Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

One x One with: Blacksoal

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 11:24 am

Shaye's hand tensed on the steering wheel, "Xayden" she murmured softly, wincing a bit, she was not enjoying the conversation in the back seat, Iggy shouldn't have told Xayden it was his father hurting him, Xayden didn't understand the situation fully, and she didn't want her son feeling like she had to protect Iggy from Vaix. She pulled into the driveway, muttering a curse under her breath as she slid from the car, she cast Iggy an annoyed look. She was not happy with Iggy's plans, and now that he was telling Xayden that Vaix was beating him up, well, hell, Xayden would get the wrong idea about his dad. She walked over to Xayden's side of the car, opening it, she knelt down in front of him, "Xayden you don't need to protect Iggy from anyone, ever" She said, shaking her head. "Especially not your dad. Iggy's a grown up, he can look after himself" She said with a small frown as she helped her son out of the car, taking his hand.
"Alright, Xayden, this is Uncle Aren's house, so remember it's not our house, you can't run around and go in rooms without permission" She said softly, walking towards the front door. She sighed, knocking softly, knowing someone would hear.

She glanced at Vaix, a sad expression on her face as she held his hand in her free one. She was annoyed at Iggy, beyond annoyed, but she was trying her best to keep those emotions hidden, for Xayden's sake. She knew she'd forgive Iggy, one day, but she was already riled up, and Iggy insiting on being around her, was not helping.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 12:23 pm

Xayden gave a sort of worried look at Shaye's speach to him. So...Iggy just let his father beat him up then? No. That didn't make sense, how could Shaye say Iggy didn't need to be looked after when his father hurt him in such a way, and he never faught back?
"Iggy's not grown up Mommy, he's fourteen," Xayden said back. "And your twenty one, and Daddy's seventeen. Right?" He smiled up at her, nodding when she made sure they were clear on the house, despite his need to explore the new grounds.

Iggy sighed and nodded, "She's right you know. I'm fine, I can look after myself." The look in Xayden's eyes obviously gave way that he'd come to other conclusions, and he was right. Iggy could look after himself yes, but he couldn't really protect himself. Not from a solid chunk of lean muscle like Xayden's dad, or from any vampire really. He even had trouble taking down some humans. But Shaye was intent keeping Xayden in the dark, so he'd play along too. Hef igured she didn't want Xayden knowing what a cold heart his father really had.
He knew Shaye was mad with him, beyond mad. He wa sorry to upset her so much, and he knew she needed sopace from him. But who was he to deny a free car ride to the home that would hold his murder weapon: Aren's Vampire Gun. He intended to take it, borrow it was more like it, then he'd take off leaving the family at Aren's, and go to Keith's. It would happen just that fast. He wanted it to be swift, because that way the family suffered less. He waited patiently for the door to be answered, noting how clingly Shaye had become to her soulmate, just a bit more than usual anyways. He figured it was a natural thing when your soulmate was going to die soon.

It was Aren who answered the door, Drake never answering the door, Carr having taken in a client downstairs, and Aren having known they were coming to see him. He smiled at the sight of them, and muttered cheerily, "Hello Shaye, I see you brough the whole gang along. Drake! It's just Shaye, the black fog swept over the widows again as the demon came lumbering out of his room, head and ears angled in Shaye's direction, though he was well into show due to the light the door let in. "Good to have you guys over again," he muttered with a smile.
Aren smiled and steped aside to let them in, "Come on in guys. Carr's downstairs with a client right now, so if no one would go downstairs that'd be great." He watched as Xayden came wandering by and chuckled, "You look so much older everytime I see you Xayden. You're getting big fast."
"I'm a big boy now!" Xayden declared with pride to him.
Aren chuckled, "You sure are," then he looked up at Shaye and muttered softly, "So what was it you wanted to talk about Shaye? What's bothering you?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkvampirelord.webs.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 12:43 pm

Shaye flinched, "Not twenty one Xayden, Nineteen" Shaye chuckled, she would be twenty, but she had been changed before her birthday. She sighed, glancing at Iggy nervously, but smiled as Aren opened the door.
"Hey bro" She murmured, stepping inside, smiling at Drake.
"Lots" She admitted, shaking her head and looking sadly at Aren. She let go of Xayden's hand, letting him wander off in the house.
"Remember what Uncle Aren said, don't go downstairs" She cautioned her son, looking at Vaix sadly. She didn't want to leave her soulmate right now, but she did need to talk to Aren.
"Vaix, I'm gonna go for a walk with Aren, is that alright?" she asked him with a small smile.

She watched Iggy sulk into the house, disappearing to do god knows what. She narrowed her eyes for a minute. She sighed, "Keep an eye on Xayden" She said, kissing her fiancee and then son, as she looked at Aren, before nodding to the outside world.
"Please?" She asked him lightly.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 1:07 pm

Xayden muttered, "Ohh," as Shaye stated she was Nineteen instead, and his father somehow thought that was funny that he'd made the mistake. He smiled at Drake and trotted over to him, only slightky aware of the worried look that was crossing is face as he listened to Shaye. "Drake!" Xayden demanded his attention, and the demon angled his head down to him, still, and probably forever, towering over the boy. "Up!" Xayden demanded, and Drake picked him up and smiled, letting his sit on his shoulders. "How are you Xayden?" he asked, smiling as Xayden replied, "I'm good."
Vaix sighed and nodded, "Do what you want Shaye," he let her hand go and kissed her cheek gently, leaning against the wall for a lack of better things to do. Aren smiled to him, "There's a TV in the living room, and we have some movies, some kid movies for Xayden too, from when I was a little boy."
"Do you have Aristocats?!" Xayden bellowed with an enthusiastic grin, but Aren shook his head. "No...never heard of it." He watched Xayden's mouth drop to hear he'd never seen it. But his attention became divided as he saw Iggy. "Good lord, what happened to you? Run into a train?"
"Close," Iggy grumbled, rubbing his bad eye.
"Why? What's wrong with him?" Drake asked curiously, unable to see the damage.
"He's got a black eye," Aren muttered back, "He have meat, you can press that to your eye. I hear that helps."
"Phooey," Drake growled, "You're waisting stake. Just give him to me, I'll fix him." Aren just shrugged and muttered, "Whatever he wants to do." Then he looked at Shaye, "Let's talk in my room then," and began the assentup the stairs, and to his room.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 1:13 pm

Shaye rolled her eyes at Vaix, "Twenty one indeed, ew" She said, smirking lightly. She sighed, watching Xayden scramble to get Drake's attention.
"Uh Oh Aren, he's been watching Aristocats non-stop for the last two days, you do realize that this is the must have movie?" She teased, nodding, "Upstairs in your room it is" She said, flicking her eyes to Xayden, "Behave' She reminded him, though she fully trusted Vaix to keep an eye on him.
"Thanks" She said to her finacee, kissing him again, "I'll be just upstairs if you need me" She looked at Aren, before following after him, making sure to close his bedroom door behind her before flopping on the bed, a sad expression on her face.
"Urgh" She moaned, grabbing his pillow and pressing her face into it. She didn't even know where to start, her head was spinning, and everything was so screwed up.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 6:00 pm

Xayden nodded as Shaye instructed him to be good. He'd be good for her. But the drama started almost instantly as Drake set him down. He didn't want to be set down, he wanted to sit on Drake lap and feel taller than everyone in the entire world! But it seemed Drake was now preoccupied with Iggy, who had wandered quietly over to him, figuring a demon's healing was the best way to go.
Drake sighed as Iggy came over, that dam music again, he couldn't read a thing. "When are you going to open up your mind to me?" he asked Iggy softly, "It makes me feel like your scheming against me or something..." The lack of eyes prevented his catching Iggy's expression, Xayden caught it, but he knew enough to hold his tongue.
"I promise Drake, I'm not scheming against you." Not against you anyways... Iggy added mentally, jumping a bit as Drake reached out and grabbed his whole face with a large pale hand. He braced himself, but Drake was interrupted by Xayden's light tugging on his shirt.
"Uncle Drake, you're not going to hurt Iggy too are you?" His eyes filled with so much concern for his Uncle that Drake smiled sadly, obviously Xayden had caught on to the abuse that was going on in his family between his father and Iggy, and man what a piece of work his father was. He'd make a good demon when the time came.
"No Xayden, I'd never hurt another living person intentionally. I'm going to help Iggy, heal up his black eye-"
"And buiseds?"
"And bruises," Drake chuckled back.
"How?"
"With my special demon magic of course," he felt Xayden light up inside and smiled gently. "Just trust me, Iggy will be fine." With that he let his grip of Iggy's face tighten, to the point where Iggy's hand instinctively reached up and gripped his arm, and his breathing became short and shallow.
"Relax Iggy," Drake mumbled gently, and with that he allowed himself to release his aura and let it soak through his arm, into Iggy's gripping hands and through his arms, and into his face. He heard Iggy give a sharp gasp and cease to breath for a while, and finally, after a few minutes, he let go. He could tel at Xayden's enthusiastic reaction, and Vaix's distasteful grunt, that obviously he'd done a good job. Good. He swayed lightly from the weight of doing a good deed with his intolerant demonic body, then wandered over to the couch to lie down.
Xayden laughed and watched Drake lie down on the couch, he tensed, then took a flying leap into the air, landing with a thud on Drake's back, laughing gleefully at the moan of complaint Drake gave as he bounced around. Xayden took a hold of the base on Drake wings and tried with a failed attempt to beat them through the air. But they were too heavy for him, so he let them slid to the ground and settled for suddenly taking hold of Drake's twitching ears.
What happened next was very sudden and purely instinctual, Drake let out a sharp gasp, and almost a whimper of a noise, and tensed right up. His wings folded against his back as his hair slowly stood on end, he whimpered again, restraining the urge to attack the child.
"Xayden," he hissed through clenched teeth, "Let go of my ears."
Vaix was on it, he sped into the living room, and ever so gently unhooked Xayden's hands from the demon's ears, pausing a moment as he saw white patches following Xayden's hand prints perfectly, then sat down on a chair with his son in his hands, and Iggy having taken off out of sight.
---
Aren blinked in surprise at Shaye's actions upon coming into his room. She'd flung herself at the bed, she looked ready to cry, and slowly he pulled a tissue box from his drawer, placing it on the night table beside her, along with a trash can, and pulling up a chair to sit by her. "Shaye? Just start from the very beginning, go slow, take as much time as you want, spell it out for me if you need too. I'm here for you." He wondered what could be wrong to upset her like this. Certainly not the wedding, financial problems? No... Then what? He'd just have to wait for her to tell him he supposed, and give her however much time she needed.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 6:59 pm

Shaye sighed, rubbing a hand over her face, groaning lightly.
"Everything just got som damn complicated, thanks to Iggy" She murmured. "He has it in his head that he can get Keith back, by sending Raven back to hell. But, in order to send Raven back, he needs to kill her, or something, I dunno the logistics. Basically he's going to get Vaix to go back to Raven and send the two of them to hell, Vaix temporarily, and some how he's gonna bring him back, all in the same day" Shaye knew she wasn't making sense, but Iggy hadn't made sense, all she knew was her soulmate was going to hell, and he'd come back messed up.
"He's not taking into consideration the effects this will have on my family, my son" She growled, gripping his pillow for a moment, before relaxing.
"Not to mention Keith's attatched to Raven now" She murmured, "Either way, the worst part, Vaix is going to hell, and even if it's just temporary, he's going to be incredibly messed up, and I will be two" She said, "When a vampire is seperated from their soulmate, they feel a lot of pain, and it can get bad" She sighed, "I'll know everything that's happening, and still have to hold it together, for Xayden" She growled, "Iggy won't even tell me when he plans to do this" She raked her fingers through her hair, looking sadly at her brother.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 9:04 pm

Aren's mouth parted as he listened to Shaye's troubles. Why could it be regular problems like: which dress should I wear to the Wedding? No, it had to be something so complicated, Aren couldn't even begin to ponder it. This seemed far more up Drake's alley than his, but Shaye was his sister, and he needed to be there for her, so matter what the issue was. He just had to think of what to say.
"That's...heavy," he finally muttered, shaking his head and giving an almost embarrassed laugh at his comment. What a great help he was.
"So let me get this straight. Iggy wants to kill Raven by killing Vaix, then bring Vaix back from the dead for you, so he can have Raven's cat all to himself? What is it I'm missing here that makes this so very confusing? I mean...I dunno, it just seems sort of selfish you know? How's Xayden going to deal when you tell him his daddy's taking a VK in hell?"
He shook his head and placed a hand on Shaye's shoulder, "I'm sorry Shaye, but...this really isn't my area of expertice, you know?" He gave a soft almost nervous chuckle.
"So you have no idea when he's going to do this?"
---
Taking the gun had been so easy Iggy even wondered if he'd grabbed the right one. It had been sitting right there, downstairs. He'd asked Carr if he could borrow it, even made sure it was Aren's gun. Carr'd given him a curious look, as would have the client if he wasn't curled in pain with venom dosed in his neck. Vampire's were so easily persuaded when they were drunken on blood. He'd snuck out of the house during all the Drake drama, and now, he was almost at Keith's due to his hurried pace, the gun hidden securely against his pants and under his shirt for easy access in case he did have to protect himself.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 10:37 pm

Shaye wrapped her arms around her knees.
"Basically, the plan isn't to tell Xayden, his dad should be back in a few hours, apparently, so Xayden doesn't even have to know. But he's smart Aren, he'll know somethings wrong, particularly if I fall apart, which I will" She murmured softly, looking at him.
"I know, I should be talking to Drake, but he won't be able to do something, once Iggy get's something in his mind, he can't be persuaded against it" She sighed, rubbing her eyes.
"I just need to vent, considering I can't tell Vaix, or he'd have a melt down, and kill someone, cause, well, regardless of what he says, he still loves Raven" That hurt so bad to say, she couldn't even believe it. She was positive Vaix would feel the pain from that, her heart was aching, she felt constricted.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 10:08 am

Aren nodded quietly, "So there's nothing to be done then...Drake will only stress himself out over Iggy again, believe me. He's not used to being kept out, he was venting about Iggy earlier today. It seems that boy causes a lot of trouble." He paused as Shaye gave her last statement, about Vaix loving Raven. He narrowed his eyes, "Your soulmate's cheating on you?" That's what it sounded like anyways. Times had changed, you couldn't have five wives at a time anymore, to know Vaix had parted emotions, especially when he had a family, was a bit shocking. But then again, he'd known from teh beginning there was something wrong with that man. He watched Shaye's expression and shifted the chair closer to the bed, placing a pale hand to her shoulder and muttering, "It'll be alright Shaye. I mean, at least he's coming back right? Could be worse... It could always be worse." He frowned, "I wonder how Iggy intends to kill Vaix, I doubt a lighter would cut it, to small, to easily patted out."
---
Iggy stood in front of Keith's house, taking in a breath before he knocked on the door. Slowly he raised his hand, and knocked. He knew at this hour, that Raven and Keith wouldn't answer the door, he was expecting Michelle, or those two other boys that were bunking with them, but the person who answered the door made his blood chill, and sent him into an almost state of shock.
"Iggy?" Roxa asked, her eyes looking concerned. "Aw sweetheart I've been worried sick about you," she wrapped her arms around the tense, brittle vampire, aware of the fact he'd started crying.
"Come in sweetheart, I'm sure Raven wouldn't mind." She slowly walked backwards with him wrapped around her into teh house, closing the door, and watching Raven slip over like a moth to the flame, or rather, a demon to the sound of misery and tears.
"What's wrong with the brat?" she asked curiously.
Roxa shrugged, "I dunno, he missed me I guess." She hobbled over to the couch and sat down with Iggy in her lap, sighing softly and glancing at Keith, who was still sprawled out on the couch. "Be nice to Iggy okay?" she said gently.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 3:50 pm

Shaye shook her head, "No, he's not cheating on me, persay" She shook her head. "Raven and Vaix were just together for a long, long time, and he's having a really hard time getting over her. She was there for his entire vampiric life, and most of his human one" Shaye murmured softly, wrapping her arms around her legs and looking at her brother sadly. She frowned, "No, I have no idea how he intends to do anything" She said shrugging.
"Iggy is a problem causer" She said, looking at Aren, "He doesn't like people being in his head, and I guess he likes keeping Drake out" She shrugged softly.

Keith glanced up as Iggy came in. A low, warning growl echoing from his throat. He tensed, shifting off the couch and stalking out of the room. He was definately trying not to snap, but Iggy even being in the house was setting him off, and he had rather been enjoying today.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 7:07 pm

Aren frowned as he got some Vaix/Raven history. "And he didn't warn you that he was a host before you guys got this deep?" That seemed, once again, selfish. It wasn't exactly something you should hide from your wife and just whip out randomly on any occasion. 'Oh by the way, I'm possessed, just thought I'd let ya know.' He frowned, but didn't comment, not when Shaye seemed to love the man in question so dearly. He felt almost sad her love was given to that man instead of someone more suiting, he just reminded Aren of teh vampires he slaughtered everyday, the lawless street punks that killed only because they could. Aren sighed, watching Shaye, she looked spent.
"You know, you're more than welcome to take shelter here as long as you'd like Shaye. Until everything's sorted out, Xayden too, all of you are welcome, even Iggy....You know, despite the stress Iggy's causing you, it might be wise to get him up here and squeeze fine details out of him. You have every right to know when and how it's going to happen, that way he could...go by a method that better suited you? You know, like a compromise, if you can't turn him off it completely, maybe you could persuade him into something else." He smiled lightly, waiting for her thoughts on that matter.
---
Iggy was still, tense, his eyes were wide in shock as his brain worked in overdrive to try and piece together what was happening. Roxa. Roxa was back, she was holding him. So she still loved him then? Tears continued to run down his cheeks. So then where had she gone? And why? He wasn't even aware of Raven waving her hand in front of his eyes and making cheeky remarks about his lack of conscience to the outside world. Roxa was talking softly to him, holding him close. More tears, more gentle sniffing and choked noises. He felt her hand run through his hair like it always used to. Was he dead? No...maybe...could be. That would make sense. Shaye'd gotten so mad at his plan she'd killed him at some point, and Roxa had died off while she was away, and now he got her back...then why was Keith here? And Raven? Raven couldn't crawl up to heaven if her existence depended on it. Was he in hell then? No. Hell was much uglier than this. So it was real, he was still on earth, and Roxa was really here, holding him, and asking him if he was okay. He watched Keith leave and linked into reality. He had a family to reunite, and now, he had a hand to hold through it all. His newborn had come back for him.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 1:14 am

Shaye sighed, "I dunno Aren, I think it'd be best for me and Xayden be here, I mean, particularly after Vaix's gone, cause, hell I won't be in any shape to take care of him" She murmured, sighing.
"It could be happening now, for all I know, Iggy wouldn't care how anyone was feeling.
"He's so selfish" She grumbled, "I mean, Keith made the deal with Raven in order to try and regain the feeling of a soulmate, and now he's going to rip that away from him" She growled, folding against her knees again.

Keith trotted into his bedroom, past the sleeping Alexi and amused Demitri. He wasn't sure what to do, he was so angry, beyond angry, it was taking all of his self control not to go and attack Iggy. He growled, loudly, disappearing up the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 9:22 pm

Aren nodded, "And you can Shaye, whatever makes you the most comfortable. Drake and Carr raised me, they'll have no problem looking after Xayden, and I'll have no problem looking after you." He smiled lightly, then frowned when Shaye commented on Iggy's plan happening right now. "No way, he's with you. Here in teh house. So long as you keep an eye on him, you'll know what he's up too, and he'd have to make up some excuse to leave without everyone, unless he slipped out, which I doubt with Drake around." He paused at learning Keith's feelings for Raven and shook his head, "It doesn't bother you your adopted brother is in love with a demon you hate?"
---
Iggy watched Keith leave, sucking in a breath and pushing away from Roxa a bit to look at her. "It's really good to see you again Roxa, but I really came to see Keith. I need to talk to him. I'll be back down in a second okay? I'll be fine." He smiled gently and kissed her cheek, "Stay here please." Then he slipped from her lap and followed after Keith, Raven watching him curiously, Alexi still tied to her wrist. Roxa just blinked in surprise, then called after him, "Are you sure that's wise Iggy?!" He hadn't heard her, or hadn't acknowledged it, one or the other.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 9:27 pm

Shaye frowned, "I dunno, he figured out how to block Drake out" She murmured softly, sighing and looking around. She frowned, "Oh shit" She cursed, realizing that she didn't hear Iggy, "Oh no, oh god" She murmured, looking desperately at Aren.
"He's gone" She said, running her fingers through her hair sadly. She stood up, "I need to go talk to Vaix" She murmured, "Im positive that we'll be sticking around, particularly if this is happening today" She winced, damn. She walked downstairs sadly, looking around for her fiancee.
"Vaix?" She called, looking around for him, anxious when she couldn't find him.

Keith slunk into the spare bedroom, hiding under the bed. He was not in a good mood, and this was as good as place any to hide. Alexi looked after Iggy, "He's plotting something" He grumbled, tugging on Raven and trying to go to the couch. He sighed, there was nothing to do when you were stuck attatched to a demon.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 9:39 pm

Aren jumped at Shaye's reaction, all her cussing before she finally got the problem out for him. He stood up, watching her with worried eyes. Then she took off, saying she needed to talk t her fiancee, he sat down again, holding his temples. God this was too complicated for him, he'd just stay up here in case she needed him again.
Drake had fallen asleep on the couch, and Xayden was still in Vaix's lap, having found Bambi and watching it with a smile. Vaix on the other hand, looked a bit spooked. Being so close to Shaye, he felt her distress, her hurt when she spoke about his loving Raven. Though he hadn't heard any of their conversation, he'd felt every reaction of Shaye's, all negative, all scaring him. What was going on? Why couldn't he know? He heard her call out for him and lifted his head, relieved she'd finished. He wanted to go home, be with his family, watch Aristocrats for the hundredth time with his son, and curl up with Shaye and Xayden and feel safe again.
"Over here Shaye," he said finally, watching her pace and look stressed. He wondered vaguely why she was looking for him, and looking so scared.
---
Iggy followed Keith's scent to his room, he knew perfectly well Keith was hiding under the bed, where else did you hide when you were a cat? He sat by the door calmly and angled his head to look at him. "Hey Keith," he muttered gently, "Please come out, I just want to talk to you. It's about the family, the whole family... It'll only take a second of your time, and I'm sure you can suppress your hate for me for just a while?" He smiled sadly towards Keith.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 9:44 pm

Shaye glanced up at Vaix looking at him anxiously.
"Oh" She breathed, walking over to him and Xayden and curling up with him, resting her head comfortingly on his shoulder. Her breathing leveled out a bit, but she looked nervous, her heart ached, everything was so messed up. She sighed, nearly ready to break down, and she knew Vaix felt it to, and she wished she could explain, but then he'd take off, go try and save Raven, she didn't know what to do. She kissed the top of Xayden's head, looking at her son with a small sigh.
"I don't even know what to say" She murmured, looking at her finacee sadly.
"I want to tell you, so bad, but Iggy..." she trailed off, frowning.

Keith poked his head out from under the bed, growling warningly at Iggy. The family thing had him, he'd behave, for that. He moved away from Iggy however, not wanting to test his patience anymore then he already had to. He was suprised Raven hadn't come running upstairs, especially now that he was distressed.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 10:02 pm

Xayden looked up at Shaye, smiling as she sat with them, "I'm watching Bambi Mommy." He smiled and wriggled from Vaix's arms to Shaye's lap, curling up with her and training his eyes on the TV, sadly, by now, he was used to the tension in his family.
Vaix watched Shaye, his eyes became very worried looking, especially when she spoke. He sighed and wrapped his arms around her, though his eyes hardened instantly at the mention of his brother's name. "Iggy what?" he growled. "What is that boy doing to you Shaye? You can tell me anything, I won't interrupt or judge you, or be mad with you... Is Iggy bullying you or something?" His eyes continued to flicker worry, and he shifted closer to her, wrapping his arms around her.
"I love you anyways, even if your hiding things from me, and worrying me to death. I still love you with all my heart, no matter what." He kissed her cheek gently, then frowned and looked around. "Where is Iggy anyways?"
---
Raven was aware of keith's distress, she was also aware that Iggy was brittle and easily tossed around. Keith could look after himself, especially against a vampire like that. She'd allowed Alexi to wriggle his way onto the couch, them promptly taken seat on him, purring contently as she did so and kissing his cheek lightly. "I know Iggy's scheming, but what can he do?" she chuckled, "stupid kid couldn't even hurt a fly if his very existence depended on it."
"Hey!" Roxa growled and shoved Raven's shoulder, "be nice to him. He doesn't mean to be so brittle."
Raven rolled her eyes.

Iggy smiled as Keith came out to him, though not close, probably for the better. "Hey Keith," he muttered softly. "How have you been? You've missed a lot, Xayden's at least ten now, and Shaye's stressing over the wedding, as if Vaix. He still hates me you know..." He paused and sighed, then shook his head. "Me and Shaye have a favour to ask of you. It's our wishes, for the best of the family. For Xayden. We need you to give up Raven, Keith. Send her back to Vaix. I know it's hard, but you have to trust me, I've thought it all through, and in the end, you'll have her back and get to make your own deal, Shaye, Vaix, and Xayden will be free of her trouble, and I'll be free of all the hate that surrounds me. If you can't do it for me, at least do it for Xayden, for Shaye, and for the greater good of earth. Just give her up for now, and by tomorrow you can have her back all to yourself and not have to hate anybody... What do you say?"
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 10:09 pm

Shaye sighed, curling against Vaix, wincing a bit. "I love you to, more then anything" she said, letting Xayden crawl into her lap.
"Bambi hey?" She said, kissing the top of his head. "Wow, I really liked this movie growing up" She said with a small sigh. She looked at Vaix, still cuddled against him, feeling as if she couldn't even breath, not that she needed to, but the constricted feeling in her chest was all the same.

Alexi shrugged, "You never know" He muttered, sighing sadly and looking at Roxa.
"It's not even worth the effort to argue with her" He muttered, leaning back and trying to ignore Raven, which was freaking impossible.

Keith gaped, looking at Iggy. He growled, but, Iggy did make sense. He winced, but, he couldn't give Raven up. He paced, confused, almost fogetting Iggy was in the room, before, finally, nodding. He could make another deal with Raven if he had to, his own deal, plus, Shaye would be happy, Xayden, all of them. He frowned, why did Raven have to go back to Vaix? Wouldn't that hurt Shaye more? He shook his head, but, nodded again, mentally arguing with himself. He knew he could give Raven up with just a thought, but, he was confused on what would actually happen.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 11:55 am

Vaix frowned as none of his Iggy questions were answered. What was going on? Why had Shaye been so worried about where he was? He was where she'd left him, like he always was. Was there a reason he wouldn't be? He could feel Shaye having something only described as a minor panic attack. Why? His arms tightened their grip around her, and he moved closer to her still, kissing the top of her head and sighing gently. If she didn't want to tell him anything, she didn't have too. Not a thing. Though he did know he was involved in whatever was going on, and being kept in the dark, probably for Iggy's sake, because it was something that he wouldn't like to happen. But death hadn't even made it into his pondering list. His whole life, Iggy'd never plotted his death. He couldn't think it to be anything like that, and that was his downfall in figuring out this puzzle.
---
Iggy smiled as he saw he was getting through to Keith, more so even than when he'd spoken to Shaye. He watched each nod, his eyes lighting up. "So you'll do it then?" he tried to keep his voice calm. If he agreed now, he'd have Keith back, it was just that easy. After that, it would be cleaning up the mess with Shaye's family, then it'd all be good to go. He whipped out his phone and texted Shaye: "Brace yourself, you may want to get Xayden in safer hands." When he'd left, Xayden had been in Vaix's lap, soon to turn into Raven's lap, and he cared for Xayden just as much as anybody, being a fellow Raven hater, he wanted Xayden to be out of her reach.

Raven felt a very sharp tug in her chest, her eyes narrowed and she looked upstairs, snapping Alexi's string and looking at him a moment before muttering, "I love you. Stay. I'll be right back." She ran her fingers through his hair, then slipped from his lap and wandered upstairs, pushing teh door open and smacking Iggy in his back with the door as she did.
"What's going on?" she growled at Keith, "You done with me already?" Like all her hosts, she'd grown attached to Keith, the idea of leaving him was unappealing, but it was Keith's say, nothing she could do would change that. She picked up on his confusion, and figured she better spell out for him what would happen.
"You just say your done with me, your soul will be ripped from that body, and put back into your real one, and I'll be pulled out, and pushed back into Vaix's body. Just that simple," she grumbled. "Except you'll be sore and achy for at least a couple hours. Now someone tell me why my host is debating if I should leave?"
Iggy was silent, then finally he muttered, "just acting on the greater good of the earth Raven." Then he looked at Keith, "Please? I promise you'll have her right back soon enough..."
"What?" Raven hissed, "What's going on?"
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 1:15 pm

Shaye curled up against Vaix, getting the text from Iggy and cutting back the sharp cry that nearly pulled itself from her. She looked at Vaix, a miserable, painful expression on her features, enough to easily break someone's heart.
"Xayden, I think your uncle Aren has a toy for you upstairs, go get it" She murmured, pushing her son lightly from her lap. She watched her son's confused expression.
"Now" She murmured, watching him scamper off, she looked at Vaix, before tossing a pillow at Drake, waking him up.
"Vaix, something awful is about to happen, Iggy planned this, and there's nothing I can do to stop it" Shaye choked out.
"But, I love you, always have, always will, and no matter what, your family is here for you" She kissed him, wincing at the pain ripping through her at the thought of her soulmate dying.

Keith watched Iggy, narrow eyed. As long as he got Raven back, as long as Shaye wasn't hurt by what he was about to do. He glanced up as Raven came barelling in, worried. He moved over to her, licking her cheek affectionately, he didn't want to lose her, but for Shaye, he could go through this. He knew it would suck, but he looked at Iggy and nodded...

Groaning, Keith's eyes slowly opened. He blinked, confused, his entire body ached, everything hurt. Damn it all, he felt a sharp pang of misery seep into him as he realized Raven was gone, he felt empty, abandoned, and he wanted her back. He was barely aware of the talking in the background, he could hear an absolutely frantic person talking to someone on the phone, it sounded like Shaye's brother.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 2:18 pm

Xayden was confused, he watched his mother as he was pushed from her lap, he frowned, finally taking off. Aren hadn't had a toy for him, instead, Aren had been showing him pictures of his grandparents, whom he got to learn were both deceased. It was hard to miss them though, seeing as how he'd never known them. Aren was telling him they'd died very noble deaths, and afterwards, Aren had taken into reading his nephew a story. Fully aware of what was happening downstairs.
Drake jumped as a pillow was thrown at his head, his ears perked, and he was surrounded by Shaye's misery and Vaix's confusion. He sat up, confused and worried, reading Shaye's mind until he found out what was going on. He tensed and waited patiently.
Vaix's eyes widened as Shaye started talking about something happening, then started talking about how much she loved him. He became, naturally, very scared, he stared at his soul mate, opened his mouth to speak, only to have a ghostly hissing cut him off. He saw nothing, but Shaye, if she looked, could see the red tinted fog that had rushed into the room, the looming eyes that grinned satisfaction at her before it rushed into her soulmate's body. Vaix's eyes rolled into the back of his head, he let out a sharp noise and fell limp against her. Waking minutes after, but not as himself.

Raven's red eyes opened, she looked sleepy, tired, she lifted her head , or Vaix's seeing as how she hadn't changed her form yet, and watched Shaye in confusion as she pieced things together. Then she blinked, smiled, and purred, "Hello Shaye, long time no see... Where am I?" She sat up slowly, and was greeted by a low growl that rumbled in Drake's throat. She blinked, "I'm at Aren's?"
---
Iggy watched raven leave in a flurry of red fog, and watched Keith's soul enter his body in a flurry of white fog. He shifted over to sit close to his adopted brother, smiling gently and waiting for him to wake. He smiled as Keith's eyes opened. His own eyes teared, and he wrapped his arms around his brother in a hug. "Your back," he sobbed.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 2:28 pm

Shaye choked back a sob and fled from Vaix's side as Raven spoke to her. She moved to stand by Drake.
"Raven" She said curtly, it was hard, seeing Vaix, but knowing it wasn't him. She cursed mentally, where was Iggy? He had promised, she opened her phone, sending him a text.
"Now what?" It read, "You promised Iggy, I need Vaix back" She said, it was easy to see her heart was breaking, she looked at Drake.
"I'll be upstairs" She murmured, turning to go see Aren and Xayden, she needed them both, and she wanted to get Xayden to her house, away from where Raven could touch him. She sighed, pushing open the door to the room.
"Hey" She said, her voice cracking. "Aren, would you come with us to my house?" She asked, looking at her brother with a nearly destroyed look. It was already bad, and it was only going to get worse.

Keith coughed, looking at Iggy.
"Iggy?" He winced, feeling his sore throat aching. Damn it, "Shaye?" He croaked out, feeling beyond miserable. He shifted, trying to sit up a bit, "Iggy, is Shaye alright?" he winced, hearing the intense buzzing of a phone, his head was pounding, danm. He groaned, pitching forward and holding his head.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 3:11 pm

Aren lifted his head as Shaye came in, looking like all hell had broken loose. He stood, Xayden holding the picture of his grandparents Aren had let them have, "Mommy? Aren was told me about Grandma and Grandpa." He looked concerned at the look on his mother's face, he trotted over to her and held up the picture, "See?" He was given a gentle push aside ad Aren came over and wrapped his arms around her, "There, there Shaye... I'm guessing Raven's got Vaix again?" He kissed her cheek lightly and muttered, "I'll go wherever you need me to be. Want to go now?"

Drake watched Raven, trying to decide what to do with her. It was still light out, so as much as he wanted too, he couldn't push her outside. He felt Raven sway, then slowly shift her body to look more like her old self, she yawned and looked at him giving him a wink and muttering, "Hello Drakey my old friend, come sit with me." He did come sit with her, but only because it gave him a better opportunity to make sure she didn't take off. He figured Shaye knew she and xayden should really be going, because Raven couldn't go and survive. He ground his teeth as Raven decided she would sprawl out in his lap and try to seduce him. Little slut that she was.
---
Iggy blinked as Keith went on about Shaye, he sat up and sighed, "She'll be out of whack for a day, then she'll be better than ever, trust me." He looked over his phone and snapped his fingers, "Right. Um Keith? I know you're all sleepy and feeling crappy and stuff, but I need to go and clean up my mess. So stay here, don't try walking down the stairs on your own, Demitri's here, and Alexi's will be here to help you with whatever you may need, I'm stealing Roxa for a bit. Bye," with that he gave another swift hug, then grabbed the demon body and slung it over his back wandering down and seeing Roxa look at him with a confusion that made him smile.
"Hey Roxa, I know this looks strange, I'll explain later. Could you drive me to Aren's house?"
"Who's?" Roxa asked cluelessly.
"Aren's. I'll give you the directions, just...come on, I'm in a bit of a rush."
"Okay honey," Roxa stood, wandering out with him, loading teh soulless body in the backseat and turning on Keith's car and with little difficulty was lead to Aren's.
"Thanks Roxa, I know I still owe you an explanation, but I really gotta go. Keith's upstairs still go help him out okay?"
"Okay?" Roxa asked, watching Iggy drag out teh limp body and carry it up to Aren's, before she turned and drove back to Keith's.
Iggy lugged the body into the living room, and plopped it on the floor by Raven's feet. "There, could I have my brother back please?" He asked Raven, who spat sharply at him before shrugging, reaching in her throat and handed him Vaix's soul, which he held very gently while Raven pried open the body's mouth, then stuffed the soul in there, doing her thing.
Drake hissed at Iggy, "I can't believe what your putting your family through Iggy. I've lost respect for you, I really have."
"I know," Iggy muttered gently, "but it'll be better soon, you'll see."
---
Vaix coughed into life, his eyes swept over his situation, before he lunged to his feet with a whine and ripped off away from Iggy and after Shaye's scent. What was going on? Why was he in this body? Why did he have Raven back? And Shaye... oh god, what if she thought he'd done this? He'd lose her. He whimpered, and plowed teh door open, pacing circles around Aren and Shaye as they hugged while Xayden laughed and played with his tail crying out, "Keith's here! Keith's here Mommy!" Vaix just whined and looked up at Shaye with big scared eyes.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 3:24 pm

Shaye gasped, leaning against Aren sadly, nodding.
"We're gonna go to my place, safer" She said with a small sigh. She looked up as Vaix bolted in, "I know" She murmured softly, "Be gentle Xayden, we'll be going home soon" She murmured, she knelt in front of Vaix, stroking his face.
"I know you didn't do this, I'm not mad at you" She murmured, stroking his ears lightly.
"Like I said earlier, somethings going to happen, I know what's going on, this is Iggy's plan" She winced, pressing her face against him.
"We're taking Xayden back home, you can find us there, but, I wont see you for a little while" She murmured, kissing his nose.
"C'mon Xayden" She said softly, picking her son up, "Aren, do you mind driving?" She asked, she really wasn't in the right frame of mind to drove.
"I love you" She said softly to Vaix, "But I can't have Xayden around Raven" She said, holding her son softly and looking at her brother.

Keith winced, watching Iggy take off, mildly confused. Well, as long as Shaye was okay. He groaned, trying to sit up a bit. His body hurt, a lot, he wasn't able to even think right now. He leaned back against the floor, his body was killing him, his mind heart, and he didn't even want to focus on the incredible pang in his chest.
Iggy was definately not in his top ten favorite people right now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One x One with: Blacksoal
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next