Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Lunch [1x1]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Ama
Verifier
Ama

Lunch [1x1] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch [1x1]   Lunch [1x1] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 11:24 pm

Lily flinched back when she caught Luis’ look. She caught a mess of things in his look, warning, knock it off, it’s not funny. She picked up on body language fast and that came from lack of using words to express things to other people. She took in sharp breth when she figured out what was going on. She shut her mouth when she turned around, putting her back to the situation. Not wanting to watch it. She’d have to get used to it, but if she could avoid it she could and she could now.
Lily listened to the conversation between the blonde and Luis. Vampire charm was a strong thing, she could hear that loud and clear by the way the blonde was acting, darting around the fact that vampires were real, and that she could become Draq’s lunch. The way she acted almost seemed scripted. Be oblivious and be non superstitious. She wondered momentarily if she had seen his canines or not. Not that it would really matter with her already drawn in. Or she assumed that was how it worked; Lily couldn’t see how a vampires charm could be broken, unless you had immense amounts of willpower. Or maybe not, she hadn’t been under one, she hoped that she wouldn’t ever be put under one but who was to say if she was or wasn’t. She didn’t know if Draq enjoyed doing that to people or if he didn’t. She also didn’t know if she would know if she was being charmed or not.
Lily kept her back turned when Luis spoke to her. “I’ll stay here.” Lily said, only looking over her shoulder to glace at Luis when she spoke to him. Unless Draq told her to come with, and she doubted that he would, she was going to stay here. She didn’t intend on being seconds. She didn’t know how Draq was going to be after he feed. He could be hungrier, or he could be content. She’d find out what he was like when he fed when he came back. She laughed mentally. He could forget about her too.
Lily picked up Luis’ measuring tape holding it out to Luis. “What did you need next?” Lily asked. By how Luis had reacted after Draq and the Blonde left she picked up that it would be best to forget that anything happened at all. She could play along with that easily enough.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: Lunch [1x1]   Lunch [1x1] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 7:21 pm

Luis watched the two leave with narrowed eyes, he'd doubted his look at Lily's reaction, wondering if he'd startled her a bit, but her following reactions had said she'd caught on. That was good, she was a smart girl, sadly unlike the unfortunate Blondie. He was still in pondering if the Blondie even was under Ross's charm. Usually when a human was trapped they were extremely obedient, giggly and happy, usually looking stoned or hypnotized in some way, and usually couldn't look away from the vampire at all. The blond girl could be out to prove a point or something, because she was obviously one of the non-believers in town. She was probably trying to show she'd survived a night with the 'vampire', unfortunately, she wouldn't. He didn't need to investigate any further to know that, she was his, the moment he'd kissed her it was clear due to his normal anti-social behaviors. Any attempt to save her would be countered with the instincts of an animal protecting it's to-be kill, it's claim. So it came down to having whoever protected her die and her, or just her. Unfortunately, just her was teh better option, there was no way out.
Luis nodded at Lily's response, she'd stay here, the smarter thing to do being the safer option. Of course from his experience once a vampire fed they were down for the night. Drunk, messy and unorganised, Lily'd have work cut out for her, and she could only pray Draq didn't take his meal home, because he was sure Draq would manage to coat the house in blood and gore like he'd done to Luis's shop, falling over, grabbing anything, laughing, stumbling around, sleeping for a few minutes, then doing it all again.
He shook the thoughts from his head with a shiver and looked at Lily as she wandered into the back again, fiddling with the measuring tape and asking what needed to happen next. He smiled gently as her ability to move on and wandered into the back with her. "What next? Well, now's a good time to get you all measured out. Height, Weight, lengths, etc..." We'll start with the measuring tape seeing as how we have it out already." He called Tom again, asking him to clean up all the stuff off the height/ weight scale, the same kind used in a Doctor's Office. "Okay," he muttered gently, still trying to clear his thoughts, "Hold out your arms nice and straight for me. Then we'll measure your waist, your legs, and chest. You can do any areas your uncomfortable with me doing if you want." He smiled up to her gently, measuring her arms length on both sides, the letting the roll drop to her legs to check that length of each side, and he paused at measuring her waist, looking up at her questioningly to see if she was comfortable with him doing it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkvampirelord.webs.com/
Ama
Verifier
Ama

PostSubject: Re: Lunch [1x1]   Lunch [1x1] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 1:15 pm

((I'm back home now, but my cousin is going to be her for another week or so. ^^))
Lily looked back at Luis shrugging. He’d been doing a good job of not touching her, and when he did it was brief. She had reacted to his touch tensing up momentarily but he was quick enough that she would tense and relax again. But not ever doing things before had its downfalls. She allowed Luis to continue to measure her, but when the tape slid around her waist, sliding closed, Lily flinched backwards, but the tape wouldn’t let her back. Lily looked at Luis her eyes hardening and narrowing. She moved into a crouching stance, her feet spread apart with her left foot slightly in front of her right. She looked and felt like a cat backed into a corner. Lily’s eyes shifted rapidly looking for the best way out. Lily raised a closed hand about to lash out at Luis, but her hand went to her mouth, covering it. “I’m sorry. I’m sorry.” She said, her words muffled not only by her hand but by clenched teeth. She didn’t know that she would react that way just from having a measuring tape but around her. Her mind easily confused it for something else that could hurt her even though she knew that it was just a plastic tape, but everything could be used as a weapon in her mind.
But, Lily did have to vent her instincts elsewhere. She had controlled them enough not to lash out at Luis, but they were still screaming at her, while she pushed them back. Lily and crossed her arm across her chest so she could reach her shoulder which she held onto tightly, tight enough for her sun tanned knuckles to turn white.
Lily slid the hand that was over her mouth under the measuring tape, pushing Luis’ hand away from her body. “I’ll do it.” Lily said her jaw still tight. Her eyes had started to water at this point, threatening to flow down her cheeks. She put her hand around the tape so she could feel if he Luis moved the tape in a direction that she was not comfortable with. The tape moving up closer to her neck would easily set her push her over again, and she hadn’t had time calm herself back down. If she could control herself from lashing out at Luis again it would be like finding the needle in the haystack. It wasn’t going to happen.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: Lunch [1x1]   Lunch [1x1] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 7:12 pm

Ooc: Oh cools! How was it?
bic;

Luis had tried to be quick about everything, and things had seemed to have been going well. But when Lily reacted the way she did, no matter his caution and expectancy of it, he was surprised, taken back. He stood almost frozen like a deer in headlights at Lily's crouch, at her narrowed eyes. Then as the hand rose threateningly to him, he flinched, only to have the hand meet Lily's mouth instead. He stared at her expression, and blinking away his surprise before muttering, "No. It's fine. I should have known better, I was warned and everything. He felt a bit stupefied, without knowledge of which hand he should be releasing to let the tape fall, he was more concerned with watching Lily and making sure she didn't have intentions to hurt him.
Maybe she would make it out with Draq just fine. She was feisty, that much was clear. He admired her spirit.
He watched Lily's eyes start to tear, and his own eyes saddened at the thought he'd upset her so with just a bit of plastic tape. As soon as she took the tape from him he let go and took a couple steps back, still watching Lily with concerned eyes. He cautiously edged over to her, marking down the measurement and sighing, "Done. Would you wrap the tape around your chest for me please?" It was something a lot of girl were uncomfortable with, but it needed to be done for the shirts to fit properly.
He made sure he kept a close eye on Lily, nervous, but not too nervous. Just...startled, and a bit upset he'd upset her because of his lack of thinking it through. He waited for Lily to do what he'd asked, watching her with concern and asking gently, "Do you need a tissue and a break Lily? I don't mind. You've probably had a stressful couple days with all the change and with Ross eating I doubt he'll be coming back soon. I may even have to drop you off after supper or something. Would you be okay with that Lily? I doubt Ross has edible food in his house, and we'd be fine if you ate with us." He would be fine with it, a good way of making up for invading her space like he had. He smiled gently, waiting for her answer.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Verifier
Ama

PostSubject: Re: Lunch [1x1]   Lunch [1x1] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 12:38 am

(( It was good. I'll show you pictures when I have them up if you would like.))

Lily shook her head. “No it’s not fine.” But she didn’t push it any farther knowing that it would go on for ages as to whether or not it was okay or not. He would say it was she would say it wasn’t it was better to give in sooner than fifteen minutes later. She was upset that she caused the atmosphere to swing again. She was upset and as always on edge, but he too become on edge because she had just tried to attack him. Lily rubbed her eyes whipping away the tears that formed in her eyes.
Lily took the tape and wrapped it around herself. “Like this?” She asked. She waited for approval before she lowered the tape, her thumb marking the measurement. She held the tape out to him waiting for him to take it from her, she figured they were done now since he didn’t mention having to measure anything else.
“Just a break.” Lily said quietly. With that she planted herself on the floor. She didn’t have the need for a chair. She leant forward her ink black hair falling away from her neck revealing a black Fleur De Li with a back lay of red vine like lines that twisted together into a cross like pattern. The cross extended from under her hair line to a quarter of an inch before her shoulders. Lily folder her hands over her neck “I don’t think stressful is even the word for it.” Lily mumbled, “And It hasn’t even been a day.” She laughed quietly. Not even a day and so much had already happened. Who could say what would happen next.
Lily shifted, moving closer to the floor when he mentioned eating with them. Eating with civilized people, that was a thought. Lily shook her head slightly. She didn’t want to; she couldn’t recall the last time she ate with a fork or spoon. Luis was right though, Draq didn’t have any edible food in his house. They had come into town for two…Three reasons: To get her food and clothes and Draq blood. Lily shook her head again. “No sir, I’m not really hungry.” Not only was that an obvious lie because of her body structure but her stomach growled to prove that she really was hungry. She sighed, obviously annoyed with herself, she was going to have to eat now with her lie seen through. “I haven’t…Your food will be too rich.” Chances were that good food was going to make her sick while she adjusted to eating such food. But that wouldn’t be any different than eating spoiled food and wrenching it back up.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: Lunch [1x1]   Lunch [1x1] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 6:36 pm

Ooc: Sure. ^_^ Btw, I won't be able to post for a bit. Short three day vication starting friday.
bic;

Luis sighed watching Lily upset herself by making the situation more dramatic in her mind. Maybe it wasn't fine, but he was. He'd gotten over it, so should she. It was nothing, done, happened and over with. Perhaps that was what he should have said instead of: "It's Fine." He watched her expressions, she seemed embarrassed. Poor Girl. It was sad in a way, because she was trying to be...normal, for a lack of a better word. But she'd never known different, until now, and she was frustrating herself over her own instincts. But he didn't lecture her for them, because she'd need them living with a vampire. You'd need to push the vampire around a bit, because when you had a big strong lion batting paws at you, you needed to be able to show what you liked and didn't. Even if the lion could get away with it anyway.
"Yes Lily, that's good." He took the measurement swiftly, the cautiously took the tape from her and placed it one the table. He was done measuring with the tape, the last thing she needed to do was stand on teh doctor's weight and height scale, which took two seconds, so he was more than okay with her taking a break. He did spot her tattoo before it was covered with her hands. He wondered what the cross could be for. But the Fleur-DE-Li, made sense, basically translating into Lily Flower. Lily being her name. The fact it was on teh back of her neck also made him hopeful for her serving Draq. If she had a priest purify the tattooed cross, Lily'd be vampirically untouchable. He found himself contemplating a tattoo cross for his own neck, but a tattoo also ruined most businesses, as it was unprofessional.
Lily had sat on the floor before he could offer a chair, but it seemed she was happier without on, so he merely pulled one up for himself and sat by her as she talked about her stress. "I bet, must be hard being put in a completely different world than you're used too. " He stared at the floor a minute, then back at Lily, then at the clock and sighing a minute. They'd be closing soon, it was almost six, not that it mattered. Tom knew the drill, and he could deal with Lily for as long as needed. Draq'd pay him back in something fancy, he knew that.
He frowned at Lily not only turned down his offer, but obviously lied. He doubted she'd eaten a full meal in years, and not a proper one her entire life. Lily had obviously picked up on his expression because she took off into stuttering, and then a response he both understood, and couldn't argue with. She was right. Garbage food and homemade food was to big a step for her body to take, and he didn't want her to be sick. So he settled for a blunt, "What do you eat Lily? You must find fresh things from time to time. Hotdogs, fries, I could make those things for you. Please, you're my guest. I'd hate to return you skin and bone to someone who couldn't feed you to save his life." Two things vampires couldn't do: restrain themselves from looking like asses, and cook.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Verifier
Ama

PostSubject: Re: Lunch [1x1]   Lunch [1x1] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 5:26 pm

(( Okay Have fun =D))

“It is, sir.” Lily said. “It could be worse.” She was right, she could have been ‘saved’ by Draq when she was starved into Euphoria. She’d been there once, a long time ago. That took weeks to recover from. She would be here if she wasn’t taken in for those few weeks. She had been luck and she was thankful to that person. She never knew who it was, she’d just woken up in the hospital, and she was told that all of her expenses were paid by a young woman. Then she was constantly sick unable to hold anything down, the only way she got any nourishment was through an IV. She eventually recovered, putting on significant weight, but she soon lost it all not having the same meals that she was getting in the hospital.
Lily flinched suddenly, and noticeably. A sharp pain ran up her leg. She knew that pain well enough. She needed to eat, it had been a while since she had anything significant to eat, and she was feeling that now. Lily shifted so she was sitting upright her legs in front of her. She lent forward so that she could reach her calf. She rubbed it quietly, it didn’t really help but it helped enough for it to be worthwhile.
Lily looked at Luis as she thought. “Fruits and vegetables.” That was simple enough. She stayed away from meats for a good reason. They required to much care than she had time for and the spoiled quickly. Eating rotting fruit caused less damage that eating spoiled meat. The same went for dairy. She would occasionally get a hold of a small carton of milk or sliced cheese, but that was rare.”Sometimes milk or cheese.” Lily said these things quietly, embarrassed that she had to tell someone what she ate. “Rarely Meat. If it is its pre cooked.. Fast food meat.” She laughed, “If you could call that meat.” She heard that comment a lot among the health fanatics that walked down the streets chatting with their friends about such things. She hated it when she heard people talk about food; It just reminded her of how hungry she really was. She had to reminders now, hunger pains and her own voice talking about food.
Lily stood up, flinching again as she put weight on her leg. She shifted her weight away from it. “I’m ready to do the rest of…” She paused unsure of what exactly they were going to do next. “Whatever you need to do next.” She rubbed the back of her neck laughing quietly.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: Lunch [1x1]   Lunch [1x1] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 6:18 pm

Ooc: Back ^_^
bic;
Luis smiled lightly, "Oh yes, it can always be worse I suppose..." On the bright side of things, it didn't look like Lily would be Draq's next victim anytime soon, and that was good. He hated to see a person go, even people like the cocky blond willingly walking to her doom. Despite his firm appearance towards Draq, Luis was sensitive to vampire behaviours. He had almost had a melt down over the blond, but he'd had to suck it up, because he refused to cry in front of his son, his newest customer, and the vampire which, like any predator, was attracted to distress in any form. All he could do is say his goodbyes and wish the girl's soul well, whatever might happen to it in it's passing. He really wasn't much of a religious guy either. Probably for the best too.
He blinked as Lily started to rub her leg as if it pained her. He wondered why it would hurt. Maybe to much work on to little fuel? That made sense he supposed. He frowned and asked, "Are you alright Lily? Something wrong with your leg?" He gave a half step towards her, then thought better of it. If she was snappy with him merely touching her for a few seconds, she wouldn't be welcoming to him being around her when she had a wounded leg.
"Fruits and vegetables," he repeated with a curious smile, "My wife Sara could make you a fruit salad if you'd like." He understood her lack of interest for meat and dairy, but they'd give her some tonight anyways, she looked skinny and weakened. Protein and calcium would be good for her. "We'll find something for you Lily. Don't you worry."
He glanced at her with a concerned smile as she stood up, then called to Tom again, "Tom, get Lily and apple, something t keep her on her feet until Dinner." Lily honestly didn't look like she'd last until Dinner at this rate, it made him relieved it was his family looking after right now, as apposed to Draq, who would neglect her needs until tomorrow, no doubt.
He watched Tom go, the teen heaving a sigh for getting up and walking back and forth so many times now, despite the glare Luis gave him for his rude behaviour. Though he did understand, it had been a long day.
Luis chuckled at Lily's comment, "I just need you to stand on the scale so we can see your weight and height..." If I dare know what the poor girl weighs.. He added mentally, pointing to the Doctor's Scale up against the wall. "After that I think you can just tell me what you like and don't like as far as colours and fabrics go. Then I think we'll be set, unless you have anything special. I think I'm just going to make you a basic wardrobe for now. Draq'll take you back no doubt for fancier clothes when the time comes." He watched Tom return with the apple and took it from him neatly. "The scale's sensitive, so you can't have the apple until you're off the scale, alright?"
Back to top Go down
Ama
Verifier
Ama

PostSubject: Re: Lunch [1x1]   Lunch [1x1] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 7:43 pm

((welcome back =D))
Lily’s body went rigid when Luis stepped toward her, but she didn’t act otherwise because he didn’t move toward her after that. “No. I’ll be alright. Too much walking around to day I guess.” She was lying again, but it made her feel better to think that he thought that she was alright. Maybe he wouldn’t fall for it but it was worth a shot.
“I would like that I think.” Lily said. She could recall ever eating something called a fruit salad, but it had fruit in it, it had to be good. “Thank for going through all this trouble.” She said. She didn’t like he had to do special things for her. It didn’t seem to make a difference to him but she was still unhappy about it.
Lily frowned unhappy that Tom was going to have to go out of his way to get food for her. She opened her mouth as if to rejected it, but she shut it remembering how that had turned out last time. It hadn’t worked and Luis knew that she was hungry now. There was no way around it.
Lily’s eyes followed Luis’ finger back to the wall. She nodded and moved toward it, she been on one before. She walked towards it occupying herself with remembering what colors she liked. Fabrics would be rough, she knew cotton and silk now, and that was about all. “No I can’t think of anything special.” She said standing on the scale. Lily hadn’t seen Tom come back and was slightly startled when he was there when she turned around to face Luis.
Her attention drifted to the apple though. It looked better than any apple she’d ever eaten. The skin was a rich red color, round, larger at the top than the bottom. A perfect apple shape. She smiled seeing it. She could eat that, in her mind it was perfect and she was hungry. She looked at it intently as if she was afraid that it was going to fly away.
Lily tired not to look upset when Luis’ said that she couldn’t eat it right now. But she was hungry and they were waving food in front of her. “Okay.” She said standing up tall figuring that that was what Luis would want her to do so that he could get the correct measurements.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: Lunch [1x1]   Lunch [1x1] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 12:32 pm

Luis smiled at Lily's reaction to the mention of a fruit salad, she obviously liked the idea. Good, they had something to work off of then. She liked fruit obviously, though he guessed it was because it was one of teh things she must eat most of the time, though he was surprised it wasn't things like fries, or half eaten hamburgers, things like that. But then again, who was he to know these things?
He frowned as Lily picked up on Tom's attitude, which made him a bit irritated with his son. Was getting an apple for a starving girl so bothersome? Luis didn't like the idea of Lily feeling like a burden, that too, was very bad for his business. He'd lecture his son about it later.
Luis placed the apple on the counter as it was given to him, in his more critical eyes, the apple was not perfect, it was bigger on one side then the other, the back had more of a greeny patch than teh front, not that it would taste any different there. It had a small bruise to one side, and a crooked stem. Though, of course, it was far from being inedible. Nothing to complain about at all, especially when the apple was organic.
He watched Lily eye it hungrily, and wondered for a moment if maybe he should have held off. It seemed more like he was batting her now more than anything. But it couldn't be helped, she'd seen the apple, it would only be cruel to take it away at this point.
H watched her stand up straight and wandered over to her side, glancing at the scale and recording teh measurement, which was indeed far under an average girl's weight. Poor thing. He let the metal piece to the side of the measure fall to the top of her head. Then he swiftly recorded that too, removed the piece, and turned to get Lily's apple for her. "We're done sizing you now Lily. The rest is just pointing and opinions. We'll show you our colour chart alright? You should tell us what colours you can't stand, and what colours are your favorites okay?"
He handed Lily the apple and lead her over to a color poster, from the right to left every color got lighter to darker, from white to black on every possible colour. The colours they didn't have could be ordered for Lily, and he didn't mind doing so at all. He pulled out a new list, split into two column titled colours at the top. One column labeled Likes, the other dislikes. He waited patiently for Lily to point out which colours she didn't like.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Verifier
Ama

PostSubject: Re: Lunch [1x1]   Lunch [1x1] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 10:37 pm

((Sorry it's uber short ^^"))

Lily stepped off of the scale nodding. “I can handle that.” She said smiling slightly. Lily took the apple from Luis. It was cool and smooth in her hands. She looked at it for a while, as if she was wondering when she would ever get another one. Like she always did. She brought it up to her mouth and nibbled on it knowing far better than to gorge herself on it. The slower she ate it the less sick she would feel, the last thing that she wanted was to throw up in Luis’ shop. The apple was sweet and tasted better than anything she had ever tasted. Not only that but the texture was firm, not soft and over bruised. Lily brought the apple away from her mouth momentarily. She had forgotten her manners in her hunger. “Thank you.” She said smiling obviously happy with it.
Lily followed Luis’ over to the color poster happily nibbling on her apple. There were so many colors. She looked at the poster. “I like the darker shades of Red, blue, green. “ She said pointing at them. “I don’t really like Brighter shades,” though the dress that she had picked out earlier was an exception to that. “Blacks are good too.” Lily looked at Luis and shrugged. “But I really don’t mind.” That came with not really getting to pick what she wore.
Lily continued to nibble on the apple as she thought some more. “I liked that..um..” She thought for a minute she was getting a head of herself by thinking of fabrics. “It’s blue, or most of what you had was blue. It’s rough.” She couldn’t think of another way to explain denim. “That looked nice.” She said.

Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: Lunch [1x1]   Lunch [1x1] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 10:52 pm

Ooc: Oh 'tis fine. Writer's block? Mines short too *sob* T_T
bic;
Luis watched Lily curiously as she took the apple, and despite her hunger, ate only very little at a time out of it. He'd expected something more desperate, like eat it as fast as she could sort of thing. She'd seemed far to hungery for such controlled eating. Nevertheless, he smiled as she thanked him and nodded. "Of course Lily, have as many apples as you want. Sara's a gardener, so we have a big apple tree in our backyard. You're welcome to come over anytime and pick as many as you'd like."
He wrote down what Lily told him, particularily the darker shades comment, that was important. Lily liked dark shades, and didn't like light ones. That was good, Draq'd probably snarl at him if he made Lily bright neon toned clothes. Big gothic leech that he was. He glanced at Lily's dress a moment and raised a brow. For someone who didn't like bright colours she'd certiantly picked a colourful dress. Oh well. She was the boss.
Luis blinked as Lily started going on about a fabric, "Blue and rough? Jean fabric? Denim you mean." He smiled friendily at Lily, "I can make you anything you want in denim Lily. Are you done with colours? He have fabric samples for you to look at." He pulled out metal ring, the same used for colour tags, holding many varieties of fabric with a name clipped on the side of each. "Here Lily, tell me what you like and don't, take your time." He shifted his weight to a different foot and leaned against the fabric covered counter with a smile, waiting for her response.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Verifier
Ama

PostSubject: Re: Lunch [1x1]   Lunch [1x1] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 11:22 pm

((Yeah ^^"))
“Yeah I think so.” She didn’t know the name so she wouldn’t know until she saw it. “I liked the longer pants.” She said smiling slight before she took a larger bite from the apple. Her stomach gurgled excepting it, but rejecting it at the same time. She was already starting to feel sick from eating. She had become used to being hungry, her mind wanted her to stop, it hurt, but her stomach pushed her forward and that was enough to keep her going. “She gardens?” Lily asked. She didn’t dare ask what else she grew that would make her mind ever more angry. “She must be good. It’s very tasty.”
Lily took the cloth samples; there were more fabrics that she knew about that was for sure. It was clear but the look on her face that she had seen so few. She just stared. Amazed at how many there were. She used her thumb to feel the top one. It was rough, but soft at the same time. She made a slight face. She didn’t like it, it was strange. Lily looked at the tag. Corduroy. “I don’t like Cour-der-roy.” She said butchering the name. She flicked through the packet, continuing to munch on the apple. “I like Cotton…what did you say it was..Silk?”
Lily stopped in the packet when she came to what was talking about before. She looked at the tag. Denim. “Yeah it was Denim.” She said smiling. She was lucky that it looked close to what it sounded like she would have never known otherwise. Lily stopped on another sample. It was kind of like denim, only smoother and it was a tanish color. Lily looked at the tag Khaki. She stared momentarily as if trying to figure out how to say the name of the thing. “Ka-ha-key?” She more like asked. “I like it.” she showed it to Luis figuring that she had killed the name of the thing.
Lily handed the packet back to Luis when she finished going through it. She didn’t like many of them. They felt so strange and weird to her. Maybe she’d grow to like them but right now she didn’t.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: Lunch [1x1]   Lunch [1x1] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 2:22 pm

Ooc: Aww, that's alright. I have that problem sometimes too. XP
bic;
Luis nodded, "You mean jeans then. Sure Lily, I can make you jeans." He heard her stomach make small noises as she ate, and he wondered if that was good or bad.He haoped he wasn't making her sick. But it was just an apple, surely if she ate fruit she'd be sued to eating a apples, apple cores and things. He couldn't help but shudder at the idea of eating someone else's apple core. Maybe he was getting to imagenitive for his own good. It wasn't really a welcoming thing to talk about in the first place, and he was no Fear Factor champion, if anything the opposite, unlike his son who would eat bugs of the ground on que for fun. Teens, what was wronge with them these days?
He nodded to Lily with a soft smile, "Yeah, she gardens and sells what she makes to the local farmer's market downtown. She just makes small pocket money really, but money is money no matter how you look at it, I suppose."
It was another Luis thing, he coughed and said: 'I suppose'. He said it a lot, put it on the ends of his thoughts a lot. He was just the sort of guy that supposed things rather than made them into pull on conctrette statements.
He smiled at Lily's comment, "You think so? She does try very hard. I bet she'll be happy to have you over for Dinner Lily. You're a sweet girl."
He pulled out the fabrics list and started jotting down her likes and dislikes as he'd done with the colours chart. He chuckled whenever she tried at a name, correcting her by repeating the words she struggled with. He nodded, "Yeah, that's right, silk. Lots of girls like silk, and you know you get silk from little silk worms. Facinating creatures really." He continued to jot down the names of fabrics she liked, assuming the ones she didn't mention where dont's.
"What about Leather? Did you like that? It makes nice coats." He reached over flipped through the ring until his came to the leather tag. He put the ring back as she handed it to him and looked over what he had so far, nodding.
"I can work with this no problem, I'll make you a basic wardrob out of this." He checked the clock, then muttered, "We're closed now. How are you? Still hungry?" Tom had already left and was warming up their old car while he waited for his father.
"It doesn't seem lik Draq's picking you up anytime soon. Depending on what you'd like, I could send you to Draq's, or take you to our place first for Dinner." He smiled pleasently, waiting for Lily's reply.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Verifier
Ama

PostSubject: Re: Lunch [1x1]   Lunch [1x1] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 10:38 pm

((I wish I could get rid of it but it shows up from time to time. though they say you only get it once really bad. I hope I'm done with that I couldn't do anything for a year with out hating it ><))

Lily frowned slightly. The farmers market was a great place to steal from, it was crowded, and people often didn’t watch when they were dealing with other people. She felt bad knowing that she had probably stolen from his wife. Lily had moved to the core of the apple. She did intend on eating the whole thing as normal. A sweet girl she was, maybe. To get things you had to be, but she knew that he had meant it as a complement. She smiled, “You think she would?” Though she was truly again nervous at the thought to meeting his wife. She didn’t know if she knew her by face or not. She could hope that she didn’t.
Lily said the name back to him when she was corrected making sure that she had it right. “From worms?” She said fascinated. “Strange. How?” She asked intrigued as too how you got from a worm to a fabric. That seemed impossible to her .
Lily felt the sample that Luis gave to her. “Leather.” She had seen this one before he said they made good coats and she did see a lot of coats like this. “I like this stuff. I’ve seen it before, in the winter.” She smiled. “It looked warm.” But then again anything looked warmer that what she had for winter. Light clothes. She was lucky that winters were not extremely bitter here.
She was glad that she gave him enough to work with. She did what Luis had told her too and Draq was right. Luis did explain things well enough for her to understand what to do. Lily pondered for a minute. She was hungry that was dead obvious. Draq wasn’t going to get her food while he was with his dinner. “I’ll come with you.” She stated finally.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: Lunch [1x1]   Lunch [1x1] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 4:34 pm

Ooc: Yeah? Well I'm sure it'll get better. Just press on through teh calm parts, and sooner or later you'll come to something exciting you can write lots on. Then it all comes pouring out, trust me. ^_^ Besides, it should pick up soon when Lily gets to Draq's place. Yay for drunk vampires! XD
bic;
Luis smiled and nodded, "Of course. I think she'd be more than happy to see you, gives her a break from the male ratio in the house." He chuckled lightly, they had a small family, three people: Him Sara, and Tommas. Two boys and only one girl, and despite Sara's large number of friends, he knew she'd appreciate the feminine company.
He hadn't pondered the stealing thing, and even if he had, it would make little difference to him. Lily's intentions for stealing didn't deserve a slap on the wrist, and besides, he'd doubt she'd ever steal again with a wallet as packed as Draq's was.
He smiled at her curiosity to silk worms, it was indeed, very fascinating and curious subject. "They don't make the fabric from the worm, but really the worm spins a thread, like a spider, and humans take those threads and weave them into silk. It's a very long process, very long. Just another one of Nature's marvels... Do you see much wild life Lily? When you were living on the streets I mean?" He'd guessed she'd see crows, pigeons, other scavenger birds, maybe some rats and mice, raccoons and things. But he wasn't sure. Why couldn't Draq eat animals instead of people? He guessed it was better not to get meddled in such things. Besides, he didn't want to get Draq or his revolting ways on his mind right now, not when he wanted a more cheery mood to his store.
He nodded his head at the leather as she inspected it, "Yeah. It makes very good coats, breaths good, keeps you nice and toasty in the winter. People come in to get custom coats here, put some fur on the rims and things. Leather can be very nice if you know how to handle it properly." He got a lot of people coming in to get their leather coats modified, add fur to the rims for winter, make them longer or shorter, things like that.
He waited patiently for Lily's answer, but he already had guessed what it'd be. Lily could go to the murderers food-less house, and put up with childish craziness, or she could come with him, and get a good meal, a peaceful environment, and friendly company. So when she did reply, her answer didn't surprise him at all. "
Luis nodded glancing at her apple core and asking, "You done? There's a garbage over there.." He pointed to teh trash can over by the door, making his way over to it and holding the door open for her. "The car's right out in teh front, Tommas has already started it, so just hop right in while I lock everything up alright?" He watching Lily with a curious look, they were having the vampire's maid over for dinner, it would be a very curious thing indeed to have at his table. He couldn't help but pity the poor girl though, being a vampire's maid wasn't all it was giving the allusion it was. Vampire's were messy, gruesome creatures. He locked the fabric room as Lily left it.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Verifier
Ama

PostSubject: Re: Lunch [1x1]   Lunch [1x1] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 9:06 pm

(( Yeah? :]
mm, gore and drunk vampires. even better x] ))
Lily listened when Draq explained Silk worms to her. “Wow.” She said still amazed that a worm had made the fabric that she was wearing now. Earthworms did not do that. “Do you have some?” She asked curiously, oblivious to the origin of the creatures and the price of them. “Wildlife? Nothing in town is wild.” Hostel but not really wild. They wanted food just like she did. They were thieves and scavengers like she was. She smiled, she knew what he had meant but she had to be smart every now and then. “Rats, mice, bugs, birds. Out in the country side Foxes, deer..” She shrugged not knowing why he wanted to know. “Why?”
Lily shot Luis a look, one that was almost hostel when he mentioned throwing her apple core away. She held it closer as if protecting it from being taken away. Her street ways were shining brilliantly. Protect your food no matter what. “No.” She said forcefully. She would eat the whole thing, seeds and all. She brought the apple core back to her mouth when she was sure that Luis was no longer threatening her food.
Lily nodded and followed after Luis to the door. “Thank you.” She said when she walked through the door. “Just out in front?” She repeated before walking towards the exit. She looked out with glass door before she pushed it open, tension rising immediately. She walked over to what she thought was Luis’ car. She glanced through the window looking for Tommas. She waved when she saw him and moved to the side of the car.
Lily looked at the side of the door, she seen others use these kinds of doors, pull the handle. Lily slid her fingers under the latch and pulled, smiling when the door popped open. “Luis said I could come for dinner.” Lily said before she climbed into the car, closing the door behind her. She had just finished the core off by this point. She sat quietly on the seat her fingers folded in her lap. She looked around the car her eyes wide as she looked at the interior. She did see that Tommas had a grey strip across his chest. Her curiosity got the better of her. “What’s this?” She asked light pulling on the top of the grey strip.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: Lunch [1x1]   Lunch [1x1] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 2:16 pm

Ooc: Horray for nonsense! X)
bic;
Luis chuckled and shook his head, "You have to have a good budget to get a silk worm, Lily, plus, they live in China, so it's a bit of a stretch to get ahold of one." Once again, Lily's lack of knowledge over fabric related things wasn't uncommon, he was used to talking about it, explaining it, not the silk worms usually, but it was all the same thing in his opinion. Fabric talk.
He frowned a bit at Lily's mention on wildlife, as if it puzzled him, but he soon caught on and nodded. "Well, if it doesn't talk, and bites you if you get to close to it, it's a wild animal to me." He nodded curiously at her list of animals, "I didn't know we had foxes so close to town, interesting." He shrugged at her question, "I was just curious really. I'd figure with all teh time you spent outside you'd see more animals than I would."
Luis did jump a bit as he was shot a glare for offering her to throw her food out. He paused, holding teh door open, startled for a minute, before calming himself and muttering, "suit yourself then." Maybe he should have thought about that more clearly before he'd done it. Lily was a streets girl, she ate apple cores, not just the apple. Of course she wouldn't want to throw it away. That made him feel a bit like an idiot, but whatever, he was no street person, he hadn't the slightest idea what went on out there.
He locked the fabric door as Lily passed, and nodded, "Yup, just outside. It's the red car, Tom should be sitting in the front. I'm just going to lock up the shop for a second..."

Tom was sitting in the red car, waiting for his father and Lily. He smiled as Lily waved to him, though she'd looked nervous at first. He wondered what was up with that? He did smile and nod however as Lily said she was coming for dinner, "Yeah? Alright then..." But he jumped a bit as Lily reached over and started pulling on his seat belt. "This?" he looked bewildered at her question. "You don't know? Haven't you ever been in a car before?" He glanced at her curiously, then answered, "It's called a seat belt, it saves you if you get in car accidents." He watched as is father came out and joined them after locking the front door. "See..." he muttered shyly, undoing the seat belt. "You have this end here, and you stick it in this end, and when you hear it click, you know you're secure. Then you just press the red button at the top to release it.... I can't believe you don't know this. Is this really the first time you've been in a car?" He twisted around to look at her in disbelief.
"Tom!" Luis growled, "Don't embarrass her. So what if she didn't know?" He flicked his son on the side of his head and muttered, "Just drive okay?" and Tom did.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Verifier
Ama

PostSubject: Re: Lunch [1x1]   Lunch [1x1] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 2:59 pm

“No. Why would I?” Lily lent forward craning to see what Tom was doing with the seat belt. Lily recoiled back into her seat his words after he explained how to use it. They seemed harsh to her even if he didn’t mean it that way. Lily stared straight back at Tom when he turned to look at her. She made sure that she caught his glance. Her face had taken a neutral expression, but her grey eyes reflected frustration and hurt from Tommas’ reaction. She was coiling back within herself. She had let her boundaries slide to much with Luis. “I can’t know everything about your world.” Lily said her words sharp. Luis’ did scold Tom for his reaction, but it didn’t make a difference as to how she felt about it.
Lily fumbled with her own seat belt trying hard to get it to co-operate, but it wanted nothing to do with her. She sighed in frustration shortly before the belt clicked in place. She wiggled under it uncomfortable. She pulled on the strip that crossed her chest. The look on her face showed clearly that she didn’t like it.
Lily tuned her gaze elsewhere once the car was moving. A small smiled returned to her face as she watched other shops, the trees and people go by. She knew the places that they were going by. Some of them she liked and others she didn’t. Lily wondered where they lived but she kept her mouth shut afraid of what Tom was going to say back to her. Lily occupied herself by messing with her seat belt. She didn’t unclick it but she pulled on it and let go allowing it to snap back into place. She was amused by how it always went back to the same place.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: Lunch [1x1]   Lunch [1x1] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 4:29 pm

Tom had fallen quiet after his father scolded him, though he was still listening to Lily's replies. So this was her first ever time in a car...wow, talk about no getting out much. She must have been bottom of the line poor, not just broke, but to broke to have a chance to get any money. No wonder she'd jumped at the chance to have a job. He restrained a smile at her comment: 'I can't know everything about your world.' His world? It was her world too. She was just...lacking an education it seemed. So maybe she'd been born poor, not gotten poor. But he still held his tongue, driving along quietly, following teh rules of the road, seeing as how he still only ad an N magnet on his car. He glanced in teh rear view mirror as Lily fidgeted constantly with her seat belt. He blinked, then shook his head, what a strange girl. He finally found his tongue.
"So Lily...you must have some real gust working for the all powerful vampire. Aren't you afraid he's...you know, gonna eat you and stuff?" He flinched as Luis shot him a warning glare, "What? I have the right to ask about her new job, don't I?"
"Don't push it," Luis grumbled sternly, pointing a finger at him. "Watch the road son."
Tom directed his attention back to the road, but kept talking, "Aren't you scared? I mean...regardless of if this guy is a vampire or not, he's definitely killed, is killing, people. Won't that be scary to witness? ...Hey!" He glared at his father as he was smacked over the back of the head. "I'm just curious!" he growled. Luis gave him another glare, and a finger in his face.
Tom sighed and went back to watching to road again.
"Sorry Lily," Luis muttered calmly, "My son can be a bit to cocky for his own good." He watched as they pulled up into the gravel driveway, to a small brown house. It was quite a step from Draq's mansion, small, one floored, humble little home, looking like it could room four or five people at max. It had a bigger yard though, nice flower gardens in front, and a sort of farming yard in the back. Luis slid out of the car and looked over to see his wife picking carrots in the back, dressed in a blue coat and worn jeans. He smiled and called out, "We're home dear!"
The lady lifted her head, she had long brown hair, and brown eyes, slender, but nothing like a model's figure, a sort of average lady. She wandered over basket filled with picked vegetables and fruits for dinner and snacks.
"Hello Luis, Tom..." She glanced at the new face and became puzzled. "Oh, hello. How are you?" She looked at Luis in slight confusion.
Luis smiled, "This is Lily, Ross' new maid. She's staying for dinner, do you think maybe you could make her a fruit salad?"
Sara blinked, then smiled and nodded, "Of course I could. Hello Lily, pleasure to meet you." She stretched out a friendly hand.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Verifier
Ama

PostSubject: Re: Lunch [1x1]   Lunch [1x1] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 10:12 am

Lily rested her forehead on the window her gaze flickering to watch things as they passed. The corners of Lily’s lips pulled back in half smile when Tom started asking questions. Luis had asked the something, wanting to know if she was afraid. They just didn’t get it. Did they? No, they wouldn’t it was silly to think that anyone other than those who lived her lifestyle would get it. She glanced up towards the front her gaze suddenly distant, weary and sad. “It’s better than getting your brains blown out.” Morbid as it was it was the truth.
Lily turned back to the window falling silent, though her gaze remained the same. Luis made it clear that he didn’t want to hear the questions that his son was asking for and apart from what she said she wasn’t going to say anything about it, respecting what Luis seemed to want. Lily waved her hand dismissing Luis’ apology. “It’s no bother.”
Lily again fumbled with the seat belt trying to get it off. Once she had she was glad that it was gone. It was restraining and suffocating. She got out of the car when Tommas and Luis did following behind them, almost like she was hiding. She was nervous about this ordeal, but she could still see when Sara approached them. Lily looked at the basket that she was carrying, such pretty food. She smiled happily after eating the apple she did feel slightly better, and she was suddenly feeling like a bottomless pit. Controlling that kind of hunger was not possible anymore.
Lily smiled when she was introduced to Sara, but she was uneasy when Sara held her hand out to her. It was a friendly gesture, but to her it was one to be weary of. Twist the arm right and you’re on the ground before you know what’s happening to you. She wearily looked at her hand and then at her. After a few moments Lily extended her own hand, clasping Sara’s. She shook it quickly and tensely. Lily dropped her hand back to her side. She smiled knowing that Sara didn’t know why she would be weary of a simple gesture. She hoped to lighten anything that may have been caused by her reaction to Sara offering her hand to her.
“Your Sara right?” Luis had mentioned her once back at the shop. She hoped that she remembered correctly who that name was connected to. “It is nice to meet you too. You have a pretty house.” She smiled again tilting her head to the side slightly so she could see what was growing behind her. Something red caught her eye, her smile widening, her eyes growing big. “Are those strawberries over there?” Lily asked pointing. She loved them and ate them when she could. That wasn’t often which made them more of a treat…but then again any kind of food in general was a treat.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: Lunch [1x1]   Lunch [1x1] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 1:47 pm

Tommas' reaction to Lily's one sentence answer was soundless. He merely blinked, and made a light face at knowing that. Was it better? Getting the blood sucked out of you seemed a lot more stretched out and painful than merely getting shot in the head. But who was he to say? He'd never experienced either, and didn't plan too.
Sara smiled at Lily. She was indeed, very happy to have some feminine company at her side. But she did catch the hesitation and anxiousness behind Lily's taking and shaking her hand. She wondered why? Just shy maybe? Sure, she'd go along with that. Lily was shy.
She chuckled softly, innocently a Lily's question, "Yes, I'm Sara." She looked back to her house and smiled at Lily's comment. "You think so? It's not much, but I try to make it look decent. Not that the boys help," she shot them both a playful scolding look, and Tom merely rolled his eyes and wandered past everyone to get inside.
Sara watched him, but her attention was drawn to Lily again as she mentioned to the strawberry patch. "They sure are. Tiny little things though, I can't seem to make them grow big enough to be a marketable size. But they make a good treat...pick as many as you'd like, in fact, would you like to gather some fruits with me for you salad?" She blinked as Luis coughed softly.
"Lily's our guest Sara, we shouldn't be making her do chores," he grumbled.
Sara put her hands on her hips, though her expression remained friendly and playful. "And how do you know she doesn't want too? It isn't a chore to me. Picking things from the garden is the best part, besides eating them." She chuckled and Luis shook his head at her.
"Whatever Lily would like to do...Tom has a PS3 if you'd like to do that instead, or we have books and things..." He as cut off and Sara stuffed the vegetable filled basket into his arms. "Take that inside please?"
Luis sighed and gave her a look, "Fine."
Sara smiled back sweetly and kissed his cheek, "Thanks Hun." Then she looked at Lily, "Well Lily, it's up to you. Be cooped up inside or come pick some fruits and veggies with me for dinner... You're living with Roscuro right? The vampire with the really big house? If you'd like, I could end you a cook book, because I doubt he'll cook for you." She gave Lily a wink, then wandered off towards the shed to get another basket for fruit, now knowing she was having to make a fruit salad, she'd need more fruit.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Verifier
Ama

PostSubject: Re: Lunch [1x1]   Lunch [1x1] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 10:56 am

Lily looked at Luis when he grumbled about her doing work. She didn’t have a problem with helping out with supper by picking things with Sara. She had come unexpectedly it was the least that she could do. “I don’t mind, sir. Really I don’t” She smiled to be more convincing. “Besides. I get to eat.”
She blinked a few times. “..a PS what?” She asked confused as to what Luis was actually talking about. She didn’t know anything about electronic games let alone what the names of gaming systems were. She was interested in what it was that Luis was telling her about but she would much rather be outside than in the house. She was going to get locked up in Draq’s house later on.
Lily was also sure that she could read all that she wanted at Draq’s house. She did know how to read, but not to the level that people her age could. She didn’t get to hold a book very often, and if she did she didn’t read a lot of it due to lack of time. “No I’d rather stay outside. I’ve been inside all day. It’s strange.” She said. That was a true thing. To be inside four walls all day was a strange thing to her. It never happened. Maybe three walls but not four.
Lily nodded when Sara asked if she was staying with Draq. “Since last night.” Lily said. Lily looked at Sara slightly confused, “A cook book…” She repeated back, “Those are the ones with the recipes in it right?”
Lily watched Sara walk away from her. She was unsure of what to do. Her manners only stretched so far. Sara had offered her the strawberries that she had asked about earlier but she was also walking away from them. She looked between the two unsure of what to do.
She finally settled on following after Sara. She didn’t know where Sara was going but she was helping her pick things so she needed to know where she was going to have to go. Lily took off across the lawn to catch up with Sara, once she caught up to her she followed her like a shadow.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: Lunch [1x1]   Lunch [1x1] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 8:53 pm

Being as how Luis had already taken off, using the basket chore as an excuse to get out of doing more yard work, Sara was left to answer to Lily's lack of knowledge towards gaming systems. She smiled pleasantly and muttered to solve Lily's confusion, "A PS3, meaning Play Station 3. It's a video game system the boys are hooked on."
She seemed delighted to hear that Lily would prefer to be outside, obviously it was something the two had deeply in common. It was true as well, Sara didn't like being inside, be it, cloudy, rainy, or sunny, though she tended to stay inside during the snow and stormy times. She nodded to Lily at her strange comment, "I hear you loud and clear. It's much better outside with the grass under your feet, the wind in your hair, and the sun on your back. Must be awfully dark in a vampire's house. I pity you for that if you're an outdoorsy person. I doubt your job will include much outside time."
She glanced up at Lily when she mentioned confusion on a cookbook. "Yes, that's right. I have lots, I don't mind giving you one... Didn't you cook at all at you're old house? Or..." she frowned, "Lily, does your mom know about your new job?" Shed' hate to think Lily was taking such a...dangerous job without her parent's permission.
She glanced over as Lily followed her to the shed, she smiled pleasantly and handed Lily a small basket. "Alright Lily," she started, "We're going to be making you a fruit salad right? That can be made lots of different ways, but veggies and fruit, or just fruit. It's up to you. I have fresh lettuce and lots of fruit, so why don't you wander around my garden and pick whatever you'd like to eat in your salad alright? Don't be shy, what you don't eat I'll gladly pack up for you to take to Drake's...Want to start with some berries? I have blackberries, blueberries, strawberries, and lots others too. Three grown fruit is in the back of the yard." She gestured to the group or organised well shaped trees that grew in the back.
With that said she strolled off calmly, humming sweetly as she began picking handfuls of berries and fruits, taking bits of every fruit for Lily's salad.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Verifier
Ama

PostSubject: Re: Lunch [1x1]   Lunch [1x1] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 9:21 pm

“Oh, okay.” Lily said. She still didn’t get it, but it didn’t really matter. She did like being outdoors better but that wasn’t really by choice, she didn’t really have a choice. “I’m sure I’ll adjust fine.” She smiled faintly. “It’s big in his house and it goes on forever. That’s kind of like being outside. Besides I can just do lots of laundry. It had to hang dray so I can be outside then.”
Lily rubbed her head. So much to explain, so few places to start. “My mother?” Lily asked. She had to burrow deep for that one, but no matter how she tried she just saw blackness. Blackness for miles. “I-I don’t remember her. So, I guess she doesn’t know.” She knew that Sara was probably going to ask about her father. “Same goes for my father.” She paused. Most people were sympathetic about this kind of a thing. She didn’t want it. “Please don’t hug me.” She said her tone making it sound like she was afraid of it, and she was. Hugging was touching.
Lily ran her hand through her hair, again flashing the scar on the side of her head. As she was told that scar was from getting pistol whipped. But she didn’t remember. She didn’t remember anything from before that point. It was void, black, and dark.
Lily listened while Sara explained where things were. “Okay.” She said taking the basket and wandering off to find things that looked good. She headed towards the trees first. Apples grew on trees, and she wanted more apples. She picked blackcaps, raspberries, and strawberries on her way back to the trees. Once at the apple tree she picked several apples before heading back to Sara.
“Is this okay?” Lily asked as she shoved some berries in her mouth. She smiled the tasted as well as they looked. Sweet, perfect, and like before better than anything that she’d ever had. Lily thought that she had picked enough. Though she had skimped out considerably. She wouldn’t have noticed that she had, she was used to it but it would be easily noticeable to someone who was used to larger portions, and feeding larger amounts of people. These were things that she never learned. She never would unless she hung around Luis and his family more often. She wouldn’t mind. It was nice she wouldn’t deny that she liked the company, but she didn’t know how Draq would feel about such things.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lunch [1x1]   Lunch [1x1] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lunch [1x1]
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: