Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne with Mystikmage

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 7:39 pm

Leo smiled as Sara sat next to him, instantly relaxed. It was a bit odd, feeling so protective over her after such a short time being around her. He sighed with content, resting back on his elbows, taking in the heat waves from the sun like a battery. Opening his eyes then, Leo blinked and grinned. He felt tons better now under the mid-day sun; the morning had been stressful.

"So, I heard that kids of the Big Three are like ten times more powerful then the rest of us." Leo said, laying back with his hands linked behind his head. "Judging by that wave, I'm assuming that's true." he looked over at Keith then with a rasied eye-brow in question.
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 7:46 pm

Sara sighed, shaking her head and setting against him, watching him practically physically soak up the sun. Sighing again she listened to the two boys talk, watching the water lap relaxed at the shore. It seemed that the water responded to Keith's mood, which was sort of interesting. She wrapped her arms around her knees, watching everything with mild facination. She shivered a bit, feeling the sun touching her shoulders, tanning them more so, she rubbed her hands over her hands, glancing up at Leo, smiling lightly at them. She liked the attention, the safety she felt around him, it was soothing. Her whole life she had felt on the edge, defensive, everything, but now, that all seemed to melt away.

Keith coughed, "Sara, you-you're glowing" He said, shaking his head and glancing at Leo.
"Supposedly, I dunno, I'm still learning all this power stuff" He murmured, "It seems to come naturally, but it's hard to focus" He said, shaking his head and glancing at Leo. He wasn't sure if Sara shimmering or glowing or whatever was exactly normal.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 7:54 pm

Leo had closed his eyes for a moment, resting contently under the sunlight. "Mm, she does that..." he murmured, opening an eye to look over at Sara. He nudged her gently in the waist with his elbow before drawing his hand away to rub her upper arm lightly with a warm hand.

Looking back at Keith, Leo nodded as he listened. "That makes sense..." he murmured, nodding. He sat up then, hearing something, someone walking towards them. Turning around, Leo relaxed, seeing that it was only Tania, Aria's older sister. He grip on his bow relaxed then.

"Sup?" he asked her, squinting his eyes a bit. Tania shifted, looking over the three of them, cracking her knuckles gently.
"Hey Keith. Feeling better I see?" She smiled polietly before letting her hands drop to her sides. "Have you guys seen Aria? I know you walked off with her earlier."
Leo tried not to frown. "Yea, I did. But she left a little while ago...why?"
Tania bit her lip gently before shrugging. "Just looking for her. Training you know, she asked me to help her out every day. Any idea where she went?" Leo looked over at Keith and Sara then, wondering if either of them could come up with a better story then he could.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 8:00 pm

Sara laughed, "Damn it, not again. No one else in my family glows" She grumbled, shaking her head and glancing at Leo, a small smile on her face. She glanced up as Aria's sister came up, she listened and shrugged.
"Maybe for a walk or something?" Sara suggested, shaking her head, "I mean, she was really upset by everything, so maybe she went to try and clear her mind" She glanced at Keith, who was frowning and staring at the water, you could tell he was struggling to keep from showing any emotions. She wondered what had happened to Keith to make him so hard, even now, goofing around with him, he was definately not showing anything.

Keith sighed and shrugged.
"No idea, I haven't seen her since Charon dropped me off over here" He murmured, barely glancing at Tania. He didn't mind Aria's sister, but he was struggling to keep from showing anything, he didn't want to be upset by this, but he was worried about her. He glanced at Sara for a moment, her glow seemed to diminish, maybe it was an emotional thing.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 8:07 pm

Tania listened to Sara, nodding. She smiled in lightly thanks. "Yea, probably. Let me know if you see her alright?" she asked.
"Yea, sure." Leo murmured as Tania turned to walk off then. He rubbed the back of his neck gently, letting out a long breath in a low whistle. He looked at Sara for a moment, seeing that she wasn't glowing as she had earlier. Looking back at Keith, Leo frowned.
"Hey, relax. Sara's probably right, Aria might have just gone for a run or something." he murmured, though it wasn't all that convincing. He looked back up at the sky then with a long sigh before back at Keith and Sara. That seemed to have killed the mood a bit, which sort of sucked. That was the life of Demi-Gods Leo guessed, sighing.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 8:13 pm

Keith nodded, "Probably. I'll see you guys later. I need to clear my head" He murmured, shaking his head and dove into the water, though it was shallow, and struck out for deeper water. He dove deeper, enjoying the sensation of the cool water pounding his ears, forcing him to focus on his swim, not his confused thoughts. Surfacing, he winced, realizing he was a lot further out then he intended to go. He was near the middle of the lake, not that he minded, it was just far, and his body was sore, from the demon and everything. Treading water, he sighed, blinking the drops from his eyes as he looked around, trying to get his bearings.

Sara sighed, watching Keith go.
"Well, shall we head back to our place? Hopefully we don't have another demonic visitor" She murmured. She hopped into the water, washing the sand from her as best she could, so that when she showered, she didn't have to worry about it. She stepped out, laughing, "Gods, I'm soaked" She murmured, taking his hand, which was warm and dry, and looking at him curiously.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 8:23 pm

Leo sighed, running a sandy hair through his hair as Keith dove away. "See ya." he murmured. He sat back on his elbows for a moment, watching Sara with a content smile on his face. Seeing her heading back toward him, Leo stood up, slinging his quiver over his back. Sand fell from the back of his shirt and jeans, but he could hardly notice, or care.

"Yea. Only this time if we do, I'll be ready." Leo said, grinning and testing the string on his bow gently. He grin softened as Sara took his warm hand in her's. "No, you are absouletly drenched." Leo corrected, laughing quietly before leading her away from the lake. The whole way, he kept his ears open for any sounds and his eyes darted around to see if he could spot Aria.

"With this demon thing, it might be better the jam in with our sibilngs in the Aprhodite and Apollo cabins then staying in ours..." Leo murmured thoughtfully as they walked.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 8:30 pm

Sara laughed, "Drenched" She admitted, shaking her head and sighing.
"Ew, there is no way I'm staying with any of my siblings. I'd take the demon" She said, laughing. Sara didn't mind her siblings, in small doses, but gods, they were so conceited, it was almost painful.
"You can, if you feel safer, but I'm not. I can stay with Keith or something" She said shaking her head and sighing. She stretched her arms out in front of her, the glow all but disappeared at this point.

She approached their cabin, looking at Leo curiously. "We'll be fine, it came when we weren't here, or thought we weren't. It doesn't seem to want to fight us" She murmured, opening the door and glancing around, everything seemed as she had left it, which was nice.
"I really need to shower" She murmured, grabbing a clean, dry pair of jeans and a blue and white stripped, v-neck, tight fitting, long sleeve shirt. She also kicked off her shoes, placing them outisde, as they were soaked, along with her socks.
"Be right back" She murmured, shaking her head, and slipping into the washroom and shutting the door. She didn't bother to lock it, she trusted Leo and all.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 8:37 pm

Leo smiled at Sara, shaking his head lightly.
"Alright, alright." he said queitly, sighing with defeat. It wasn't like he exactly wanted to lodge in with the already packed-Apollo cabin, it was just an idea. He didn't exactly like the fact that a demon could get into the camp, and their cabin.

Walking up the stairs, Leo released his hand that gripped Sara's pushing the door open gently for her to walk in first. He looked around curiously, glad that everything seemed set and in order. Or at least who they had left the cabin to begin with. He nodded to Sara, going over to the windows and throwing the blinds off and opening the windows. He sighed as sunlight streamed in, along with a comfortable breeze.

Sitting on his bed, Leo pulled his quiver off his shoulder, resting it on the floor against his bed before fishing his ipod from his pocket. He frowned, seeing that the screen was wet. Holding it in his hands for a moment, Leo took a deep breath, willing the heat to flow from his fingers. It dried his ipod instantly, and Leo smiled putting in one headphone and keeping the music low, bobbing his head gently to the beat.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 8:44 pm

Sara sighed, washing the sand out of her hair and smiling happily to herself. Stepping out, she dried herself off and quickly pulling on her warm, dry clothes. Pulling open the door she glanced out at Leo, smiling happily.
"Much better" She said, sitting on the bed and pulling on some clean socks. She had hung her went clothes on the shower bar, that held up the curtain, not wanting to put them outside, just in case.
"I'm sure we'll be fine here" She murmured reassuringly, she walked across the room, sliding her arms around him and kissing his cheek. She could see his headphone in, and she playfully pulled it out, laughing, and stepping away from him, still holding the ear bud. She was careful not to break it, just hold it.

She noticed the door was locked, figuring that was a safety measure Leo had taken, his quiver was sitting on his bed, so she figured he didn't feel to nervous, though, she should probably be cautios, having taken away his music. She smiled, laughing lightly, the glow returning to her skin.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 8:49 pm

Leo smiled, hearing Sara talking behind him. "Uh-huh." he murmured, half listening since his music was still in his ears. He chuckled as Sara came up behind him, kissing his cheek gently. He didn't expect her to take his music though.
"Hey." he called, reaching out towards her, grabbing her wrist gently and pulling her closer, though keeping her on her feet. Leo looked up at her then, blinking, thinking he was seeing things. She wasn't standing in the sunlight though.

Leo smirked. "You're glowing again..." he sang said, releasing her wrist to stroke her arm gently before pulling his headphones from her and laying back on his bed.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 8:59 pm

Sara laughed as she was effortlessly pulled in by Leo.
"No fair, you're to strong" She said, shaking her head and he released her, mentioning the fact that she was glowing again.
"What the hell?" She grumbled, staring down at her arms as he flopped back onto his bed. She sat down next to him, pulling his legs onto her lap and wrapping her arms around them for a mk=oment. She was tired, but exceedingly happy. She looked at him, watching him with a content smiled. She sighed, silently praying to every god she knew that nothing happened tonight, they needed a dramaless evening. "I'd suggest watching a movie, but I don't have a laptop anymore" She murmured, looking annoyed.

Keith sighed and shook his head, finally pulling himself exahusted, onto the dock. His arms felt like lead, his body was done, he shouldn't have gone so far. He staggered inside, vomiting violently as his body convulsed, slipping, he fell onto the floor, taking deep breaths, trying to keep himself awake, he knew it was just his body being worn down, but he felt really sick. He wasn't going anywhere tomorrow, he intended to lie in bed all day, if he could get to bed.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 4:24 am

"I wasn't even holding you that tight." Leo protested, grinning at her. He leaned his head back on one arm, watching her as she sat down next to him. He smirked, shaking his head at her before reaching over and taking her hand gently.
"I've got a movie or two on my ipod?" Leo suggested, holding it up so she could see the screen. "They're not that great. I put them on here a while ago..." he murmured, scrolling through the video section. "Um, G.I. Joe, or...Men in Black?" he shook his head. "Sorry they aren't any better. Haven't updated my ipod in a while..."

Aria wasn't sure how far she had gone. With the speed at which she could move, it was always hard to tell. A few yards felt like three steps. Chest heaving, Aria forced herself to stop and catch her breath. Leaning against a tree, Aria looked around. Nothing but endless forest. "Sheesh..." Aria mumbled, shaking her head. Was she even still in the camp?
That thought sent a chill down her spine. Aria wasn't going to wait to find out. Turning back from where she came, Aria ran.
She stopped after a moment, frowning. She was pretty sure she had been running for the same amount of time to have gotten her out there. Where was camp? Turning gently, Aria looked around, trying to keep her heart rate in check. Trees, trees, bushes and more trees. Aria swallowed and took a deep breath, shaking her head.
"Alright, just think..." Aria murmured, looking up at the sky. It was well into the afternoon, she knew that much. "Sun's going that way..." She muttered, looking towards the west. "Lake's that way, that'll work." Aria sighed before running again, hopefully this time she'd find the camp.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 8:07 am

Sara glanced at the screen.
"Hmm, I haven't seen either, which one's better?" She asked, slipping out from under his legs and lying down next to him. She placed her head, lightly, on his shoulders, looking at the screen curiously. She sighed, everything she really liked was gone, her iPod, her laptop, her favorite book, and now a pair of jeans. She frowned, at least she still had music on her iPhone, but that was a bout it, and now she didn't really have a way of charging it, unless she could find someone with a charger. She rested against him comfortably, waiting patiently to see what he chose.

Keith mentally kicked himself, he had told he'd be ill, but he hadn't listened, stubborn ass that he was. Shifting, he clawed his way towards his bedroom, from his bathroom. He could only hope no one saw him in the small, open hallway. Pulling himself up, he managed to stand, though he shook like a leaf with the effort.
Ass His father's voice rang in his head, though it sounded concerned. Keith couldn't help but laugh as he made his way slowly towards the soft bed. He was soaking wet when he fell into the blankets, and knew he'd regret that later tonight, when it got cold out.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 2:08 pm

Leo thought for a moment about her question. Men in Black was about aliens...after what had been happening these past two days, Leo doubted that would be the best thing to watch. "G.I Joe is pretty awesome. Good actions scenes." he said, handing her one of the headphones before starting to movie to play. He smiled, wrapping an arm around her shoulder gently as her head came to rest on his shoulder.

This was nice, just relaxing, which subtly reminded him that he was exhausted. Leo sighed deeply, rubbing Sara's arm lightly with his warm fingers as the movie started on the small screen. Something prickled at the back of his mind, like a lost worry that never had time to grow, and had shrinked back. Leo frowned, unable to focus on it long enough for him to remember what it was. He ran his figners through his hair, scracthing his head lightly before letting his hand drop back around Sara.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 6:04 pm

Sara curled against Leo. "G.I. Joe it is" She murmured, sighing and shaking her head. She was tired, having everything that had happened, she hadn't been sleeping to well. She shivered, and laughed as Zero's warm hands ran over her sides.
"Thanks" She said softly, though she shifted, sliding under the blanket on his bed, before once again using his chest as a pillow. She sighed, he was extremely comfortable, almost like they fit or something, which as nice.
"Has anyone ever told you that you're very comfortable?" She murmured in a tired, yet happy voice.

She stretched out, letting her mind wander back to the stuff from the previous days. Everything was so stressful, particularly the nonsense with the demon, that freaked her out. She sighed, shivering again, not from cold, but from the cold fear running through her.
Careful Sara, watch for those demons, it hasn't been the last of them. Hades likes to collect pretty things A soft, yet stern voice sounded in her mind.
"Oh god" She rubbed her forhead, wincing.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 6:11 pm

Leo smiled, pulling the blankets from under him as Sara pulled them over herself. He wasn't cold; the sun was still up, though it was setting and streaking in hot afternoon sun through the westward-facing window.
"Anytime." Leo chuckled, keeping his hand warm on the arm that was wrapped around Sara. He looked from the screen to her every so often, a small bit of disbelief creeping into his mind. Maybe this was a dream; it was almost too perfect. Not that he was complaining...
"No, you would be the first.." Leo murmured, brushing her hair gently before kissing the top of her head.

Leo turned his focus to the movie for a moment, letting the fantasy action numb his mind for the time being. He heard Sara cursed and frowned. "Something wrong?" he asked her, his focus on her now and not the movie playing in his ear.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 6:16 pm

"Parental voices in my head" Sara said, shaking her head and sighing.
"You know, offering advice, blah, blah, blah?" She smiled half-heartedly, though now, she was definatly a bit freaked after what her mom said about Hades and his collecting. Well, it made sense, he had collected Persphone, and it was rumored that in the underworld his castle was filled with priceless treasures. This was weird though, none of her siblings said they had ever heard their mom talking to them before.
[i]That's because you're special my dear. Or haven't you noticed?[/i The voice laughed, sounding like a choir or something in her mind.

Sara winced, she had always know there was something wrong with her. She sighed, stretching out, before curling closer to Leo, half paying attention to the movie, though her mind was racing ahead. Something bad was going to happen, she could almost feel it.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 6:21 pm

Leo nodded though tried not to frown. So far, he seemed to be in the majority that didn't hear from their parents. He tried not to care too much about it, firguring his dad had more important things to do then worry about his kids.
"You alright?" he asked quietly, flickering from the screen to her at this point. He couldn't see her face, since she was looking at the screen, so that cancled out reading facial expressions. Leo smiled lightly as Sara moved closer to him and he wrapped his arm around her comfortably.
"You know you can tell me right?" he asked then, tilting his head gently to try and see her face. "I won't think you're crazy or anything. At this point, I'll pretty much believe anything." he laughed quietly
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 6:28 pm

Sara laughed weakly.
"Anything eh?" She stretched out, glancing up at him now, "Just what my mom said, sort of freaked me out I guess" She admitted, shaking her head. "Silly really, this is just the first time I've heard her" She shrugged, sighing and brushing a peice of hair from her face. She wasn't sure if she should tell him, he'd probably get seriously worried, or something along those lines. She smiled, more forcefully, enjoying the time with him. It was nice, relaxed, she sighed, this couldn't be real, how could she be with someone she had just met and feel like she couldn't be apart from him? She kissed his cheek, sighing happily.

She shook her head, turning her attention back to the movie, not really paying much attention.
"I wonder what Aria and Keith are up to?" She murmured softly, Keith was either swimming or at his place. Aria was probably running or training.

Keith winced, lying exahustedly on his bed. Thirst burned through his throat, making him sicker. He needed to drink, he needed water, but now, now he could barely move from his bed.
"D-damn" He rasped, wincing, why hadn't he thought to fill a bottle and place it near his head.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 6:32 pm

Leo smiled, shifting a bit to see her better as Sara turned to face him. "Of course anything." he said, grinning lightly. He nodded as he listened, his eyes on her as she talked. "Oh, bad news?" he asked, not wanting to press the subject to much, although he was a bit curious. Leo smiled lightly as she kissed his cheek. He shook his head gently as she turned back to watch the movie playing on his ipod.

His thoughts wandered then, mulling over her question. "I'm not sure." he murmured, frowning. He opened his mouth then to speak but quietly closed it again, unsure of what he was going to say next. He looked up at the window at the sky. They had about two or three hours before sunset.
"Wanna go check on Keith? I kinda stopped paying attention to the movie a while ago." Leo said, grinning lightly and shrugging gently.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 6:44 pm

Sara sighed, "Yea, maybe we should" She murmured, "I dunno, sort of bad news I guess" She admitted, sitting up and wrapping her arms around her knees.
"My mom, urgh, that feels werid calling her that, but, she said Hades likes, er, collecting stuff, pretty stuff" She said, "I dunno what that means though, I mean I would anticipate him going after my sisters or something" She said with a casual shrug. She sighed, "The demons are supposed to be coming back as well, and I-I'm supposed to be careful" She sighed, shaking her head. It didn't make sense, nothing made sense anymore.

She sighed, "Sorry" She rubbed her hand through her hair, glancing out the window. It wouldn't be dark for a few hours so Leo wouldn't be to tired yet.
"Should we really? I mean, Keith seemed sort of upset earlier" She heard some commotion outside, "Wow, sounds like everyones going to get dinner. Are you hungry?" She asked, looking at him curiously.

Keith winced, he couldn't even talk anymore, his throat was closing, skin burning. Gods, he needed water. He winced, his fingers spasamed, he couldn't control his momvements though, or else he would have tried to drag himself to the lake.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 6:49 pm

Leo nodded, sighing and pulling his headphones from his ears. He stopped the movie before turning the device off completely and shoving it back into his pocket. He sat up along with Sara, looking at her with kind concern.
"Try not to worry too much." Leo said, taking her hand gently and squeezing it gently. "I told you, if I see that demon again, I'll kill it." he shrugged, as if this was something normal. Internally, he was wondering how that sentence even managed to roll off his tongue. Swining his legs over the edge of the bed, Leo rubbed his shoulder gently before pulling his quiver over it.

Leo turned to look out the window, thinking. "Maybe. Didn't his dad say he would be sick?" he asked then, standing up. "Dinner doesn't sound like a bad idea actually..." he murmured, rubbing his stomach gently with a light smile.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 6:55 pm

Sara sighed, "Right, no worrying" She murmured, shaking her head and laughing.
"Yea, but I'm sure he'll be fine" She sighed, shrugging.
"I can check on him while you eat? I'm not hungry really" She suggested, shrugging. She asn't sure if he trusted her to wander off, after everything that had happened. She sighed, she couldn't sit at his table though, and well, she didn't feel like dealing with her own gossipy siblings, the annoyed her, well most of them. She really got along with Eric and a few others, mainly the guys, they were far less conceited then the girls. She stepped off the bed, shaking for a moment as she slid her feet into her now dry skate shoes. She glanced up at him, "What do you think?"

Damn, water, damn, water, damn, water Keith's mind flashed through his head. That was all he could think, he was so sick, his body convulsed, the water in the lake was turning a sickly grey colour, slowly pulling back from the shore. He wasn't aware of that though, just of the intense burning his throat felt, as well as the feeling of his skin drying out, blistering.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 7:02 pm

Leo tightened the strap of his quiver, bitting his lip gently as he thought. He tapped the leather strap, watching as she stood up from the bed and pulled her shoes on. He didn't exactly like the idea of her going on her own, even if Keith's cabin was half a walk away. Taking a deep breath, Leo silently agreed with a nod.
"I'll just grab something to go and meet you over there." Leo murmured. Taking a step towards her, Leo held her chin gently, kissing her forehead softly. "Be careful, please? And try not to wander off." he added with a light smile before slipping out of the cabin.

Looking over at the sun, Leo tapped his thigh, his hand twitching gently. He still had an hour or two. He looked around carefully as he walked, taking in everything he saw, not exactly sure why though. He made it over to the tables in record time, making a seat at his somewhat crowded table. He ate quietly, not really wanting any conversation at the moment. Once he was finished, he cleared his plate.

Glancing over his shoulder, Leo let his eyes wander over the tables. He found Tania, sitting at one table and guessed that was Hermes. He frowned, seeing that Aria wasn't with them. Readjusting his quiver, Leo sighed; maybe she had already finished dinner. Nodding gently to Tania, he headed towards Keith's cabin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with Mystikmage
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next