Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne with Mystikmage

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 10:28 pm

Keith opened his mouth, before snapping it shut. He was confused, were they leaving, were they staying? He sighed, looking at Leo, worried about his friend.
"Um, I'm gonna go see if, yea" He ducked out of the room, following behind Aria.
"Wait up" He caught up with her, damn the girl could move fast. He wondered where she wanted to go, or if she planned on packing their things and just taking off. He sighed, he had thought about doing that numerous times, but he had never been able to, now he knew why. He sighed, wondering if Sara would be alright, knowing Sara, she'd pull through, but it might take awhile, particularly if she was sick. He wanted to take Aria in his arms, sooth her, but she looked way to stressed to be touched.
"Aria?" He murmured quietly, trying to gauge her mood.

Sara sighed, hearing Keith and Aria leave. She knew she had to come out of the washroom, but how could she face Leo when she was the cause of so much pain. She hiccuped once, turning on the water and wiping her face trying to clean the tears from her pale cheeks. Despite her tan, she looked sick, pale. Finally she opened the door, peering out.
"Leo?"
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 10:51 pm

Aria was halfway down the hallway, turning the corner to the lobby when Keith finally caught up to her. She hadn't been sure if he would come after her or not, otherwise she would've been up at the room by now.
For a moment she just stared at him with hard stormy olive eyes. She wasn't sure what to say to him, if there was even something she could say. Aria sighed. ''Well...that could've gone better...'' she mumbled then, turning to walk into the lobby.

Leo was standing by the window. He had one arm pressed against the warm glass, and his head was resting against it. Leo glanced up as Sara called him and he sighed, pushing himself away. He walked over to the bathroom door slowly, titlting his head gently to look at her.
''You ok?'' Leo murmured softly, knowing it was a stupid thing to ask but needing to hear it from her anyway.
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 10:57 pm

Keith sighed, walking beside her.
"Yea, probably" He murmrued, shaking his head and sighing. "I dunno Aria, I mean, do you really want to leave today? I know the camp's in trouble, but what would they say about us breaking up like this? I mean, doesn't head centaur man always go on about the improtance of staying together, working as a team? I'll support you in whatever you want to do, I promise" He said, finally reaching out and taking her hand. He lead her towards the stairs, knowing she hated the elevator and he slowly started to walk up, wondering what was going to happen.

Sara sighed, letting her body relax against Leo's.
"No" She murmured, feeling a fresh wave of tears, though she fought them back. "It's all my fault. If I wasn't hurt, we could go" She said, pressing her face against his chest. She knew he would try and convince her otherwise, but her mind was set, this was her fault. She sighed, feeling a few tears escape her control.
"Wh-whats going to happen now?" She sobbed, finally losing control.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 11:13 pm

Aria sighed, brushing a strand of hair from her face. No matter what, that strand always got loose.
''Keith.....I don't know. I want to leave, like now. I want to get this stupid quest done and over with so that we can go back to camp and it'll be safe.'' she half rambled. Aria smiled lightly despite herself as Keith took her hand and lead her gently towards the stairs.
''Thanks...'' Aria murmured, glad that Keith would willingly stand by her, even if she threw something at him suddenly like she had a few minutes ago. ''Honestly, I'm not a centuar, and definatly not one as old as Chrion, so I wouldn't know.''

Leo sighed deepingly, drawing her into his arms gently. He kissed her head, keeping her against his chest lightly.
''Sara its not like you got hurt on purpose.'' Leo protested, shaking his head. Damnit Aria...''All of that was out of our control alright? And don't mind Aria, she was just stressed.'' Leo murmured, hoping to reassure her. He rubbed her back soothingly and he shook his head softly.
''I don't know..''
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 11:16 pm

Keith sighed, "No problem, and I would certinaly hope you're not some old centar" He said, trying to lighten the mood.
"Aria, you have to do what you feel's right. If that means leaving and continuing on with this quest, then that's what we'll do. If you want to wait for Sara and Leo, then we'll wait. But, there's no gaurentee Sara'll be alright tomorrow. I mean gods you saw her" He winced, Sara looked like she had been dragged throug the underworld and back.

Sara sighed, just resting against Leo. Her legs shook violently.
"I need to lie down, or sit" She gasped, nearly collasping at the strain in her legs. She was so weak, it was almost painful. She let Leo hold her up, as she couldn't do it anymore.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 11:33 pm

Aria blinked. No problem? Just like that? She pinched herself quickly. She must be dreaming. Ow. Nope, not a dream. Aria sighed, pushing the door open to their floor.
She winced, hearing about Sara. ''Yea I know. That was part of the reason I suggested we go ahead in the first place...'' Aria murmured quietly. She lead the way down the halls until they were at their room. She slid her key from her pocket opening the door gently.

Leo gasped, feeling Sara nearly collasp against him. He hadn't really healed her at all today. And after the constant flow yesterday, she probably wasn't doing all that great.
''Here...'' Leo murmured, picking her up gently and climbing back onto the bed. He kept her in her arms but his grip was loose enough incase she needed to move to get comfortable. Flexing his fingers once, Leo took a deep breath before spending the wamth through his fingers and into her.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 11:37 pm

"I know, I totally understand your thinking on the manner. But Sara's probably blaming herself for everything that had happened. I mean, it's not her fault, but she tends to blame herself for a lot of things" He said, sighing and following her inside.
"What do you want to do?" He asked, sitting on the bed and sighing. He wasn't sure what she intended to do. He stretched, "We'd have to get another car, I mean, it'll be easier for us just to take one, compared to Sara and Leo of course"

"Sorry" She said, shifting a bit so she was lying against him, her head rested just above his stomach. She felt the heat from his fingers and knew he was healing her again, the warmth was nice, but she was still upset.
"What are we going to do?" She murmured again, wincing a bit.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 11:54 pm

Aria smiled. That was a nice change. Though it was a bit odd at the same time. Walking into throom, Aria wasn't sure if she could sit down. She paced around lightly, maintaining her speed so she could still talk to Keith.
''It's not Sara's fault. I'm not blaming her for anything and I really didn't mean for her to take it like that...'' Aria mumbled, flexing her fingers and cracking her knuckles as she paced.
''I think Sara still has the keys to the car we drove here...'' she said, her mind reeling now. ''They can take that car, we can just aquire a new one and we'd be set.'' Aria said. Keith had his map and- ''Aw damn...'' Aria cursed then. Without Keith's map, would Leo and Sara be able to follow them?

Leo closed his eyes as he focused on healing Sara. He'd do as much as he could for her, knowing she was still beating herself up over this. He sighed and shook his head gently.
''I dunno Sara...'' Leo whispered honestly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 12:03 am

Keith looked at Aria curiously.
"What's wrong?" He asked curiously, he wasn't thinking like she did. He shook his head, and stretched out, "Oh" His eyes went wide, the map.
"I could make a copy" He murmured, "Or, we could just have them call us when they get to Chicago? I mean, that could still work" He said, looking at her curiously.
"I guess this means you still want to leave, like right now?" He asked, clarifying for himself. He was a bit confused, "I mean, Aria, I agree with you, we have to do something, but there's no guarentee that Sara'll be okay by tomorrow"

Sara sighed, "I mean, Keith and Aria are probably gonna leave tonight. And what are we going to do?" She asked, her breath catching in her throat nervously. She cuddled against him, needing his reassurance right now. She felt awful, beyong awful.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 12:22 am

Aria was still pacing. She didn't bother with explaining herself, Keith would firgure it out eventually. ''Yea.'' she muttered when he finally caught on.
Aria chewed her lip, resisting the urge to stay messing with her hair. ''Or we could call them Once we find the next clue and where the thrid would be...'' Aria mumbled, staring distantly at the ground as she paced.
''Not right this second. I can't managed to sit down, let alone in a car for a whole day...'' Aria said, sighing then. She did want to leave today though. The sooner the better.

Leo sighed. rubbing his eyes for a moment before letting his hand fall back to Sara's waist.
''If they do leave tonight I guess we'll just wait.'' he murmured, shrugging somewhat indifferently. ''I don't want to push you, I know your still hurting.'' Leo said, sighed quietly as more heat tugged from him and into her.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 12:31 am

Keith nodded, "Whatever you think works" He said with an easy shrug of his shoulders.
"I can drive, so you can stretch out in the back seat or something" He murmured, smiling at her and flopping back on the bed. He was going to miss this hotel, it was rather nice here.
He sighed, resting his head on his arms and looking at her curiously.

Sara sighed, cuddling against Leo.
"Are you sure Leo? I mean, if you really want to leave with them. I ca suck it up" She murmured, shaking her head and sighing. She kissed his cheek, before sliding down and sighing. He was really warm, "Love, don't exahust yourself trying to heal me. I'll be fine" She murmured, "Just you holding me is working wonders" She said sighing contently.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 9:09 am

Aria stopped pacing then and looked back at Keith with her hands on her hips. "You're extremely passive you know that?" she said then, smirking and ressuming her pacing. She just could not sit still right now. Aria sighed, remaining silent as she moved about the room. After a few minutes though, she collasped on the bed next to Keith, putting her head on his chest.
"What are going to do once we even get to Mount Olympus?"

Leo leaned back, his head thumping loudly against the wall. He winced but otherwise said nothing about it. He didn't know what to do right now. He just wanted Sara to get better.
Leo smirked. "It's doing wonders cause I'm healing you love." he murmured, still with his eyes closed.
"Do you want to suck it up and go with them? I'm not going to ask that of you Sara but if you want to...we'll go." Leo said then with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 10:24 am

Keith chuckled.
"I'm a passive guy" He shrugged his shoulders casually, and sighed.
"Once we get there? Honestly, I have no idea, but I'm sort of hoping they'll be so stunned to see a group of their kids and just like, stop" He laughed, "It's ridiculous, but I mean otherwise, we have to convince them that what they're doing is ridiculous and dangerous. But honestly, we have to find out why they're fighting. Because maybe we can resolve it" He said, "Who knows" He glanced at Aria, "We just have to try"

Sara sighed, looking at Leo.
"I dunno what to do. I know if I get in the car I'm going to be in a ridiculous amout of pain, like the whole time. But if we don't go and something happens to them, well I'm never going to forgive myself" She murmured, shaking her head and sighing. She lay still against him completely lost in thought.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 10:34 am

Aria nodded as she listened. She sat up after a moment, tucking the stubborn strand of hair away from her face as she looked down at Keith.
"That's probably the craziest idea you've ever had." she murmured. It didn't even sound like it would work. Then again, doing something was better than doing nothing at all.
"I wish we knew why they were fighting. It would be so much easier.." Aria groaned, rubbing her face tiredly. "I'm pretty sure they know what they're doing is dangerous..." she muttered then, glancing up at the ceiling and shaking her head.

Leo chewed the inside of his cheek as he listened to Sara. All the while he was letting his heat heal her. "Well, we could always use the backseat, you could lay out, like you are now." Leo murmured thoughtfully. Though the idea of her being in any pain wasn't a good one. He wrapped his arms tighter around her, kissing the top of her head and sighing.
"Keith and Aria can handle themselves." Leo said, trying to reassure her.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 10:39 am

Keith sighed, "Maybe we'll learn on the quest? I mean, not only are we getting closer to Olympus, but we're also learning a lot about certain things. I mean the spirits? I didn't know my dad had lost control of them, that's new" He said, shrugging and shaking his head and sighing.
"So I mean, who knows" He glanced around, "Should we get going, or do you wanna go talk to Sara and Leo again?" He asked, he knew Sara was beating herself up inside, Sara was like that.

Sara sighed, "I dunno, Leo, I mean, I guess that could work" She chewed her lip, she had tons of other worries. Like what would happen if monsetrs attacked the car. She couldn't defend herself, or her friends, and Leo would probably discourage the use of her shield right now, considering it tended to just hurt her.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 10:49 am

Aria frowned. What on earth were they learning? So far they'd run into nothing but trouble, and Aria was tricked by one of the gods.
"Yea but what's him loosing control of spirits even mean? It doesn't exactly help any..." she murmured, not meaning to sound like a pessimist. Aria sighed, rubbing her neck gently and looking back over at the clock. It was well into the afternoon now. She hadn't realized how late it was really. Aria chewed her lip gently. They wouldn't have much daylight to drive by.
"If you'll be alright with driving at night..." Aria murmured. She rubbed her face gently then, sitting up entirely. "Think he's cooled down enough?" Aria asked with a wiry smirk on her face.

Leo nodded gently, cringing slightly. He pulled his heat back then, not wanting to over-do it and pass out before sunset. He sighed, flexing his fingers and rubbing his eyes for a momet. He blinked a few times before looking back down at Sara.
"Physically wise, any better?" he asked her, blinking away the exhuastion and fighting to keep his healing back.

-------

https://sentrionuniversity.forumotion.net/viewtopic.forum?t=407
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 40 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with Mystikmage
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: