Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 7:46 pm

Keith growled again, "No, I'm actually an alien" He said, rolling his eyes sarcastically.
"Well duh I'm protective" What kind of idiot knew their names, but not their relationship. He snarled, his dangerous fangs visible as he once again tugged on the chains, damn it all, he just wanted to get to Andy.
He had a feeling this was a bad situation, well beyond bad actually, no one knew where they were, and were far to caught up in their own issues to stage a rescue mission.
"Well, you know who we are, so who the hell are you?" Keith snapped.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 7:06 pm

The man briefly coughed into his balled up fist. "My name isn't important." He said, locking his eyes on Andy. "Where's the rest of your group?" the man asked, eyes flickering from Andy to Keith and back.
Andy scoffed. "Oh, so you can go kidnap them too? Hardly."
The man smiled a smile that held no humor, just annoyance. "Your sracasm gets tiresome, bloodsucker." The man said, suddenly harsh.
Andy's eyes widened a bit when he called ehr bloodsucker. "Excuse me?" Andy demanded, her hands pulling harder on the chains.
The man pressed a button and door flew open across the room, under the screen. Five large men filed out, smirking at Andy and Keith.
"Werewolves." Andy breathed. The men dropped on all fours, hair covering their skin and their ears becoming pointed and flat against their skull as they transformed. They opened their mouths, sharp dangerous teeth, surrounded by thick saliva winked at Andy as one approached her. She shied away and whimpered again. The other four sat down on their haunches, three watching Keith, the other one watching Andy.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 7:16 pm

Keith snarled, "You keep your filthy hands away from the rest of our family" He snapped, eyes narrowed at the screen. His eyes shot up as the door opened, looking at the werewolves, narrowing his eyes, barring his fangs.
"Lovely" He hissed, glancing warningly at the werewolf near Andy. Why in the hell were they here? What had they done? He growled again, once again trying to break the chains, trying to protect Andy. That was the only thing on his mind, protect Andy.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 7:23 pm

The werewolf seemed to laugh as Keith struggled to get away from the chains and wall. "Keith," Andy said, her voice even. "Don't hurt yourself. I'm fine." She met the werewolf's eyes with an icy glare of her own. "Please. You're just making them happier." She said, her gaze never wavering from the smiling werewolf.
The man smiled and two men pushed him to the side. The men laughed. "The Pephilia Brothers?" Andy demanded. "Really?"
"Andriana! Keith!" The two vampires smiled. "What a pleasure!"
"Not for us." Andy spat.
The two vampires smileds widened. "We warned you. We needed you to fight. And you refused. Therefore," the older brother gestured around them, "you end up here."
Andy's lip lifted in a snarl and then she looked at the werewolf as it sat on its haunches and stared at Andy.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 7:27 pm

Keith growled, but relaxed, slightly. He glanced up at the two vampires, "Fantastic" He groaned, shaking his head and snarling at the vampires.
"You need to bloody realize you don't own us. We do what we want, and none of us had any damn desire to get caught up in another one of your damn messes" He snapped, rising to his full hight. He was suddenly very relieved that they had no idea where Shaye, Adrian, Zero and Jay were, the girls had no idea what this was, and Zero would have an absolute shit fit. Adrian, well, that was another story in itself.
"So, care to explain why we're in this situation? This can't just be petty revenge"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 7:32 pm

A werewolf approached Keith, snarling as Keith rose to his full height. "Keith," Andy begged. "Please sit down." the werewolf infront of her smirked evily and then barked at the other. The other snarled, but tossed his massive head, sitting back down.
"Now now," The older brother said.
"Keith, if we tell you everything..." The younger brother began.
"We wouldn't have any leverage." The older brother finished.
Andy raised her chin a bit to look at the Brothers. The Brothers exchanged a look.
"You aren't going to get to Zero. He's not stupid. He won't risk the rest of the family for us." Andy said it, but knew it was only half true. He might hide the others first, then come after them. Thank God they couldn't get ahold of Zero. He'd be rushing over here faster than Andy could blink.
"We're big kids," Andy said, "We can take care of ourselves."
The Brothers just smiled, said "We'll see.", and shut off the screen before Andy could say annything else.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 7:46 pm

Keith growled, hissing at the werewolf, ignoring Andy and her begging. He was ready to rip the damn thing's head off.
"Whatever" He hissed at the two of them, watching the brothers disappear.
He hissed in annoyance, straining on the chains again, trying to break them. He was so beyond pissed off right now, all he wanted to do was tear the walls down.
"Andy, I doubt they'll get ahold of Zero, he wont risk the others, and Adrian, well, neither will he. We'll get out of this" He said, his voice reassuring.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 11:10 am

Andy nodded, gulping. There was a whistle and the werewolves loped out of the room quickly. Andy released the breath she hadn't realized she was holding and began to pull uselessly at the chains again. She looked at Keith, then closed her eyes, imagining, thinking back to any books she had read about escapes or metal.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 1:52 pm

Keith had slowly been twisting his chains together, he was positive he could snap them, he just had to do this right.
He glanced at Andy, smiling at her reassuringly, tugging sharply, and was rewarded with a snap. Free, well relatively, he couldn't get out of the room.
Sighing, he rused to Andy's side, his arms aching, as he wrapped his arms around her, crushing her carefully to him.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 2:59 pm

Andy sighed and leaned into Keith as he wrapped his arms around her. Andy then held up her arms to Keith, silently asking him to break them. They would figure a way out of this. They always did.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 3:02 pm

Keith sighed, understanding her silent question.
"Of course love" He said, reaching up and tugging the chains until another ominious snapping sound, and she was free. His arms went back around her, and he held her close, rocking her lightly, trying to calm himself, and her down.

Shaye sighed, eyes flickering open, she had fallen asleep, which sucked, but she figured it just proved Zero's point more for him.
"Where's my laptop?" She mumbled, she distinctly remembered looking at her computer, buying a dress, and now it was gone.

Adrian sighed, stroking Eva's head, lying in bed, eyes closed, though wide awake. He didn't know what was going on, he still felt so cut off from the world, alone. He looked around, though it was a useless gesture for the blind vampire.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 3:06 pm

Andy wrapped her arms tightly around Keith, burying her face deep into the cloth of his shirt. She swallowed deeply and tried to keep herself from looking up.

Zero looked up. "Bedside table," Zero answered, looking back down at his book. He'd put it there after Shaye had fallen asleep. Zero was trying to ignore it, but he felt a strange tugging in his stomach, it usually meant something was wrong.

Jay looked over at Adrian. "What's wrong?" she asked, standing from her spot on the end of the bed.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 3:13 pm

Keith held Andy tightly, "Dont worry love, we'll get out of here" He said, kissing her forhead and looking down at her, a calm expression on his face.
"I mean, come on, look who we're dealing with, utter morons" He said with a small grin, trying to make light of the situation.

"Mmm, thanks" Shaye muttered, looking at Zero through tired eyes.
"What?" She asked, rubbing her eyes tiredly. She wasn't sure, but something felt off, at least, Zero looked off.

Adrian sighed, shaking his head and shrugging.
"I have no idea, something just doesn't feel right" He muttered, sighing and still absetmindedly stroking Eva's head.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 3:25 pm

Andy nodded. "You're sweet. Trying to make light of a situation that could get us both killed, very quickly if I might add." She said, face still pressed against his shirt.

Zero nodded. He shrugged. "Must've had some bad blood." He said.

Jay looked at him. "You too?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 3:36 pm

Keith rolled his eyes, "Ha" He smirked, "I wont let anything happen to you love, I thought you knew that by now" He said with a small sigh, stroking her hair affectionately.
"How do you think we're going to get out of here?" He muttered, chains had been one thing, but he doubted Zero could bust through the walls.

Shaye smiled softly, though it was affectionately, "That's what you get for eating sluts" She teased, resting her head on his chest, looking up at him clearly worried.

Adrian sighed, "Its probably nothing, me just being weird" He said wiith a small shrug.
"Sorry if I woke you up"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 3:44 pm

Andy sighed. "I don't know. But I'll figure out something." She said.

Zero, lightly moving Shaye of his chest, stood up fluidly and reached for his cell phone. "Something really doens't feel right though." He said, listening for Jay. He heard her, just fine, that meant there was something wrong with Andy. He swallowed, glancing at Shaye. "I'll be right back." He said, going downstairs to Adrian and Jay's room, knocking but pushing open the door before someone answered him. "Do you feel weird too?" Zero asked Adrian, almost ignoring Jay.

Jay looked from Adrian to Zero, clearly confused and suddenly worried.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 3:50 pm

Keith nodded, "Besides, I can deal with a few werewolves, they're basically absolutely useless" He said, chuckling and kissing her again.

Shaye frowned, wincing as he moved her, "Mhm" She grumbled, rolling so her back was to the door, mildly annoyed that he wasn't sharing his feelings with her right now.

Adrian growled instinctively as Zero busted into the room. He did that basically automatically now, just because he was semi-defenceless.
"Yea, something's off" He agreed, sitting up in order to better talk to Zero.
"Andy and Keith?" He muttered, it definately was something with Keith. Being biological brothers, he two were very close, and they definately had a bond, which was very apparent in this sense.
"Can't be Shaye, she's upstairs" He muttered, and Jay was next to him, which only could mean one thing.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 4:13 pm

Andy rolled her eyes and shook her head. "Not drugged, you can't." She said, kissing his lips gently.

Zero nodded. "It's Andy, definitly." Since he'd been the one that changed Andy into a vampiress, he'd always had a strong, definite connection with Andy. And right now, he could tell she was in distress. "Where'd they go anyway?" Zero asked, looking at Jay.

Jay grimaced. "Italy, I think. Southern." Zero cursed. "There somewhere between here and there. She isn't that far away." He narrowed his eyes in thought, turned on his heel, calling behind him. "Adrian? You coming?"
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 4:23 pm

Keith sighed, hugging Andy, "They won't drug me again love, fool me once.." He trailed off, still holding her against him protectively. He wouldn't let anything else happen, especially not to her.

Adrian sighed, "Yea, I suppose I am, but wait up" He growled, brushing his lips over Jay's cheek.
"Not gonna tell Shaye you're taking off?" He grumbled, carefully making his way from the room. He was definately not enjoying this whole blindness thing. He growled, grabbing onto Zero's arm, more just so he didn't smash into everything as they ran around, especially if they were going somewhere he'd never been, he'd be lost in seconds.

Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 4:29 pm

Andy nodded. "I love you." She murmured, her voice was terribly sad.

Zero nodded. "I am. Stay here." He said, pulling his arm out of Adrian's grasp and going up the stairs, four at a time. "I'm leaving. Something's wrong with Keith and Andy. We'll be back soon. I'm going to call a few friends of mine to protect you. They'll be lurking outside, don't freak out if you see them." He bent down and kissed Shaye deeply. "Call Jay if you need anything. Please don't hurt yourself anymore." He said, kissing his forehead again and then turning on his heel. "i love you Shaye." He said as he shut the door behind him. He let Adrian grab his arm again as Jay kissed Adrian's cheek one last time. Zero kissed Jay's hair, all while flipping open his cell phone. He led Adrian to the car and then went around to the driver's side. "I need protective detail." Zero began to speak into the phone as he shot down the driveway.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 4:36 pm

"I love you too, don't worry love" He said, keeping her crushed to his chest, rocking her lightly. "I wont let anything happen baby, you know that" He said gently, stroking her hair.

Adrian sighed, nodding as Zero took off upstairs to speak to Shaye.

"What? Oh, alright" Shaye said, sitting up worridly. She sighed, smiling weakly as he kissed her, "Got it, no freaking out" She said, trying to make herself feel better, via humor.
"Love you too, please be safe" She called, flopping back on the bed. She figured she should go down and join Jay, watch a movie or something, since well, who knew how long they'd be stuck here, alone, for.
She heard the car take off, and got up, changing into a t-shirt of Zero's, not bothering with pants, and wandered carefully downstairs.
"Hey" She said, sitting down on the bed next to Jay, smirking as Eva stuck her big head in her lap.

Adrian growled in suprise as Zero grabbed him, leading him to the car.
Sliding in, he stretched out, "Nice car" He said softly, knowing it was new. He could tell. He glanced at Zero as he spoke on the phone. Protective detail? Well that was reassuring.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 4:44 pm

Andy gave Keith a sad smile. "You know me. I picture the worst and nothing else." She said.

Jay looked up as Shaye came and sat down. "Hey." She said, pulling her knees up to her chest, shivering lightly. She covered her legs with a blanket and offered the other half to Shaye.

Zero smiled. "Thanks." He said to Adrian. "Yeah. I'll be back soon. Just a few guys. There won't be much trouble. No one even knows the house is up there." Zero was talking back into the phone. "Thanks." He said. Then he closed the phone. "Want to try Keith's cell phone first?" Zero asked, looking at Adrian breifly before turning to head out of London.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 4:48 pm

Keith sighed, "I know" He said with a small smirk. "But, you have me, and that has to be something" He said, kissing her again, trying to reassure her.

Adrian sighed, "I suppose I can try Keith" He said, sliding his phone from his pocket. The vampire had been teaching himself brail, and the phone was designed as such. Sighing, he dialed the number, holding it to his ear, only to hear it go straight to voicemail.
"It's turned off, or he doesn't have it" He said, clicking the phone shut and sighing.
"Who'd you get to watch the girls?" He asked curiously. Jay he wasn't worried about, Shaye on the otherhand, well, she was a diaster.

Shaye sighed, sliding into the bed next to Jay, flipping the blankets around her legs.
"You alright?" She asked, she figured Jay was already worried about Adrian, which was understandable.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 4:55 pm

Andy smiled the best she could. "It does count for something." She said, kissing him back. "It counts for a lot." She said.

"Damn," Zero cursed, pulling up to the airport and jumping out of the car. He went aroudn to help Adrian out. "Uhh. Some guys I knew from my past. They owe me a debt." He smiled darkly. "Jay and Shaye will be fine with them around." He nodded and went up to the ticket counter. His phone suddenly rang. It was a text message. All it said was L'Hortoy, France. Zero was stunned momentarily. The text message was from Andy's phone number. "Two tickets for as close to L'Hortoy as we can get." The girl nodded and gave them two tickets.

Jay shrugged. "Worried." She smiled softly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 4:59 pm

Keith smirked, "Good" He said softly, holding her close. He sighed, turning so he could lean against the wall, and she could lean against him, her back to the supposed door.

Adrian sighed, letting Zero help him.
"Might be a trap" He muttered, hearing the phone go off, and then Zero get tickets for some weird place in France.
"It's not like Keith not to answer his phone, and I doubt Andy would have her's, if he doesnt" He said, they had to be careful, cause if something happened to the two of them, not only were Keith and Andy screwed, but so were Shaye and Jay. He sighed, still carefully holding onto Zero, not wanting to get pushed away by the impending crowd.

Shaye nodded, "Same" She said, reaching over and squeezing Jay's hand.
"They'll be fine, and so will Keith and Andy though. I mean, they're tough as hell" She said gently.
"Even Adrian"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next