Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne with Mystikmage

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 8:39 pm

Keith sighed, "Three years too few" He said, raking his fingers through his hair.
"It felt like a few days, I honestly had no idea I'd been gone so long until I showed up here and Chiron mentioned it to me" He shrugged lightly, rubbing his shoulders before giving Leo a smirk.
"I know dude, I'm just teasing. You and Sara are the only people I can really talk to about everything anyway. Katie tries, but she's still so angry at Arya, not that I really blame her. I guess I'm still pretty mad too" He murmured lightly, dropping his chin onto his knees and staring out at the water.

Sara sighed, finally managing to successfully dress for the day, though she hadn't made much of an effort. She felt like hell, her stomach was still acting up and she was torn between starving and wanting to vomit again. She sighed grabbing her bag and books off the table, before carefully making her way towards the big house. She didn't have an appointments today, but she wanted to get a bit of work done.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 10:48 pm

"I know..." Leo said. "The single day that it felt like we were there for the wedding turned out to really be two months long." Leo said with a soft sigh. He had remembered seeing the date on a local paper and figured that time passed much differently on Mount Olypmus then on Earth.

Leo rolled his eyes, at Keith's smirk before he grew serious. "Katie..." Leo rubbed his lips, wondering how much Keith already knew about the girl and what he couldn't say since she was one of Sara's patients. "Yea...she's one of the few that are still pretty upset." Leo agreed with a nod. "Who knows...maybe this will help her channel out some of that anger..." Leo said, meaning the quest.

He was quiet again before looking back at Keith. "Maybe for both of you." he said. "If she hasn't already...she'll probably come ask you to go with her." Leo said, with a tiny hint of worry. It was one of the main reasons Leo had come to talk to Keith. Katie had little to no one else beside Keith, Leo and Sara. And ever since Katie had been forced into sessions with Sara, she'd been spending less and less time with the couple. Leo figured Keith would be the first person she would turn to.
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 11:09 am

Keith nodded, listening to Leo with a curious expression as he ran his fingers through his sun highlighted hair.
"I'd go with her Leo" He murmured softly.
"Doesn't matter how angry I am about this whole situation or the hatred that little girl still holds for Aria. I'd go with her in a heartbeat" He murmured. It was true, he'd never abandon Katie, she was family.

"She already came and talked to me. Its not a tough sounding quest anyway, something about running an errand for Athena" He explained, "But I know that just because it sounds easy, doesn't mean it is" He raked his finger shtrough his hair again, staring out at the water.
"She'd ask you and Sara as well you know, if she could" He knew you could only pick two other people to accompany you on a quest, three max was the supposed rule. But he knew, given the oppertunity, katie would also ask the couple to come, even if she was a bit miffed at Chiron's foced counciling.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 11:32 am

Leo nodded gently. He figured Keith would say that, and when he mentioned Katie asking him and Sara to go, he instantly thought of how Sara had woken up this morning.
"I'm not sure Sara would be up for the trip this time around." he murmured softly, rubbing his lips thoughtfully. He should go check on her soon if she wasn't still sleeping. He thought over what Keith had said about his reaction to the immortally. He had slept, but he hadn't been sick. And neither had Leo. There had to be something else....maybe Sara was just catching a bug...

"She tell you where you'd be going at all?" Leo asked with a sigh, just curious at this point as he lay back on the docks. The day was gorgeous just like always, not too warm and not that cold either. The sun was shining and Leo felt that small relief of just sitting in the sun entirely.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 11:43 am

Keith arched an eyebrow at Leo, wondering what was up, though he didn't comment. He stretched out, letting his fingers dip into the water watching the droplets slip over his fingers as he raised his hand, feeling much more content at the contact. Who knew he could be so happy by just simply touching the stuff?

"No, she didn't say anything else" Keith murmured, "I'm sure she'll come back and fill me in, I'll let ya know" He added, knowing Leo would want to be kept up to date.
"How's archery going by the way?" He asked, realizing he really had no idea what was going on in his friends' lives lately. He had been so caught up in everything that had happened, he hadn't really paid much attention to anything beyond his own anger.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 4:28 pm

Leo saw Keith's curious look and he shrugged gently. "She threw up this morning. Might just be catching a bug or something or maybe her body is reacting funny to the immortality." Leo said, running his fingers through his hair. He was a bit worried, but at the same time, they had been much worse it was almost like a splinter.

Leo rubbed his chin thoughtfully again, hearing that Katie hadn't really told anyone about her quest yet. She'd have to leave as soon as she choose the two people to come along with her. Leo wondered if it had anything to do with the vision he'd had the day after Keith returned...trips to the UnderWorld were rare, so it would make sense if Katie to travel there for her quest.

"Archery has been fine." Leo said. "All the Apollo kids are flying through the courses and there are a few who could give them a run for their money." Leo said with a small smirk.
"Gods forbid there's a kid from the Herme's cabin because then they make it a competition for best scoring and they're making bets on who's going to win.... It's hysterical." Leo said, shaking his head with a small chuckle.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 4:58 pm

Keith listened curiously.
"Weird" He murmured softly before listening to Leo launch into an explenation about the archery.

"Hermes kids tend to do that" He commented dryly, "Chiron wants me to teach some water safety courses and an advanced swimming course" He made a face.
"I don't really know what to say, the kids needed it, obviously some of them can't swim and yet persist in playing by the water. But I'm not really sure I have the patience for it" He admitted with a small frown.
"What do you think?" He trusted Leo's judgement on things like this, even above his own.

----

Sara sighed, her stomach had finally settled after she'd eaten a few crackers and had some tea. She was seated at the tiny kitchen table working on her laptop with a grim expression on her face. She was trying to figure out what was long with her.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 5:59 pm

Leo couldn't help but frown as he listened to what Keith was saying. "No offense man, but I can't see you as a teacher...." Leo muttered. Maybe at one time, Keith could have pulled it off...but after everything that had happened...well, Keith wasn't exactly the same.
"There has to be someone else who can teach those classes." Leo murmured with a small shrug.

Leo rubbed his shoulder gently, surprised that he could still feel any soreness. Oh maybe it was just a bad habit of his. Ever since he'd been injured, Leo's shoulder had always been a small pain.

"Let me know when you guys are heading out though..." Leo murmured since he had no doubt that Keith would go with Katie on her quest if she asked him. He gave Keith a rough smile. He couldn't completely contain that he was worried. Their last quest had lead them all across the country and hardly did them any good. Which made sense as to why Keith had gotten so upset.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 3:23 pm

Keith smirked, "I figured you would say that. I'm not really a kid person" He snorted, rolling his eyes lightly.
"Will do man, I dunno know whats going on yet though. Besides she might ask you to be the third person" He said with a shrug, "Katie's only really comfortable with you, me and Sara" He reminded the now immortal son of Apollo.

As his friend walked off, back to check on Sara, Keith slipped into the lake, instantly striking out in a front stroke at a quick pace. He liked to swim, it helped him think, and right now he needed to really think, about everything.

----

Sara closed her laptop with a soft click. She rubbed her stomach again, mulling over everything she had just learned from her browsing. Something she had suspected for a little while was becoming more and more of a reality, though she really wasn't sure of what to make of the situation just yet. She needed to talk to Leo, but she still wasn't sure on her theory or if she was just making things up in her mind.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 8:37 am

Leo was still rubbing his shoulder as he walked out of Keith's cabin. There were a few things running through his mind, but at the moment there was only concern.
Maybe it was the newly gained immortality, or maybe he had this sense all along but there was a nagging tug at the back of his mind. Like something was trying to speak to him. Slowly down a moment, Leo rubbed his neck and looked up. He caught a glare of sun and the light made something click in his mind.
They'll be stronger than the others...I can see that they'll take on more of our godly characteristics more than any of our other children have...they will be almost as powerful as...
Leo winced. The sudden sounds of his father's voice in his head had shocked him out of the trance. He fell back against a tree, looking around in slight confusion for a moment.

"Leo?" Turning, Leo saw Katie, looking at him with concern in her eyes. "Are you alright?" she asked.
"Yea...yea I'm fine." Leo said, rubbing his face and standing up straight.
"You sure? You look a little...over-heated." Katie murmured, and Leo realized then that his hands were burning.
"It happens sometimes." Leo said with a shrug, taking another deep breath before drawing his gaze back to Katie. "Are you alright?" he asked, looking at her for a moment.
"Yea fine. Leaving later today." Katie said.
"Who are you taking with you?" Leo asked, to which Katie shrugged as an answer. Leo tried not to look stunned. "Katie you can't go by yourself."
"I've asked Keith but I haven't seen him all day..."
"Go check out his cabin. You know he's always there." Leo said to which Katie looked thoughtful for a moment. It was almost like she didn't want to talk to anyone about this. "What is it you have to do?" Leo asked.
"I have to check up on something. I think it might be for my mom but I'm not sure yet." Katie said with a shrug, thought that wasn't all that helpful for Leo to figure out.
"Keith will go with you, just go talk to him." Leo said, to which Katie nodded.

Leo sighed heavily as he pushed open the door to his and Sara's cabin. He looked slightly drained for all that it was nearly mid-day. Wandering though the house, Leo found Sara still laying in bed. He gave her a warm smile as he stood in the doorway.
"How are you feeling?" he asked quietly, hands slightly in his pocket as he looked her over.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 12:40 pm

Keith surfaced by the dock a little while later and hauled himself out of the water. Rubbing the water from his eye, he stretched out on the dock, letting the warm soak into his skin, tanning him even mroe then before. He stretched out tiredly, letting his eyes slide half-closed as he began to drift in and out of sleep. He was worn out, though more emotionally then physically. He was also eccstatic that Leo and Sara had joined him in immortality, but Sara being so sick concerned him. It seemed weird, like something else was going to happen, somehting that no one was really going to enjoy. He bit his lip, letting his mind wander, though he tried, in vain, to keep his thoughts 'Aria' free.

---

Sara glanced up as Leo walked in. She smiled lightly, "I feel better" She said, closing her computer and glancing at her husband tiredly.
"What about you? What's up?" She asked, rubbing a hand through her hair. She felt a lot better since she had showered, though she still felt a bit off, though she had no idea why. Grinning tiredly, she stretched out, still trying to figure out what the bloody-hell was wrong with her.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 10:28 pm

Leo smiled softly, glad to hear that Sara was feeling much better now. He wandered over to her, kissing her gently.
"I went to talk to Keith. Told him we took the gift. He was...as happy as he probably can be at the moment." Leo said with a small smile and a shrug. He sat on the edge of the bed next to Sara, finding her hand and holding it gently.
"Did you ever here the rumor that my farther made another prophecy about us? Just before we were born?" Leo asked, his expression thoughtful as his hand passed over her gently.

He wasn't sure what it was that he heard earlier...it didn't seem like a vision because he saw no images...but he heard his father speaking clearly and plainly almost as if he was telling someone else of what he foresaw. It was strange; and Leo didn't know what to make of it.

He needed to tell Sara about it though. He left like it concerned her too. But part of him didn't want her stressing or worrying. Taking a deep breath, Leo told her anyway, about what had happened on his way back, and what he heard.
"I think what I heard might be about us...I mean, you can make those balls of light that'll burn any monster better than Greek Fire and I haven't seen any of your siblings do that. Or the shields you can do too...what if we're a bit different than the others?"

Leo suddenly realized that his hands were getting close to burning the way the always did when something was wrong. "Sara are you sure you're alright?" Leo asked then, pulling his hands away gently. He knew it couldn't burn Sara, but the bed sheets were another story entirely. It seemed since they had taken the immortality, Leo's ability was on overdrive and he didn't want to take any chances.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 10:49 am

Sara looked at Leo, dumbfounded as he spoke. She winced lightly as he mentioned her abilities, she had always thought they were a bit, well odd. She frowned, rubbing a hand over her face as her husband spoke and then questioned her again. She watched him with weary eyes as he drew his hands away, she figured he was on 'burn' mode and didn't want to set the palce on fire.

She sighed, "I feel fine right now, but I felt awful earlier" She murmured, "My stomach's been acting up really bad" She admitted tiredly, rubbing the offending area once again. She felt off, but she didn't really know how to describe that, it sounded a bit insane anyway. She listened to what Leo had said, the prophecy.
"It sounds to me like its about somehting else" She mused, "Not about us, but has to do with us" She frowned, though her eyes suddenly flew open.
"Shit" She murmured, looking stunned.
"It was about our kids Leo" She murmured, "If we were ever to have kids, they wouldn't be mortal, because we're not" She winced, puzzle peices seeming to fall together in her mind. She touched her stomach again, almost afraid that she would feel something. This was not something she wanted to deal with right now.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 8:47 pm

Leo nodded gently to show Sara he was listening as he stood up from the bed and wandered to the bathroom. He turned the cold water on, running his hands under it for a moment. Sometimes that helped. Drying his hands off on his shirt, Leo wandered back out to Sara quickly, hearing where here line of thought was going.

"Not about us directly..." Leo mused. He rubbed his forehead before Sara mentioned their kids. Leo's eyes went wide and his head turned to face her. His eyes darted to Sara's hand as it pressed against her lower stomach.
"Sara?" He breathed, shocked but with a bit of happiness at the same time.

He was at her side in less than three steps, one hand at her neck, the other covering her hand. Closing his eyes, he allowed his heat to pass to her. Almost immediately, Leo felt the tug he always got, urging him towards whatever was usually wrong. Only this time the tug wasn't harsh or painful, it was gentle, and almost playful.
"Oh my Gods." Leo whispered, a small smile cracking on his face before he opened his eyes and looked back at Sara. "Morning sickness..." he murmured.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 8:58 pm

Sara stilled as Leo touched her, though a small smile graced her face as she looked down, an awed expression on her face.
"Morning sickness" She agreed, grinning lightly before glancing back up at her husband.

"Leo" She murmured softly, lacing her fingers with his, "We're going to be parents" She was totally floored by that fact, she'd never thought she'd be a mother, have a child. It wasn't something that had passed through her mind. She looked back at him, as if she had no idea what to say, how to really react. Everything seemed to make sense, the sickness, how she'd been feeling off, it just all seemed to fall into place now.

"What do we do?" She asked suddenly, she wasn't sure what the proper reaction was, did they need a doctor's appointment? Something? She sighed, glancing at Leo again, he'd have to figure out, since she really had no clue.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 9:52 am

Leo kept his hands on Sara, he was smiling though there was a small frown on his brow.
"I know, I know." Leo murmured, looking as though he was concentrating still. There was something nagging at him again. But he wasn't sure what it was, and the more he tried to concentrate, the more it seemed to slip away from him. It was like trying to catch water in your hands.

After a little while, Leo gave up with a sigh and kissed Sara's forehead. "We have time, so there's no need to worry right now." he said, looking at his wife with a happy expression. "Though you're going to have to start eating. It's not just you that you're feeding now." Leo teased, kissing the tip of her nose as he brushed her hair back from her face.
"I'll talk to Chiron and see what he says alright?" Leo said
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 9:56 am

Sara pulled a face, "Yay" She mumbled sarcastically, though she was smiling. She nodded in agreement, "Sounds like a good idea, Chiron will probably know more about this then us" She mumbled. She frowned lightly, she remembered when her mother came to her, she had mentioned something odd, and now it made sense.
"Frigging gods" She mumbled, shaking her head in mock annoyance.

She shifted, stretching out on the bed with a small groan. She was still sore from her morning sickness, though she felt loads better then she had just a few hours ago.
"How was your talk with Keith?" She asked curiously, running her fingers through her hair and looking at him with sharp green eyes.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 11:33 am

Leo nodded in agreement, almost making a mental note to go talk to Chiron later. He sighed gently and pulled his hands away from Sara, letting her stretch and move about now.
"Well at least we know you're not really sick or anything." Leo said, since the morning sickness would be coming and going for a while now.

"It was alright." Leo said with a small shrug. He wouldn't admit that it was almost difficult talking to Keith now. The son of Poseidon just wasn't the same anymore. And Leo was still worried about Kate's quest and Keith's part in it.

-------------

Katie sighed roughly as she walked up the steps of Keith's cabin. She wasn't all that quiet about it, and she merely knocked once before pushing the door open.
"Keith?" she called, looking around before finally spotting the demi-god in his usual place.
She took a deep breath before walking out on the deck. "What's up?" she asked, her hands in her pockets as she smiled tightly at him.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 11:41 am

Sara nodded, "Goody" She rolled her eyes, morning sickness was going to be miserable. She listened to Leo intently, picking up on the unspoken words.
"He's been so lost since he got back. Losing Aria was really hard on him" She murmured, "He'll get better though, I think he's still adjusting to being in this world. He lived with his dad and on Olympus for a really long time" She mused. That had to mess with you pretty bad.

She rubbed her stomach, "He'll get better" She repeated, almost as if she were trying to convince herself. She knew Keith was a good guy, she knew that. He was just lost, hurt and confused and needed help.

----

Keith glanced up as Katie appeared, a smile slipping, unbidden, onto his face.
"Hey" He said, stretching lightly, still dripping water in some places.
"Not much, just soaking up some sun" He said with a shrug. Actually he'd been mulling over his talk with Leo, something seemed so off now when he talked to his friend. He knew he'd been gone awhile, but he felt so distant from everyone.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 12:59 pm

Leo chewed his lips gently. The way that Sara said "Losing Aria.." rung in his head oddly. The brief image of the vision he'd had a few days ago came back to him. Only he saw things in better detail for that brief moment. He could see Aria...and she didn't look like the ghosts they had seen in the underworld when they'd gone to rescue Sara...she just looked sick and pale. Keith was trembling and the trident suddenly appeared in his hand. Then Leo's vision ceased.

Leo's hands were shaking slightly at his side and he pretended to sigh deeply in agreement to Sara, calming himself in the process.
"I hope so. He worries me." Leo admitted with another deep breath.

--------------

Katie smiled back, seeming to relax a bit as Keith talked to her. She sat down next to him gently, rolling the sleeves up on her gray shirt.
"Yea it's a pretty good day." Katie mused, nodding to herself. "Summer's definitely around the corner..."
She was quiet for a moment then, just looking around the lake. Taking a deep breath, Katie ran her fingers through her hair, which was hanging at her shoulders in red curls.
"I'm leaving today." Katie said quietly, her voice calm.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 1:37 pm

Sara looked at Leo, frowning slightly. She could tell he was hiding something, but she wasnt about to push him.
"It'll be fine" She said agian, rubbing a hand over her face and slipping from the bed.
"Come on, we do have some stuff to do today, unfortunately" She said, rolling her eyes and pulling on a pair of jeans. She winced at the idea that in a few months she wouldn't fit into her clothes.
"We should go visit your mom, she'll be so excited" She winked lightly.

---

Keith frowned, "Don't you mean 'we'?" He asked her curiously. He really hoped she had no intention of taking off alone. He sighed, "Unless you've decided to go alone?" He hated the idea, but he also knew Katie could give him the slip. He stretched, a small frown on his face as he looked at her, his eyes worried.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 6:35 pm

Looking up at his wife, Leo gave a gentle smile. As she stood up, he walked over to her, wrapping his arms around her for a moment and just holding her.
"You're right." he murmured. He kissed her gently before withdrawing his arms to let her finish getting dressed. They had things to attend to around camp today.

Pulling on a fresh shirt, Leo ran his fingers through his hair and pressed the clasp on his necklace. Rolling his shoulders under the wait of his quiver, Leo sighed in slight relief.
"See you for dinner?" Leo asked over his shoulder, smiling brightly at his wife and the mention of visiting his mother.
"That might not be a bad idea." Leo said with a small nod.

--------------

Katie chewed the inside of her cheek gently, and flexed her fingers, causing a few of her knuckles to crack. She sighed quietly.
"You have a part to play..." Katie admitted. "I've been playing the prophecy in my mind over and over all day." She said, rubbing her arms gently though she was starting to sweat.
"My only problem is, I'm not sure of where I've got to go." Katie sighed heavily. After another quiet moment, Katie told Keith the prophecy.
"The ground will shake the guarded cage free
with the raging of the tormented western sea

In the North you shall find the way
Of how to show a brighter day

Beware the trouble and darker path
That could bring about a shadows wrath

You will have but only one try
to bring back a clear sky.

I thought at first that it was something I had to do for my mom...because I'd been having dreams about my brother, and she's the only thing that connects us...but now I'm not so sure." Katie said, pulling her sleeves down, suddenly feeling cold again.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 6:50 pm

Sara waved at Leo, "Indeed" She agreed, "You should call her and ask if we can come visit. I bet she'll be excited" She said, rubbing a hand over her stomach before heading out the door. She had her laptop on her, intent on getting some stuff done because she knew eventually she wouldn't be able to. She shifted her bag, heading towards the Big House and her office, she had a few meetings with kids, and she should talk to Chiron.

----

Keith listened to the prophecy, frowning lightly.
'Weird" He sighed, rubbing his head.
"Sounds like its about the underworld or something" He muttered, "That might be why the visions of your brother. He passed on, he'd be in the underworld" He muttered, shuddering at the idea of having to go there.
"Something about opening a cage maybe? Damn, I was never any good at these things" He sighed, "We need other people though, don't we?" He looked at Katie, maybe they should ask Leo, he was good at diciphering these things, way better then he was.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 8:23 pm

Leo merely nodded and walked out after Sara. He closed the door behind him with a soft sigh. He wasn't able to focus at all during his class. He was happy that him and Sara were about to have a baby. But at the same time, he was worried...something was nagging at him, saying that this wouldn't be as simple or easy as having a family.

And then there was Keith...and Katie...and the prophecies. Leo couldn't help but growl in frustration. His head was swimming. The class was dismissed on time, and once everyone was gone, Leo snapped his bow out, drew and arrow and let it fly in a swift move.
After he took a deep breath, Leo realized that his arrow was on fire, and now so was half of the archery equipment down range. "Ah shit!" Leo muttered. putting his bow away and closing the clasp as someone screamed that there was a fire.
"Damnit." Leo growled, jumping through the range and looking at the fire he'd started. This always happened! It never failed!

"But if it's a guarded cage then usually nothings supposed to get out..." Katie thought out loud, rubbing her forehead gently.
"If I have to go to the underworld, I'd rather make that trip on my own." Katie admitted. Whatever Keith said next, Katie didn't here because someone was yelling that the archery range was on fire.
"Holy Hera!" Katie exclaimed, standing up as she noticed the smoke in the distance. "Keith come on!" Katie said, tugging him and running from the cabin.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 8:43 pm

Sara was looking out the window and saw smoke.
"Holy crap" She growled, shaking her head and rushing out the door, shutting the door behind her as she raced towards the Archery range. She just knew Leo had something to with this, probably over-thinking again or something.

Keith sighed, "You can't go to the underworld alone" He muttered, his tone dry.
"Its not easy, and you've never been. I have" He shuddered lightly. He'd go regardless at this point, even if Katie went alone, he could get to the underworld if he had too.

He jerked slightly when Katie tugged his arm. Glancing up he let out a curse and took off running, his fingers twitching as he summoned a globe of water from the lake. Approaching the range, his eyes went wide at the size of the fire.
"Neat" He muttered, directing the globe of water over the fire, closely followed by another, until all that was left was a smouldering black mess.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 33 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with Mystikmage
Page 33 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next