Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 5:04 pm

Andy gulped as a long howl echoed throughout where ever they were. "Werewolves freak me out." Andy shuddered.

Zero looekd at Adrian. "Yes, but it's the only lead we have." Zero's voice was filled with hopelessness. He led Adrian to the terminal. "The plane's getting ready to leave." Zero said, handing over the tickets and leading Adrian to their seats. "It won't be a long flight."

Jay smiled sadly. "They're our family. I can't help but worry."

Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 5:08 pm

Keith growled, holding Andy against him.
"I know love, I know" He said, "Don't worry, they wont touch you" He said softly, kissing her cheek and letting her hide against him.

Adrian sighed, letting Zero tug him along.
"I know it's all we have, but we have to be careful" He growled, sighing, damn he hated airports, the kept him incredibly disoriented.
"It's not just Andy and Keith we have to worry about, but Jay and Shaye" He said, settling in his seat. He frowned at the hopelessness in Zero's voice, that wasn't something you wnated to hear.
"Zero, it'll be fine, Andy and Keith are tough" He said, looking in his direction, as much as he could manage.
"Don't give up before we've even tried" He muttered, shaking his head and sighing.

Shaye nodded, "I know what you mean" She said softly, rubbing Jay's hand.
"But we can't sit here and worry, we'll go nuts"
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 5:15 pm

Andy nodded. "God, I hope not." She said.

Zero nodded. "I know that. They're extremely tough." He sighed. "I'm not giving up. I'm thinking." He said.

Jay laughed. "I live in a house full of vampires and I can change my looks with a thought. I don't know about you, but I'm already nuts."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 5:21 pm

"You think I'd allow a dog to touch you?" Keith said, eyeing her with a small chuckle, "I'd rather have my arms ripped off then allow that to happen" He said, kissing her lightly.

Adrian nodded, "Think away" He said, digging his iPod from his pocket. The vampire hated the noise of planes, so the music would help sooth his nerves, as well as help him focus on the problem at hand.
"Think Shaye and Jay'll be alright?" He asked curiously, "I mean Jay I trust, but Shaye.." He trailed off, chuckling.

Shaye laughed, "I used to be able to change my appearance at a thought" She said, somewhat wistfully.
"Well, since we're alone, what shall we do?" She said, raising an eyebrow as Jet and Diesel came trotting in the room.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 5:24 pm

Andy smiled. "Of course you would." She said, returning his kiss.

Zero nodded, then hestitated. "God I hope so. I don't need to be worrying about them too."

Jay chuckled. "I don't know. What do you want to do."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 5:37 pm

Keith smiled, glad that he had managed to reassure her for now. He sighed, kissing her head, his fingers trailing down her back, letting her cling to him.

"Cause you'll never not worry about Shaye" Adrian muttered, laughing softly.
"She's your soulmate, you always worry about them, just like I worry about Jay, even though I know she's the sane one"

Shaye shrugged, "I dunno, I'm pretty much on house arrest" She grumbled, stroking Diesel's head as he tried to climb onto the bed.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 8:25 pm

Andy listened intently for any sounds that might make her think they were coming back.

Zero sighed. "Yeah. I know. It sucks."

Jay nodded. "I'm assuming I am too."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 8:28 pm

Keith sighed, closing his eyes, holding her against him, listening just in case/

Adrian laughed softly, "She's your girlfriend" He teased, "No, pardon me, soulmate" He clapped Zero on the back.
"Good luck" He teased, "I'm just glad I don't have to chase her around anymore"

Shaye shrugged, "Yea, my amazing boyfriend got us a security team" She grumbled, rolling her eyes at Jay.
"So, I suppose we'll have to amuse ourselves in the house.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 8:34 pm

Andy felt shudders roll over her whole body as the wolves' howling started up again. This time they entered the room, snarling and howling, like on a rampage. Andy looked up. The Brothers were following the wolves, whom were circling Andy and Keith and snarling viciously, waiting for the Brothers to give the command that would kill them. But the Brothesrs just smiled.
"Zero's on his way." The older brother said.
"With the blind one in tow." The younger brother added.
Andy gasped. "Adrian." She murmured.
The Brothers grinned at each other. Then the older brother snapped at the lead werewolf. "Go pepare the other were-children."
The lead wolf, a massive, black with silver tipped hair, barked at one of the smaller russet ones, whom ran off to prepare the others.
The lead wolf snarled again at the others, forming facing outward circle around Keith and Andy. "They're the last defense." Andy whispered. The leader tossed his massive head in an answer as the Brothers disappeared out the door again.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 8:37 pm

Keith let out a warning growl at the appearance of the wolves, barring his fangs at the brothers.
"You did always want Adrian" He snapped at them, blue eyes narrowed as they retreated, leaving them with the wolves.
"Don't worry, Zero and Adrian are smart, and this place reeks of wolf, they'll figure it out" He reassured, hissing at the werewolves and moving so Andy was pressed behind him now, the wall behind her. He took stock of the room, he could inflict some serious damage on the wolves, but in the end they'd out number him.
He growled, frusturated, debating attacking anyway, atleast Zero and Adrian could get to Andy that way, she'd be safe.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 8:41 pm

Andy felt the wall press into her back. She looked at Keith. She took his face in her hands, forcing him to look at her. "I know that face. Dont' even think about it." She said. "If you die, I'll bring you back, then kill you again, then bring you back again." She said. "Really. Please, don't try." Her voice was now pleading. "I couldn't live without you."

Jay shrugged. "He's awesome. Zero is. And you know it."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 8:43 pm

Keith growled, letting Andy force his attention to her. He didn't want to listen, but her last statement made the tall vampire sigh, and nod.
"No promises" He said softly, though he wrapped his arms around her, his back to the werewolves, her's pressed against the wall.

Shaye smiled, "I know Jay, I was just teasing" She said, feeling a little put out.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 8:47 pm

Andy nodded and gave him a sad smile. "Try your best." She murmured, watching the werewolves over his shoulder as he wrapped his arms aroudn her. The lead wolf turned and Andy met his dark brown eyes with her piercing, icy red glare. The wolf shied away instantly.

Jay smiled, bumping Shaye's shoulder gently with her own. "I know. I was only joking."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 8:50 pm

"I'm standing here, that's trying" Keith said gently, running his fingers down her cheek, ignoring the werewolves behind him, which was fairly difficult. For the life of him, he couldn't understand how they managed to get into these situations. He kissed her forhead, before letting his head tilt forward, nose buried in her short hair, taking comfort in her familiar scent.
"If we get out of this alive, I want to do something" He said suddenly, looking down at her with shining eyes.

Shaye smiled, chuckling. "Good" She said, bumping Jay back carefully. She didn't want to her the shifter, or herself for that matter.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 8:53 pm

Andy smiled. "I know it is." She said. "What do you want to do?" she asked, confusion tainting her voice as she cocked her to the side, looking at Keith.

Jay chuckled. "Yeah." She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 8:56 pm

Keith sighed, digging in his pocket for a moment, before producing a small jewlery box.
"Marry you' He whispered in her ear, "If you'll have me" He said gently, shifting to open the box to reveal a perfect, princess cut diamond on a white gold band. He waited, still between her and the werewolves to see if she'd agree. He sincerly hoped she did, it would be heart breaking if she didn't.

Shaye sighed, stretching out, admiring Jay and Adrian's room.
"Sheesh, you guys have a huge room" She teased, she hadn't seen it yet, with all the drama.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 9:02 pm

Andy's jaw dropped as she looked at the ring. "Holy..." She trailed off, taking the ring from the box. She slid it on her finger. "Of course." She said, wrapping her arms around Keith's neck and pulling him to her as she kissed him. "It's gorgeous." She murmured against his lips. "Yes. I will marry you."

Jay looked around her room and nodded. "Yeah. We kind of do."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 9:06 pm

Keith grinned as she kissed him.
"I'm sorry I had to do this here, I had this whole thing planned out for on the beach, but..." He trailed off, shrugging.
"Glad you like it, Shaye and Jay helped me pick it out" He admitted, kissing her cheek and scooping her hand up in order to admire the ring, his ring on her finger.
"God I love you" He breathed, crushing her against him again.

Shaye sighed, "How does Adrian not get lost in here?" She teased, sighing. "Is his eyesight improving at all? I know Andy tried to fix it, but..." She trailed off, looking at Jay curiously.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 9:09 pm

Andy smiled, meeting Keith's eyes. "It doesn't matter where you do it or how you do it. It's just good that you did it." She said, pullign him in for another kiss, before releasing him and smiling at him and then glancing at the ring again, then back at him.

Jay rolled her eyes. "He does." Then she chuckled and shrugged. "I have to help him because its so big."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 9:12 pm

Keith sighed, "Thank you" He breathed, smiling as she pulled him in for another kiss.
"I'm glad you like it" He said, reaching out to brush his finger over the dimaond, before lacing his fingers with her's.
"And I'm sorry it took me so long to get my shit in gear and ask you" He murmured, smiling lightly.

Shaye laughed, "Poor Adrian" She said, she loved her older brother, but it was somewhat amusing to watch him in unfamilar enviroments.
"How's he doing? I mean, Keith was sort of worried he'd get depressed or something"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 9:15 pm

Andy smiled. "only about 3 hundred years." She teased. "It doesn't matter," she said seriously. "I knew we would be together for ever anyway..." She said, squeezing his hand gently. "I love you." She murmured.

Jay nodded. "It was interesting the first time. He almost fell over the bed." Then she shrugged. "He's okay. Not nearly as depressed as I thought he would get, as I would get if I was blind. Atleast he still talks to me."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 9:19 pm

Keith sighed, "I know we're going to be together forever, but I'm old fashion, I'm only about eleven hundred years old, and I wanted t do this right" He said, smiling at her, blue eyes twinkling happily.
"I couldn't ask you to marry me when we first started dating" He said, chuckling. "I had to wait for a bit" He winked.

Shaye sighed, "You'd stop talking to him if you were blind?" She asked, sighing, "Well, I hope he's okay. I know Keith's super worried, especially since it doesn't seem to be getting better like everyone thought it would"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 8:05 am

Andy smirked. "You had to wait a bit? See if I fit your standards?" She teased.

Jay looked at Shaye. "I would be so depressed."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 9:59 am

Keith rolled his eyes.
"Yupp, exactly" He said, shaking his head. "Leave it to you to take a perfect moment and somehow make me look like an ass" He teased.

Shaye nodded, "Me too" She agreed, she felt awful for Adrian, but he was tough as hell, and she doubted he'd let this get him down.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 12:23 pm

Andy smiled. "Aww, I'm sorry baby." She murmured, leaning over and kissing him on the lips again. "You still want to marry me right? Even if I make you look like an ass." She said, holding her newly decorated hand up to him.

Jay nodded. "He'll make it though. Adrian's tough enough."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next