Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne with Mystikmage

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 7:47 pm

Keith nodded. "Well, probably because she can heal. Leo doesn't have a ton of experience, and she was taught by his father. It seems that whatever Aphrodite's husband did to Sara, was fairly serious" He sighed, taking the turn and shaking his head.
"Miami will be interesting. I don't even know where to start" He sighed, glancing at the map, hoping it would tell him something, though his eyes wandered back to the road.
"Do you ahve any ideas?" He asked her curiously.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 7:56 pm

"When a God comes down to Earth Water Boy, it's always serious." Aria murmured. "Didn't you ever take Greek Mythology in school?" she asked him, frowning at him for a moment before leaning back again and closing her eyes. "And you might want to be careful about saying names like that....I heard it's bad luck."
Aria sighed then, shaking her head. "I don't know. I've been racking my brain all day, and I can't think of anything that's in Miami. It's a major city at the tip of a pensiula...surronded by water. The only times you see those two combined in any Greek quest is when..." Aria stopped then, opening her eyes and blinking. "Aw damn. If we have to sail anywhere, I'll be sick..." she groaned, falling back against her seat in irratation.
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 8:02 pm

Keith laughed.
"Probably, I never went to school, well, I did, supposedly, but honestly, I rarely went to school" He said, shaking his head and laughing.
"What do you mean, what's bad luck? These are our parents, we're allowed to talk about them" He sighed, shaking his head.
"I love sailing, you're to sensitive, speedy" He laughed, finally finding a nickname for her. He glanced in the back seat, both Leo and Sara were out, which was good, in his opinion.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 8:12 pm

Gods help me, I'll dealing with an amature... Aria muttered in greek, shaking her head. Looking over at Keith, Aria shook her head, turning her hard eyes onto him.
"Well, Barnical Brain, if you hadn't been so anti-social those three days you were at camp, you might have learned a thing or two." Aria said, quietly, since Leo and Sara were still out cold.
"These aren't just our parents. They're Gods. Gods are very powerful. Powerful people you need to treat with respect. With the snap of their fingers they can send you to the underworld, so it pays to stay on their good side." Aria sunk lower into her seat. "Espically if there's a war going on..." She ignored his attempt at a nickname for her. She had heard that one a thousand times, and had actually grown used to it. For now though, she would let him think he had a catch. Aria rolled her eyes.
"Well, you would like sailing Water Boy..." she murmured, looking out her window then at the darkness that strecthed out beyond the street lamps.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 8:18 pm

"You know, antisocial has served me well" He sighed, shaking his head and staring out at the road. He sighed, odviously she had heard that nickname before. He didn't care, he was done with this conversation, being talked down to.
"You know, you might make more friends if you didn't talk down to everyone, all the time" He said, shaking his head.
"You know, the superiority complex is a bit annoying" He was annoyed it was easy to tell by the hands clenched on the wheel.
"I may not know anything about my own history, I can admit that, but being called barnical brain all the time isn't going to make me want to be your friend" He knew he sounded harsh.
"Look. I'm not trying to be mean Aria, but it's hard, I mean, I want to be your friend, but you shut me down, all the time. And honestly, I can't really handle it anymore" He shook his head, going silent.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 8:30 pm

"I'm not talking down to you Keith." Aria said then, rolling her eyes. "That's just how I am. And you're the only kid who doesn't seem to get that." she fell back against her chair again, forcing herself to stay quiet, otherwise she would snap again and that could posisble wake up Leo and Sara. Possibly...they were both out cold.
"Like I told you before, my friends get hurt, so forgive me if I'm trying to keep them at a minium." She said, looking back at Sara for a moment before turning her eyes back to the road. She wasn't going to say anything else after that. Over and over again, her theroy was being proven. Keith had been sliced by a demon the night Aria had finally accepted him as a friend, internally anyway, and now Sara was nearly killed. Leo would be next if Aria wasn't careful, or Keith for that matter.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 8:35 pm

"You know, honestly I'd belive that, but then I wonder why you came? If you don't want friends, you don't go on a dangerous mission with them" He growled, "And Aria, people get hurt, get used to that fact, or life is gonna be a lot harder then you want it to be. You don't know half the shit that's happened to me or anyone, so you can't say that befriending us is the only reason we get hurt, it's life, so don't use that as an excuse to close yourself off" He said, shaking his head.
"Since we're not friends, I guess that's it, I won't talk to you anymore, and if I get hurt, it's not your fault" He went silent again, staring down the dark expanse of highway. He didn't have anything else to say. He had a harsh life, more so then any of them knew, and if Aria was responsibe for his injuries or his shitty life, well then, she must have known his mom.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 8:44 pm

"I came along because you were going to do something against all this." Aria said. "I would have gone insane, staying at the camp with all the chaos going around. Other than that, I don't know." Aria said, turning her head away from Keith then, staring at her reflection in the glass.
"Oh, and you think my life has been a sunny walk through the park?!" she asked then, her voice cracking in the process since she was still trying to keep quiet. "No, I'm not even going to argue with you about that." she said quickly, shaking her head and holding up a hand to stop him from saying anything against her.
"Fine." Aria muttered, swallowing hard and turning away from Keith again, wincing and shutting her eyes tight against the tears that wanted to leave her. She was not going to cry in front of him after all that.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 8:50 pm

"I've never said that your life was a bloody walk in the park, I'm just reminding you're not responsible for goddamn everyone" He snapped, ignoring her hand. He shook his head, "Fine" He said, stoney silence entering the truck. He was so beyond annoyed with her, she had no idea of life, despite her experiences.
"So you came along just because we were doing something? Something dangerous? So now I'm assuming you're blaming yourself over Sara? Or what happens if I die? Is that your fault to? God Aria, you're not responsible for the world. When will you learn that? I know your friend died, and I am sorry, but if you drag that around with you your whole life, you're screwed. I know you don't want to hear this, and you have feelings but you need to hear this it seems. You can't hold yourself responsible, close yourself off, because, that's the last thing Milly wanted. She died getting you here, to be with people like you, people who could care about you. By throwing that away, you're making her death pointless. Don't do that to her memory" He sighed, swearing angrily under his breath.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 8:59 pm

"Keith, I don't know!" Aria said then, not caring to keep her voice down. "I don't know why I came along alright? I just couldn't sit there. Not after you saved me from those hell hounds, not after knowing that more demons would be out here like the ones that had hurt you." Aria swore then, slamming her fist against the door gently.
"Don't. Lecture. Me. About. Milly." Aria said, slowly. "You don't know one damn thing about her! You have no right to sit there and talk to me about her." If Aria could, she would have left the truck right then and there. She couldn't believe he was saying this to her right now. More than anything, Aria wanted to clamp her ears shut, or punch him. If he wasn't driving, Aria might have done the latter.
"She died because I ran off alright?!" Aria said, looking back at him finally. "If I had stayed with her, she would still be alive. Maybe that's why I came along. I didn't want one of my friends going off alone into a wolrd that would kill him. Not when this time, I could do something about it." She turned away from him then, eyes burning with the tears she was currently holding back.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 9:05 pm

Keith nearly laughed, he didn't want to, but this was rich.
"I can talk about what I damn well please. You ran off, that's your fault, your choice, but I can say that she would have been pissed off at you, knowing you were carrying that baggage around with you. I saved you from those hell hounds because I care about you, damnit. I don't want to care about you, I don't want to care about anyone. Sara and Leo were the first friends I've ever had, don't you get that. All you do is either be nice to me and then, then it's nothing, you suddenly hate me. You flip out, you throw me through loops. So you know what, make up your damn mind. You say the word friend Aria, you say you want to protect me, but don't you see you're the one hurting me?" He shook his head, wincing. It hurt to say, but it was true.
"I want to be your friend, I want to care, but I'm not sacraficing my heart, my emotions. I did that with my mom, and that got me nothing, it got me abused. So you know, I'm done, until you decided what you want, I can't let myself be torn apart like this"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 4:24 am

Aria shook her head. She could not believe he was lecturing her about this. She stared out into the night, hoping that would help block him out, but it wouldn't. What she hated the most was that she would remember everything he was saying to her. Down to the last detail. His words would replay over and over in her mind, keeping her up at night. He was partly right, but Aria refused to addmit that he might be totally right.
"If you don't want to care about me then why do you?" she asked quietly, talking towards her window. Overall, Aria didn't know what to say to him right now. So she remained quiet, rubbing her eyes occasinally, subtly, not letting the tears get the best of her right now. After a while, Aria closed her eyes shut, listening to the dull hum of the engine as Keith drove the truck down the highway.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 8:07 am

"Because, I can't not care about you" He said, shaking his head. He knew he sounded like an ass, but gods, it was true.
"I'm not a social person, you know that, and I dunno, but something drew me to you, the first time I saw you. And I want to get to know you, but everytime you come close to even considering letting me in, you pull a 180 on me, and completely shut me down. I don't know what to say, what to do, and honestly, this is driving me crazy" He sighed, "I know you probably are going to hate me, I get that, but I can't pretend that I don't feel anything for you anymore. So now you know how I feel, and well, I suppose the ball's in your court. Whatever you choose, friends, not friends, I'll go along with" He glanced up, seeing an open Tim Hortons. Sighing, he flicked his blinker, heading for the drive thru.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 1:38 pm

Aria's heart was in her throat as she listened to Keith. Gods sometimes she wished she couldn't hear so well. Maybe then she wouldn't remember every word she heard. Aria swallowed hard, saying nothing, afraid she would start crying.
"Pull into the parking lot." she murmured, seeing that he was pulling over. "I need to use the bathroom." Aria lied, walking out of the trunk the moment it was slow enough that she wouldn't hurt herself doing so. Taking her sword, Aria tied it around her waist as she pushed her way into the resturant. She made a bee line for the bathroom then, pushing open the door with a rough slam, wincing as it smacked agaisnt the wall before shutting closed. Seeing that she was alone, Aria slammed her fist into the door of one of the stalls. She pulled back with a light curse, pacing around the bathroom, her shoes clicking and echoing back to her eerily. At this point though, Aria could hardly care, the pain in her knuckles as enough to distract her from everything else.

Leo blinked, his body forcing him awake. He groaned quietly, the light from the sign nearly blinding him. He realized then it was still dark. Had Keith pulled over for the night? Leo blinked, rubbing his face tiredly as he looked around. Now, it wasn't night time anymore, the sun was almost up, Leo could feel it. Had Keith drove through the night?
"Where are we?" he managed, his voice quiet and groggy, still blinking back sleep.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 2:08 pm

"Just stopping to get coffee" Keith said, trying to keep the annoyance from his voice. He slipped from the truck, debating just leaving right then and there. He sighed, coins in his pocket as he made hsi way inside. Walking to the counter, he ordered his drink, waiting, impatiently for either the large black coffee, or Aria to come out. He couldn't leave her here, at least if he was leaving, he could just slip away, but he wasn't about to take off with Sara and Leo, he wasn't cruel. Finally the steaming, styrafoam cup was handed to him and he nodded, putting a few sweeteners in it, before stirring it absentmindedly with a stick. Placing the lid on, he took a sip, enjoying the burning liquid, despite the discomfort it caused.

Sara stirred, wakened by Leo's stirring.
"A-are we there yet?" She yawned, shifting in his lap to make herself more comfortable. She was still so out of it, but improving greatly. She sighed, on her side, face pressed lightly into his stomace, considering she was stretched out in the truck. She sighed, sort of wanting to stretch out proerly in a bed, but knowing that was out of the question.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 2:18 pm

Aria sighed, opening her eyes to look down at her hand. The knuckles were red and already starting to bruise, her ring and middle knuckle were scrapped and bleeding. Breathing deeply, Aria walked over to the sink, cursing as the cold water stung, pounding against her already bruised hand. Aria looked up at her reflection then, cursing again. She had been crying without realizing it, and now her dull olive eyes were bright green and red. Wrapping a towel around her knuckles to stop them from bleeding, Aria tied it off with her teeth.
"Ow.." Aria winced, flexing her fingers as much as the makeshift bandage would allow. Quickly then, Aria wipped her face and braced herself against the counter, taking deep breaths. After a few moments, Aria opened her eyes, meeting her reflection instantly. She nodded. That was better; it wasn't horrifically obvious. With that, Aria dropped her wrapped hand to her side and walked out. She saw Keith leaning against the counter, and gave him a short glance before walking back out to the truck.

"No. Keith stopped to get coffee." Leo muttered, rubbing his eyes gently again. He rubbed her arms gently, smiling lightly.
"Feeling any better?" he asked her then, watching as Aria came out of the cafe. She opened the door gently, uncliped her sword and sat roughly into the passanger seat. Leo could hear the soft tapping of her leg bouncing restlessly against the car mats.
"What's up?" Leo murmured, frowning. Aria turned to look at him out of the corner of her eye before turning away, looking back out the window.
"Nothing. Tired." Aria said, closing her eyes then, as if it would help convince Leo what she said was true.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 2:22 pm

Keith walked back out to the truck after Aria, he made no move to speak to her, and instead slipped into the driver's side, putting his cup in the holder. Staring the vehicle, he glanced at the map, which he had moved, so he now could see and read it without help. Nodding to himself, he started the truck, flicking the blinker and turning onto the highway. A few more hours and they would be there, though, what they would find was beyond him. Sighing, he turned onto the highway, it was nearly empty, only two other vehicles traveled along with them. Sighing he took a sip from his cup before replacing it, to pissed off to even speak.

Sara shurgged,
"I guess" She didn't really remember much at all. She remembered leaving the hotel, but that was it. She sighed, nodding and closing her eyes again, trying to remember what had happened, or if she had just been dreaming. She sighed, pulling the blanket around her tightly, she was still cold, but not so badly.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 2:30 pm

Leo's eyes flickered from Aria to Keith for a moment before Sara caught his attention again. He nodded to her, rubbin her back gently, glad that she was at least talking to him now. Leo leaned forward, kissing her forehead lightly before remembering the medicane Sara had to take.
"Here. Sit up a bit. You need to drink this." Leo murmured, pulling the vail out the bag the healer had given him. He poured a small amount into a glass before capping the rest and putting it away, gently handing Sara the glass.

Looking up, Leo realized that Aria was asleep. "Hey, Keith. If you need me to drive I can." he said, glancing to the east as the sun steadly rose. Leo sighed, wishing he could sleep past sunrise; his body needed more sleep, though he wasn't as exhausted as he had been before passing out last night.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 2:33 pm

"I'm good man, thanks" Keith said, smiling tensely at Zero, if he was tired before, he definately wasn't now. He shook his head, sighing and watching Sara through the mirror. Despite what she had been through, the daughter of Aphrodite looked amazing, which was ridiculous in his opinion.

Sara winced, sitting up and glancing at Leo. She rubbed the back of her neck tiredly, sighing.
"What is it?" She asked, taking the cup and sniffing it gingerly. It wasn't that she didn't trust him, but she wasn't feeling to well, and she had no desire to throw up or something. Sighing, she took a tentative sip, before finishing the cup. She still had no idea what had happened, and she was curious to know.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 2:48 pm

Leo nodded. "Alright." he answered before looking back at Sara. He kept a hand close to her back incase she got light-headed or something from sitting up.
"This remedy, supposed to help you heal. Herbal stuff." Leo answered, smiling lightly. "Um, apparently, you were marked by one of the gods..." Leo murmured then, rubbing the back of his head gently, sighing at the sunlight that hit his window. "We're not sure why." he shrugged then, leaning his head against the window, watching her carefully. "It was a...pretty close call. You're mom told us where to find a healer. So, you should be better in a day or two."

Leo turned his gaze back to the window then, looking outside, at everything the light touched. The trees were growing smaller, less crowded togeter. Building started replacing them altogether. Leo guessed they had gotten through two states already, and were probably in Florida by now. Seeing a few palm trees proved him right. That meant they were closer to Miami.

As the morning progressed, so did the traffic. People needing to get to work, or needing to go places. Aria was julted awake by the sound of honking. She winced at the harsh sunlight and fell back against her seat once she realized nothing was wrong. She rubbed her temples with her injured hand.
"Gods what a headache. Where are we?" Aria asked, her voice quiet, and a bit hoarse
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 2:53 pm

"Stuck outside Miami" Sara said, they were in a traffic jam. Keith hadn't spoken to anyone, tesne from driving she figured. Sighing, Sara leaned against Leo, still absorbing everything she had been told. She was a bit tired, but she was glad to be better. She sighed, staring sightlessly out at the packed expanse of freeway.

Keith glanced at Aria shaking his head, before returning to the road. He sighed, taking a ip of the waterbottle he had placed next to him.
"Still no idea where to go, so I say we find a place to stay first, besides, I dont wanna drive around in the city, it'll be quicker to walk" He said, sighing.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 3:11 pm

"Wonderful." Aria murmured, rubbing her temples again before letting her hands fall back to her lap. She winced, squinted as she looked outside, everything still insanely bright to her. Gently, Aria unwound the brown paper towels that she had used as a bandage, flexing her fingers gently before wadding up the towel and tossing it near her sword. Aria blew on her knuckles softly as she looked back out her window.
From their spot on the highway, Aria realized they must be on a bridge or something; she could see water on either side. Far off though, Aria noticed storm clouds. Great she thought, shaking her head gently. More rain... Aria rubbed her shoulder before squinting back at the outside world. She pulled her hair up into a bun hastly, a few strands falling around her face before forcing her denim jacket off her shoulders. The heat was nearly unbareable, though Aria was trying to ignore it. Glancing back at Leo, Aria smirked. He seemed to be enjoying the heat.

Leo had shrugged off his jacket as well, and the sleeves on his thin shirt had been rolled up to his elbows. He still had an arm wrapped loosely around Sara as the girl leaned against him, looking perfectly content. The heat was soothing to him, and that was a nice change. Though he could tell everyone else was still tense. At the moment, Leo didn't know why, and could hardly care. He felt entergetic, awake, restless almost. The traffic wasn't helping at all. Leo wanted to get out of the cramped space of the back seat, find a nice beach and just lay out in the sun.
"So no places stick out when one thinks of Miami?" Leo asked, unable to bare the thick silence that had waved in with the heat.
"You mean besides the beaches?" Aria murmured. Leo smirked, and Aria envied how relaxed the son of Apollo was.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 4:53 pm

"Water?" Keith suggest, shrugging, he wanted to go swimming, badly. He knew the water would help him.
"I say we find a decent hotel, rent a room for a few nights, shower, chill and then attack this problem with fresh minds. Honestly, I can't think of anything right now, I just wanna relaxe" He sighed, nodding at a hotel flashing a 'vacancy' sign off the road, and advertising a swimming pool.
"C'mon, I think it's a good idea, we all want out of the truck" He flicked his blinker, moving forward inch by inch, until, finally, they were in the hotel parking lot.

Sara nodded, "I agree with Keith" She said, she wanted to shower, stretch out, change clothes. She was exhausted, and worn out. She had no desire to drive in down town Miami in this heat, in a cramped space.
"Besides, we don't know where to start, so why not relaxe for a bit" Keith had stopped by now, and was already out of the truck, stretching out. He had dumped half his water bottle over his face, and was waiting for them.
"Leo? Aria? What do you guys think?" She hoped they agreed, she really wanted to just relaxe.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 5:00 pm

"Yes." Leo said quickly, patting Keith's shoulder enthuastically as they finally turned off the highway and into the hotel parking lot. "Aria did you swip any twenties from that motel we stayed at?" Leo asked then, smirking and ducking as Aria swung back to try and hit him.

"That place was creepy, and I couldn't get in with that lady at the counter." Aria said, in defense to herself, rolling her eyes. Leo chuckled.
"I meant the one before that." Leo said, pushing his way out of the truck as Keith stopped. Aria was the second one out. She climbed her sword to her back, tossed her denim jacket over one shoulder and her backpack on her other.

"Hot shower....comfortable bed....air conditioning..." Aria smirked then, tossing her head to the side, trying to move her hair away. "I say, A-MEN. Dunno how much I swiped, but it should be enough for at least one night..." Aria murmured then at Leo's questioning gaze.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 5:09 pm

"I have money" Keith said, shaking his head, "So do I " Sara popped up, sliding out of the truck, stumbling and sighing. Keith reached out a hand, steadying her.
"You okay?" He asked, sighing, "Yea, thanks" Sara laughed, tiredly. "Legs are just a bit shaky I guess"
"Alright, well, I'll get us a room for a few nights" He pulled his wallet out, having withdrawn the contents of his bank account, and having a job, he had a fair bit of cash.
"It's not a problem" He said, glancing at Sara, wondering what kind of money she had on her.

Sara smiled at Leo as he slid out of the vehicle, she tangled her arms around his neck, leaning up to kiss him lightly.
"You say I glow, look at you" She teased, he looked overjoyed to be in the sun, and she was relieved to be with him. She pressed her lips to hsi again, as Keith wandered off, coming back moments later, "I got us a room, only one. Three beds again, well, two proper beds and a pull out couch. Come on" He called, grabbing his bag from the truck, leading the way up to the second floor.
"Overlooks the pool" He said with a relieved sigh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with Mystikmage
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next