been sitting on her bed for a few hours, mulling over what the oracle had told her. Now though, she had a few ideas and was pretty set. She knew she could choose to take two people with her, but only one person was coming to mind...and she hadn't seen him since he'd stormed off.
Tossing her jacket on, Katie shoved her hands in her pockets as she wandered towards Keith's cabin. She looked around critically for a moment before her eyes wandered beyond the cabin towards the actual lake. Hooking around the side, Katie noticed Keith sitting on the rocks a little ways down the shore. Taking a deep breath, Katie flexed her fingers before walking slowly down the beach.

"Hey..." Katie murmured softly as she got closer. "I didn't mean to brush you off earlier. There was a lot going through my head." she explained, looking at him curiously. He was fumming, that much Katie could tell, but she'd bet it was ten times worse a few hours ago.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:10 pm

Sara had wandered aimlessly, eventually finding her way back to her and Leo's cabin. Sighing she sat down on the couch, fiddling with her book, her mind a million miles away.

A shadow looming over her alerted her to the presence of another and she glanced up, jumping in surprise when she saw her mother's face, not Leo's.
"M-mum?" She stuttered, shaking her head in shock, dark hair flying around her face.
"Hello Darling" Aphrodite purred, pulling Sara into a tight hug, "You know why I'm here?" Her mother half-asked. Sara sighed, she figured Leo was going through something similar with his father at this very moment.
"Yea" She murmured, Aphrodite beamed, "Good" She said, pulling back for a moment and pressing a kiss to Sara's dark hair. A fine, bright light erupted around the girl, obscuring her from view for the moment. Her veins seemed to swell as the light slowly was absorbed by her body, her mouth opened in a silent scream, the pain was rather bad after all. As suddenly as it had started, the light receeded, leaving Sara standing there, breathing hard.
"Even more beautiful then before" Aphrodite murmured, hugging Sara one last time before disappeairng and leaving the confused woman to sink back onto the couch.
"Oh" Was all she managed to stammer before succumbing to the darkness cloying the edges of her vision.

----

Keith glanced up as Katie appeared, "Hey" He murmured in response, returning his gaze to the water, watching the tiny waves lap at the shore line.
"I bet" He said, still staring at the water as she tried, in her own words, to apologize. He wasn't mad at her persay, but at the situation. Quests weren't fun and games, they were dangerous, they destroyed lives, he didn't want Katie to go through that.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:00 pm

Leo's head was pounding as he half staggered back towards the cabin. His body felt like and heavy at the same time and his skin felt raw, as if it were new to him. Shaking his head, Leo blinked in an effort to stop the world from spinning and get his barrings.

Eventually, Leo made it back to the cabin and he leaned back against the door to try and catch his breath. Now, his body was practically screaming at him to collasp onto the bed. He had to find Sara first and make sure she was alright. Seeing his wife laying on the sofa, asleep, Leo sighed in relief. Taking a deep breath, Leo managed to get his heart rate under control to calm his breathing. Once that was taken care of, the world stopped spinning and he was able to focus enough to pick Sara up and carry her over to their bed.

Katie chewed her lip softly as Keith practically pulled a sheild between them with his short words. Sighing softly, Katie pulled her hands out of her pockets. "Look, it's not as bad as you think." Katie muttered. "The oracle does that for everything; Apollo loves a show. All I have to do is get something for my mom." Katie explained softly, looking at Keith while she spoke. "She needs it, but what for I have no idea." Katie said, treading carefully now.
"But I need your help." Katie murmured softly, bouncing slightly like she was nervous. "I need to know how to get to the Underworld...you don't have to come with me," Katie added quickly. "But it would help..." Katie sighed roughly; she hated asking for help and was starting to feel really uncomfortable. "Just think about it, and come find me in the morning." Katie said sighing roughly and giving Keith a soft smile before shrugging and turning back slowly to head back to her cabin.

Once Sara was laying on the bed, Leo climbed in afterwards and was out before his head even hit the pillow. The next thing Leo knew, he wasn't tired anymore. He was slowly waking up, and when he opened his eyes the entire room was dark. Frowning, Leo sat up slowly and looked around. The moon was out and full. Soft laughter was heard outside, and Leo assumed they came from Artemis' hunters. They only came to camp every other full moon, and would inhabit Artemis' cabin; Leo had learned that Artemis was like Hera in the fact that they wouldn't have any demi-gold children.

Looking around in confusion, Leo blinked a few times. Why was he awake in the middle of the night? Rubbing his forehead, Leo sighed and got out of bed, needing to walk around, and went to the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:12 pm

Keith opened his mouth to answer Katie but the girl was gone before he even had a chance of speaking. Sighing tiredly, he stood up, making his own way to his cabin, maybe he should sleep on this.

Keith instantly fell asleep, despite his overworked mind and not being all that tired, the last few years had made sleep hard so his body had learned to sleep when granted the oppertunity.

---

Sara woke slowly, laughter or something had jolted her awake, and now she was blurrily looking around the dark bedroom. She was rather startled to find herself in bed, last thing she remembered was the couch, and to find Leo gone. It was the middle of the night after all, he should most definately be in bed. The light peering out from the door to the washroom told her otherwise, but it was still a startling discovery.

She brushed her bangs back from her face, rubbing her pounding head with an aggrivated sigh. She hurt like hell still, though she figured one's body adjusting to immortality wasn't an easy task. Leaning over, she grabbed a glass of water from the bedside table, taking a small sip in order to better orient herself since her head was spinning and her eyes still blurry. She felt awful, she hadn't felt this bad since she had been bloody poisioned, or perhaps raped, but that was a different kind of awful.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:50 pm

Hearing Sara groaning and then moving about told Leo she was somewhat awake. He smirked to himself, rubbing his forehead. She probably had the same headache he was having now. Splashing water on his face, Leo sighed and dried off before turning off the bathroom light and walking back into the bedroom. Looking at Sara, Leo wasn't all the surprised to find that something seemed different about her...

In a way, she still looked the same, though Leo could tell tired and possible sore or hurt. He frowned then, remembering the burning pain he went through and winced thinking Sara went through the same thing. Slipping under the covers, Leo wrapped his arms around Sara, pulling her to him gently.
"I'm sorry if I woke you." Leo murmured softly, kissing her cheek gently. "You're probably as sore as I am." he said, still keeping his voice low and quiet since he was so close to Sara.

Passing his hands over her gently, Leo could almost feel a warm hum from her skin. He smirked, holding back a chuckle before sighing and closing his eyes again.
"It's the middle of the night love..." Leo said. Although his voice was quiet, it didn't seem tired or groggy like it normally would. "Go back to sleep." He kissed her gently before laying back down beside her, content with holding her.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:11 pm

Sara groaned as Leo crawled into bed with her. She nodded brittly, she ached so much and curled closer to him. Her hand rested lightly on her stomach as she curled up, trying to fall back to sleep. It bothered her slightly that Leo had been able to get up in the middle of the night, but she was far to exahusted to be to worried right now.

---

Sara finally woke up a few hours later, her head was still pounding, but she wasn't really able to sleep anymore. Slipping out of bed she made her way towards the washroom, her stomach was rolling, she figured it was from last night. Stumbling slightly, she closed the door, locking it behind her and bent over, vomiting up everything she had eaten the night before.
"What the hell?" She muttered, pushing herself up and carefully made her way to the shower. She hadn't thrown up in forever, which was a bit weird. She showered slowly, enjoying the warm water which was helping ease her sore muscles.

She rubbed her stomach carefully, it still hurt, though she ignored if for now and carefully slid out of the shower, wrapping a towel around herself. She was exahusted again, just from frigging showering.
"Damn" She grumbled, carefully getting up
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:28 pm

It took Leo a few more minutes to fall asleep as Sara rolled up against him. He sighed and when he passed out again, he would sleep for hours. The feeling of sunlight against his skin woke him. He didn't feel the tug of the sunrise this time, but instead woke up on his own whenever his body deemed it necessary.

Blinking his eyes open, Leo realized two things at the same time. It was late in the morning and he was just waking up, and Sara was throwing up in the bathroom. The fact that she was throwing up sent a red flag waving in Leo's mind and he shot up in the bed. He paused with his hands on the covers since her epsiode seemed to be over. He heard the water running then and relaxed a bit.

Taking a deep breath, Leo stopped his heart from racing and flexed his fingers which were warm from his moment of panic. Looking down at his fingers, Leo turned them over once before standing up and walking over to Sara's vanity. Passing his fingers through his hair, Leo frowned. Hadn't his father said he was glowing? Leo didn't notice anything different. He felt stiff and sore though. Rolling his neck, Leo stretched slightly with each deep breath he took while pacing around the room.
Hearing Sara cursing, Leo tugged on a pair of loose shorts and knocked on the bathroom door. "Love you alright?" Leo asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:44 pm

Sara sighed, hearing Leo on the other side of the door.
"Fine" She reassured, opening the door and stepping out.
"Stomach's just a bit upset" She said, rubbing her stomach again, this time absentmindedly, wondering what was wrong.

"Man I'm tired" She grumbled, looking at Leo with surprised eyes.
"Did you just get up?" She asked in surprise, she thought Leo would be up way earlier. She yawned, again, shaking her head as she dropped the towel and carefully made her way into the room, carefully pulling on an oversized t-shirt and crawled back into bed.

"Mind if I sleep a bit more?" She asked curiously, rubbing her eyes lightly. She was beyond exhausted which was weird since she'd only been awake for maybe half an hour. She'd never felt like this before. "Stupid immortality" She grumbled, smiling half-heartedly at her odviously worried husband.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:46 pm

Leo watched Sara walk with a healers eye. "It might just be the change from mortality to immortality..." Leo mused, hiding how much he was concerned. He sighed gently and walked over to her, wrapping his arms around her tightly and kissing her forehead gently. After that, he let her go to change and get back into the bed.

Leo couldn't help but smirk. "Yea, get some sleep." Leo said with a nod, leaning down to kiss her lips softly. "I'll be around." he said before pulling on a pair of jeans and a shirt and heading out the door.

It was nearly the middle of the afternoon, and Leo could hardly believe that he had slept that long. He'd only been known to do that on a few occasion when he was extremely drained or hurt. What boggled his mind the most was waking up in the middle of the night and having trouble falling asleep again. Maybe he wasn't attached to the sun as much now that he was immortal...

Rubbing his neck, Leo gazed about camp. He remembered what had happened yesterday at that moment, and how he hadn't seen Keith after the demi-god had bolted into the house after Katie. Turning on his heels, Leo headed for Keith's cabin.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:27 pm

Sara nodded absentmindedly, burying her head in the pillows and immediately passing out. She had no idea why she was so bloody exhausted, she just was, and she hurt. She sighed, shifting in her sleep so she was curled up, completely obscured from view by the tangle of pillows and blankets.

----

Keith was sitting on the dock, well lying on the dock, wearing just his swim trunks. Water was dripping down his body hinting that he had just been swimming. His sunglasses were on, and it was impossible to tell if he awake or not. He had done lots of thinking about the quest Katie was going on, he'd go with her, he knew that. He sighed, would he even be bloody allowed to go with her? He knew Chiron didn't want him going anywhere, he was 'unstable' after all. But what better protection for Katie was there? He knew he was nuts on some level, but he wouldn't let anything happen to the little girl who insisted she was a teenager, he refused.

He sighed, bringing a hand back to prop up his head as he contemplated everything going on, he hoped Leo and Sara took the immortality, though he had a feeling they didn't really have a choice in the matter. Not only that, but lately he had been dwelling more and more on Aria, was she in Hades' Kingdom? If she was, couldn't he go and get her? Did he want to? She had put him through hell, damaged him emotionally beyond belief with what had happened before she had died, was he going to open that can of worms again?
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:42 pm

When Leo didn't get an answer at Keith's door way, he simply walked in. Looking around the cabin, it didn't take him long before he found his friend sitting at the end of the dock attached to his cabin. Sighing softly, Leo shoved his hands in his pockets as he headed down the dock.

"You look like an old Greek statue." Leo muttered teasingly with a smirk. "If the Greeks had sunglasses and tans." He shifted his weight slightly as he stopped walking, feeling a bit more balanced though the splashing of the lake water made it seem like the dock was rocking back and forth.

"Been sitting out here all day I guess?" Leo asked, rubbing his nose.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:09 pm

"I try" Keith drawled, smirking softly as he glanced up at Leo.
"Yea, I think best out here" He said, pulling himself into a sitting position and eyeing the other demi-god.
"You accepted" he breathed, arching an eyebrow.
"I didn't think you would" He mused, he could tell instantly. Like Keith, Leo had changed, though he was still willowy and lean, the boy looked different, more god-like now that his mortality, his 'humaness' was gone.
"Sara too?" He asked he couldn't imagine what the girl would look like changed, she was stunning as she was now, but without the weight of mortality he could tell she would be awe-inspiring.

He sighed, wondering if Aria would have accepted, had she still been alive and not seen as a traitor to most of the gods. He figured she would, Aria was always up for the 'next great adventure' and being immortal cetainly was an adventure.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:04 pm

Leo listened and nodded gently in agreement to Keith. "It's that obvious huh?" he asked curiously, running his fingers through his hair.
"In all honesty, I doubt we had much of a choice." Leo said, glancing up at the sky before looking out across the water distantly.
"Sara too." Leo muttered. "After what happened yesterday with Katie, she went back to the cabin, I went to the range...don't exactly remember how I got back though." Leo said with a small chuckle. He leaned against one of the cabin posts, still looking out distantly as he grew quiet for a moment.

Looking back at Keith, Leo chewed his lip. "You disappeared yesterday...Katie came downstairs without you..." Leo said, treading carefully. He had known that Keith hadn't taken too well with Katie accepting the quest after what had happened to him and Aria...well, to all of them.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:50 pm

Keith sighed, "Katie left without me" He muttered, "She was mad at me for butting in I guess. I jsut got so damn worried" He murmured.
"I don't think she understands. What seems like a simple task could be life threatening, but she's young, though she won't admit it" He sighed, raking his fingers through his hair and looking down at the water.
"She thinks she's grown up, can handle the world, but she's just like the other kids around here. They think that this place prepares them for whats waiting, but it doesnt" He said, "No matter how hard we try, nothing can prepar them. But we barely even try, we play games, we learn outdated fighting methods, though those can be handy, occasionally. But we don't really ever expect these children to be able to go out and handle the real world, well our version of the real world" Keith ranted, dropping his hands from his hair and looking at Leo.

"Anyway, ignore my inane chatter" He smirked, "Hows Sara? This whole immortal thing can be a bit unnerving" He said, "I was so out of it at first" He sighed, "And you by the way? How are you handling this?"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:43 am

Leo merely listened to Keith's insane ramble as his friend put it. He said nothing just listened, knowing Keith needed to get it off his chest. He tooled his eyes as Keith changed the subject though.

"it's not insane rambling Keith," Leo said with a soft sigh. "it makes sense..."

"I'm fine." he added, pushing himself off the pole to dot down next to Keith on the dock. "Sara took it a bit harder...she's probably still sleeping it off." he smiled lightly and shrugged. The change to immortality had been shocking painful but it was short lived for Leo and since he healed quickly he wasn't feeling the side effects as badly as Sara was.
"She'll be alright though." Leo added, not wanting Keith to worry too much.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:10 pm

Keith nodded, "I slept for two days according to my dad" He murmured,"Its a lot for the body to adjust to" He stretched, "Its neat though" He added, not wanting to turn Leo sour on being immortal, especially since it was, well forever. He glanced at his friend, arching an eyebrow.
"You didn't come all the way over here for small talk did you? Is there something going on?" He asked, wondering why Leo had come over in the first place. Normally very few people actually visited him, Katie tended to, but she was weird like that.

Sara woke slowly, her body aching as she did so.
"Damn it" She muttered, her stomach rebelling once again as she pushed herself towards the washroom, emptying it painfully.
"This is ridiculous, what does immortality have against my dinner" She hissed in annoyance, rubbing her stomach lightly as she tried to calm it.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:27 pm

Leo listened as Keith talked about his experience and a small frown appeared on his face before it disappeared.
"Yea I'm sure it'll have it's perks in tight spots." Leo said with a small smirk. Looking at Keith, Leo gave him an exasperated look.
"What if it was for small talk? A guy can't come sit on the dock to talk to his friend anymore?" Leo asked. He sighed softly, turning his gaze out to the lake.

The afternoon was quiet for once. There wasn't the usual bustle one hears down at the lake. Then again, it was still off season, and the summer campers wouldn't be arriving for a few more days. Leo was quiet for a moment as he looked over the lake.

"You were in Olympus for three years." Leo murmured. "Sara and Katie weren't the only ones excited to see you back. Your my friend, I worry about ya. Maybe not as much as the girls do, but still...and you didn't take Katie's getting a quest all that well..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with Mystikmage
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 32 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: