Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Lunch [1x1]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Ama
Verifier
Ama

Lunch [1x1] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch [1x1]   Lunch [1x1] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 2:26 pm

((Fine by me ^^))
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: Lunch [1x1]   Lunch [1x1] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 12:40 pm

Ooc: Okay here we go
bic;

Luis had volunteered to drive Lily home, but it hadn't been without passive bicker between him and Sara. A vampire's house was to dangerous for his wife, he'd insisted, but Sara was so damn curious. She'd only stayed because he'd told her the results of Tom's report card. So both her and Tom were at home, and currently he sat in teh diver's seat, Lily sitting in the passenger side, holding the leftovers to tonight's dinner.
They'd drived mostly in total silence, and then finally, Luis pulled up to the front gate. It was quite, there wasn't a bird chirping, not even the wind blowing. It was dead. He shuddered and looked to Lily, "You sure you want in there? I'm staying here, I could drive you to a hotel or something...I mean, what if he eats you?" His eyes grew sad, "I don't want to be the one to unload you to your death..."
He glanced at the house again, checking the windows, though all the curtains were drawn, then, he saw it, the faintest hint of what was inside, there was a bloody hand print on the window by the front door, some poor soul had died, the blond girl most likely. He glanced at teh earth, looking for any signs of freshly dug ground. Nothing...but he had to be done by now...right? Maybe he just hadn't gotten rid of the body. The hands grabbing the steering wheel had clenched so tightly his knuckles were white. He didn't like it here, he wanted to go home. He looked at Lily and muttered, "f you do go in there...don't worry about returning the tupperware, we have lots already...be careful, okay?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkvampirelord.webs.com/
Ama
Verifier
Ama

PostSubject: Re: Lunch [1x1]   Lunch [1x1] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 8:48 pm

Lily looked at Luis and lightly touched his shoulder. “It won’t be your fault. I won’t blame you.” Lily grabbed the Tupperware from her lap. Lily smiled and looked at Luis. “Make me something pretty.” She said trying to lighten the mood, she didn’t know if it would work, but making clothes was what he did for a living; maybe it would even if it was just a little.
She wasn’t going to mention the fact that she’d rather die by Draq’s hand then die in the streets through starvation, cold or disease. To her this was the better option, morbid as it was. “Thank you for everything.” Lily said before she opened the car door, remembering how from before, and stepped out.
Lily closed the door behind her and walked up to the gate, she shivered slightly when it creaked. That was one of the more annoying noises on the face of the planet. She’d gotten all the way to the door before she noticed the bloody handprint on the window. Lily didn’t looked back at Luis, even though she was wondering if he was still there in his car.
Lily lifted a hand away from the Tupperware, balancing it in the other hand. Her hand shook slightly as she reached from the door. She pushed it open, her eyes glued to the floor as she walked inside closing the door with her foot. Lily looked up the Tupperware falling out of her hands as she did.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: Lunch [1x1]   Lunch [1x1] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 5:08 pm

Luis watched sadly as Lily hopped out of the car and wandered over to the mansion. He was very sure he'd never see her again, but this was what she wanted he supposed. He waited until she was behind the closed door of the mansion before he averted his eyes and drove away, back to his family.

Roscuro hadn't left the main room, he sat atop the stairs, a grinning smile plastered upon his face filled with contentment and satisfied bloodlust. He was covered, from head to toe, in blood. So much so that it dripped off him like a leaky tap, covering every inch of him but around his mouth, which was clean from the sweeps of his tongue whenever a drop came close. His hair was a tangled, dirty mess, and his clothes a barely recognisable cloth.
The body, it seemed, had made it everywhere but the vampire's mouth, blood splattered from each surrounding wall, to the floor, and even the ceiling, as high up as it was. Blood had been splattered down the stairs, in a red carpet sort of fashion, and as for the actual body, an arm had been rooted on the ceiling fan while a split torso was seen cracked open upon the stairs, pieces of flesh decorated along with the blood, everywhere, and the head... nowhere in sight.
Solid black eyes peered from the vampire's skull toward the open door, and the smile stretched, his eyes gleamed, and he lifted a bloody arm in greeting, throwing drops of blood as he did.
"Lily! My dear girl, so you did come back. How was you're stay with Luis's family? You smell well fed." He watched her closely, his entire personality having done a complete flip in the opposite direction. He was no longer the quiet, sulking creature he had bee. Now. now he was a figure of insanity, a figure of a cold killer that would slaughter whole families just to watch them scream. This was no doubt, the monster the town hated.
Slowly, he stood, back slumped, wet hair falling over his eyes as he stumbled down teh stairs towards her, "What did you drop?" he slurred drunkenly, "Smell's terrible."
He stopped directly in front of her, swaying lightly, hiccuping and asking, "Well?" He spread open his arms, "Here I am! You frightened? You gonna run away? Burn down my house? Aren't I repulsive?" He spat a gunk of saliva and blood mix from his mouth as he spoke the 'p' in the word, paying no mind as it slipped from his lip slowly down his face. Black eyes just watched lily, a light smile still upon his face.
"You don't wanna work for me anymore...do ya human?"
Back to top Go down
Ama
Verifier
Ama

PostSubject: Re: Lunch [1x1]   Lunch [1x1] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 9:06 pm

Lily took a half step backwards. Her step hit the edge of one of the Tupperware sending it backwards. It made a dull thump as it hit the door behind her, the lid opening slightly.
Her stomach turned, not just from the amount of blood that lined, just about everything in main entry but because of being feed, and fed well for that matter. Lily bit the inside of her lip, swallowing, as if to yield off her reaction to throwing up. For both reasons.
True she’d see blood. Couldn’t get through a human life without ever seeing it. But never, had she seen so much in one place or so… displayed.
Lily grimaced, bringing a fist to her mouth, pushing the side of her thumb against her lips. If it was possible to literally green she would be the definition of green.
“Hello, Sir Draq.” Lily said after a moment she bowed slightly. “I see you’ve… made a mess, Sir.” She said still trying to keep her humor. Lily looked up, still biting the inside of her lip. She’d been so caught up in not throwing up that she missed his question about what she’d brought back with her, and if she did hear it she’d probably of forgotten it out of shock. She hadn’t imagined vampires were so messy.
Lily smiled, genuinely. “You said you’d kill me if I ran. I came here to work for you so I wouldn’t. I’ll stay.”
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: Lunch [1x1]   Lunch [1x1] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 10:37 pm

There was that awkward silence as Draq stood before Lily and the two stood in complete silence, both observing and mesmerized by the other, for however different the reasoning. His smile had settled a little in the silence to and almost pleasant, gentle, demeanor, with the exception of a tongue that would occasionally dart out to snag a stray drop of blood.
Finally, the silence was broken.
He was greeted properly, with a bow, and he watched her with that same tight lipped, untrustworthy smile as she lowered her head to him. Then she fed his pleasure with some humor, and he grinned. "Ha, ah yes." He looked around, "Very messy. I am sorry you have to put up with this." He chuckled and looked over at Lily. He could tell she was repulsed, sickened, the hand to her mouth that she tried to manage oh so subtly was obvious to one of his age. He didn't comment however, for her first time, she was doing well. Very well in fact when he heard her next reply.
"Eh? Oh yes, so I did." He chuckled, hiccuped, grinned back at her with his blood plastered teeth, extended fangs gleaming wicked and sharp. "Some people would prefer death than this job, you know. That's why I picked you, someone who's bent on survival would never leave so long as there's a good buck in it for 'em." He stretched out a bloody hand and brushed hair out of her face, leaving a blood smear on her forehead as he did. His blackened eyes drifted to the dropped containers on the floor.
"What's that? Food?" Being as old as he was, fruit salad wasn't exactly all the well known to him anymore, all he knew was it smelled like water and a bucket of sugar, and to the full vampire, it was more than disgusting.
"Pick it up," he grumbled bluntly, "I don't want that in my halls. Put it away where it won't bother me." He smiled and looked at Lily again, "I'm going to clean up. You can clean this tomorrow if you'd prefer, but, blood's tougher when it dries."
The hand on her forehead drifted down to her nose, where the pointer finger pushed off playfully like one would do with a child. After that, he chuckled lightly, turned, and with another hiccup, took about three steps, and fell flat on his face. Even though he'd just tripped over himself, and was uninjured, his drunken demeanor prevented his bothering to get up, and he lay on the floor face down for a bit.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Verifier
Ama

PostSubject: Re: Lunch [1x1]   Lunch [1x1] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 4:24 pm

Lily smiled back at Draq, she too showing her teeth, though her’s were clean, slightly yellowed from living on the streets, but what could you expect from someone who probably never owned a toothbrush. “I suppose they would because they’ve known better…” Lily’s eyes darted around the room as if she was thinking. She heaved once, but not enough that she wasn’t able to swallow it back down. “But I don’t. Sir” She said with another smile, though slightly weaker.
Lily shuttered slightly when Draq touched her forehead. She felt the aftermath, a wet smear of crimson on her tanned skin. The hair Draq moved, suck to the side of her head from the blood. This solved the problem, in a morbid way. “It’s…” She paused as if she’d forgotten what was in the containers, “Fruit salad, Sir.” She finished. “I’ll clean it up right away.” Lily looked up at him when he mentioned cleaning up the blood now before it dried. It made sense. She nodded. “I’ll take your word for it Sir Draq. You have more experience with this then I do.” She said. “I’ll go and do that now.” She said quietly, watching as Draq’s finger trailed down her nose, leaving another wet red streak. It slid down the sides of the bridge of her nose.
Lily blinked confused when Draq fell three steps away from him. “Draq?” She asked walking over to him. She knelt, lightly touching his shoulder. “Do you need something?” She asked her head tipped to one side. She knew that Draq was probably uninjured because he was a vampire after all. But after what he had done for her already she felt the need to be concerned for him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lunch [1x1]   Lunch [1x1] - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lunch [1x1]
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: