Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne with Mystikmage

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 6:19 pm

Sara nodded, grabbing her note book and quickly jotting down everything.
"My laptop and my iPod, I mean, that's beyond a prank" She murmured, she had seen him yawning, and assumed, that as the son of Apollo, he was affected by the sun and was now growing tired. She had seen the sons and daughters of Artemis out and about at night, and sleeping during the day.
"You can go to bed, if you want" She murmured, slipping into the washroom and coming out wearing a pair of slightly tatty jeans and a black, long sleeve shirt. She sat down on the bed, the beds were still pushed together, not that she minded, it was nice, having him close. She pulled her knees to her chest, rubbing her hands over her legs to warm them up. She smiled at him then slipped off of the bed and wrapped her arms around him. Trying to reassure him, reassure herself.

Keith sighed, "I know" He murmured, shaking his head and slipping into the water, he didn't feel the coldness, he could swim in the middle of winter and not care at all. Shaking his head, he dove under, striking out towards his home. Shaking his head, he pulled himself up on the dock, letting himself relaxe for a bit and sighed, before heading into his 'bedroom' and changing into a pair of shorts. Shaking his head, he climbed into bed, only wearing his shorts and fell asleep, exahusted after the long day.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 6:28 pm

Leo nodded, blinking for a moment, rubbing his eyes as if to wake himself up. Yesterday he had managed after daylight due to the adreline. Now, he could barely stand up.
"Yea, that might be a good idea..." Leo murmured then, pulling his shirt off along with his shoes, leaving his jeans on. He rubbed his eyes again as Sara walked into the bathroom, sitting on the edge of his bed then. He sighed, blinking rapidly. It was getting harder and harder to stay awake. He chuckled tiredly as Sara wrapped her arms around him, coping her and pulling her onto her bed.
Laughing quietly, Leo drew his arms from her to pull the blankets over him before reaching for her hand again. He stared at her for a moment before sitting up on his elbows to kiss her forehead gently before lying back down and falling asleep.

Aria watched him swim away out of the corner of her eyes, shaking her head as she walked. All the way, she muttered angrily to herself, unable to believe that she was in this siuation. Walking into the cabin, Aria was greeted with small hi's and hey's. Everyone was either asleep, or lounging around boredly. Pulling herself into her hammok, Aria sighed with relief, rocking herself gently before passing out, exhuasted.
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 6:36 pm

Sara let out a small groan, the sun was shinging through the open window and she was exahusted. Rubbing her eyes, she winced, shaking herself awake. It was early, well she had gone to sleep early after all. She glanced at her cell phone, though it didn't work anymore, she used it for a clock. Just a little past six am.
"Ew" She mumbled, sitting up and sighing, she had fallen asleep wearing her clothes, and she looked extremely rumpled, and she felt gross again. She barely looked over at the other bed, to tired to focus as she stumbled, nearly tripping, into the washroom. Turning on the shower, she shed her clothes and slipped inside, making sure to pull the curtain closed tight, it was nervous habit, people tended to get curious around her, she wasn't the average daughter of the goddess of love.
Turning on the water, she sighed, letting it drown out any nervous thoughts, as well as pound her sore muscles. She leaned against the wall, relaxing in the warm water.

Keith groaned, sitting up and looking around. One of the downfalls of living in a place with no walls, it was damn near impossible to sleep in. Sighing, he sat up, pulling on a pair of swimming shorts and sliding on his flip flops. His stomach rumbled demandingly, and he sighed, pulling on a light blue t-shirt with a board design on it. He glanced out at the water, and took a sip of water from the bottle he kept beside his bed. He sighed, no swimming today, right off the bat. He was starving, and he couldn't handle the idea of the long swim. Bounding out of his place, he wandered down the rarely used path, towards the general feeding area.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 6:47 pm

"Wakey-wakey!" Aria groaned and tossed, turning her back to whoever was trying to wake her up. She was rewarded with the hammok being flipped over entirely. Aria let out a string of curses then, landing on her bad shoulder. Hitting hard wood at whatever Gods forsaken time of day wasn't exactly the way she wanted to wake up.
"What!?" Aria hissed then, blinking away spots and light as she looked up. It was Tania, standing in battle gear, hands on her hips. Aria let her head fall back to the floor, knowing what was next. She held up a hand to silence her sister before pushing herself up. Aria wasn't going to bother with a shower, she merely changed clothes; a white tank top that hugged her body close and a pair of black cargo-like shorts. With that, she let Tania lead her outside to breakfast.

Tossing an apple up into the air, Leo sighed as he left his table. He had been up, literatly, at the crack of dawn. Not wanting to wake up Sara, Leo had quietly slipped out to breakfast. Asking one of the other Apollo kids where he could find Charon this early, Leo headed towards what was called the Big house. Leo blinked as a shadow cast over him. He looked up and nodded. It was so named for good reason.
Walking up the steps, Leo sighed before knocking effectively on the thick wooden door. He took a step back then, glancing over his shoulder out of habit. Rubbing his neck gently, Leo made a quick grab to the bow at his back. Reassured by it's presnse, Leo sighed and knocked again, somewhat impatiently. He wanted to get back before Sara woke up...
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 6:57 pm

Sara yawned, shifting out of the shower and wrapping a towel around her body. She shook her head, letting water spray all over the room, "Whoops" She murmured tiredly. She shook her head again, laughing at her own silliness. She realized Leo had been gone when she had woken up, she had just been to zoned out to realize it at the time. She shrugged, figuring he had gone off to see Charon or something. Hopefully everything worked out. She heard some rustling coming from the main part of the cabin, confused she opened her door, letting out a startled scream as she saw someone, no, something snooping through her stuff. It turned, eyes going wide and it bolted, a pair of her jeans clutched in it's hands. Yelping, Sara turned, slamming the washroom door and locking it. Shaking, she sunk to the floor, terrified. She had no idea what she had seen, but she could only assume it wasn't a pleasent being. She clutched the towel around her, more tears spilling from her already sore eyes.

Keith stumbled towards camp, nearly running into something that was running by with what looked like a pair of jeans, expensive ones.
"What the-" He cut off, wincing as he glanced down at his arm. Blood was spilling from a gash where the thing had hit him.
"Damn it" He snarled, he was still to exhausted to heal himself, and to hungry to go to the healers. Shaking his head, he tore a strip off his shirt and tied it around his arm, before continuing on his walk. He had no idea what he had just seen, and honestly, he didn't care right now.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 7:06 pm

Aria stumbled along, half asleep after Tania. Her sister was talking, reciting events that Aria had obviously missed after she left the party last night.
"Oh, we're having a ceremony later. You need to be there." Tania said. Her voice had turned to icy, and it snapped Aria from her sleep.
"Ceremony? For what?" Aria murmured tiredly.
"For those we lost in the raid the night before." Tania answered tensely. She stopped then, gaping at something Aria didn't catch.
"Keith?" Tania asked, running forward. "What happened?" she asked, looking at his bloodied arm. Aria was awake at this point, at Tania's side the next instant. Tania stared dumbly at Aria for a moment, looking back to where Aria had just been.
"Nice one Water Boy. How'd you manage this?" Aria asked, frowning as she pointed to his bandaged arm.

Leo shuddered, icy running down his spine. "Alright thanks." he called as he left, closing the door behind him. That was great. Charon had no idea who could have been responsible, but he would put out word for the items to be returned. Tossing his apple core into the woods, Leo set off back towards the main part of camp. There was a buzz now, one he hadn't noticed earlier. More people were awake now, but something seemed...off...
Leo frowned then, half running back to the cabin. He stood, froze for a moment. The door was wide open. He had closed it on his way out. Taking a cautious step forward, Leo placed a hand lightly on his bow, drawing it out of the quiver. "Sara?" he asked, trying to keep the worry out of his voice. "Sara you in here?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 7:15 pm

Sara let out a relieved sigh when Leo called her name.
"Yea, I'm in the washroom" She answered in a shaky voice as she opened the washroom door and stepped out, still wearing her towel. Tears still ran down her face, and she was shaking.
"There was some-some thing going through my drawers while I was showering" She stammered, shaking her head and wincing.
"I dunno what it was, but it took my jeans" She said, shaking her head again, and running her fingers through her wet hair distractedly. Her other hand clutched at the towel around her shaking body, she was freaked right out, this was ridiculous.

Keith glanced up, startled as two girls ran up to him.
"Ah, something ran into me" He stammered, he was starting to feel a bit dizzy. Shaking his head in an attempt to clear his head.
"Oh shit" He murmured, stumbling, hand reaching out to try and grab someone as he fell. He hit the ground hard, his eyes swimming. He winced, "Shit" He stammered again,
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 7:27 pm

Leo's eyes went wide as Sara came back out. He sighed and quickly looked away, seeing that she was still dripping wet and wearing nothing but a towel. He looked over at her side of the room and winced. It was pretty ransacked. Swallowing, Leo found his voice.
"Alright. Get dressed and we'll go back to Charon. Obviously, this isn't another half-blood." he murmured, still holding his bow, still looking over her side of the room.

Aria frowned, looking up at his face while Tania inspected his arm. Tania cursed just before Keith did and Aria tried not to scream as he pitched backwards. She moved fast again, making Tania jump. Sliding behind Keith, Aria tried to soften his fall, but only succeeding in making sure his head didn't slam into a rock or something.
"Keith? What's wrong?" Aria asked, his head practically in her lap at this point.
Tania was barking out orders at this point, calling for nector and a healer. Camp Half-blood was in a stirr again, and Aria tried to block them out. "Get them to bring water too." she muttered numbly to Tania who nodded, taking the nector anyway and handing it to Aria.
"Sit up, come on." Aria said, pulling at Keith's shoulder gently.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 7:45 pm

Sara nodded, and grabbed her jeans and a black tank top. Slipping into the washroom, she changed quickly, stepping out again, wearing her jeans, they were tight, but perfect fitted to her body, as well as her black tank top, she glanced in her mirror, shaking her head. She looked fine, but that was all, at least in her opinion. She slipped her skate shoes on and ran her brush through her hair at lightening speed. Unlike some of the other children of Aphrodite, she put no effort into her appearance, unless she was really dressing up to go out.
"Ready" She murmured, slipping her hand into his and shake her head. She glanced out the door, watching kids run by.
"Something's going on" She murmured uneasily.

Keith could very distantly hear Aria, he wanted to sit up, he was still hungry. Shaking his head, he frowned, pushing up a bit, he managed to sit, but barely.
"Wh-what's going on?" He stuttered, wincing at the noise, why was it so darn noisy?" He looked down at his arm, the shirt had come loose and the cut was turning black, as was the blood running through his veins. Suddenly a voice boomed out, one he recognized, but was suprised he could hear it outside his head.

Posiden strode towards camp, coming from the lake. The huge god towered over everyone, "Charon!" He called, his voice sounding like the clash of waves. He was breaking every rule, Zeus would kill him, but his son, his only son was dying.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 7:56 pm

"Yea, I know." Leo murmured, still holding his bow as he walked back outside with Sara. The whole came was in a stir and Leo instantly reached for Sara's arm. He wanted to keep her close, and not loose her in the hustle and bustle.

"I don't know." Aria said, holding the nectar bottle to Keith's lips gently. "Drink it. It'll help." she said, surprised at how calm her voice was. She swallowed hard, shaking her head gently. Her whole body shook as she looked down at Keith's wound.
"Oh may the Gods help us." she whispered, fear slipping into her voice then. Tania was cursing though it stopped instantly as someone yelled for Charon.

Everyone stopped then. Aria's hand slipped then, bringing the bottle away from Keith, though her other arm was still wrapped around Keith's chest. She looked up, seeing Poseidon, and she quickly bowed her head.
Leo tried to prevent his jaw from dropping as Charon walked past him. "Oh Gods..." he whispered, his grip on Sara's hand tightening a bit. He slid his bow back into his quiver, bowing his head as everyone else was doing. Charon had kneeled.
"My Lord Poseidon." Charon said humbly.
"Charon..." Aria knew she was being disrespectful, and that everyone had turned to face her and Keith now, but she didn't care. "Charon he's hurt. I-I don't know what hit him..." Aria said weakly, looking back down at Keith.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 8:04 pm

Sara was gaping, pressed against Leo's side.
"I-Is that.." She trailed off, clapping her hands over her ears at the god's loud voice. She winced, pressing her face against Leo, this was bad, gods didn't just come to Earth, in fact, she wasn't sure if one of the big three had ever been to the camp before. She shook her head, pressed tightly against Leo, shaking a bit. She was going to have a premature heart attack one of these days.

Poseidon glanced at Charon, eyes narrowed.
"I trusted you old friend, I trusted you and Zeus's word to protect my son and now he's been attacked not only by hell hounds, but by a theiving little demon? Charon, you swore he would be safe" He glanced down at Aria, staring at the girl with a grim face.
"Arianna, daughter of Hermes" He stated calmly, swiftling shrinking so he was down to his normal height, he knelt beside Keith, pressing his hand to the sickening wound. Water spilled forth from his hand, and healed it instantly.
"He will be sick, not badly, but he will be. But the demons posion are gone" He smiled at Arianna, "Your father begs you to heed him, you will be needed soon" He murmured in her ear. Then, he was huge again, looking at Charon.
"If I find either of my brothers have sent more demons here, I will return Charon. Be warned, Hades is planning something" And he was gone, back into the water.

"D-dad?" Keith stammered, aware of a familar voice. He tried to open his eyes, but he couldn't, water, on his arm, it felt good, and then, the pain was gone. Opening his eyes, his head spun and he shook his head and sighed, "Was that?" He winced, had his father really been here.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 8:17 pm

"Yea." Leo whispered quietly, drawing Sara in his arms then. He held her tightly, watching in wonder and fear as Poseidon shrunk in size and healed Keith from whatever was wrong. From here, he couldn't see the black wound Keith had recieved, or the blood that poured from it. He heard Aria soft voice and thought the God would kill her on the spot. He didn't though, which Leo was relieved for, though he didn't exactly like the look the God was giving her.

Aria swallowed hard, willing her body not to shake as she kept one arm around Keith. She heard the Gods words and tried not to wince. She never looked up to meet his eye, and watched in amazement as Poseidon healed Keith and she swallowed again. She settled for nodding in answer. She winced visibly then, hearing that she needed to listen to her father. That was just fantastic.
"Hush Keith." Aria choked, shaking her head as he stumbled over his words.

Even after the God had left, the camp remained in stunned submission. Aria was breathing heavily as she held Keith, her mind whirling with a thousand question. Now though, only one thing mattered to her.
"Charon? I want to get him back to his cabin." Once again, her voice was quiet, but heard. That seemed to snap everyone out of the trance. Murmurs went through the crowd, but Aria was hardly listening. Leo was at her side then, a warm hand resting on her shoulder.
"You alright?" he whispered. Aria just shook her head as Charon knelt to pick up Keith and walked towards the cabin.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 8:23 pm

Sara stood routed to the spot as Leo pulled away, rushing over to Aria, seeing if she was alright she imagined. Her heart was pounding, that, that thing on her bedroom had been a demon, one of Hades' demons.
"Oh god" She murmured, forgetting the proper curse as she leaned back against a stree, breathing hard. Someone touched her shoulder and she turned, sighing, slightly relieved as she saw one of her brothers.
"What?" She asked, Eric, his name was Eric.
"Just checking if you're alright? You look a little stressed" Eric murmured.
"Yea, that demon thing Posiedon was talking about was in my room. It took my laptop, iPod, book and a pair of my jeans" She murmured, listening to Eric curse as she kept her eyes on Leo.

Keith winced, feeling Charon pulling himself up, carrying him towards, well god, he had no idea where he was going. He felt a sharp tug, and looked around.
"I'm fine, please, put me down" Keith said, Charon sighed, but nodded. "Call if you need anything, somone will hear" He murmured, trotting away. Keith sighed, stumbling towards the water and lying down in the shallow end. He needed water, to think. He couldn't stand the idea of being with someone right now.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 8:30 pm

Aria stood up gently, watching as Charon took Keith away. Her whole body felt numb and stiff, her heart was pounding in her ears, though she could hardly notice right now. She flexed her fingers gently, waiting for the feeling to come back into them.
Leo sighed then, gripping Aria's shoulder gently and stearing her away from the crowd that was slowly growing. People were asking questions.
"What happened to Keith?"
"Why did he show up?"
"What did he mean about the demon?"
"Alright enough!" Leo barked then as Aria started to tremble under his warm grip. "She doesn't know anymore then you lot, so get off!"

"Thanks Leo." Aria whispered, walking with him, not caring where they were going. They stopped then, and Aria looked up to see Sara, who looked to be in the same mental condition that Aria was.
"Come on. Let's go find someplace quiet to sit down and firgure out what just happened." Leo murmured, nudging Sara gently.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 8:39 pm

Sara nodded, "Thanks Eric, I'll be fine" She murmured to her brother, following behind Aria and Leo, she was stunned, well beyond stunned. She slipped her hands in her pockets, walking slowly, though she stared at the ground, she wasn't watching where she was going.
"We could go down to that little park by the water?" She murmured, she was fighting to keep her voice moderated, to freaked to do anything else. She wasn't sure if Aria wanted to be by the water, glancing, she paused, seeing Charon come back, rather quickly. She paused, shading her eyes, seeing a figure, lying prone in the water.
"Keith?" She winced, "Damn it" She shook her head, glancing at Leo and Aria, before trotting down the hill and heading towards her new friend.

Keith sighed, sitting up, water dripped from his hair, down his back, sigihng, he pulled his shirt off, letting it sit in the water next to him, before he glanced around, seeing Sara coming towards him.
"Sara?" He said, shading his own eyes as she splashed into the water next to him, apparently heedless of her clothes.
"Hey" She said, smiling and sitting down in the water next to him. She wasn't sure if Aria and Leo had followed her, and though she cared, she wanted to see if Keith was alright.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 8:45 pm

Aria was in a fog. She could only register certain things. Like the wind brushing coldly against her face. Or the sun that was beating hotly against her skin. Or the crunching of the leaves under foot as Leo lead her along after Sara. Her face was blank, which still concerned Leo a great deal, having never seen anyone in such a state like this.
Looking up as Sara left, Leo tried not to curse. Gently, he pulled his hand away from Aria after setting her down to rest against a tree in the shade. He wasn't sure if she wanted to go over to Keith right now or not, and he didn't have the courage to ask her. "Stay here." he told her gently, leaving after she nodded stiffly.

"Sara?" Leo asked, jogging over. He winced then, seeing Keith lying half in the water. "Dude, didn't Charon take you back to your cabin?" he asked. He crouched, not exaclty falling into the water like Sara had since his ipod was still in his pocket.
"Whatever hit you man, wasn't good if your father had to come heal you..." Leo murmured quietly, glancing over his shoulder at Aria to make sure she was still there.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 8:52 pm

Keith looked at Sara, "Hey" He murmured hollowly, smiling half-heartedly at her.
"You're all wet" He commented, glancing up as Leo came splashing over.
"Yea, I know, I asked him to drop me here. I wanted to just chill" He winced, gods, his dad had been here and he hadn't even gotten to speak to him. He leaned over, wrapping his arms around his legs, shaking his head and burying his face in his knees. "I don't even know what hit me" Keith said with a groan, he glanced down at his arm, it hurt, he had a scar there, so something stronger then his dad's power.

Sara laughed softly, "Yea, oh well" She murmured, glancing up as Leo came splashing in.
"Hey" She glanced over at Aria, who was sitting where Leo had left her.
"She alright?" She murmured, she sighed, one of them should stay with Aria, but she didn't want to leave Keith, and she was already soaked. Shaking her head, she rubbed her hands over her arms, shivering lightly in the water.
"Feeling alright?" She asked Keith.
"Yea, a lot better" He murmured, shaking his head and grinning, though it looked forced.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 8:58 pm

Leo looked back over at Aria, and winced. "I don't know." he said honestly. "Phsyically, she's fine. I already checked." he murmured, flexing his fingers gently. Turning back to Keith, Leo ran his fingers through his hair.
"He said something to Charon. Something about a theiving Demon, and Hades..." Leo's eyes went wide then, and he glanced over at Sara.
"Oh crap. Could it-" he stopped then, swallowing gently. It hadn't occured to him that whoever had taken their stuff could have been a demon. Would it have been the same demon that hurt Keith just now?
Leo shook his head. "None of this makes sense..." he said quietly, sighing and rubbing his neck gently.
He glanced over to Aria then, hearing music on the wind. She had Milly's reed flute in her hands, and was playing a low soft melody. To Leo, it sounded hurt, but that could have just been him.
"Gave us all a good scare there..." Leo murmured honestly. "All of a sudden, Aria's sister is barking out orders and it was near mass chaos then. No one knows if they caught the demon that hit you..."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 9:04 pm

Sara just nodded. "I already thought of it, saw it. It was there, in our room, in my stuff" She shuddered, shaking her head and pressing her wet hand to her face.
"Oh gods" She sighed, glancing at Keith as he took all this in, glancing up, she too noticed Aria playing her flute, it sounded beautiful, but sort of depressing at the same time. Shaking her head, she sighed, "This is ridiculous" She said, more stressed out then ever.
"Y-your dad said Hades' was planning something, which accounts for the hellhounds, and well, I guess the demon"

Keith shook his head and sighed. He glanced at Leo, frowning a bit, "Demon? Shit" He shook his head, understanding now why his dad had come. Demons could kill even a demi-god effortlessly.
"Well, it had a pair of jeans, if that helps" He murmrued, shaking his head.
"Damn it" Sara cursed, "It was the same deomon, it totally stole my jeans"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 4:12 am

Leo sat back, careful that he didn't sit in the water but on the dry sand. He rubbed his face gently, trying to firgure everything out.
"Well, it's sole mission wasn't to kill you..." Leo said then, rubbing his neck again. "Not if it was ransacking through Sara's stuff. Though, what a demon wants with an ipod, a laptop, a book and a pair of jeans is beyond me."
Unclipping his quiver, Leo sit it beside him and fell back on the sand, laying out completely in the sun. It helped him a bit, though his mind was still racing, trying to firgure things out.
"Somethings just not adding up..." Leo said, shaking his head, frustrated. He sighed then, glancing over at Aria just to make sure she was still in place.

"Did you two finaly make peace or something?" Leo murmured, looking back at Keith. "She didn't leave you, not even when your dad was taller than a building towering over her...."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 8:30 am

Sara sighed, twirling her fingers in the water. Shaking her head, she frowned.
"Well Keith's dad said something about Hades doing something. So what if the demon was here, seeing if it was able to get into camp. Taking stuff to prove that it had. Then, maybe it came back for, for a scent or something. I mean, those were my jeans that were covererd in blood, the ones from when the hell hounds attacked" She winced, what if smething was coming after them, after her. She shuddered, shaking a bit now, glancing at Leo. "It odviously didn't mean to attack Keith, it just ran into him, or else" She swalloed, "Things could have been a lot worse" She dug her fingers into the wet sand, she hated the feeling of wet jeans on her skin, but she didn't care. Gasping, she was suddenly swamped with a wave, completely smashing her into the ground and dragging her out a bit. Surfacing, she spluttered, looking incredulously at Keith, who gaped, "Oh shit, sorry" He said, shaking his head.

Keith sighed, glancing up at Leo for a moment, "I dunno. She said her father wants her to hang around me. But honestly I dunno, I'd rather she hung out with me cause she wanted to, then to actually be forced" He sighed, smashing his hands down into the water in frusturation. Any other person could have done that, but with Keith, it sent a massive wave towards shore, nearly drowning Sara who was seated not far off. Apologizing, Keith shot a glance at Leo, wonderig what was going on between the two of them.
"So what's the deal with you to?" He murmured, he could see the subtle glances, the anxious looks and the odvious love in their eyes.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 2:02 pm

Leo tapped his arms thoughtfully. "Hades huh?" he muttered, nodding to himself as he stared up at the sky.
"Yea, that's another thing." Leo said, sitting up then. "How the hell did that demon get into camp? I heard from someone that there are boundaries, like around the forest. The hell hounds were just outside them. This monster got all the way into our cabin." he frowned, shaking his head and running his fingers through his hair.
He looked over at Sara then, his eyes burning a bit as she talked. Just listening to her voice, Leo could tell where she was going with this. "If that demon comes back, it's dead." Leo said firmly. There was no way Leo was going to let that demon do something worse to Sara, not if he could stop it.

Looking over at Keith, Leo sighed and crossed his legs thoughtfully. "Well, what makes you think she doesn't want to?" he asked. "You gotta cut her some slack, she's been through hell. I heard from one of my sisters. They're just as bad gossipers as the other Arphodites, I swear..." he murmured, running his fingers through his hair for a moment. "Anyway, that day we got here, she was chased by hell hounds. Her protector, and supposedly her best friend was killed trying to save her. I wouldn't blame her for not wanting anymore friends after that. Those things were vicious..." he said, shuddering slightly at the memory of the hell hounds raid.
His eyes went wide at the wave that lasped over Sara then and under better circumstances, he might have laughed. The wave came up to his shins, but Leo could hardly care as he stood up. "You alright?" he asked her, pulling her to her feet. Looking over at Keith, Leo merely gave a proud smirk and a subtle shrug.
"Nothing unsual when rooming with a daughter of love." he murmured, smiling at Sara to show he was only joking.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 2:53 pm

Keith sighed, shaking his head as Leo pulled a water logged Sara to her feet. "I know, she told me, plus, her sisters are gossips. I'm trying, but I'm not exactly the most social person myself" He said with a grim smile.
"Honestly, you guys are like the first friends I've ever had, and Arianna keeps throwing me like loops. One minute she's nice and friendly, and the next, well, the next she's biting my head off" He flopped back, resting his hand in the wet sands, looking at Leo and Sara, a small smile on his face.
"Ah, I guess it only makes sense. Congrats" He sighed, shaking his head and laughing at them, happily.

Sara spluttered, shaking her head and coughing.
"Sheesh" She teased Keith, pulling away from Leo to splash at him. Keith laughed, shaking his head and splashing Sara back.
"Thanks" She murmured, moving back into Leo's arms, careful not to press against him, not wanting to get him to wet. She was still a bit freaked, even if she was having an alright time goofing around with Keith. She sighed, closing her eyes for a moment, wincing as she thought of the demon. How had it gotten into camp? Had Hades found some way of allowing his creatrures in? Or were the special barriers protecting them weakening? She shuddered, the demon, it knew her, it had seen her, it had her stuff, stuff she used, touched, wore, it was way to creppy.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 7:26 pm

Leo tilted his head gently, listening for a sound that suddenly wasn't there. Just the rustling of leaves throuhg the soft afternoon breeze. He turned around, sighing. Aria had left. Where to, Leo wasn't sure, but he wasn't too worried. He doubt she would wander off with the threath of monsters getting into the camp.

He looked down at Sara, smiling and chuckling at her, wrapping an arm gently around her waist. "Gods your soaked, nice one Keith." he said, laughing as the two goofed off. He pulled Sara with him back to the warm sand. He sat next to his quiver, feeling reassured by it being near.

Leo turned, listening to Keith. "Well, she's tough. A rough life will do that do you." he rubbed his lips gently, looking at the soaked Sara with a smirk before patting the loose sand next to him if she wanted to sit next to him.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 7:31 pm

Sara laughed, shaking her head and flopping in the sand next to him, "Well, I guess that's one of the hazards of hanging out with the son of the sea god" Sara teased Keith, smiling at him so he knew she was only teasing.
"I'm going to need to shower again" She said, she had sand in her hair, her jeans were soaked, her tank top was clinging to her, thank the gods it was black. She heard laughter in her mind and winced, assuming it was her mother. She leaned against Leo's side, not moving to much, knowing his iPod was in his pocket.

Keith shrugged and head his hands up defensively.
"Hey, hey, I'm still learning all this" He said, laughing at Sara and sticking his tounge out. It felt so relaxed now, just him and Sara and Leo, it was nice, though, part of him desperately wished Arianna was there. He shoved the feeling away roughly, "I know dude, doesn't seem like many of us came from a decent start" He said, thinking of his Mom again, and hearing an angry growl in his mind. His dad still didn't know what had happened.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with Mystikmage
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next