Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne with Mystikmage

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 3:12 pm

Keith flooded the stream, the enbankment, making it impossible for the hounds to climb it. He continued to drown them, watching as other kids fired all sorts of weapons or used their powers. He winced, watching kids, young kids die under the claws of the hounds, though, slowly it seemed, the battle ended, hounds were gone, either dead or had run. Keith fell to his knees, looking around at the carrnage. Sara, Leo and Aria were still standing over a ways away.
"It's over" Charon called, the centar cantered over to the groups of kids, he looked worried, It seemed, that perhaps, the gods were fighthing.

Sara winced, "No" She said, slipping from Aria as the explosion shook the ground. She let out a startled yelp as Leo killed the hound, then Charon was yelling, telling them it was over. She glanced around, blood ran down her arms, her face, her hair was a mess, her jeans were torn. Though, everyone looked worse for wear.
"Wh-what were those things?" She asked, shaking her head, Keith was striding over to them now, worried.
"You alright?" He called as he approached. He looked exahusted, his shoulders shaking, his body weary.
"Been better" Sara called smiling at him, despite her injuries, she was relieved to see him.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 3:22 pm

Aria fell roughly, loosing her grip on Sara at the explosion and then Leo's rough shove. She gritted her teeth, having landed on her bad shoulder.
"Leo?!" She called, looking over at the hound he had killed.
"Ah, I'm alright." Leo said, wincing, a hand grabbing at his leg. "He bit me. Nothing major." he groaned, leaning against a tree, slidding to the water soaked earth for a moment.

Aria looked up at Keith as he walked over, catching his eye for a moment. She had seen what he had down to keep the hounds from fully entering the camp. It probably saved a good amount of lives. She swallowed, looking over at Charon then.
"They were hell hounds." Aria choked, eyes watering. "Beasts of Hades, unless I'm wrong." Aria said, forcing herself to stand, still holding her bad shoulder. "They came after me and Milly this morning. Let's get back to the camp before they come back." Aria said, walking over to Leo. She tore off the bottom of her already ripped shirt, tieing the strip just above the wound on his leg.
Leo winced at how tight she tied it, but knew it was necessary. "Come on." Aria murmured, pulling Leo off the floor then, letting him lean on her as they walked. Leo glanced over at Keith and Sara, eyes lingering longer on her for a moment, concerned. He looked back at Aria, who he could tell was forcing herself not to look back at them.
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 3:31 pm

Keith sighed, bending and picking Sara up, he staggered, but held his ground, wincing. He glacned at Leo, his friend had been bitten. He winced, everyone was so beaten up, well, except for him, he was just exahusted.
"Aria, wait, I can heal them" He caught up to her and Leo, placing Sara on the ground, he summoned some water from the earth and pressed it to her ankle. Sighing, he did the same with Leo, letting the water heal his most serious injury. He leaned back, breathing hard, that had taken more out of him then he had thought.
"Th-there" He murmured, shaking his head and sighing.

Sara gasped, "Oh wow, thanks Keith" She murmured, feeling her ankle, sighing. Rising unsteadily to her feet, it hurt, but she could walk. She watched Keith heal Leo, smiling again as she watched the healing. It was so crazy to watch, she moved over to Leo, sliding her arms around his neck, hiding against him.
"Thanks" She murmured, she was still cut up pretty bad, Keith had only been able to heal her ankle after all. She didn't care though, she was still freaking out.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 3:39 pm

Leo glanced over at Keith, feeling Aria go tense as he called out to her. She stopped, something reluctantly, pulling Leo's arm from around her shoulder. Leo watched in fascination as the water traveled through his worn jeans to his wound. It was cold, which was fantastic, because the wound was burning.
"Thanks..." Leo breathed, rubbing his leg gently were the bit had once been. He looked up, a bit shocked as Sara came over to him. Aria rolled her eyes as she stood away, motioning for him to wrap his arms around her. Leo did so, still looking a bit stunned. He stood up then, pulling Sara with him, wincing a bit. His leg was still sore, but it wasn't unbearable. "Come on.." he murmured.

Aria looked over at Keith then, seeing that he was beyond exhausted. "Let's go, barnacle brain." she muttered, grabbing his arm with her better hand, pulling him up to his feet expertly.
"You should have let a healer tended to them you ding dong." Aria muttered, shaking her head at him. With the water show he had just put on, one would think Keith would be out cold by now. Aria's face was set hard as she stood up, letting Keith lean against her.
"Someone's gonna sleep like a rock." Aria said, shaking her head and slowly walking towards Keith's cabin. The sun had nearly set, and the forest was starting to fall to darkness, and frankly, Aria was scared enough. She didn't need to be out in these woods at nightfall.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 3:46 pm

Sara sighed, suddenly releasing Leo, stunned.
"Oh" She gasped, realizing what she had just done. She flushed, "Sorry" She murmured, stepping back and nodding. She had no desire to stay in the woods particularly in the dark. She hovered close to Leo again, unsure of what had just occured. She had noticed Aria's reluctance around Keith, which was sort of odd, Keith had been nothing but nice, healing everyone. She sighed, wincing a bit, her ankle still hurt, but she could walk on it, which was nice. She ran her fingers through her filthy hair, she probably looked like hell, she had blood running down her arms, her face, her legs, it was ridiculous.

Keith sighed, "Name calling is unpleasent" He grumbled, shaking his head.
"I had to, a healer wouldn't be able to get to them till later, to many worse injuries" He let her help him up, supporting his weight. He sighed, "Just take me to the lake" He murmuered, he knew it would help, being sumerged in water would help. He wondered vaugly why she didn't seem to like him, though, he was relieved to have someone helping him, he wouldn't be able to drag himself up right now, let alone walk.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 3:56 pm

Leo tried to smile, but he took a step forward and winced. "Don't worry about it." he murmured, following after her, wanting just as badly to get out of the woods and back to the cabin. He glanced at her perdioiclly, notcing that she was still wincing as she walked, as was he. He watched, making sure she wouldn't stumble over anything, wondering if he would even be fast enough to catch her.

The camp was in a numb turmiol. At this point, it was getting the wounded to the packed infirmary, and finding beds for those who couldn't fit in the large tent. It was methodical thing, almost as if it had been rehursed a dozen times. Leo shuddered at the thought. Making it to the cabin, Leo sighed with relief, pushing the door open and letting Sara wander inside ahead of him.
"Leo." Turning at the sound of his name, Leo came face with one of his sisters who was holding bottles of what looked like nector. "How good is your healing?" she asked.
Leo shook his head. "Not good. I'll head over in a bit." he promised. She nodded and walked off then. He wanted to rest for a bit, he was completely exhausted.

Aria rolled her eyes. "You'll get used to it." she murmured shaking her head. Looking around, Aria sighed, turning to walked towards the water front alongside the forest. She knew that lead back to Keith's cabin.
"Leo is a healer. All the Apollo kids are. God of medicane." she rambled, sighing as she waded into the water halfway with him.
"There, we're at the lake." Aria muttered, pulling his arm from her shoulder, wincing and gripping her shoulder again. She watched him carefully, wondering if he was going to collasp into shallow water or something. "You sure this'll help?" Aria asked, doubt clear in her voice. Although, he was the son of Posideon after all.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 4:06 pm

Sara sighed, nearly stumbling over the steps into the cabin. Sighing she made her way over to her bed, flopping down, and wincing as she did so. She listened to Leo talking to someone, a girl, healing. She winced, rubbing her head, she had a bump it felt like, probably smacked her head falling down the hill. She sighed, she probably had a concussion or something, knowing her luck. She glanced up at him, he looked down right exahusted, she winced, feeling a sudden overwhelming amount of guilt. If she hadn't wandered off, he would never have gotten hurt. Sitting up, she walked into the washroom, leaving the door open as she leaned on the counter, turning on the tap and letting the water fill a cloth. Sighing, she began to dab her face clean, wincing at the large scratches. She managed to get the worst of the blood off, though she felt to tired to actually bother with the cuts on her arms, legs, and sides. She walked, well limped, back into the main part of the cabin, and sat down, wincing on the bed.
"I'm sorry" She murmured, lying back, to tired to change into the clothes she normally wore to bed.

Keith laughed, though it sounded like a cough.
"I know it will" He murmured, slumping into the water and letting it run up his hands, over his body. It soothed sore muscles, though did nothing for his exahustion. He winced, glancing at her, wondering thousands of different things.
"Thanks" He murmured, sitting back and shaking his head. He was soaked, but he felt a lot better.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 4:14 pm

Leo sighed, finding matches and quickly liting the lamps that had been placed on each table. With the both of them lit, it gave enough light into the room. He sighed, rubbing his neck and shoulder, which were both sore, and then realizied he still had the quiver strapped to his back. Unbuckling the straps, Leo inhaled sharply, but with relief as the quiver fell to the bed. The sword he had left in the forest. It had felt awkward in his hands, for all that is served it's purpose.
He looked up as Sara came back from the bathroom and he took his lamp over to her bedside. "Anything else majorly hurt?" he asked her quietly, honestly worried now as he looked over her. She had washed off the blood, but some of the wounds were still bleeding. Aside from the bite, Leo had gotten away from the fight pretty munch unscaved.

Aria watched with mild fascination before looking up as the sun made it's way to the horizone, passing to the other side of the world.
"Yea sure. Are you going to sit here all night?" Aria asked, taking her steps out of the water and onto the beach, still holding her arm to her chest.
"Those things might come back." She stated simply, glancing over her shoulder subconsciouly at the forest behind her.
"And I'm pretty sure there are camp rules against being out after dark..." Aria murmurd, though if that was true, she could hardly care about it herself. She just wanted him safe, back at the cabin, hating the fact as she silently admitted it to herself.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 4:23 pm

Sara sighed, glancing at him.
"I dunno, I might have a concussion" She said with a casual shrug, as if this were everyday occurance, which, for her, sadly it was. She glanced at him, he looked dead on his feet.
"I have way more scratches and bruises then I care to remember, but besides that, I guess I'm alright" She murmured. She drew her knees to her chest, shaking a bit, she was freaked out, she had gone for a harmless walk in the forest and had very nearly been eaten, or at least, it had felt like that. She winced, feeling tears fill her eyes, though she hastily scrubbed them away, not wanting to seem to upset in front of him.
"You should go get healed" She nodded at his leg, she guessed that was what the girl was here for, seeing if he needed a healing.
"I won't leave" She winced, she probably wouldn't ever leave, she was to freaked of what was out there now. She sighed, she needed to learn to fight, defend herself.

Keith sighed, "Nah, I'd get bored if I sat here all night. Guess I should head back to my cabin, if you can even call it that" He sighed, it was a fair ways away from the rest of the camp, secluded, lonely even. He sighed, glancing up at her, "You alright?" He murmrued, knowing he'd probably get yelled at for asking her that, not that he cared, he needed to know.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 4:33 pm

Leo winced. "If you do, try to stay awake for a while..." he murmured. He nodded then, reaching over her to place his lamp on her desk, giving herside of the room more light.
He smirked then. "I can't get healed. I'm the healer. Doesn't really work on ourselves..." Leo muttered quietly. He looked her over again, seeing her curl up on herself.
"Nah, I'm fine. Keith sealed up the majority of it anyway." Leo said, shrugging indifferently, though his muscles protested against it. "If anything I'll go in a little bit. See if I can help out over there." he explained, nodding his hand towards the infirmary. "Here.." Leo let his hand grow warm before brushing Sara's hair from her face, lightly touching her temple. She was right, she had a concussion. Letting the heat in his hand puslate gently against it, Leo smiled.
"There. You can sleep safely now." he said, standing up and going over to his own bed, taking up the quiver. He knew if he layed down now, he'd be out until morning. "I'll be back in a bit." he murmured, holding the bow tightly in his hands before leaving the cabin, making sure it closed behind him.

"I'm fine." Aria answered simply. She looked over at his cabin and shrugged. "It's your place now at the least. Has a bed, an awesome water view front. I think the name 'Cabin' just adds to the whole camp thing." she said, walking into the water again and helping Keith up to his feet.
"Can't believe I'm doing this." she murmured to herself, walking with him back to the beach. She continued to glance over her shoulder at the forest, just to be safe. She was a bit jumpy now, restless, still in a bit of shock about the battle that had just taken place.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 4:41 pm

Sara sighed, feeling the warmth seep through her healing her sore head.
"Thanks" She murmured, falling back against the pillows. She pulled the blankets over herself, leaving the lights on, too freaked to sleep in the dark.
"Bye" She said softly, she watched the door closed, a bit scared now that she was alone. Sitting up, she brushed her hands over her sides, glancing around the cabin. She felt her heart pounding in her chest, the fear welling in her now that she was by herself. Tears slipped down her cheeks, she didn't bother brushing them away. Yesterday, she had been an average kid, in high school, worried about pointless things like gossip, today, well today she had almost died. She felt sick, extremely sick, and she bolted to the washroom, vomiting violently for a moment, before shakily wiping her mouth and sighing. Standing, she splashed cold water on her face, and walked over to her stuff, carefully changing into her sleeping stuff. A pair of short pj shorts and a silky tank top. Sliding under the blankets, she stared hollowly at the other wall, waiting for Leo to come back.

Keith sighed, "Alright" He murmured, he heard her mutter something to herself, but he had no idea what. He walked through the water, moving slowly towards his new home.
"Yea, it's nice" He shrugged, still lonely though, everyone seemed to only see him as the Son of Posiden, he also had a persnoaliy, he was his own person. He sighed, he wouldn't mind having a room mate or something, but no one wanted to be his friend, not like that.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 4:51 pm

The infirmary was a completely mess. Leo stood in the doorway for about half a second before he was pushed aside by a kid holding a bowl of steaming hot water. Leo shook his head. And he thought Sara's condition had been bad, some of these kids had bite marks bigger than his own on his leg.
Following the instrcutions that the head of Apollo cabin was barking out, Leo helped as much as he could. His healing wasn't as great as some of his sibilngs, but he could still help nontheless. After what felt like hours, but was really only forty-five minutes, a girl gently pushed him out of the infirmary.
"Go get some rest. You can come help in the morning." She told him, seeing him stagger down the steps. "Here." she said, handing him two bottles of the gold nector. "Don't drink too much, but it'll help." Leo nodded numbly before heading back to the cabin.
"It's just me." Leo called quietly before opening the door so that Sara wouldn't flip out. He walked into the room, practically collasping on his bed. Once again, he unclipped the quiver, putting it on the floor next to his bed, placing his bow inside. "Here, drink some of this." Leo murmured, handing her the nector bottle that was completely full. He had already taken a few sips out of the other bottle, finding that it numbed some of the pain from his leg. "Not all of it though." he warned, laying back on his bed with a long sigh.

Aria stopped at the steps of his cabin, drawing his arm off of her shoulder. She simply nodded to him, having been silent the whole time. The emotion turmoil of the day was conflicting her senses, and she didn't trust herself enough to speak. In one day, she had managed to be thrown from her home, chased by a hell hounds, kill her best friend, find out she was Demi-God, fight against more hell hounds, and now she was batteling herself against getting emotionally attached again.
"Night." Aria said, turning around then the leave, hoping Keith hadn't seen the tears in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 4:59 pm

Sara looked up as Leo came back, he looked even worse now. She scrubbed her eyes quickly, getting rid of her tears, she accepted the bottle and nodded.
"Kay" She murmured, her voice whisper soft. Uncorking it, she took a small sip, wincing as it slid down her sore throat. Breathing a sigh of relief, she felt her headache start to disappeare, and the burning from her cuts numbed. She winced, leaning her back against the wall, the strap of her shirt had slipped off of her shoulder, not that she cared, she was to tired to care. Though, she couldn't sleep, anytime she closed her eyes nightmares came, stuff she couldn't handle right now. She took another small sip of the nectar, letting it sooth her a bit.

Keith winced, he had seen her tears.
"Aria, wait" He reached out, gently touching her good shoulder.
"You can stay if you want, I mean, camp's gonna be crazy, and it'll be quieter out here" He offered, he didn't like seeing her so upset. He winced, he never got attatched to people, but now, it seemed he was. He didn't say anything about her tears, people didn't like when that was noticed, he knew he didn't.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 5:07 pm

Leo sighed, kicking off his shoes and working his jacket off. He couldn't be bothered with anything else at the moment. He sighed, never before being so relieved to be lying in a bed. He looked over at Sara then, hearing her sit up. Even in the dim lamp light, she seemed to shimmer...that or his exhaustion was making him derlious...which Leo would entirely believe at this point.
"Aren't you tired?" he asked, his voice a bit hoarse. He uncapped his bottle of nector, sitting up enough to tap a small sip.

Aria sighed, swallowing hard. She looked back at him and clenched her jaw. She simply shook her head.
"You'll forgive me," she murmured, swallowing again. "The only person I ever cared about, beside my mom, was killed today. Trying to save me." Aria didn't care that the tears were rolling down her face at this point. Milly deserved them, Aria hadn't cried all day. "You'll forgive me," she repeated, taking a small step back so that she was out of his reach. "If I don't accept your offer. Good night."
She nodded again before turning around and running back to her cabin. Half of the Herme's kids weren't even there. Which Aria thought was amazing. She sat on her hammock, rocking herself gently as the tears left her entirely.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 5:14 pm

Sara sighed, "Beyond tired" She admitted, shaking her head and sighing. She pulled the strap of her shirt up, still leaning against the wall.
"I can't sleep though" She admitted, wrapping her arms around her bare legs, she leaned her forhead down, resting it on her knees, tears slipping from her eyes. She didn't bother to brush them away, he couldn't see, and honestly, at this point, she didn't care. She sighed, letting out a slow breath, forcing herself to remain awake, she couldn't sleep, she couldn't handle the night mares. Sighing, she rubbed her hands over her legs for a minute, before wrapping them around her knees again.

Keith winced, "Fine" He murmured, keeping the coldness from his voice. He winced, shaking his head and stepping back inside his home. He winced, this is what happened when you tried to be nice to someone. Keith never tried to be nice, he hadn't cared about anyone, he had no friends, he hated his home life, so, he had tried, and it had gotten thrown in his face. Walking into the most private room of his home, the bedroom, he shook his head, slamming his sore body into the bed.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 5:21 pm

Leo sighed, having watched her this whole time. He knew she was crying, and he didn't blame her. Eveything that just happened was absouletly horrifying. Leo, at the moment, was too tired for anything to register correctly. Standing up, Leo pulled his cot across the small room, so that he was right in front of her.
"Try." he told her, his voice gently as he layed back on his own bed, smiling at her. Leo turned, reaching over to take her hand gently, squeezing it for a moment. "I won't go anywhere. Promise. And I doubt they can get this far into camp. We can even leave the lamps on if it'll help." Leo added, resting on his side now, facing her, hoping he could get her to sleep.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 5:29 pm

Sara sighed, glancing up as he moved his cot. She smiled weakly as he took her hand, sighing.
"Alright" She murmured, lying down, stretching out under her blankets. She looked over at him, sliding her hand from under her blanket to take his hand back. She needed him right now, which was beyond strange, but she really needed this. She squeezed his hand gently.
"Please?" She murmured, referring to the laps, she doubted she could actually sleep in the dark right now. She knew the hounds wouldn't get far into camp, if they did, people would stop them, but still, she was freaked out. Taking a deep breath, she closed her eyes, though tears still ran down her face.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 6:35 pm

"Yea." Leo murmured, leaving the lamps where they were. That was as close to the beds as they were going to get. He sighed then, pulling the blankets over himself, not caring that his clothes were filthy and blood-sooked. He settled down, sighing and letting his eyes close. He felt Sara's hand find his once more and smiled as she held it.
He stayed where he was, on his side, letting her keep his hand, too tired to do anything else. Taking a deep breath, Leo let the heat slip back into his fingers tips that held Sara's hand gently. "Sleep." he told her quietly, passing out from his exhaustion then.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 6:41 pm

The sun rose, and was already fairly high on the sky as Sara stirred. Her hand was still gripping Leo's and it felt normal, natural almost. Yawning, she shifted a bit, releasing his hand and sighed, missing his hand instantly. Sitting up, she stretched out, feeling her sore muscles protesting. She sighed, feeling some of her scabs ripping open at her movements. She winced, clapping her hands over her mouth to keep from yelping. She didn't want to wake him up, that would just be mean. She slipped from her bed, needing a shower, desperately. Turning on the water, she winced, stepping in and letting it pound her sore muscles. Camp seemed quiet, like everyone was still numbed after yesterday's attack.

Keith shifted, sitting up and rubbing his eyes. He felt like he had been dragged through the underworld or something. Standing up, he stumbled over to his makeshift kitchen, and grabbed a granola bar. Ripping the wrapping off, he tried to numb emotions inside him, he didn't want to show his pain. Sighing, he walked over to his dock, letting his legs dangle in the water as he ate. Everythinhg seemed quiet, which was nice, no stress, no drama, it was a good change of pace. He stretched out, finishing his snack and took a sip of his water bottle.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 6:50 pm

Leo knew exactly when the sun rose. He was awake when it happened. Thankfully, he was able to fall back asleep, unlike most mornings when he was up and out with the sun. He said a silent prayer of thanks, falling back into the deep sleep.
It was close to noon when Leo woke up again. That wasn't because of the sun, but because Sara had gotten up. His hand felt cold. He blinked, staring at his hand for a moment, flexing his fingers gently. He sighed then, trying to sit up. He cringed, bitting his lip against a loud yell. Breathing heavy, Leo settled for pushing himself up against the pillows.
Sighing deeply, trying to get his breathing and heart rate back in check, Leo looked around the cabin. He realized then, that last night hadn't been a long dream; it had been reality. Leo groaned then, rubbing his face tiredly then and picking up the sheets. There was the blood stain and the tear in his jeans.
"Fantastic.." Leo muttered, sighing and falling back against the bed.

"Aria? Aria! Wake up! You're dreaming." Strong hands gripped her shoulders, and the hammok shook her violently.
Gasping, Aria's eyes opened. The pocket knife was in her hand the next instant, pressing lightly against James chest.
"Whoa, easy, easy." James said, not at all surprised. He pulled his hands away from her, and took a step back. She sat up then, proping herself on her good elbow, a long greasy strand of hair falling into her view. "Breathe. You're at Camp Half-blood remember?" Aria's breathing slowed a bit and she swallowed, before folding her knife back and slidding it into her pocket.
"Sorry." she grumbled, swinging her leggs over the edge of her hammock. Gods she was sore, rubbing her bad shoulder, Aria winced, bitting her lip gently. "Here." a bottle was shoved into her hands then and Aria frowned but took a sip anyway. It tasted sweet, like chocolate, only tangy, with a bit of ginger.
"What is this?" Aria asked.
"Nector. Basically the exlicir of Demi-Gods. Don't drink too much, otherwise you'll burn from the insdie out." James warned before leaving then. Aria nodded. She felt better enough to get up and grab her bag before walking to the bathroom to shower.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 7:00 pm

Sara stepped from the shower, hair soaking wet, she had brushed her teeth and washed her face, and she still looked like hell. She had a black eye, a long scratch on her face, her arms were scratched, as were her legs, arms and basically the rest of her, she felt like a giant bruise. Slipping out, she was wearing a pair of clean jeans and a loose fitting, white blouse type shirt. She sighed, running her brush through her wet hair.
"Hey" She said to Leo, smiling brightly. Her entire face lit up when she saw him, and she blushed instantly.
"Feeling any better?" She asked, walking over to her bed and sitting down. She loved the fact that he had pushed his bed nearer her's, it made her feel better, safer. She crossed her legs, still brushing her dark hair.

Keith sighed, finishing off his water bottle and pulling his shirt off. Sliding into the water, he shivered as the cold water wrapped around his body. He shuddered, swimming towards shore. He needed to get something to eat, he could only hope there was no one around. Surfacing near the shower, he walked, barefoot into the main part of the camp, wincing as people came over to him, clapping him on the back, though, he honestly knew they only cared because of who he was. Sighing, he walked over to the food, filling a plate and wandering over to 'his' table. Sitting down, he winced as people stopped, staring at him. It sucked, he felt like an animal on display in a cage.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 7:10 pm

Leo tilted his head to look at Sara as she walked back into the room. He smirked, seeing her face light up and then blush. She had taken a beating though last night and he winced a bit, wishing he was strong enough to fully heal her.
"Not exactly..." Leo murmured, forcing himself to sit up then. His shoulder blades let like stones as he tried to move them, his whole back was stiff. His head was pounding and his leg was pulsating at the moment where he had been bitten.
"You?" Leo asked, wincing and cringing as he swung his legs over the side of his bed, his back facing her momenterally. He took a deep breath before pushing himself to stand. He was shaky on his legs, but not enough to make him fall back against his bed. Pulling clean clothes out at random, Leo smiled at Sara before half limping over to the bathroom.
Never before had he thought a shower could hurt and feel so good at the same time. For a while, he just stood there, letting the hot water casade over his sore and hurting body. After washing up, Leo stepped out, getting dressed in the black jeans and navy blue shirt he had grabbed. His stomach growled then as he walked from the bathroom, hair still dripping wet. "Hungry?" he asked her, reaching down for his quiver. Even though he was hurting, Leo couldn't really think of leaving the cabin without it right now.

Stepping from the shower, Aria slid on a pair of clean jeans and a loose yellow tank top. Pulling her hair up into a quick bun, Aria tossed her dirty clothes and bag back to her hammock. She'd have to do wash later. Right now, she was starving. Taking the bottle of nector with her, Aria made sure her pocket knife was in her pocket before leaving the cabin. The afternoon was staring to get warm and Aria winced at the sudden bright light. Somehow knowing her way around already, Aria head towards the tables, wondering if breakfast was being served or not.
Apparently so. Aria smirked at her younger siblings, who were messing around at their table. Her eyes wandered then, which Aria regretted instantly. There was Keith, sitting by himself at his table. Pain jabbed at her chest, but Aria ignored it, pulling a mask of exhaustion over her face before taking a plate and filling it and walking towards her table to eat.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 10:01 am

Sara shrugged, wincing a bit.
"I'm alright" She murmured, she felt like hell, her leg was still throbbing, but she was alright, particularly compared to some people at the camp. She walked over to her dresser as he showered, pulling on a pair of artfully shredded and faded jeans, a black tank top and slipped her feet into her favorite pair of black skate shoes. She had changed again,due to the fact that some of her blood was staining the white shirt, and she didn't want to ruin it. She wore her skate shoes mainly because they were comfortable, though she was more likely to trip over her feet in them. She glanced at her expression in the mirror and winced. running her brush through her hair, she sighed, she definately didn't feel remotely pretty this morning. She turned looking at Leo as he came out of the shower, dripping wet.
"Sure, I guess I could try and eat" She murmured, Sara had been compared to a bird when it came to food, she very rarely ate an entire meal, she just couldn't. She sighed, this would suck, once again he'd be sitting at Apollo's table, and she would be at Aphrodite's. She shoved her hands roughly in her pockets, wincing a bit and nodding for him to lead the way.

Keith sighed, and stabbed at a susage with his fork, finishing the last of his food, he rose, rolling his eyes as a sayter came rushing over to take it.
"Er, thanks" He mumbled, he had seen Aria arrive, though, he hadn't bothered to pay any attention to her. She had made it perfectly clear how she felt, and he personally had no desire to put his emotions on the line. He rose, bare chested and hair still dripping wet from his swim and made his way back down to the sandy beach. The sun was warm, and he felt like just lounging around for awhile. Flopping down in the sand, he laid on his stomach, watching the small waves roll into shore. It was nice, soothing, and he let his mind wander, though, inadvertantly it kept returning to the one thing he didn't want it to. He forced the thoughts away, before sitting up in the sand and amusing himself with building a small sand castle, using only his hands. It was thought consuming, which was the important thing. Sighing, he leaned back, admiring the castle, before sweeping his hand through it, letting the sand crumble. Standing, he waded into the shallow water, letting his fingers trail into the water, sighing as it crawled it's way up his arm and he sunk into the water, enjoying the feeling as it wrapped around him. Striking out, he dove under, heading towards his home.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 1:38 pm

Leo nodded, wincing a bit as he tightened the strap on his quiver. Silently, he wondered how Aria had known he would prefer a bow over a sword. He smiled lightly at Sara before walking outside, sighing once under the heat of the sunlight. It gave him the relief any normal person would feel under the shade, and right now, any type of relief was welcomed. Keeping mostly in the sun, Leo headed over to the tables. Kids were coming and going at their lesiure, it seemed with the attack of last night, time schedules were abandonded.
"I'll see ya in a bit then." Leo said, realizing then that they had to sit at their own tables. Less then half of the Apollo kids had showed up for a late breakfast, early lunch; Leo firgured they were taking shifts now at the infirmary.
"Oh, and Sara..." Leo said, catching her before she could walk off, needing an excuse to hold her hand just for the moment. He smiled at her then. "Try not to wander off again alright?" With that, he drew his hand back again before walking over to his table.

Aria looked up ast Keith left, and she watched him until he was pretty much out of her site.
"Alright, spill." Aria blinked, looking up as another daughter of Hermes slammed her tray in front of Aria. The girl had slightly darker brown hair, that was pulled into a ponytail, and sharp green eyes unlike Aria's dull olive green. She looked a year or two older then Aria's sixteen.
"Spill what?" Aria asked, poking at her eggs grimily.
"Don't play dumb. I saw the look in your eyes just now." Aria looked up then, frowning. Oh right, her name was Tania, she had introduced herself last night. Aria sighed then and shook her head, not really wanting to answer questions. Firguring that she wasn't going to eat anything else, Aria placed her fork down, linking her hands together, resting her elbows on her table.
"Fine then. How about sword pratice after this then? All pre-made agenda's are pretty much out the window after last night." Tania was talking, and Aria was half listening, though she heard herself agree, and her body moved to follow her sister towards the playing feilds which were farther inland near the forest.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 3:36 pm

Sara smiled, "I won't" She murmured, walking over to her nearly empty table. It seemed most of her family was not around, not that she particularly cared. Sitting down she pulled a bowl of fruit salad towards her, and filled her plate half-heartedly. Taking a small bite she winced, swallowing hurt, a lot. Sighing, she pulled the jug of water towards her, taking a small sip before continuing to eat. Not even half done she pushed the plate away from her, sighing. She glanced over at Leo, unsure if he'd be alright with her walking down to the beach. She sighed, probably not the best idea so instead she stayed where she was, waiting patiently for him to get up or wander over or something.

Keith sighed, surfacing by his home. Instead of climbing out of the water, he decided to swim a few laps, just for the hell of it. Pushing off from the dock, he dove under, seeing how far he could go holding his breath. Minutes past and he felt fine, it was crazy, he knew he couldn't like breath underwater, but he was definately going a lot further then normal. Surfacing, he glanced around, shaking his head in wonder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with Mystikmage
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next