Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 5:02 pm

Keith smirked, "Of course I still want to marry you" He said, sighing and shaking his head at her.
"You're a dork, but, I suppose your my dork" He said, kissing her lightly. He sighed, "You've literally made me the happiest man in the world" He said gently.

Shaye nodded, "He's definately a tough one"
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 6:47 pm

Andy smiled and kissed his cheek. "I honestly don't know why you want to marry me. All I am is trouble." She said.

Jay nodded. "Yep."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 8:18 pm

Keith sighed, "I suppose I'm insane" He said, shrugging, kissing her cheek affectionately. He honestly couldn't believe this was happening. He was so overjoyed, he could barely comprehend what had just happened.

"Sooo, let's figure out something to do" Shaye said, nudging Jay and glancing at the dogs, all of which had somehow managed to take up more of the bed then the two girls.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 9:30 am

Andy smiled. "I'm happy your insane." She murmured. The wolves barked, simultanously, making Andy jump. She'd almost forgotten they were there. There was a loud buzzing and then the wolves rose to their feet. "aAdrian and Zero must've gotten here." Andy murmured.

Zero, Adrian on his arm, was walking down the street in L'Hortoy. He sniffed and could smell Andy and Keith clearly. "They've passed here recently." Zero murmured, mostly to himself. The annoying, startling scent of dog sent Zero stumbling back a step. Zero quickly caught Adrian. "Adrian," Zero whispered. "Can you smell Adny or Keith around the smell of werewolf?" He asked, praying the blind vampire on his arm could.

Jay nodded. "Well we can't leave the house."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 3:52 pm

Keith sighed, nodding.
"Lovely, let's just hope they're smart enough to realize what they're getting into" He said, still holding her close, protectively.

Adrian wrinkled his nose at the smell of dog.
"Ew" He grumbled, suprised at Zero's stumble, and then he was caught again.
"Yea, I can" He said, shaking his head and sighing, "Um, they're this way" he tugged Zero's arm, nodding down what apepared to be a side street.

Shaye nodded, "Yea" She agreed, sighing in annoyance.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 4:19 pm

Andy nodded, burying her head against Keith's shoulder as the dogs growled and snarled.

Zero gave a small look skyward, a silent prayer thank you. He let Adrian lead the best he could, hoping that they were close.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 4:21 pm

Keith sighed, rubbing Andy's back.
"Don't worry love" He said softly, kissing her head and keeping her pressed against him, safe.

Adrian stopped in front of a large building. He could sense it, "They're close, but so are a ton more werewolves" He grumbled, wrinkling his nose. Man that was a disgusting scent.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 10:03 am

Andy shuddered lightly, just as the Brothers walked back into the room. "Seperate them." The older Brother yelled at the lead werewolf.
"Seriously?" Andy demanded as the werewolf transformed back to human, yanking Andy up by her hair, so hard, she yelped. The othr werewolves were suddenly surrounding Keith so he couldn't go after the lead werewolf. Andy growled as she was shackled all the wall across the room from Keith. "Please, Keith." Andy begged. "Don't fight them." She knew he would try to.
The Brothers laughed as the lead werewolf went back over and locked Keith to the wall also, then he transformed back to a wolf, going over to guard Andy.
Andy gave the werewolves that walked over to her a steely glare, that made the lesser wolf skid to a halt. The lead wolf barked at the lesser wolf and the lesser wolf shook his head, as if waking up from a dream, and quickly took up his spot by the lead werewolf, glancing over his shoulder periodically at Andy.

Zero cursed. Then he narrowed his eyes in thought. "I wonder in Bane's still around..." He murmured to himself, opening his cell phone. He dialed a number and it was picked up fairly quick. "Bane?" Zero said into the phone. "Nice to hear from you too, buddy." Zero said sarcastically. "You still near L'Hortoy?" Zero asked. "Good. I need you." Zero paused to let Bane speak. "I don't know where we are. You're going to have to sniff us out." Zero sighed. "What are we facing? Werewolves. Lots of 'em. Bring the whole clan." Zero said, and with a farewell, hung up the phone.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 9:52 pm

Keith let out a feral snarl, scaring the wolves closest to him. He jerked forward, long fangs ripping into the nearest creature, savouring the blood as it ran down his mouth. He completely Ignored Andy, that was until, one of the lesser wolves slammed into him, shoving the male vampire into the wall with brute force, knocking him into senselessness. He winced, slipping down the wall, blood still running down his face. He groaned, shaking his head, eyes flickering as he tried to stay awake.

Adrian stood still as Zero spoke on the phone.
"Well atleast we'll have some backup" He said as the phone shut. He glanced around, inhaling deeply, "Mmm, yuck" He grumbled, shaking his head.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 12:20 pm

"Keith!" Andy yelled, jerking at her restraints. The lead werewolf snarled, but Andy still tried to get to Keith.

Zero nodded and waited a few moments. He could hear them, see the shadows moving. There were hundreds of them. He could smell them. Bane, with spikey black hair and in a long black duster, walked up behind zero. "Bane." Zero's greeting. "Zero. Are we ready?" Bane asked. Zero gave a sharp nod. "They're down." Zero pointed. Bane gave a swift jerk of his head. The vampires slunk forward, quiet, and they all started entering the building that stood over the spot where Andy and Keith were.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 2:50 pm

Keith coughed, blood sliding from his mouth still, a mixture of his and the werewolves. He shook his head, dragging up his eyes to meet Andy's, reassure her he was fine, which he wasn't. He felt awful, his head was spinning, like he had a concussion or something.

Adrian frowned, looking around, he could smell, feel the other vampires. He shifted his stance slightly, stiffining a snarl at Bane's sudden appearance, he didn't like not seeing things coming.
He moved with Zero, not ready to lose the other man's arm, he'd be screwed otherwise, and he wanted to make sure his brother was alright.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 6:02 pm

Andy continued to pull against the chains holding her to the wall. The skin around her wrists were turning red from the constant rubbing. "Keith!" she yelped. "Look at me! Talk to me!" She cried, pulling as hard as she could against the chains.

Zero gripped the sleeve of Adrian's shirt. "Don't let the werewolves know you need my help." Zero hissed. "You'll be the first they attack. We're going to follow the rest of the vampires. There, apparently, aren't as many werewolves as we thought." Zero said. "but there are still a lot." He cleared his throat as three vampires jumped on a werewolf. He quickly found the stairs and lead Adrian down them quickly, still helping him down them the whole time. There were four vampires in fornt of him and six behind them.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 7:43 am

Keith dragged his head up again.
''Andy, I'm fine. Just stop yelling'' He slurred tiredly. His head was pounding, his vision spinning, and the blood leaking from between his lips was definitely all his now.

Adrian nodded. ''No worries, I can fake, especially when it comes to fighting'' He growled. Letting Zero lead the way and set the pace. The vampire could hear everything clearly, which basically painted a map in his mind, helping him.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 4:39 am

Andy looked startled for a second, then she snapped out of it and fell against the wall. She watched Keith carefully.

Zero was opening and closing doors all the way down the hallway. They hadn't encountered any more werewolves so the whole group was still there. "Fan out, check all the rooms." Zero commanded. The vampires were off. "Stop," Zero hissed quietly at Adrian. "We're going to wait here." Zero waited for the vampires to check all of the other rooms.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 8:22 am

Keith winced, eyes closed, damn his head hurt, not to mention the room just wouldn't stop spinning, and now there were like ten times more werewolves. He sighed, still leaned against the wall, blood still dripping down his mouth, making a steady line to the floor.

Adrian was rather startled when Zero pulled him to a halt.
"Okay" He said offhandedly, wondering what the man was getting up to.
"What's up?" He asked curiously, making sure his voice was low enough that only Zero would hear. He frowned, inhaling deeply, "Keith's nearby, bleeding" He said, his deadly fangs appearing at the silent scowl that appeared on the vampire's handsome face.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 2:28 pm

Andy whimpered as Keith closed his eyes. "Zero... Adrian..." Andy whispered. "Hurry...." She begged to the two vampire whom she didn't know were out in the hallway.

There was a faint "Come here!" from the room at the very end. Zero led Adrian down the hallway and all of the other vampires, having found nothing, came to join them. Inside the room, there was a very heavy looking silver door and Zero could smell werewolves through the metal. "Stay back." Zero said to Adrian, leading the blind vampire to the wall. Zero went back to the door. He whistled and now could hear all the other vampires that were still alive coming to join him. He didn't know how many werewolves were in the room, but her wasn't taking any chances. With a small heave, Zero pushed open the door and all the vampires flooded in. Hearing a startled scream from Andy, Zero darted into the room. But not before he helped Adrian into the room also. The werewolves were finished off farely quickly and Andy was struggling against the chains around her wrists to get to a bleeding Keith. Zero helped Adrian to Keith's side and he dropped down next to Keith. "Zero," Andy begged. "Help me. Let me out so I can help him. Please." She begged. But Zero was more focused on Keith.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 2:50 pm

Adrian was more then surprised at what happened. Very suddenly there were loud noises, a horrific smell of wet dog, and then, as quickly as it began, it had ended. He heard Andy shriek out, and then, start begging. Feeling his way along the wall, he made his way to the vampiress, his hands finding the chains and ripping them quickly.
Latching onto her, he let her lead the way to Keith, whom he figured Zero was with.

Keith was extremely unaware of what had just happened. He was lost in
his own hurts, only aware of the blood leaking from his lips due to the taste.
"What's wrong with him?" Adrian muttered, he figured that's what everyone was all worried about, since Keith had yet to say anything, which meant something obviously was wrong.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 4:59 pm

"Thank you Adrian." She said, taking his arm and leading him back toward Keith. She dropped to her knees after letting go of Adrian. "Keith," She whispered. She looked at Zero. "break the chains please so we can get out of here." She said, focusing back on Keith. "he was slammed into the wall by a werewolf." She said. "He hit his head really hard." She said.

Zero saw something that glinted in the corner of his eye. He ignoired it, more worried about Keith than what was glinting from Andy. Zero broke the chains easily, being super strong and all. He lifted Keith up easily. "Get Adrian." Zero said as Andy scrambled up to her feet. She offered Adrian her arm as Zero carried Keith out of the room and toward the front door.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 9:51 pm

Adrian nodded his thanks to Andy.
"Thanks, I'd prefer not walking through walls" He said, still curious about the condition his brother was in. He was sure it wasn't good, considering everything that had happened, and what Andy was saying.

Keith groaned as he was moved. It was not pleasant considering his head felt about ready to split open. He still had blood leaking from his mouth, but now it was obvious that the back of his head was bleeding as well. His hair was matted and red with blood, his eyes flickered open for a second, uncfocused, before sliding shut.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 4:33 am

Andy nodded. She focused on Keith for a second, than down at her hand, than back up at Keith. She was glad she couldn't cry because she would've been bawling by now.

Zero's eyes flickered down to Keith as Keith groaned and Zero searched his face quickly with his eyes. Keith's eyes slid closed and Zero cursed under his breath, moving just a bit faster, but still in veiw of Andy.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 3:23 pm

Keith was in pain, that much was obvious to Adrian. The vampire shifted, sensing Andy's obvious distress. "He'll be fine" he murmured gently. Though he couldn't be at all sure.

Keith groaned again, the quickness of Zero's pace making him more dizzy and sick.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 8:50 pm

Andy sighed. "Thanks for trying." Andy murmured in return.

Zero slowed down as Keith groaned. His face tensed in a frown and he continued walking.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 9:15 pm

Adrian shrugged, "I do what I can" He said softly, "Besides, Keith's tough, you more then anyone should know that" He chide gently.

Keith relaxed slightly as Zero slowed down, his eyes still roving beneath closed lids. He didn't know what was wrong, but man did he ever feel awful.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 4:39 am

Andy smiled weakly. "I do know that. But he slammed into a concrete wall by a werewolf. I've been thrown through a concrete wall by a werewolf. They are so strong."

"Bane!" Zero yelled. The spikey haired vampire come from the shadows, Zero could feel the others moving around them. "I need a ride. Now." Zero demanded. "There are cars right down the street." Bane answered, keeping pace with Zero. "Get me one." Bane nodded, snapping at one of the vampires to and pointing to the door. One of them took off.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 8:12 am

"Yes, they are" Adrian agreed, shaking his head and wincing at the loudness of Zero's snapping tone.
"Though, being slammed into concrete headfirst has to be unpleasent" The blind vampire commented, shaking his head and wondering what was going on.

Like Adrian, Keith flinched at the sudden noise. His mind registered the name Bane, but that was about it. He had met Zero's old contact before, just he couldn't really remember that right now. In fact, he was having a hard time remembering a lot of things.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next