Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 6:53 pm

Shaye chuckled, "I can't believe they enjoy the rain so much" She muttered, watching the dogs. Jet suddenly seemed to realize the door was open, and came barreling in, sopping wet, and leapt into Shaye's lap.
"Je-et" She whined, soaking wet, again.

Keith sighed, glancing at the time.
"Party starts in an hour love"
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 7:11 pm

Zero nodded, whisted at Jet, and Jet came barreling back out into the rain, running smack into Diesel and bouncing backwards, while Diesel looked as if a fly had hit him. Zero laughed.

Andy sighed and rolled away, standing and stripping off her shorts and tank top as she walked to the shower.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 7:14 pm

Shaye sighed, shaking her head.
"Stupid dog" She muttered, covered in rain water and muddy paw prints. She sighed, figuring there was no point in cleaning up till the dogs were inside, and dry.

Keith watched Andy take off to get ready, chuckling, he stayed on the bed, it took him about five minutes to make himself presentable, though he figured Andy would pick his clothes, so he coordinated with her.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 7:21 pm

Andy showered. "What were you laughign at?" she asked as she walked out wrapped in a towel as she dug in her suitcase for her clothes. Her wet hair stuck to her face and neck, she tried to brush it away, but it wasn't working very well.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 7:22 pm

"Nothing really, just laughing" He said, sitting up and stretching his arms above his head.
"Mainly the typical Andy thing, you know, you pick out my clothes for me" He said, she shopped for him as well, since he generally bought stuff she hated.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 4:38 am

"Hmmm." She said, still searching for her own clothes. She finally pulled out a short blue jean skirt and a tight, lacy black tank top and pulled those on before going to Keith's suitcase. "Your can decided what to wear." Andy said, waving it off and heading back to the bathroom. "I have to finish getting ready."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 8:46 am

Keith smiled, grabbing his favorite pair of jeans, and a black, button up shirt. He slipped his clothes on, sitting on the bed to pull his socks on, before sliding his feet into his favorite pair of black pumas. He then brushed his hair back, shaking it out, and waited patiently for Andy.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 3:56 pm

Andy walked back out into the room. She wore a pair of strappy black heels and eyeliner and mascara. Her tanktop showed a lot of skin and the blue jean skirt was short, but that's how she usually dressed. Her hair was now dry, straightened and was flat down to her shoulders. It was a bit mussed, for style. She smiled at Keith. "Look, even when you pick out clothes we coordinate." She said.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 4:02 pm

"These just happen to be comfortable" Keith said, slipping his hands into his pockets and shrugging. With no effort put into his appearance, he still looked like an Abercrombie and Fitch model, though he had no idea who they were, Andy kept pressing him to model for them.
"So?" He asked, smiling, looking at her with an arched eyebrow.

Shaye sneezed, laughing and looking at Zero, whom had finally come inside.
"Mmmm, have fun chasing them?" She teased, nodding at the two exahusted dogs, who were curled up, sound asleep.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 4:05 pm

Andy arched an eyebrow in return. "You look nice darling." She said, reaching up and kissing his cheek. "You ready?" She asked, holding out her hand for him to take.

Zero shrugged, flopping down on the couch, shirtless. His pants weren't really wet, just his shirt, and it smelled like dog from him having to carry the dogs inside.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 4:12 pm

Keith smiled, "Sure thing" He said, taking her hand and lacing his fingers with her's.
"Yea I'm ready" He said, pulling her against his side and kissing her cheek lightly. He made sure he had his wallet as well as the room key, just in case him and Andy decided to check out the night life.

Shaye sneezed again, "You smell like wet dog" She muttered, cuddling with him contently.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 6:20 pm

Andy smiled as Keith pulled her to him. She wrapped her arm around him. "Alrighty then. Let's go." She said, starting toward the door.

Zero sighed. "I know. It's killing me."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 6:31 pm

Keith nodded, making sure to lock the door behind them.
"Are you excited?" He asked her curiously, a small smile on his face as he admired her.

Shaye sighed, "So go shower" She winked, "I'll join you" She teased, stretching out before snuggling back against him.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 6:58 pm

Andy smiled. "Partying with humans is one of my favorite things to do. Second only to being with you." She said, meeting his eyes and smiling softly at him.

Zero chuckled. "Nah. I'll be fine for now."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 8:40 pm

Keith smiled, "Why?" He asked curiously, he had never really understood her love of partying with humans. He much preferred to party with his kind.

"Comfortable?" She asked, looking up at him from her place on his chest.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 4:27 am

Andy shrugged. "Because they get drunk and it hilarious to watch. And the last time I partied with vampires was that stupid ball that we all had to go to. It was boring." Andy was more of a club partier than ballroom dancer. She didn't enjoy long, poofy dresses and preferred to keep them as far away form her as possible.

Zero nodded. "Yeah. I'm fine."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 8:19 am

"Ah, I keep forgetting you've never gone to a vampire club" He said, shaking his head and wrapping his arms around her as they stood in the elevator. Like airplanes, elevators were a bit much for Keith, though much more tolerable then planes.
"I'll have to take you to one sometime" He said, smiling lightly, sighng in relief as the doors slid open.

Shaye yawned, eyes flickering as she sniffled and coughed again. She still felt sick, but thankfully she was able to keep down her non existant stomach contents.
"That's good" She said, her voice slurred with exahustion.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 6:53 pm

Andy shrugged. "Doesn't sound like it would be very fun." She said, holding his hand as the elevator doors closed. She smiled at him as he wrapped his arms around her. She led him out of the elevator and down the hall.

"Go to sleep, Shaye." Zero said.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 7:01 pm

Keith sighed, "It's not like that damn ball love, that was boring" He said, "A vampire club, just for our kind and the few humans whom know about us, is amazing" He said simply, letting her lead him around.
"Personally, in comparison, I find humans boring, predictable" He shrugged, looking into the room where the so-called party was being held.

Shaye sighed, "Mmm, but I'm comforable" She said, sighing contently. "And you smell like wet dog, which makes it decidedly harder to sleep"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 7:12 pm

Andy nodded. "Hmmm. That sounds much better. Do you know where a club around here is? We can ditch this and go there." She offered, looking in at the human party.

Zero snorted. "Too bad."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 7:17 pm

"No, I'll look into one for tomorrow night" He said, shrugging and smiling at her. "Let's just chill with the locals tonight" Keith said, glancing around, the place looked pretty packed, and the DJ sounded half decent, he could handle this. Andy was fairly hardcore , but by Keith's standards, she was a baby. He chuckled, pulling her close, "Wanna dance?" He breathed in her ear.

Shaye sighed, "Tough that you smell? Or tough, I'm going to sleep?" She muttered, shaking his head and laughing softly.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 7:02 pm

Andy looked at Keith and smiled, nodding. "Yeah. Come on." She said, grabbing his wrist and pulling him into the room.

"That I smell." Zero answered.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 9:31 am

Keith chuckled, letting Andy drag him along into the sea of dancing bodies. He sighed, spinning her, as they reached the center of the dance floor, and pressing her against him, a small smile on his face.

Shaye laughed, "Ah, okay" She said, wrinkling her nose and sneezing again. Damn her stomach hurt, it felt like it was being twisted in knots.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 3:03 pm

Andy smiled as Keith began to dance and she joined him.

Zero nodded, rolling his eyes as she sneezed.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 3:07 pm

Keith sighed, keeping Andy close to him, mainly due to the crowded dance floor, though he did, really just enjoy holding her.

"Don't roll your eyes at me" Shaye said, narrowing her eyes at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next