Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

1x1 with x_fire

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

1x1 with x_fire - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 9:28 am

Alayna smiled lightly, shaking her head genty. She ran her fingers over his forhead and were he was rubbing his head.
"Nice job." she muttered. "Good sized bump there." She looked around then, blinking back the sleep and the pre-dusk shadows that were being cast into the room from the awkward diminishing sunlight.
"It's getting late. Considering everything that's been going on..." Alayna murmured, not even exactly sure what time it was. Looking back at Keith, she tilted her head.
"Wanna go lay down?"
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 9:54 am

"Hopefully I don't fall out of the bed" Keith murmured, nodding his head and standing up. The tall angel swayed for a moment, though he didn't know if it was the bump on his head, the pain in his side, or his wrist, or all three that cause him too.
"Shit" He murmured, wicing and rubbing his head. He glanced at Alayna, smiling half-heartedly, before he wandered, well, more like staggered, towards their berdroom. His body throbbed, his side protested every movement, his wrist hurt, and his head was pounding, he felt sick. Not Demitri sick, but definately some degree of sick.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 10:05 am

"Whoa, easy..." Alayna was quick to stand up beside Keith. She stood behind him a bit, her hands on his back incase he decided to fall over. Thought, whether or not she would actually be able to catch him was another story.
She walked with him, being careful to keep her energy to herself. It was times like these were Alayna wished she could help him, even just a bit, but her magic didn't mix well with his. She held the bedroom door open for him, frowning as he staggered.
"You should probably take it easy for a while.." Alayna murmured, thoroughly concerned at this point. "Like, the rest of the week while.." she said, shaking her head with a light smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 10:27 am

"I've done nothing but take it easy" Keith murmured, sitting gingerly on the side of the bed. He winced, his side ached, a lot, and he knew his wrist was still bleeding, damn angel knife. If he felt better, he could have healed it. Lying back, he groaned, "God, I can't believe how sore I am" He murmrued, shaking his head.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 10:41 am

"Well, obviously not enough." Alayna murmured, going into the bathroom for fresh bandages. Without another word, Alayna sat on the bed and gingerly un wrapped Keith's wrist, cleaning the cut before wrapping the fresh bandages around his wrist. She made sure it wasn't too tight, but enough to catch the bleeding.
"Get some sleep. If anything happens, I'll wake you." Alayna murmured, kissing his forehead gently before leaving to get rid of the dirty supplies.

"Russia huh? Why does that not surprise me..." Wait a second....she knew that voice. That's all she could hear though, voices. Everything else was completely black.
"Yea. There's been quiet a few unexplained deaths over there. Some people have gone missing entirely. What with their last snow-fall, they aren't sure when they'll find some of the bodies." that was someone she didn't know at all...who was the other person though?
"Well yea, that's the point. Do they ever want them to find the bodes?" God that voice, she should know it. Should be able to see the face right now. Nothing. Blank. Black. "Alright. I'll head over there and check it out. Keep your phones on. If this is something serious, I'll call it in."

The screeching of metals chairs against tile floor ran in her ears as Kristen woke up. Sunlight was falling onto her face and Kristen groaned, rubbing her eyes with arms that were stiff. Turning her head causally, Kristen blew the few strands of hair away from her face. "Morning..." she whispered, her throat dry, causing her to cough.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 10:53 am

Keith sighed, "Alright" He murmured, shaking his head. He instantly fell asleep, not even bothering to cover himself in blankets. He sighed, shaking his head and frowning. Already lost in a world of dreams.

"Morning" Demitri said with a happy grin. he was done feeding, his brothers had finished it in the night, and now he didn't need any more blood to get better. He was practically bouncing with energy. He smiled hugely at her, he slid out of the bed, he had already been up, though he hurt bad, he needed to shower. He grinned at Kristen, before bouncing into the washroom, and shutting the door behind him.
"I can move again" He called, happy, he was beyond hyper, and though Sven had told him to take it easy, he was eccstatic at being able to move.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 11:13 am

Maddie yawned, rolling over as Demitri left the bed. Kristen blinked, watching him practically pounce out of the bed and go towards the bathroom.
"Obviously." Kristen said, sighing and shaking her head. She picked Maddie up, gently putting the girl on the couch to change the sheets. They were pretty much wrecked, saturated in blood. "I'm gonna try and wash these..." Kristen said, shaking her head again, throwing the sheets in a heap by the bed to get new fresh ones. "Dunno if that's possible at this point."
After replacing the sheets and blankets on the bed, Kristen set Maddie back down, who was pretty much starting to wake up.
"Wass going on?" Maddie asked, rubbing her eyes gently.
"Morning sunshine." Kristen said, smiling at her as she gathered up the bloody sheets. "Sleep alright?" Kristen asked, to which Maddie nodded. "Good." and with that Kristen let the room, doing down to toss the sheets into the washer.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 11:20 am

Demitri bounced out of the washroom, hair sopping wet, a t-shirt and jeans pulled on. He grinned, watching Kristen, "It makes more sense just to toss them" He murmured, wrinkling his nose at the blood covered sheets.
"Morning princess" He murmured to Maddie, calming his body as he approached her. She was tired, and he didn't want to stress the little girl out. He smiled hugely at Kristen, looking almost like his old self, his burns were healing much more quickly now, though, they would still need to be monitored, but he could move, and that was the best news of all. No more posion in his system, no more pain, gods it felt good.

Keith flicked his eyes open, yawning.
"Mmm" He groaned, rubbing his eyes and glancing around.
"Morning" He murmured to Alayna, he could hear someone bouncing upstairs, and he bet it was Demitri, up and about, finally.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 11:33 am

"Demitri!" Maddie exclaimed happily, waking up instantly at the sight of him. "You're all better?" she asked, sitting up then, blinking back the sleep as she looked him over with bright blue eyes.
Kristen came back then and shrugged at Demitri. "With the cops looking around, I'd rather try and wash them first." she murmured, her dream coming back to her as she rubbed her eyes and fell on the sofa. Thank God things were getting back to normal. Having Demitri up an about right now was more than relieving, and Kristen couldn't be bothered with anything else.

Alayna murmured quietly, turning onto her stomach in her sleep. Hearing Keith next to her wake up, Alayna yawned and rubbed her eyes.
"Morning." she mumbled. "What time is it?" she asked then, rolling onto her back under the covers and strecthing. She had slept hard, it had felt like she had closed her eyes only two seconds ago.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 11:38 am

Demitri slid over to Maddie, scooping her up and kissing her forhead.
"Almost" He murmured, smiling. "I feel a lot better" He murmured, balancing her on his hip and smiling at her.
"How are you feeling kiddo?" He asked, before glancing at Kristen. "Burn them?" He suggested shaking his head and shrugging. He kept his arms wrapped around Maddie, smiling contently and sighing. He felt so much better now, having both Kristen and Maddie with him, and being awake enough to enjoy it.

Keith groaned and checked his cell phone.
"Ten am" He said, sighing. He felt like he had just shut his eyes as well. Stretching, he worked stiff muscles. still feeling slightly ill.
"Demitri's awake" He murmured, shaking his head and sighing.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 11:43 am

"Hunrgy..." Maddie murmured, grinning and laughing like she had said something funny. Kristen smirked, rolling her eyes.
"Oh, a bon fire sounds like a good idea..." Kristen said, nodding. If the blood wouldn't come out of the dark sheets, she'd burn them and they would all roast marshmellow. Kristen smirked at this, laughing quietly as she rubbed her forehead.
"Wanna get breakfast then?" Kristen asked, sighing as she sat up.
"Yea." Maddie answered.
"Anyone else up?" she asked quietly looking over at Demitri for that answer.

Alayna sighed, opening her eyes and blinking a few times. "Damn." she said, surprised at the time. She sat up then, her shirt slipping off her shoulders a bit, along with the blankets. She yawned again, running her fingers through her hair.
"I call shower first." she said, grinning tiredly before slidding out of the bed and going into the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 11:51 am

Demitri smiled.
"Hey, never make fun of a bon fire" He said, shaking his head.
"Uh, Keith and Alayna, Jason's watching TV, and Alexi and Maria are arguing or something, playfully by the sound of it. Vlad and Sven are watching the news" He smiled at Maddie.
"Breakfast it is, let's go try and convince Keith to cook you guys something" He said, opening the bedroom door and bouncing down the stiars. He heard Vlad let out a teasing groan.
"Look who's up" He laughed, "Dork" Demitri growled playfully at his brother.

Keith sighed, "Fine, fine" Her grumbled, shaking his head and pulling on his shirt, wandering towards the kitchen. He heard Demitri and Maddie and sighed, wandering into the kitchen.
'Morning" He called, as Demitri poked his head in, "Can you cook breakfast?" Demitri asked him. Keith laughed and nodded.
"Sure, Morning Maddie, what do you want to eat?"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 12:00 pm

Kristen laughed. "Wasn't exepecting all that." she murmured, pushing herself to stand and following Demitri down to the kicthen.
"Morning." Kristen said, nodding to Vlad. Maddie looked around, grinning when she saw Vlad and Sven, waving gently before Demitri carried her into the kicthen.
"Hiya!" Maddie called, seeing Keith. She let her eyes wander around, clearly thinking of what to order.
Kristen pulled up a stool as Alayna walked into the kicthen. The girl was pulling her still dripping wet hair into a bun. She was wearing a long-sleeved pink shirt and plain old jeans.

She looked at everyone, grinning. "Seems like we're all doing better." she said, leaning against the counter. Kristen nodded in agreement, pouring herself some juice and sipping it quietly.
"Scrambled eggs!" Maddie called then, somewhat randomly. Kristen smirked, shaking her head at the eager child.
"Toast?" Kristen asked, going to get the bread anyway.
"Yea!" Maddie said, nodding enthuastically.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 12:06 pm

Demitri sighed, still holding Maddie, reluctant to let her go. "Scrambled eggs, ew" He teased, making a face. Keith rolled his eyes. "Scrambled eggs it is, and no commentary from the living dead" He grumbled, starting to cook. He smiled appreciatevly at Kristen, "See? At least Kristen helps, not mocks" He teased, smiling up at Alayna as she came in.

Keith stretched out and sighed, focusing on the eggs.
"You want any love? Or can I make you something else?" He asked Alayna, he knew she didn't like eggs as much as well, say Maddie. He was fine with making her something else.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 12:15 pm

Maddie rolled her eyes. "Just because you don't like them doesn't make them gross." she called, sticking her tongue out gently.
"Madison." Kristen murmured sternly.
"What?" Maddie asked. Kristen simply shook her head, setting a few slices of bread into the toaster.

"Sure just make mine over-easy." Alayna said, slidding onto a chair then and laughing quietly at Maddie and Demitri. The two were strangely alike. Or maybe it was just because Demitri acted like a child most of the time...and Maddie actually was. Alayna blinked and rubbed her forehead at the thought, laughing quietly.

Kristen handed Keith a few plates before going over to the toaster to retrieve her slices. "Maddie, Alayna, what do you guys want to drink?" she asked, wincing at the hot toast as she pulled them onto a sepearte plate.
"Milk." Maddie called, looking over her shoulder at Kristen.
"Juice works for me." Alayna said, smiling at Maddie before slidding off her chair to get the cups for Kristen.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 12:25 pm

Demitri placed Maddie on a chair, shaking his head.
"Nope, I don't like any human food" Demitri grumbled, smiling teasingly at Maddie. He glanced at Kristen, walking over to take the cups from her. He handed Maddie the glass of milk, watching her carefully. Despite his childish nature, he could also be incredibly serious, and parental.

Keith smiled at Alayna.
"Done and done" He murmured, shaking his head and sighing. He glanced at Kristen, "Coffee, I'll make some when these our done" He said, he placed a plate on the counter and spooned out the eggs, before putting the plate in front of Maddie. "Your mom will get you your toast" He said, before returning to make up Kristen's plate and putting it on the counter. Then he went back and made Alayna's eggs.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 12:31 pm

"Why?" Maddie asked, taking the glass from Demitri with wide happy eyes. She drank a bit first before Keith put a plate of eggs in front of her.
"That's enough. Eat your eggs." Kristen said, pulling the glass from Maddie and putting two peices of toast alongside the girl's eggs. Maddie nodded, taking her fork and eating quietly, obviously hungry.

Kristen buttered her own toast before Keith gave her a plate of eggs as well. "Thanks Keith." she said, eating as well, though not as enthuastically as her daughter. Alayna sat back with a sigh, eating a peice of toast and sipping at her drink, waiting patiently for her dish.

"Thank you." Maddie called, realizing she had forgotten before. Kristen smiled at her, letting the girl have her glass of milk then, seeing she was half-way through with the eggs.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 12:39 pm

Demitri glanced at Kristen, so far Maddie didn't know what vampires ate.
"Cause vampires don't like human food" He said with a shrug, Maddie knew he was a vampire, but that was about all she knew. He sighed, watching them eat, wrinkling his nose at the scent.

Keith walked over to Alayna, handing her a plate with two eggs.
"There you go" He murmured, walking over to the coffee pot and starting his coffee. He glanced at Demitri, "Cause vampires are weird" He teased, shaking his head and laughing softly. Demitri growled teasingly at Keith.
"No, vampires are just smart"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 12:45 pm

"There a little weird." Maddie said, laughing quietly as she looked at Demitri before bitting into a peice of toast.
Kristen grinned into her cup, not agreeing, or disagreeing at this point. She looked at everyone, content. If things could just stay like this...having a regular breakfast...maybe a more normal conversation...it would be perfect. Kristen sighed, eating another peice of toast along with her eggs.

"Thanks love." Alayna said, smiling at him before eating her eggs delicatly, breaking the yolk and dapping it with her toast. "Vampires are vampires." Alayna said, shrugging her shoulder before reaching for another peice of toast.
Kristen nodded her agreement. "That'll work." she murmured, laughing at Alayna's grin. Alayna glanced over at Demitri then.

"You're obvioulsy doing better." she murmured, chewing on a peice of toast subtly. Kristen chuckled, drinking from her juice again.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 12:52 pm

Keith nodded at Maddie, smiling.
"So, everyone feeling better?" He asked, pouring himself a cup of coffee and taking a small, test sip. "Hot" He panted, wincing and blowing on the steaming cup. He sighed, taking a bite of his own eggs, sighing contently. He was feeling a bit better, though, his side continued to ache.

Demitri wrinkled his nose again, smiling at Kristen and shaking his head. He walked over to behind Maddie, wrapping his arms around the little girl as she ate.
"I feel a ton better" He murmured, smiling at Keith. "You?"
"A bit, sides still aching, but when can you expect with that?" Keith responded, taking another sip of scalding hott coffee.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 12:58 pm

Maddie giggled quietly as Demitri wrapped his arms around her. Her plate was practically empty now, save for a few peices of eggs and the crust to her toast. "All done." she called happily, draining the milk in her cup as well.

Kristen smiled. "Good." she said, glad that Maddie had eaten fully. She looked up at Keith as he spoke, nodding to show that she was listening as she finished her eggs and ate another peice of toast. She amost couldn't believe how hungry she was right now.
"Sven wanted to have a look at your side by the way." Alayna said then, putting her glass back down. "He said he might be able to do something for it, or something along the lines." she said, frowning then and waving a hand.

That had been happening a lot lately, Alayna not remembering exact details of things. Kristen sighed, that was to be expected, she guessed. At least she remembered the important things.
"Speaking of Sven. You said they were watching the news?" Kristen murmured, her dreaming coming back to her then. Clearing her and Maddie's plates off, Kristen placed them in the sink. She took her cup of juice with her as she walked over to the living room.
"Hey. Anything serious?" Kristen asked, looking from the brothers to the screen, leaning against the doorframe.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 1:06 pm

Sven glanced up as Kristen came in.
"Nothing outside the usual, 'continuing investigation' stuff" He said with a shrug, glancing at Vlad who nodded and sighed.
"Thankfully we got more snow last night, so the bodies should be damn near impossible to find" Sven murmured, shaking his head and sighing.

Demitri smiled at Maddie and kissed her lightly on the forhead.
"Alright" He murmured, shaking his head as the little girl claimed she was done eating. He sighed, picking her up and spinning her around and grabbing a cloth and expertly wiping her face and hands.

Keith sighed, "That would be nice" He murmured, smiling at Alayna. Though, he did notice her small memory lapse, though he didn't say anything.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 1:16 pm

Kristen nodded, draining her cup as she looked at the screen. "That's good..." she murmured, mostly to herself than anyone.
"Um, keep me post alright?" she asked, somewhat distantly as she walked back to the kicthen. She could hear Maddie giggling and laughing and smirked, seeing Demitri washing her up.
"Thanks love. But I think she's going to need more than a wet cloth right now.." Kristen said, putting her cup in the sink
"No bath." Maddie said quickly, turning to hide against Demitri.
"I don't want to hear it." Kristen said, sounding very much like the mother she currently was.

Alayna looked over at Kristen, surprised. She had rarely seen the shifter this way, guessing it was because Maddie was with her now. "Wow." she murmured, smiling and sighing as she placed her fork down on her empty plate.
"Breakfast was good love." Alayna murmured, kissing his cheek gently before taking her plate to the sink as well.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 1:24 pm

Demitri smiled at Maddie, before glancing up as Kristen came in.
"Baths are fun" He murmured, grinning at Kristen, she was right, Maddie needed one, badly. He glanced at her, "Anything important on the news?" He asked, he hadn't heard anything, but that didn't mean that there was nothing important going on. He sighed, placing the cloth back on the counter, letting Maddie hide against him, though it wasn't going to get her out of her bath. He looked over at Keith and Alayna, smiling a bit, before turning his attention back to Kristen.

Keith smiled, "Thanks" He murmured, putting his dishes in the sink and starting the water. Keith always tidied the kitchen when he was done. The vamps hated the smell of food, so he tried to not torture them. He began to carefully wash the dishes, placing them in a drying wrack as he finished each dish.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 1:35 pm

"Not yet." Kristen murmured quietly. "I asked Sven to keep me posted though." she sighed then, rubbing her eyes gently before looking back at Maddie. The child giggled, turning her head back into Demitir's neck as Kristen caught her eye.
"Maddie, hidding with Demitri, isn't going to help you any." Kristen said, her hands on her hips. She ran her fingers over Maddies back then, making the girl squirm and giggle. "Let's go. The sooner you take a bath, the sooner you can come back alright?" Kristen asked, laughing as well. Being serious around Madison was almost impossible, espically when the child was in a good mood.
"Okay, okay..." Maddie breathed, sighing as Kristen's hands left her.
"Good. Upstairs with you." Kristen said, pointing to the door as Maddie slid from Demitri.

"Worried about something?" Alayna asked once Maddie left, frowning as she looked back at Kristen.
"I wouldn't say worried. At this point, I'm just...causious..." Kristen murmured, frowning a bit.
"Why?" Alayna asked.
"Bad dream is all.." Kristen said, shrugging as if it were nothing. Internally, she was concerned, but she hoped it wasn't that well displayed. Hearing the water running upstairs, Kristen smiled lightly before shrugging again at Alayna questioning gaze and heading upstairs as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1x1 with x_fire
Page 14 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: