Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne with Mystikmage

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 3:46 pm

After talking with a few of his sibilngs, Leo worked out a time he could go help at the infirmy. He filled his plate, never being as hungry as he was now. Unfortunatly, after a few bites, Leo found himself full. He half listened to the chatter at his table, most of it was about the attack from last night and what it could mean. Glancing over his shoulder at Sara, he saw he was pretty much down. Saying a quick bye, Leo stood up from his table, shoving his hands into his pockets as he walked over to her table.
He smiled, but didn't sit down. "So now what?" he asked her. Half of him itched to get over to the range and test how good he really was with this bow, but he could always do that later.

Aria was amazed. Tania explained everything, right down to the werid dyslexia and ADHD problems she had been diagnosed with. She listened intently, commiting everything she heard to memory, knowing it was all going to be important once she left.
And that's what she told herself, Tania was simply a sorce of information. She was tossed a short sword then. And training it seemed. Without second warning, Tania came at her.
Sure enough, time slowed enough for Aria to doge away or parry the other girls' attacks. It was something short of awesome, how fast she could move, how easily the sword rested in her hands.
Aria subtly noticed the crowd that was gathering, wathcing, cheering on Tania, or "The New Girl" since hardly anyone knew Aria's name. Her shoulders were starting to ache as Tania came at her again, and it took both her hands to grip the hilt and not get hit. Seeing a small gap, Aria slid her sword against Tania's, nicking the girls arm.
Tania staggered back, covering her now bleeding arm and nodding in approval. Both girls were breathing heavy, standing an arm's length apparent. "You're good." Tania said, bowing lightly. Aria fully noticed the crowd then, for everyone cheered at that point. Aria winced, her shoulder was on fire.
"Thanks." she murmured.
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 4:08 pm

Sara glanced up, suprised when Leo suddenly appeared.
"Oh hey" She stood, wobbling a bit and sighng. "We could look around? Or go back to the cabin for a bit?" She murmured, she wasn't good at planning. She sighed feeling the urge to take his hand again. Wincing, she forced her hands to stay at her side, though she could almost feel them shaking. Sighing, she glanced around, not wanting to go over to the practice grounds or anything, she wasn't ready for that. Sighing, she glanced at him, shrugging apologetically.
"Do you wanna do anything in particular?"

Keith sighed, swimming tiredly back towards the dock. He wasn't necessarily exahusted from swimming, but his body still wasn't up to par. Shaking his head he pulled himself up, breathing heavily. Splashing some cool water on his face, he took a sip of the waterbottle he had left there, before glancing around. Silence, except for some noise in the distance, which was fine by him, he was still feeling extremely anti-social, and had no desire to communicate with anyone.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 4:20 pm

Leo smirked. "Sorry, didn't mean to scare you." he murmured, shrugging lightly, hands shoved in his pockets. He nodded as he listened and looked around thoughtfully. He frowned a bit, hearing the clashing of swords, the ring of steel, and kids cheering and shouting. It wasn't too far off.
"Actually, I kinda wanted to get in some target pratice..." Leo said, nudging her gently for her to follow him before hicking up towards the sound. Down in the forest was the clearing for sword practice, and from here, Leo could only see two people going back and forth, both with light hair. Judging by the high-picthed taunts and insults, he guessed they were both girls.
"Guess everyone's practicing today..." Leo murmured, folding his arms over his chest again. He sighed then before looking over to where the range was for archery. "Do you want to come with me?" Leo asked, pointing towards the range. "You don't have to."

"Come on Aria, I know you can do better than this!"
Ow, maybe on a better day, with a little more rest, Aria would be able to hold her own against Tania. The girl just had too much experience. She was practically toying with Aria at this point. Besides Tania's cut, no other blood had been drawn, which Aria was thankful for. Half the camp was layed up as it was.
The bout seemed to have no end. Tania shouted taunts and points as they fought across the clearing. Twice Aria had gotten close again, both times Tania turned it against her, and Aria went sprawling to the ground. Like now.
The grass wasn't soft, and the fall was hard. Breathing out dust in a harsh cough, Aria looked around despertly for her sword. Tania already had it in one hand, pointing at Aria's throat. Her sister was grining though.
"Not bad for you're first lesson." Tania said, pulling the sound away and helping Aria up. "Lighten up though. Don't be so tight. Wouldn't hurt to make some friends either." the last part was muttered under her breath, but Aria caught it.
"You'd be surprised." Aria murmured, grabbing a bottle of water and leaving then. It wasn't long until someone stopped her.
"Hey, you're Aria right? Daughter of Hermes?" Judging by the girls looks, Aria guessed daughter of Aprohdite.
"Yea..."
"Can you take a messange for me?" Aria rolled her eyes.
"For who?" The minute Aria asked, she knew where this would lead her. Sure enough, the messange was for Keith. Aria repeated it flawlessly, kicking herself the whole way towards the lake. Stomping up the stairs, Aria knocked once, standing in the doorway, looking around with mild curiousity.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 4:29 pm

Sara sighed, she wanted to stay near Leo, but she really had no desire to go around the weapons, not with her luck.
"Um, I guess so. I might not stick around though" She said the last part with a grin, she glanced up, listening to the sound of ringing steel. She stumbled along behind Leo absentmindedly, not really caring about all the fighting, it wasn't her style, she knew how to defend herself, and she had been told she could also disappear, using her light abilities when needed. She smiled at him, "I wouldn't mind seeing if you could actually hit the target" She murmured, laughing softly to let him know she was just teasing. She moved closer, her shoulder brushing his, a sort of jolt ran through her, and she glanced up at him, startled.

Keith glanced up, masking his frown as he saw Aria standing at his, for lack of a better word, door.
"Hey" He called gesturing for her to enter. He had no desire to move from his spot, it was nice enough, and he was enjoying the feeling of the sun on his shoulders. Water dripped from his hair down his tanned back.
"What's up?" He asked as she approached, he didn't know why she was here, but it was like rubbing salt in a wound. He took another sip of his water, drawing his hand across his mouth to catch the extra droplets.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 4:44 pm

Leo nodded, watching the display in the valley as it came to an end.
"You might be pretty good at it." he said, smiling at her as well. Leo ran his fingers through his hair just before she stood next to him, their shoulders touching, barely. He saw the shocked look on her face, and tried not to frown. A weird feeling started in his gut, and the urge to take her hand back in his returned to him. Drawing his hands from his pockets, Leo flexed his fingers gently at his sides. Maybe this was normal, him reacting this way, she was the daughter of the goddess of love after all right?
"Hey, I did a pretty good job last night for a first timer." Leo murmured in a weak protest. Still he smiled reassuringly before heading over to the range. There was hardly anyone else there, which made him feel tons better, knowing he was no pro. Pulling his bow from behind him with a small wince, Leo knocked an arrow. Standing about ten feet from the target, he pulled the bow up to his chest. He closed on eye, focusing on the target before letting the arrow fly. It stuck, but it was hardly on the bulls eye. He repeated this a few times, getting closer ever so slowly. Rubbing his forehead with the back of his hand, he glanced over at Sara with a small grin.
"Wanna try?" he asked.

Aria swallowed hard before walking the final steps through the door, and over the threshold. She took her steps towards him slowly, looking around his cabin as she went, having never really been inside. She nodded in approval before sighing and looking back at him.
"Ya know Hermes is the messenger of the Gods. Well, I have a message for you." she said, keeping her voice somewhat business like.
"Cassie, Daughter of Aphrodite wants to congratulate you on your absolutely stunning performance last night. She said you saved everyone, including herself, and she wants to hold a small party for you. In my opinion though, I highly doubt that party will be small." she murmured the last part, shoving her hands in her pockets then and shrugging with a small frown on her face. Aria sighed then, letting her eyes fall to the wooden dock, chasing a pebble around with the toe of her shoe.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 4:56 pm

Sara watched him, sitting on the ground not too far away. He was decent, though, no where near as good as some kids she had seen. She flushed when he asked her if she wanted to try.
"I guess, I'll probably suck though" She murmured, smiling, "So how do I do this?" She asked curiously, holding the bow naturally. She doubted she'd be good at this, but she'd try. She smiled at him, wondering what he was thinking, particularly about her. She opened her mouth, as if to say something, then blushed again, clamping her mouth shut and looking away.
"Sorry" She said suddenly, dropping the bow and turning. Her emotions were so screwed up right now, she couldn't do this. Tears leaked from her eyes and she turned, heading back towards the cabin. She slipped a bit, but managed to keep her feet under her. She was tired, upset, and she was falling for someone, which had never happened before.

Keith winced.
"Oh" He said, wincing again, "Thanks" He shook his head, he shrugged, not sure if he should go. It would make sense to go, but at the same time, it would be akward, everyone would only see 'The Son of Posiden' not Keith. He rubbed his hands through his hair roughly, before glancing up at her.
"Yea, I guess I'll go. Should I send a message back? Or?" He trailed off, unsure of what to do.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 5:36 pm

Leo smiled as she stood up and walked over. He handed her the bow, stepping back then, seeing that she could hold it perfectly.
"There, just don't turn your arm in like that." he murmured, turning her left wrist gently before stepping away again. "Then you just let it fly." Leo said, shrugging as he watched her. That's how he did it anyway, though he firgured it was probably different for everyone.
He saw the color rise to her face then, though he tried to make it seem like he didn't and nodded encouragingly. Leo was beyond confused as she dropped the bow and ran.
"Wha-Sara?" he turned wacthing her, wondering what was wrong, or if he had done something, or said something stupid. Gently, he picked up the bow and placed it in the quiver. Walking over to the target, he gently pulled out the arrows, doing the same thing before following after her.

Aria sighed, half listening to him at the moment. She looked out towards the lake, breathing in the water front breeze as it blew past them, turning so that it blew her hair back from her face. She looked back at Keith, shovering her hands back into her pockets of her jeans, not caring that her hair was now in her face. Her expression was still hard, but now it looked as if it pained her to keep it that way.
"Water boy, I'll walk you home after battles. But I'm not taking messages for you." Aria said, her voice quiet. Not cruel or mean, though it still retained her dry sacastic tone. With that, she took a few steps backwards before turning and walking slowly from his cabin.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 7:00 pm

Sara slipped into her cabin, leaving the door wide open, not caring. Her eyes were still dripping with tears as she sat down on her bed, pulling her pillow to her chest and burying her face in it. She sobbed softly, still retaining her elegant beauty as she cried. Gods why couldn't she ever do something right? She sighed, pressing her face even tighter into the pillow, devestated. She had never, not once felt this way about someone before, and now, she was so confused, almost to the point of hurt. She winced, wishing for all the world she could just tell Leo, that after one day, one flipping day she seemed to be nearly in love with him. She winced, that was so typical, he'd probably just blow it off, considering that she was one of Aphrodite's daughters, and all they ever did was seem to hook up with people and what not. He would never believe her, just casting her as one of those girls, which, despite her blood, she wasn't.

Keith shrugged.
"Alright" He said simply, he'd find his way to the party, he was sure. He watched her go, resisting the temptation to call after her. It would only hurt him more, and he couldn't do that.
"Thanks again" He called, standing and slipping into his make shift bedroom to change. Pulling on clean boxers, he also pulled on jeans and a plain, yet nice white t-shirt.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 7:08 pm

Aria ignored Keith as she left, wincing as she did so.
Aria, that was foolish... there was that deep voice, always in her head. She was going crazy. That voice spoke to her in her dreams too, and now she was hearing it during the day? Aria scrubbed at her eyes, walking back to the camp. She noticed kids prancing about, caring snacks and stuff towards a part of the forest that was elegantly decorated. The banner was ridiculous.
"You've got to be kidding me..." Aria murmured. It was written in Greek, since that was the only language any of the half-bloods could read.
"Like it?" someone asked, frowning a bit at the banner.
"If you were addressing his father personally. Make a new one, less formal. Like 'Thanks Keith' or something, that's ridiculous..." she murmured, turning as someone caught her arm.

Leo sighed, glad that he had found Aria. "Hey, sorry to bug you." he murmured. Aria frowned, he looked stressed, and worried, but better than last night.
"What's up?" Aria murmured.
"It's Sara. She ran off earlier. I have to work my shift at the infirmary. Do you think you can..."
Aria was nodding and pushing past Leo before he had a chance to finish his request. "Go heal the injured." she called after him, laughing that he was just standing there dazed.

Walking up to yet another open door-way, Aria frowned. She knocked gently. "Sara? Everything alright?" she asked carefully, hearing quiet sobs that were probably coming from her.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 7:13 pm

"Fine" Sara called back, hastily scrubbing her eyes.
"Please, I'm fine, I just need some time alone" She said, wincing, she sounded pathetic, but it was true, she needed her space. She sighed, "Really" She said, shaking her head. Everyone always seemed so worried about her, she may be a demi-god, but she was also just an eighteen year old girl, a stressed, upset eighteen year old. She walked over to Aria, "I'm fine" She said again, her soft jaw set, she didn't want to talk, she didn't want to see anyone, she wanted to figure this out, understand these feelings, in her mind. She forced a smile, even a forced smile on her was incredible. She leaned on the door, wanting to shut it, but not wanting to slam her door in someone's face, that was just rude.

Keith sighed wandering slowly into camp. Shaking his head, he winced, sighing as he saw the sign.
"Oh joy" He murmured, he had been right, it was always about his father, never about him.
"Keith!" Some girl, presumably Cassie called out, she was gorgeous, so odviously one of Aphrodite's daughters.
"Hey" He said, wincing as she tossed her arms around his neck. Skillfully he detatched himself from the hug, smiling kindly.
"Er, thanks, this is really nice" He skuffed his flip flop in the dirt, wondering what else to do, what to say.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 7:25 pm

Aria sighed. She could respect that. "Alright. There's a small party going on if you want to stop by later." she said before returning the small smile Sara gave her and walking back down the steps. Aria herself was still debating on joining the festivities. She walked around the side of the cabin, walking towards the area where the party was being held.
"Amatures..." Aria murmured. "James, did you guys fix the sign?" she murmured quietly, walking over to her roommate. He stepped away from the new banner, paint on his fingers.
"Better?" he asked. Aria smiled.
"Much. Get that other one down before-" She turned around sharply, hearing the cheerings that anncounced Keith had showed up. Aria winced. "Get it up anyway. Please?" Aria asked. James nodded, getting a few kids to help and soon the new banner was up and running. Walking over to a group of linger satyers talking to them quiet. Pretty soon there was music playing, which Aria was surprised to find, had a good beat. Soon, some Apollo kids who were off shift had grabbed their guitairs and were singing along with music and others were dancing. Aria smiled, glancing over at Keith for a pain-filled moment before sinking into the shadows to watch as the party unfolded.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 7:35 pm

Sara nodded.
"Yea, I'll stop by later" She said, she slipped back into her room, shaking her head and sighing. She walked over to her dressed, pulling out a short, yet really pretty red dress. She held it up to her body, admiring her appearance in the mirror. Nodding, she slipped into the washroom, just in case, and slid her other clothes of, pulling the dress on. She twirled, smiling despite her tears as the skirt flared out prettily. She grabbed her make-up bag and quickly did her face, mainly just covering her scab from her cut, and making sure her black eye didn't look to bad. Sliding her shoes on, she glanced at her appearance, she, in her opinion, looked alright. Stepping out of the cabin, she was careful to shut the door behind her, and walked towards the sound of music. Her head bobbed along to the beat as she arrived at the party.

Keith sighed, some what relieved as a new sign was put up. He glanced up, moving further into the party and looking around. He knew, despite his arguments with himself, that he was looking for Aria, though, he refused to let himself admit he felt something when he looked at her. He glanced up, hearing the sounds of live music, it was nice, the kids of Apollo were really good.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 7:42 pm

Aria sighed, finding a somewhat seculded tree, but it wasn't too far off from the party, so she could still hear the music and feel the heat from the small fire that was being lit. People were clapping in time with the music at this point, and singing along if they new the tune. Aria realized this was something everyone needed after what happened yesterday night. Slidding to the grass, Aria crossed her legs, picking at the blades of grass to keep her eyes on the ground. If she let her eyes wander, she'd find Keith again.
Why? She asked herself, plucking at a blade of grass angrily. Wasn't one life enough? Wasn't Milly enough? Did someone else need to get hurt because of her before she would be in control of her feelings.

"Aria?" Looking up, Aria sighed with relief, seeing that it was Leo who now slumped to the ground beside her. "You alright?" he asked, fatigue in his voice as he sipped from a bottle of nector.
"Yea." she murmured, once again, giving away to nothing.
"Sweet party. Did I miss much?" Leo asked, looking around. Aria simply shook her head. Leo let his eyes wander then, and they fell, instantly on the bright form that was Sara, walking through the crowd. He grinned, blinking for a moment; she looked absouletly beautiful, red suited her.
"Sara!" Leo called, waving his arm to get her attention.

Last edited by mystikmage on Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 7:47 pm

Sara's eyes shot up as she heard someone call her name, looking around, she noticed Leo, and despite her best efforts, a small smile spread over her face.
"Hey" She called, walking a bit quicker through the crowd, which was getting hard, people kept reaching out to grab her, they wouldn't let her keep going. Yanking her arm free from some guy, a son of Ares by the look of it and shoved her way towards Leo.
"Hey" She said, once she was standing right in front of him. She brushed her dark hair from her face and sighed, glancing over the grounds, eyes sparkling. She still felt like she was ready to break down at the very sight of him, but once again, she plastered a smile on her face, unwilling to cry in public.

Keith stood aimlessly by a group of people, they were talking to him, but he was giving one word, pointless answers. His heart just wasn't in this right now.
"Sorry, I need to get a drink" He flashed them a smile and slipped towards the table laden with food and drink. Nectar might be the drink of the demi-gods, but water was the drink for him. Grabbing a glass, he downed the cool liquid, sighing and feeling much better.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 7:55 pm

Aria smiled up at Sara as she came over to them. "Feeling better I see." she murmured. Leo looked over at Aria then, thankfulness in his eyes before looking back at Sara. Seeing that she was in a dress, he firgured she wouldn't want to sit in the grass. Looking over at the fire, Leo grinned, seeing that a few benches had been pulled around.
"Hey. Let's go grab a seat." Leo suggested, standing up next to her. "Are you alright?" he asked quietly then, his attention focused on her, and not the fact that Aria hadn't stood up along with him.

Aria sighed once the two were gone. She closed her eyes for a moment, holding her bad shoulder as she leaning back against the tree. She rubbed her skin gently, suddenly rememebering-
"Stop it." Aria hissed to herself, rubbing her eyes furiously. She stood up then, looking back at the party. Part of her wanted to join in and sing along, part of her wanted to find Keith. Those were feelings, longings. The smarter part of her was telling her to run. Aria swallowed hard then, looking back at Keith for a moment. Her face soften despite herself, and then she quickly looked away, turning and walking deeper into the forest.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 8:02 pm

Sara sighed, nodding, "Sure" She said softly, hollowly. She sighed as he asked her if everything was alright, she bit her lip unsure of what to actually say.
"No, not really" She finally responded, she wasn't someone who lied a lot, and lying to him just seemed wrong. She twisted her hands in her skirt, ignoring the people staring at her, she didn't care, once again lost in thoughts and strange emotions. She didn't want to upset him, and she knew he would only see her as everyone else did. That was what hurt the most, she brushed a hand over her eye, catching a tear drop before it fell.

Keith sighed, shaking his head. Glancing around, he shook his head, slipping from the crowd and heading out towards the beach. A few people called after him, but he waved them off.
"I'll be back later, I just wanna go for a swim" He called, dashing towards the beach, not caring that he dove in, fully clothed. He was to torn up inside to party, even if he had, sort of, been enjoying himself. He would go back, he just needed to sooth his mind first.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 8:14 pm

"Whoa, hang on then." Leo murmured, taking her hand gently in his warm fingers again and stopping her before they got close enough to everyone else.
"What's wrong?" he asked her, concern clear on his face, looking her in the eye as he asked the question. He saw the tears she was brushing away and something insdie of him unknotted. Heat seaped into his fingers then, soft and gently and he pulled her hand away, brushing the tears away himself. Leo tried not to frown, suddenly wanting to hold her, comfort her. He didn't like seeing her so upset.
"If it's something I did, or said, or something someone else said, I'll fix it. Just tell me." Leo said, quietly then, brushing her hair away from her face then.

Go to him. Aria cringed, holding her head then as it pounded painfully, stopping her in her tracks. The images from her dream came back to her then. Keith, always Keith, in different ways, hurt, badly, sometimes dead. Tears came to her eyes then.
"Stop, please..." Aria murmured. Her feet splashed in the creek again and the pain went away. Aria growled lightly, following the creek all the way back to the lake, not caring that she was practically walking in the dark.
She folded her arms over her chest, seeing that Keith was in the water again. What was she supposed to do? What could she even say to him? I'm sorry? Let's start over? Aria rubbed her eyes again, sitting down and kicking her shoes off after rolling up her pant legs, letting the water lasp up to her.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 8:24 pm

Sara winced,
"No, you didn't do anything" She murmured, more tears filling her eyes as he brushed them away. Gods, she wished she could explain this, everything.
"I'm sorry, gods, I'm so sorry. I don't know how to explain" She nearly screamed in frusturation. She sighed, wanting just to fall into his chest, let him comfort her.
"I-I guess I'm confused, everything is so confusing" She winced, sighing. "I mean, yesterday, I barely knew you, but now, now I feel like I can't be without you, like-" She cut off, biting her lip and shaking her head.
"Sorry" She murmured, she felt like an awful person. "Gods" She cursed, shaking her head, all she was doing was complicating honestly the best thing that had ever happened to her.

Keith glanced up, hearing splashing.
"Aria?" He shook his head, wakling over to her. He had only been about waist deep, so he was close enough to hear her. He sighed, gods the girl was just taunting him. He walked over to her, feeling a bit lost, confused. He walked back over to her, sitting down close enough to talk, but not close enough to touch her, though he wanted to take her hand or something.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 8:35 pm

Leo cupped her face with his hands, brushing the tears away as they came. "Shhhh." he murmured, resting her forehead against hers as she stumbled over her words. The more stressed she got, the more he wanted to hold her.
"It's alright, it's alright." Leo said, unable to hold himself back anymore. He pulled her to him, wrapping his arms arond her, holding her against his chest. He held her tightly, stroking her hair back gently. "You don't have to apologize for anything." Leo murmured then, pulling her away to look her in the eye again.
"None of this is your fault. And you're not alone in this either alright? I was at the infirmary and all I could think about was getting back to you, hoping you were okay." Leo said, brushing her hair from her face again.

Aria jumped. She hadn't thought he'd heard her. Quickly, she drew her legs from the water, wrapping her arms around her knees. She swallowed hard, watching him walk towards her, feeling her heart pound against her chest.
"How come you left the party?" she asied quietly, stalling for time at this point. She took a deep breath, rubbing her bad shoulder again. Aria turned her eyes to him for a moment before turning her gaze back towards the water. The party was still going, from here Aria could hear the music and the laughter, smell the smoke from the fire.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 8:46 pm

Sara rested her head against him, tired, tears ran down her cheeks, but she didn't care.
"R-really?" She hiccuped. She sighed, "I-I thought you would only think of me like everyone else does. Daughter of the love goddess, a flirt, stuff like that" She murmured, relieved to know he felt the same way. She sighed, "S-sorry" She stammered again, knowing that her tears were staining his shirt.
"I got your shirt wet" She hiccuped again, still pressed against him, unwilling to move. It felt so right, "So, where does this leave us?" She asked, she knew she couldn't be without him, and he without her, so where did this leave them?

Keith sighed,
"I'm not really the partying type. I said I'd go back later" He murmured with a shrug. He let his fingers slide over the wet sand, not caring that he was soaking wet, fully clothed.
"What are you doing out here? If you don't mind my asking?" He questioned, he had thought she didn't want anything to do with him, but she seemed to always turn up. It hurt, did she knew how bad she was hurting him? He sighed, he didn't care, he wouldn't let her know, besides, she made it clear she wanted nothing to do with him anyway.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 8:56 pm

Leo smiled lightly, wrapping his arms back around her as she rested against his chest. "Really." he murmured. He sighed then, holding her at arm's length to look at her.
"How could I think of you as everyone else when you aren't one bit like them?" he asked her quietly, smiling. His eyes darted over to the party were her sisters were now dancing. He shook his head. No, Sara definatly wasn't like the other children of Aphrodite.
"I have tons more shirts back at the cabin Sara." Leo chuckled then, shaking his head and pulling her back into his arms. This was something he didn't know he had needed. Leo smiled as she asked the question he was hoping for.
"Well...I like you, I'm guessing you like me..." he murmured, almost poetically. "That sounds like the start of a relationship to me. Whatdaya say?" he asked, brushing her hair away to look at her face.

"Oh.." Aria said simply, glancing back at him. Her head throbbed again and she looked sharply at the sky then, muttering angrily to herself.
"Despite my wishes to not get myself involed with anyone else.." Aria grumbled, rubbing her temple, and then her shoulder. "My father told me otherwise." She winced, wondering how stupid and crazy that was going to say.
"He keeps giving me dreams," she continued, her voice strained at this point, rocking herself gently. "About what'll happen if I don't stay. If I try to leave. If I seclude myself from everyone else." Aria swallowed hard then, rubbing her eyes and her nose gently. "The Fates keeping pushing me back towards you, no matter how hard I try to push you away." Aria shook her head, feeling the tears coming but holding them back fericly. "And I don't know why. I already lost someone I cared about, I don't want to loose another." she said quietly, her eyes going back to him as she gribbed her legs tighter to her chest.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 9:19 pm

Sara smiled, "I think I can agree with that" She murmured, smiling up at him and blushihng a bit. She slipped her hands around his neck and pressing her face into his chest. She fit nearly perfectly under his chin, and gods it felt right. She heard music in her ears and glanced around, none was playing that sounded like that, so she assumed it was all in her head. She laughed softly before looking up at him again.
"Wanna go for a walk?" She asked, stepping away and lacing her fingers with his and walking away from the loud party.

Keith winced, so she was basically being forced to hang out with him, gods, that was perfect. He sighed, pulling his own sopping wet knees to his chest and shaking his head.
"Oh" He managed to murmured, that hurt, everything about this conversation hurt, more then he wanted to admit.
"I don't really know what to say" He admitted, it hurt, but he wasn't about to tell her that.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 4:24 am

Leo grinned, holding her to him again, tighter as she wrapped her arms around his neck. He sighed with relief and smiled as she laughed.
"Sure." he said, the smile still on his face as she took his hand, lacing her fingers with his. Leo squeezed her hand gently, letting her lead him away from the party. "Any idea where we're going?" he asked quietly, laughing softly.

Aria sighed, rolling her eyes.
"It' not that I don't like you, Barnacle Brain. I do. And that's the problem." she murmured, resting her chin on her knees. She let her hands slip away though, letting the water lasp against them as the waves came in to meet Keith she guessed.
"People get hurt around me..." Aria murmured, sighing then. "I didn't want that happening to you. I don't think you deserve that." she looked up, seeing the sun was setting and she shivered, rubbing her bare arms gently before glancing over her shoulder at the forest behind her. She sighed.
"Look, I'm sorry alright? It's been hecktic these past few days..."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 8:38 am

Sara shrugged, she glanced up, shivering a bit as the sun began to set.
"Um back to the cabin? I need to get a sweatshirt or something" She murmured, "And maybe change" She glanced around, people, even her own siblings were staring at her, which was just akward. She sighed, trying her best to ignore it, she was happier then she had been in a long time, and she wasn't going to let her own securities get the best of her. She shivered a bit, rubbing her hands over her shoulders, releasing his in the process. She walked carefully up the steps to the cabin, opening the door and glancing around. She sighed, everything was where it was supposed to be, wasn't it? She looked closer, frowning.
"My iPod's missing" She murmured, she had left it on the bed. She looked closer, worried now. Sara began to frantically look through her stuff, eyes going wide.
"So is my laptop, and my book" She winced, looking at Leo, eyes wide. Her heart thudded unevenly in her chest, this was creepy, she had been here, by herself not two hours ago, and now, her stuff was gone, completely gone.

Keith winced, "Glad to know you call people you care about names" He teased, sighing. He didn't know what to say, he was afraid of getting hurt, which was why he never made friends with anyone, ever.
"You know, I honestly think I can keep myself from getting hurt, it's not like standing beside you is an automatic death sentence" He knew her friend had died protecting her, and maybe other people, but he was a lot more durable then most, and well, honestly, he had been hurt before, worse then most of the people at camp could imagine.
What? A startled voice demanded in his head. It seemed his father didn't know what sort of abuse he had endured at his mother's hand.
Keith? Tell me? Almost desperate now, he sighed, glancing at Aria and rubbing his forhead.
"Sorry, Dad's freaking out in my head" He apologized, he had zoned in, in time to hear her own apology, which was nice.
"Yea, I know it's been pretty crazy, for you more then most it seems"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 2:18 pm

Leo nodded. "Sure." he said simply, walking along side her as they made their way back to the cabin. He felt dizzy then as she shivered and he muttered and rubbed his forhead. The sun had gone down. Leo surpressed a yawn and tried not to get frustrated. He could make it a few more hours...maybe. He blinked as he followed Sara inside. It took him a moment to firgure out what she was freaking out about. Finding the macthes, he quickly lit the lamps, silently making a note to get more oil in the morning.
"What?" he asked her then, frowning. Then he heard that her stuff was missing, and his frown deepened. "That's crazy. Who would want to-" then Leo turned to look at his deck. His ihome was gone, thankfully he had shoved his ipod into his pocket. Cursing, Leo picked up one of the lamps from Sara's deck to look over his side of the room, make sure nothing else was taken.
"Alright listen, I'll go to Charon in the morning and see if we can sort this out." Leo said, trying to keep the anger from his voice as he brought the lamp back to her desk. "Make a list of the stuff they took and I'll take it with me. Maybe some of the kids are just pulling a prank or something."

"It suites you." Aria murmured, staring blanky out towards the lake again. She grew quiet as he talked, stiffly nodding here and there to show that she was listening.
"You don't know that..." she said quietly, wrapping her arms around her legs again. Now the water felt cold, and the heat of the sun was gone. Aria shivered, sitting back enough that the water wouldn't reach her, rolling her pant legs back down and slowly pulling on her worn sneakers again
"You'd better listen. They aren't supposed to really have any contact with us, so whatever he has to say is important." Aria murmured. That was another thing Tania had told her. It had something to do with the fact that the Big Three couldn't have kids or something. Hardly any of the other half-bloods had even seen their parents, some only heard from them on rare occasions.
Aria rolled her eyes, rubbing her now stiff and aching shoulder. "Don't remind me." she muttered, sighing then. "Well, it's dark. I should've been back at my cabin an hour ago. If Charon finds me I'll be mince. I'll see you around." Aria said, standing up slowly, painfully slowly. Her combat lessons were cacthing up to her; her whole body felt stiff and sore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with Mystikmage
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next