Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 3:52 pm

Zero nodded, wrapping his arms around her waist.

Andy pulled away. "Especially with you." She teased, kissing him again.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 3:58 pm

Shaye sighed, snuggling against Zero's chest.
"I missed you" She said softly, tears spilling down her face at the emotion behind her words.

Keith laughed, "Nope" He said, letting his arms loosen before letting her go.
"But I think I enticed you stay"
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 4:02 pm

Zero sighed. "I missed you too." He said sadly.

Andy sat back up on his hips. She grinned at him and then cocked her head to the side, looking at him.

Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 4:03 pm

Shaye sighed, cuddling against him.
"Never again" She muttered softly, looking p at him with tear stained cheeks and glassy eyes.

Keith sighed, looking at Andy with a devilish grin.
"What?" He purred.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 6:25 pm

Zero nodded. "Agreed." He said.

Andy smirked seductively. "You're to good looking for your own good, did you know that?" she teased, playing with the buttons on Keith's button up again.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 6:27 pm

Shaye breathed what could only be described as a sigh of relief.
"Come on, let's go home, since you're such a worry wort" She teased.

Keith laughed, "I disagree, I'd say I'm the perfect amount of good looking" He teased.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 7:25 pm

Zero snorted again. "Right." He chuckled.

Andy scoffed. "And I'd say you're so full of yourself." She muttered, narrowing her eyes at him.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 7:28 pm

Shaye chuckled, unwilling to unwind her arms from his neck.
"You are" She teased, smiling at him.

Keith smirked, "And yet, you love me for it. I mean, if I recall correctly, you chased me around" He teased.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 7:30 pm

Zero rolled his eyes. "Okay."

Andy gave him an oh-really? look and rolled off of him. "Because that, my darling, is not what I remember."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 7:32 pm

Shaye sighed, still snuggled against Zero.
"Right, first you tell me your never going to stop worrying, and now your patronizing me? Sheesh" She said, shaking her head.

Keith laughed, "Oh really, and what do you remember?" He challanged, arching an eyebrow at her.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 7:34 pm

Zero nodded. "My job."

Andy looked at him, returning his arched eyebrow. "Wait... Which point in time are we talking about?" she asked, narrowing her eyes playfully.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 7:36 pm

Shaye sighed, "So your job, therefore, is to be a worrywort" She said, kissing him on the cheek. She laughed, feeling Diesel brush against her leg, though she still hadn't moved, a content expression on her face.

"When we met, Zero brining you home, new vampiress and everything" He said, "You followed me around the house for a month"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 7:38 pm

Zero nodded simply, reaching down and petting Diesel as he brushed against Zero's legs.

Andy scoffed, now sitting on the other side of the bed. "That's because I knew who you were before you knew who I was. And, plus, I didn't follow you around. You just happened to be going where I was going at the same time."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 7:42 pm

Shaye sighed, "Come on then, since you seem so unwilling to take the first step towards the house" She teased, finally allowing her arms to slip free, before staggering and just managing to catch herself.

Keith laughed, "Right, like the shower? Did you, or did you not wait for me outside the door, then proceed to follow me to my bedroom?" He teeased.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 7:45 pm

Zero shrugged. "You were stepping on my foot." He said seriously.

Andy scoffed. "Whatever! I did not!" she said, throwing a pillow at Keith's head.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 7:47 pm

"Cause I'm oh so heavy" Shaye muttered, stepping away from him and shaking her head. She glanced up as the sky opened up, and rain began to pour down on them, soaking them nearly instantly.
"Lovely" She grumbled sarcastically.

Keith laughed, "Did so" He teased, "Zero made you stop eventually, if I recall" He winked, to show her he was teasing.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 7:50 pm

Zero shrugged. He glanced up at the rain, but it didn't bother him, so he took hold of Diesel and Jet's leashes and started back towrad home.

Andy looked offended and looked awya from him dramatically, turning her face completely away from Keith, whom was still sprawled on the bed.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 7:52 pm

Shaye sighed and trailed behind Zero, muttering under her breath in an annoyed fashion. Finally they reached the house and she dashed inside the coat room, dripping water everywhere.

Keith smirked at Andy's attitude, "I'm teasing love" He muttered, rolling his eyes at her back.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 8:00 pm

Zero shook his head, listening to Shaye behind him. He let the dogs play in the rain while he stood outside and watched.

Andy smiled, turning back to him. "I know." She murmured. She approached him slowly, returning to his side and laying her head on his chest, just below his chin, wrapping her arms around him.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 8:02 pm

Shaye watched Zero, stripping her wet clothes off right there, standing in only her under garments.
"Not coming in?" She asked, arching an eyebrow at him.

Keith sighed, smiling as she came to him. His arms wrapped around her, kissing her forhead contently.
"If it's any concelation love, I thought your were the most stunning creature I'd ever laid eyes on" He said, smiling softly.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 3:27 pm

Zero looked at her. "I'm going to let the dogs in first." He said, gesturing to the dogs playing in the rain.

Andy smiled. "Really? Because I thought the same thing." She said.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 3:28 pm

Shaye shrugged, "You're gonna be standing there for awhile, they love playing in the rain" She said, laughing softly. She disappeared up the stairs, leaving the door open, because she appeared a moment later wearing her robe.

Keith laughed, "Yay" He teased, though he really was touched.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 6:35 pm

Zero shrugged. "I know."

Andy smiled. "I love you." she murmured, curling up next to Keith.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 6:43 pm

Shaye came back downstairs, smiling at him as she sat down in a big chair, curling up with a book. She looked shaky and pale, not normal, vampire pale, sick pale.

Keith curled Andy in his arms.
"I love you to"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 6:50 pm

Zero smiled back at her and then threw another stic for Jet and Diesel to chase after.

Andy sighed, scooting closer and kissing his chin gently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next