Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne with Mystikmage

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 5:53 pm

For a little while, Aria slept. But it wasn't deep, it was light and Aria was constantly being woken up. She could hear Keith moving around again, and silently wondered what was going on. Opening her eyes, Aria blinked to sharpen her vision. Turning her head back to Keith, Aria noticed the bed had been stripped, and Keith looked tense...moreso than usual.
"What happened to the bed?" Aria muttered, sighing and rubbing her face before sitting up and coughing, grimacing at the taste in her mouth. "Damn, what time is it?" she muttered then, holding her head which was pounding lightly.

Leo tied the knot into the cloth bandages, wincing. How he had burned only one hand was beyond him, but just his right hand needed bandaging. Leo sighed, flexing his fingers as much as he could; which wasn't much. A thought hit him then.
"Damn, I can't use my bow." Leo cursed then before his eyes went wide, realizing Sara was awake. "Oh, morning." He said, his voice lightening instantly as he leaned over to kiss her forehead before her lips gently. "Sleep alright?"
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 5:57 pm

"Spilt some water on them" Keith said, shrugging.
"Tossed them in the closet so I didn't have to get my clothes soaked" he grabbed his phone off the counter.
"It's about eight am, not bad at all" He felt sort of bad for lying, but he had managed to get the bleeding under control, or it felt like he did. He sighed, "Plus I bled a bit, nothing major, got it all fixed up" There, truthful and avoiding her seeing the injuries.
"Sleep good?" He asked, trying to change the subject.

Sara sighed, shifting.
"Yea, I guess" She rubbed her eyes, smiling as he kissed her.
"Why can't you use your bow?" She asked, confused. She wondered if she had dreamt that part. She sat up a bit, wincing, she was still sore, though no longer to the point of constant pain. She yawned, her eyes sort of glazed, she hadn't fallen asleep until super late, maybe three hours before Leo had woken up.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 6:14 pm

Aria sighed. "You should let Leo look at them then." she muttered quietly, wincing as she cranned her neck towards the ceiling. Her shoulder twinged and she bit back a small scream, her teeth sinking into her bottom lip, leaving red marks.
"Fantastic...." Aria murmured. Never before in her life had she woke up so early on days she wouldn't have to go to school. Aria pulled herself to standing, strecthing properly, her shoulder still screaming in protest.
"Damn those hounds to Tartarus..." Aria hissed then, rubbing her shoulder roughly. "Fine. Let's get going..." Aria murmured, grabbing her phone and plug from the wall. She decided agaisnt turning it on, simply slidding it into her pocket. Aria pulled on her boots, re-did her hair, slid her knife into her pocket, and strapped her sword at her belt and tossed her bag over her shoulder.

Leo shook his head with a light smile. He didn't want her worrying. "Nothing. Just a small burn." Leo said, kissing her again.
"You look exhausted. Did you sleep at all?" He asked then, standing up to grab their stuff. He wasn't liking how the day had started, and with his dream still fresh in his mind, Leo didn't want to stick around for too long.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 6:18 pm

"It's fine" Keith said, shaking his head and grabbing his own bag.
"Just a torn scab" He slung his bag over his shoulder, sliding his phone in his pocket. Yet another long, drawn out day on the road. He doubted Sara would be driving today, she was to stressed from yesterday. He slipped out of the room, Aria still had the keys, and she could unlock the vehicle for him, if she hurried up.
"Come on" He said, rubbing his face, he glanced up at the room above there's, wondering if Sara and Leo were awake.

"Three hours or something. I can sleep in the car" She shuddered delicately, and slid off of the bed. She had slept in her cloths, and ran her fingers through her hair, trying to make herself look less rumpled.
"Are we heading out?" She glanced out the window, seeing Keith already waiting by the car.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 6:37 pm

Aria laughed, though it was dry. "No, see, fine is when you fall and scrap your knee after trying to ride your bike." she said, walking a head of Keith towards the car. "Fine is when your friend trips you and you slam into concrete wall and they apologize to you for the rest of the day." Aria turned around then, looking up at Keith.
"But when your a demigod battleing in freezing cold water agaisnt a grude holding water-spirit and it actually gets its claws into your flesh...." Aria looked up at him, her olive eyes a bit stormy, different emotions mixed, one never dominate over the other. "That is not fine. So save us the favor, and don't lie." With that, Aria turned back towards the car, unlocking it, thossing her bag into the trunk before sitting into the front seat to start the truck.

"Alright..." Leo murmured, taking Sara's bag as well as his own over his shoulder as well as his quiver.
"Yea. We've still four states short of Chicago.." Leo said, standing up straight and sighing. He wasn't going to tell her about the dream just yet. Maybe it was just a dream from the stress of yesterday. "Come on." He murmured, taking her hand in his uninjured one before leading her out of the room and down towards the car.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 7:43 pm

Keith rolled his eyes.
"Thanks Aria, I always look forward to your little pep talks" He sighed, tossing his back in the trunk, annoyed now. He sighed, shaking his head, wondering who was sitting where. He was guessing that Leo and Sara would be together.
"Who's driving?" He asked, looking at Leo and Sara, he knew Sara wouldn't be driving, not after yesterday. Leo might however, and then Sara would get shot gun. He doubted Leo would tolerate being seperated from Sara, even if it was just by the front of the car.

Sara sighed, letting Leo lead her towards the car. Her mind was racing, but she was trying as hard as she could to not stress herself out.
"I dunno, not me" Sara said to Keith, shaking her head, she sighed, she needed to sleep a bit, badly. She doubted she'd be able to though, her nightmares from the three hours of sleep were vivid.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 7:58 pm

Aria said nothing. "I'll drive." she said, needing something mind-numbing to do. Focusing on driving would work for now. She undid her sword, putting it on the floor next to her after she shut the door. She waited patiently, somewhat, for everyone to get in the car.

Leo looked from Keith to Aria and sighed. Obviously, it hadn't been a good night. He put his and Sara's bag into the trunk before slamming it closed. He winced, his hand throbbing gently but painfully. He sighed, hearing that Aria would drive. "I'll take shotgun." he murmured, hoping to spare everyone of another Keith-Aria-argument. "Keith, got your map?" he asked, slidding into the passanger seat.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 8:00 pm

Sara frowned, "Alright" She said, sliding in behind Leo, she curled up in the backseat, tired. She had no desire to argue, but she was fed up with Keith and Aria's little issue. She sighed, closing her eyes, zoning them out right away. She wasn't going to be part of this drama, it was high school all over again.

"Yea, here man" He handed Leo the map, before turning his attention to Sara. She looked pissed, he sighed, sliding in behind Aria. It seemed Sara wasn't to fond of his and Aria's issues, not that he could blame her.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 8:19 pm

"I know where I'm going." Aria said quietly, though it wasn't unkind. Leo simply shrugged, taking Keith's map anyway and faning it open. Aria kicked the car into first gear, turning back onto the main street.

"If you go that way, we can get back onto the highway..." Leo said, pointing to a road. Aria glanced at the turn, flexing her fingers for a moment.
"Um, would you mind if we take the scenic route?" Aria murmured quietly. She didn't think they could handle another day on the highway, not after yesterday.

Leo sighed, looking down at the map. "Not for long..." he said, leaning back then. He glanced back at Keith for a moment before back at Aria. She flexed her fingers gently, hardly going past second gear as they drove down the road. They passed farms, plantations, a few old raggied stores here and there. Aria's stomach growled then and she sighed, flickering her hair from her view.
"Any one else starving?" she muttered.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 8:25 pm

Keith sighed, sceneic route? They didn't have time for this stuff. He sighed, grinding his teeth for a moment, staring listlessly out the window. Sara looked asleep, but he doubted she actually was. He glacned up, "I'm fine" He said, taking a sip of his nearly empty water bottle.
"But, I wouldn't mind getting some more water" He said, glancing at Leo curiously, wondering what he'd say. His friend looked stressed, probably about Sara, and well, they had to get to Chicago, and the sooner the better. He shook his head, "You okay?" He murmured gently to Leo.

Sara sighed, she opened her eyes, she had been attempting to sleep, it was impossible though.
"No, I'm fine" She said softly, closing her eyes again, and resting her head against the window. She was using Leo's sweatshirt as a blanket, and her sweatshirt as a pillow. She sighed, flicking her eyes about the car, she had no idea where they were, not that she cared anymore.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 8:39 pm

Aria sighed. "Fine, we gotta make a quick stop though..." she said, pulling into the next nearest market place. There was a small diner, a gas station down the road, and an old antique shop. Aria flexed her fingers gently, deciding against taking her sword inside, getting out of the car then.

Leo rubbed his eyes gently. He looked over at Keith with a light smile. "Yea, I'm good." he murmured. To Aria he said "Couldn't hurt..." Aria wished he hadn't.
"Sara do you want to come inside?" Aria asked, turning off the car anyway to save up on gas. She looked up at the diner. It looked like a retros fifties place, though it was well kept for it's age. The doors and windows were open, so Aria guessed there wasn't a chance of it being all that cooler inside. Though, getting out of the sun for a moment would be nice.

Aria slipped out of the car then, only going around back to grab some money from the stash she had taken a few days back. Closing the trunk then, Aria let out a deep breath before walking inside. Leo stepped out of the car, needing to strecth at the most. Food sounded good, but at the same time, he didn't feel like eating. Leo sighed, linking his hands behind his head before looking around. The place looked like something out of a semi-old west movie.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 8:45 pm

Sara shook her head.
"No, I wanna try and fall back asleep" Sara murmured tiredly, rubbing her eyes. She didn't feel like getting out of the car at all, she rested her head back against the window, wondering why she had been asked, she was asleep, well, almost. Keith was awake, and so was Leo, they could get out of the car, she wasn't about to move. She rubbed her eyes again, "Thanks though" She said, smiling half-heartedly, eyes sliding closed again. She yawned, rubbing her eyes, and sighed, falling asleep, well, almost asleep.

Keith sighed, shaking his head. He slipped from the car, also needing to stretch a bit. He hoped Aria grabbed him some water, if not, he'd follow her in, but he had the distinct feeling that Aria wanted nothing to do with him.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 9:07 pm

Aria sat at the counter with a heavy sigh. A waitor came over then, asking her what she wanted. Aria quietly ordered, rubbing her neck gently. She sighed, closing her eyes and waiting paitently for her food. Her eyes opened, feeling someones gaze on her. She frowned, glancing out of the corner of her eye, seeing a man sitting at a booth a few ways down. He was looking at her, a cross between puzzled and having an apiffany. Aria looked back towards the old coke bottles that lined the wall.
"Ah-ha. Yess'um, I've seen that look before." the man said, standing up then. He was dressed for the west, though not exactly the weather; jeans, flannered shirt, dusty boots, a straw hat over massive dark curly hair. He was in his middle years, a bit thick, a round face, slightly flustered face; Aria firgured it was from the heat. "Mind if I join ya misses?" he asked.
Aria sighed, firguring she didn't have much choice and nodded. "What can I do ya for?" Aria murmured, lacing her fingers together on the table.
The man studied her again. "Just awondering who it is that got you out on cloud nine. I a'int seen someone so troubled and carring about one fellar in a long while."
Aria's shoulders fell. Surprisngly though, she found it easy to talk to this old man. There was just an air about him really. She didn't feel threathen or anything. After her story, the man nodded with a smirk on his face.
"Well Arianna, if I were you, heading out to save the world...I'd need nothing more, then a friend at my back, and a strong sword in my hand." He geustured to the antique store, making Aria turn her head. She frowned then, realizing that she hadn't mention her name, or their quest. When Aria turned back, her meal was in front of her and the man was gone.
"Um, ok..." Aria said, eating her food in thoughtful silence.

Leo sighed, leaning on the roof of the car for a while. He had decided against going inside. He really couldn't fathom the idea of eating right now. His eyes flickered to the dinner every now and then, making sure Aria was alright.
"Alright, I gotta ask..." Leo said then, looking across the car at Keith. "What's the deal with you two? It's either your close to best friends, or your at each other's throats."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 9:14 pm

Sara shifted around, taking advatnage of Keith's absence and stretching out, she had undid her seatbelt, looking for more comfort then anything else. She sighed, stretching out comfortably. She didn't want to think about everything that was going on, her mind was whirling, though her body screamed out for sleep. She felt sort of abandoned, everyone had gotten out of the car, well, minus her, and were sitting outside talking.

Keith sighed, leaning next to Leo, listening to his question.
"Honestly dude, I really have no idea anymore. One minute she's willing to be friends with me, nice, and then the next, well, she's jumping down my throat. I dunno man. She's terrified of being friends, because supposedly her friends get hurt. So she doesn't want to get close to me, or anyone I guess" He shrugged, "I can't really do anything at this point, I honestly don't know what to do. I know it's probably stressing you out though, with Sara and all" He glanced at the girl in the back.
"I can take passanger seat if you want, I really don't mind. Our personal issues shouldn't mess with your relationship" He sighed, he knew Leo was worried about Sara, everyone was.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 9:40 pm

Leo shook his head. "It's not really messing with us, just makes things tense." he said carefully. "Oh that's from that incident back at camp? Damn, girl doesn't let anything pass huh?" he murmured, running his good hand through his hair, sighing. Leo looked up, seeing Aria still inside, eating at the point. The though of food made Leo sick.
"That doesn't make much sense..." Leo mused, folding his arms over his chest, wincing as he moved his burned hand the wrong way. "She can't say we aren't her friends after she saved you, and after we all saved her at one point...."

Aria sighed. Suddenly, she wasn't that hungry. Her mind was reeling. That man...he wasn't human. He had been a god. Which one though? Heart hammering in her chest, Aria paid for her meal before slidding off her stole. She looked up, seeing Leo and Keith talking. Then she remembered that Keith needed water.
"Hey, can I get a bottle of water?" Aria asked then, fishing out a few more bucks from her pocket. "Thanks." she muttered. As she stepped out into the heat, Aria frowned, putting her hand up over her eyes to shade them from the sun. Her eyes fell on the shop just a few minutes away. Whoever Aria had just talked to and pointed to that place...maybe it was important.
"Here." Aria said, tossing Keith the bottle, looking a bit distance, glancing at the shop a few times as she walked back around the car. She walked slowly, even more so considering the actual speed she usually moved at.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 9:45 pm

Keith sighed,
"You tell her that" He murmured, shaking his head a bit. He glanced up, watching Aria as she tossed him the bottle.
"Thanks" He said, smiling and shaking his head. He unscrewed the top taking a sip.
"What's up?" He asked, she was moving slow, very slow. He sighed, shaking his head, before sliding into the passanger side of the car.
He saw Sara completely stretched out, and figured Leo could deal with it better then him.

Sara yawned, shifting, hearing the car door open. She assumed Leo was back in the front, so they'd be going soon. She sighed, shifting a bit and moving. She pulled the seatbelt over her, but she was still all stretched out. She rubbed her eyes, sighing. She rubbed her face, turning so it was pressed into the back of the seat. She didn't want to deal with more drama.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 9:53 pm

Aria bit her lip gently. Her mind was still running, the wheels turning as fast as Aria could run, going over little details that would help her answer questions. Aria's eyes went wide then, and she nearly dropped the car keys.
"I-I just talked to Dionysus...." She said, nodding to herself. Yes, the dark hair, like the color of old wine, the get up was a bit odd, though Aria firgured that was to help him blend in, and he had given her food that had made her full after two bites.

Leo frowned, walking around to the door behind the driver. His hand was on the door, waiting to open it. Aria's face was distant, her eyes wide as she stared at the old shop. Leo glanced over his shoulder, following her gaze. "Dionysus?" he murmured. "What did he ask you?" Leo blinked; Aria actually blushed, though she looked away to try and hide it.
"Nothing. Just gave me some advice. I think he wanted us to check out that antquie shop..." Aria said, opening the door to the drivers side and slidding in then.

Leo looked over his shoulder once more before sighing and slidding into the car as well. He lifted Sara gently to sit down, setting her back on top of him. "So do you want to go over there or not?" Leo asked quietly as Aria started the car.
"Should we though? I mean, don't we need to get to Chicago..." she said, her voice quiet.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 10:00 pm

Keith frowned.
"If one of the gods came to talk to you, offering you advice, I think you should go check out the antique shop. I mean, Chicago can wait ten minutes" He said, shaking his head and noding at the antique shop.
"That's just my opinion though" He glanced at Leo, watching him manipulate Sara into his lap. Though she was asleep, she still looked stressed.
"You sure she's alright?" He asked, shaking his head.

Sara sighed, feeling her body being moved. She murmured incoherently, before sliding back down, yawning. She shifted, stretched out across the seat, her head in Leo's lap. Her seat belt had come undone in the process of moving, but she didn't care, she was to out of it now. She shifted a bit, pressing her face into Leo's stomach, trying to keep her face away from the light. She heard them talking about some god but she didn't care right now.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 10:12 pm

Leo frowned for a moment as Sara moved around in his lap. "Dunno. She didn't sleep well last night after what happened yesterday." he murmured, brushing her hair lightly from her face, still frowning. He looked up at Aria then, who had started the car but was still glancing back at the shop. He could tell from her face that she was still debating on the idea. Keith brought up a good point.
"Keith's right. Whatever the Gods ask, they don't do it out of spite..." Leo murmured.

Aria sighed but nodded, pulling the car out of the dinner parking lot, heading down the street towards the shop. She sighed again, flexing her fingers gently. She glanced over at Keith for a moment, before back at Leo and Sara.
"Do you guys want to come?" Aria murmured quietly. She didn't exactly want to make the trip on her own. The place seemed nice, and cute, like a lady as nice as your grandma owned the place and she had a personal story for everything on sale. Still, the fact that a god had told her to come here made Aria a little uneasy.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 10:19 pm

Keith sighed, "I'll go" He murmured to Aria, trying to sound reassuring. He sighed, glancing back at Leo and Sara. Sara wouldn't come, she needed sleep it seemed.
"Leo?" He asked, slipping out of the car. He glanced over at the shop. It looked so nice, but he didn't know what to make of the place.
"It's almost to nice" He murmured, he slipped his waterbottle in his pocket, just in case.
"Well?" he waited, leaning against the passanger side door, waiting to see what happened.

Sara sighed, more talking. She was still pressed against Leo, but she had a feeling he'd be getting out of the car and she'd be alone. She winced at the idea, tightening her fingers in his jeans. She didn't want him to leave, but she didn't want to move. She sighed, shaking her head. She was half-awake now, but she was still so out of it.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 10:36 pm

Aria bit her lip. That's what the god had said wasn't it. 'A good friend at her back, a strong sword in her hand....' Aria sighed.
"Leo, you can stay here." she murmured quietly, stepping out along with Keith. She took up her sword then, tieing it to her belt as they walked. Leo nodded,watching as they left. He felt Sara's hands gripping at his jeans.
"I'm here..." Leo murmured, kissing her head gently. "Sleep. I'm here." he told her.

The shop actually looked like an old wodden house. A long porch, steps leading up to it. "Yea, I know." she muttered, gripping the hilt of her sword gently as she walked up the steps. Her boots clicked against the wood, but otherwise made no noise. Aria looked around for a moment before taking a deep breath and walking inside. A small bell jingled as the door was pushed open. Aria winced.
"Um...Hello?" Aria asked, taking a few steps inside. The shop looked homey, a long counter to the left, shelves apon shevles to the right, full of stuff both old and ancient. They seemed to be from all different times and ages, not just old west stuff, but European things too.
"Oh cool." Aria said, completely distracted by the trinkets that lined the shelves. She picked up one, a small music box that played 'Home on the Range' when she turned the little lever.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 10:44 pm

Sara relaxed a bit, feeling Leo, hearing him. She sighed, cuddling against him. Her eyes flickered open for a moment.
"Okay" She managed to murmur, letting her eyes flicker for a moment, before she slipped back towards sleep.
"What's going on?" She dragged herself from sleep again, wanting to talk to him. She hadn't talked to him much last night, and well, though she still hadn't slept, she wanted to see what was up.

Keith followed Aria inside, shaking his head and sighing.
"Weird" He muttered, looking around.
"Any idea what we're looking for?" He asked, looking at the piles of dust. He figured someone hadn't been here in awhile, or else the shop was closed. He sneezed, poking around. He had moved away from Aria, not realizing that she was caught up in the trinkets and what not.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 10:57 pm

Leo smiled despite himself. "We had to make a small stop..." he told her quietly. "Aria had to check out this shop, that's all." He reassured her, and hisself at the same time. He was a bit concerned. Not exactly worried; this place didn't look too much like a threat to him.
"She got a visit from one of our family members on olympus..." he muttered, looking out towards the shop then.

"Hmm?" Aria asked. She had put the musical box down, and was roaming through the other things along the shelves. She couldn't believe how much stuff was here! Her figners were itching to pick up everything, maybe even take a few things back to the car...
"Oh my Gods!" Aria exclaimed then, rushing towards the back of the room. She reached up to a beat up old-fashioned tin lunchbox. "This is mine!" she said, her jaw dropping. She passed a hand over the front, brushing away the grim and dirt. "I lost it years ago. How did it get here?" she murmured, looking the box over, turning it in her hands gently.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 11:03 pm

Sara nodded, shaking her head.
"Oh, okay" She was to tired to bother asking who had come to visit, she was to tired to even focus.
"G-g-gods I'm so tired" She murmured, rubbing her eyes and stretching out.

Keith glanced at Aria, "No way" He wandered over to her, but something caught his eye. He paushed, picking up a small watch.
"What the hell?" he opened it, inside were scratched the intials K,P, for him and his father.
"This is my dad's, he gave it to me when he left" He sighed, "My mom pawned it, back home, when I was a kid. I mean, she sold it for booze" He said, shaking his head.
"I can't believe this" He sighed, looking around, what else did this place hold.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 10:30 am

Leo couldn't help but chuckle. He leaned forward to kiss her forehead gently. "Then go to sleep." he told her gently. "I'll wake you up if anything happens." he wrapped his arms around her, holding her gently against him. He looked up at the store, frowning a bit. What could possibly be taking them so long?

Aria blinked, glancing over her shoulder. For a moment, she nearly forgot that Keith had come inside with her. Her hands were still holding the small lunch box as she looked him over. "Really?" she murmured, mildly curious.
"You knew your dad before camp?" Aria asked, keeping the small bit of jeaously out of her voice. Looking back at the lunchbox, Aria frowned.
"How did this get here?" she murmured.
"Oh, all things abandonded and forgotten find their way here eventually..." Aria gasped and turned around sharply. Instead of being met with a monster, it was a woman, probably the same age as Aria's mom. She had dark chocolate brown hair that was pulled up into a neat bun, and a simple white t-shirt and jeans. She looked up at the sheleves as she walked back towards Keith and Aria, looking remorseful at the items on display.
"Who are you?" Aria asked before she could stop herself. The woman turned her eyes on Aria then, and she was surprised to see how cold the ladies eyes were.
"Keeper of the store." was her only answer. She turned her eyes to Keith then for a moment, studing him intently. "Found something you like?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 23 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with Mystikmage
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next