Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

1x1 with x_fire

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

1x1 with x_fire - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 8:08 pm

"Will not" Demitri grumbled, tempted to put holes in it now. Shaking his head, he sighed, just resting in her lap, letting himself relaxe. shaking his head and sighing. He was tired, very tired not willing to move anymore. He sighed, shaking his head again, and let himself drift off.

Keith glanced up at Maddie.
"Thanks" He accepted the piece, fitting it with the piece he had.
"There" He slid them into a place along the boarder, sighing and grinning. He really didn't know what else to do, though he occasionaly glanced up at Kristen, wondering if she had spoken to Alayna at all.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 8:18 pm

"Uh-huh." Kristen said, not really believe him, but hoping he would prove her wrong. She had enough holes in other shirts to last her. She watched Keith and Madison, running her fingers through Demitri's hair gently. She saw Maddie go tense then, and frowning.

"You're phone mama..." Maddie murmured then, glancing over her shoulder. Kristen cursed lightly, having to shift into her hawk form in order to get out from under Demitri. She soared up to the room, shifting back and catching Alayna's call second before missing it entirely.

Maddie watched with wide eyes as her mother left before quickly turning around and looking back at the puzzle. "Almost done..." she murmured, frowning as she looked back at it.

"Hey." Kristen breathed as she answered the phone.
"Hi..." Alayna's voice was quiet on the other end. Kristen chewed her lip gently.
"You left without saying goodbye..." Kristen said, hoping to lighten the situation. Kristen heard Alayna sniff and cough as a dry laugh before she said anything.
"Yea...I, um, yea, I know." Alayna studdered and stammered, signs Kristen new as the girl being upset and stressed.
Kristen paused for a moment, rubbing her lips gently.
"Demitri tell you what happened?" Alayna said then; it wasn't a question.
"What he knows at least." Kristen admitted. Alayna was silent then, but Kristen stayed on the phone, moving a bit to show she was still on the line.
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 8:26 pm

Demitri stiffened as well, sitting up, his focus was odviously elsehwere. He listened, focusing on Kristen adn Alayna's conversation. Depsite his desire to sleep, he needed to know what was going on, he needed to know how to react. He sighed, shaking his head, glacing at Maddie and Keith, "Wow, you guys got far" He commented, still focusing elsehwere.

Keith glanced up as Kristen left, and Demitri stiffened.
"It's her, isn't it?" He mumbled, looking at Demitri. Demitri winced, "Yea, it is" He finally said, glancing at Maddie, shaking his head.
"Yea, almost done" Keith murmured hollowly, wincing and glancing at Demitri.
"I-" He cut off abruptly, standing. "Sorry Maddie, I gotta go" He slipped out of the room, walking despondently down the hall, going into his own and shutting the door. Tears leaked form his eyes, but he scrubbed them away, sitting on his bed, angry, upset.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 8:40 pm

"Alayna, why don't you tell me what happened?" Kristen asked quietly, gently, sitting back on the bed to get comfortable.
Alayna sighed on the other end, and Kristen heard her sniffing again. "I-I got scarred." Alayna murmured. "You and Maddie were out. There were explosions, jet planes, misles firing." her voice was breaking up, and Kristen frowned, holding the phone tighter to her ear. The she realized it wasn't from her phone, but Alayna's voice.
"I called Nicko. I hadn't told him everything at the coffee shop, and he didn't know what he was really up against. I knew Demitri and everyone would kill him if they got the chance. And I didn't know what Nicko would do. I-" Alayna stopped then, and Kristen bit her lip, forcing herself to be patient. Kristen swallowed gently, rubbing her forehead gently as Alayna sighed and started again.
"I messed up. Nicko's deal was stupid, and I knew they wouldn't agree to it. But I thought...if there was someway to stop the fighting..." Kristen shook her head gently, closing her eyes tight.
"Part of that deal was you leaving with Nicko...." Kristen murmured.
"I wasn't going to stay with him." Alayna said, sighing as her voice cracked again. "But I had to say it. Nicko had me bugged." Kristen remained silent then; that didn't make any sense. Did Nicko not trust Alayna now?
"Kristen, he was spelled." Alayna whispered then.
"What?" Kristen asked sharply, sitting up then.
"There was magic in him..."
"How do-" Kristen stopped then; hadn't Demitri said that Alayna had blown up tanks? "The tanks..." Kristen murmured.
"Yea..." Alayna murmured, sighing.

Maddie jumped lightly as Keith stood up. She wanted him go, pain and worr in her face. Slowly, Maddie stood up from her puzzle and slid onto the couch next to Demitri. She pulled the blanket around her, placing her head in his lap, keeping quiet though she was confused.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 8:47 pm

Demitri rubbed Maddie's back, sighing.
"You okay sweetie? Keith's having a hard time alright? So don't be suprised when he does stuff like that. He needs a lot of alone time" He frowned, listening to Alayna and Kristen. Bugged? He frowned, he didn't care, what she had done was inexcusable in his opinion, he didn't care what had happened, she had wrecked Keith. Hopefully Kristen would bring something up, defend the angel, or at least something. He sighed, fighting the urge to rush upstairs and take the phone, giving Alayna a piece of his mind. Sighing, he shook his head, he knew he couldn't do that, so he wasn't about to jeaprodize Kristen's talk.

Keith sighed, stretched out on the bed, trying to calm himself. He wanted to talk to her, but at the same time, that would only destroy him more so, hurt him, and her. He shook his head, no, she had made her bed, she could lie in it. She had to come to him, she had to make the move. She had done the injuring, the breaking, and he wasn't going to pick up those pieces.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 8:59 pm

Kristen sighed. "It was pretty damn convincing Alayna." she said then, not meaning it as harsh as it came out. Kristen cursed in her mind, realizing Demitri was listening, and she had to watch her temper.
For a while, Alayna was silent. "I know." she whispered. "And, I know I can't make up for it easily. That's the only reason I decided against staying. I know K-Keith won't forgive me for this." Kristen winced
"Where are you?" Kristen asked then after she heard Alayna compose herself.
"With Nicko...in the hopsital..."
Kristen frowned. "We is he in the hospital?" she murmured caustiously.
Alayna coughed quietly. "I-I put him in a coma. Alexi called him out at one point. I panicked and I tried to knock him out, only..."
Kristen's frown deepened. "Only what?" she asked quietly, knowing Alayna had used her gift against her own brother.
Alayna sighed. "Only now he's in a coma." she answered. Kristen had a feeling there was more to that, but she decided against saying anything.
"So, now what...?" Kristen asked finally. Alayna sighed, and Kristen heard a shallow thud; Alayna hitting something.
"Well, I can't very well just walk back like nothing happened." Alayna said, incrediously. "And I could apologize until I was out of breath...Keith probably hates me..."

"Ok..." Maddie murmured quietly, closing her eyes tightly. Demitri was tense, and upset again, and she could tell Kristen was confused and a bit more sympathetic than Demitri was. Maddie rolled her shoulders gently as Demitri's hand rubbed along her back, looking around again before closing her eyes gently again.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 9:04 pm

Demitri sighed, "I'll be right back, okay?" He murmured to Maddie, standing up and rushing upstairs, he opened the door, shaking his head and staring at Kristen.
"She owes Keith an explenation Kristen, she should come back" He stated, looking at her sadly, he needed to make everything better. His friend was hurting, a lot, and she was the cause, and until everything was resolved, his family would be off balance. He gave Kristen a look, "She's welcome back" He stated, before going back downstars, not wanting Maddie's chest to hurt again.
"Sorry" He said, smiling at the little girl, picking her up and tickling her a bit.
"I had to tell your mom something"

Keith sighed, hearing Demitri go upstairs, only to return moments later. He sighed, he deseperately hoped Alayna would return, so, he slipped upstairs, knocking on Kristen's door and slipped inside.
"Can I talk to her?" He asked softly.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 4:27 am

Maddie nodded simply as Demitri left, pulling the blankets around her tighter as he did so. She could feel the small tug in her chest when he left, but it didn't start to hurt. He came back in enough time. Maddie smiled lightly, pushing Demitri's hand away gently; she didn't want to be tickled right now.
"S'okay.." she murmured quietly.

Kristen sighed, rubbing her forehead gently. She was about to say something as Demitri walked into the room. "Hang on." she murmured, covering the phone as Demitri talked to her. She sighed but nodded, watching as he left, closing the door behind him.
"Who was that?" Alayna asked quietly.
"Demitri." Kristen murmured.
Alayna groaned lightly. "What'd he say?" she asked, almost afraid of the answer.
"That you should talk to Keith, and that you're welcome to come back." Kristen murmured. She looked up as Keith walked into the room.
"Kristen I-I can't-"
"Yea, here he is. Hang on." Kristen said, as if Alayna had been asking about Keith. She handed him the phone, giving his arm a reassuring squeeze before slipping out of the room so Keith and Alayna could talk.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 9:17 am

Demitri sighed, scooping Maddie up and settling her in his lap.
"Tired?" He asked, she seemed tired. He looked up, hearing Keith go upstairs, he frowned, he wasn't sure if this was a good idea, he wanted Alayna to speak to Keith, but he wanted her to do it in person. He sighed and rubbed Maddie's back, flicking through the channels, settling on an old soccer game. He sighed, they had a practice today, later, he really should go. He studied the plays and nodded, he would, he needed to vent anyway.

Keith nodded at Kristen, smiling dully for a moment before taking the phone.
"Don't you dare say you're sorry" He stated into the phone, right off the bat. Give Alayna a chance and she'd apologize all day. He frowned, rubbing his head. "Alayna, I don't know if I can forgive you, I loved you, I still do, but that was cold. You hurt me, like you promised you would neved do again. Now, if I was stronger, I would cut you out of my life, forget you existed, but I can't. I know you thought you were doing the right thing, or you had some other reason, I don't know and I don't want to know. I'm putting the ball in your court, if you want me back, you come here, you talk to me in person, I leave for Rome tomorrow night, if I don't see you before then, I'll accept that as your decision, and you will never see me again, even if you look for me. I'll cease to exist in your world, you will be back in a world of humans, I will speak to Kristen and the vampires, asking them to stay away from you as well, because once you choose that, we're gone Alayna, not just me, but all of us. If you come, I can't guarentee forgiveness, but I can say we can work on this, perhaps build towards what we once were, but it will take work, a lot of work. So, as I said before the decision is yours" He sighed, not waiting for her response, he knew this was cold, but it was fair, he walked back out into the hall, handing the phone to Kristen. Wordlessly, he turned, heading back to hsi room.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 1:07 pm

"No.." Maddie said quietly, glancing up at the T.V as Demitri turned it on and flicked through the channels. She watched the soccor for a moment before letting her eyes fall close again. Her breathing came easy, as it always did, and Maddie was able to focus better. Demitri was still tense behind her. He was still upset, uncertain; something to do with Alayna. Eyes still closed, Maddie took a deep breath, shifting her focus to Kristen.
Her mother was pacing lightly upstairs, the same emotions as Demitri underlining her own. Kristen was worried, still confused, anxious-extremely so. She didn't like the fact that Keith was talking to someone. Maddie frowned; everything had something to do with Alayna, or Keith.
Maddie could get nothing from Keith though, that wall was still between them. It frustrated Maddie to a point because she knew Keith had the missing peice. Maddie had been too overwhelmed the night before, and too tired to dig deeper and understand why Keith was so upset.

Kristen looked up as Keith walked out of the room handing her the phone. She held it for a moment, hearing the surpressed sobs coming from the other end.
"Alayna?" Kristen asked quietly. She hadn't exactly heard what Keith said, but if Alayna was crying, they obviously hadn't made ammends.
"I-I have to go." Alayna managed. Kristen tried to stop her, but the phone went dead. Kristen sighed, holding the phone tightly in her hands before closing it shut and slidding it back into her pocket. Falling against the wall, Kristen let out a long breath, pulling her hair out and running her fingers through it gently before quietly walking downstairs.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 2:15 pm

Keith sighed, stretching out on his bed. Twenty four hours to wait and he'd have his answer, he sighed. He could hear the people in the rest of the house, though not like Demitri could, Demitri would know what he had done, and Demitri would understand. Keith needed to know, he couldn't spend the rest of his existance wondering if she'd show up. He needed a solid answer, and now he had one. If she showed, she wanted to work this out, if not, well then she had made her choice, and they'd respect that.

Demitri glanced up as Kristen came downstairs, setting Maddie on the couch, he immediatly went into the hall, close enough so Maddie wouldn't feel pain, but far enough to speak to Kristen Semi-Privately.
"Hey" He said, wrapping his arms aroud her.
"Did you here what Keith said? Or do you want me to fill you in?" He knew she'd want to know what was going on, plus, Keith had made a point that they all had to acknowledge, well, except for maybe Kristen. If Alayna didn't return, the vampires would cease to have any contact with her. She would lose this side of the world, he wouldn't deny Kristen her friends, but he'd inform her of what was going on.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 2:21 pm

Kristen scracthed the back of her head lightly. She looked up as Demitri kept her half out in the hallway. Blinking, Kristen looked over her shoulder before shaking her head. She knew Demitri had been listening the whole time. Obviously, Keith had told Alayna something important.
"No, I couldn't hear. She hung up as soon as Keith handed me the phone..." Kristen frowned, looking at Demitri seriously then. "Why, what happened?" she murmured sternly.

Maddie looked up as Demitri left. She heard Kristen's quiet voice then, and managed to put two and two together. It didn't hurt when Demitri walked away, so Maddie firgured he was still close. Maddie rubbed her eyes gently, yawning again. Now she was exhausted, having not realized how much using her gift had taken out of her then.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 2:28 pm

"He gave her an ultimatum. Not a bad one, well, sort of a bad one. She has until tomorrow evening to show up, before we leave for Rome. He didn't say he'd forgive her, but they could work on what had happened. If she doesn't show, he'll take that as her answer, and he'll make sure she never sees him, or any of us, excluding you, again" He sighed, rubbing a hand through his hair.
"I agree with what he said, despite Nicko being in a coma, from the background noise, they didn't make it back to the states. She's still in Russia, she could come, talk to him, and return to her brother, so he wasn't cruel. He was kind, a lot kinder then I would have been" He said, shaking his head and frowning.
"It was harsh, I'll admit, but she needed to hear that, I know she'll be upset, but he was right" He murmured.

Keith sighed, closing his eyes, pain hit his side, badly, but he did his best to ignore it. He was tired, beyond tired, and he really just needed to sleep. Yawning, he allowed his wings to spread out, and he rolled onto his stomach, using his wings in an almost blanket like way. They hurt, a lot, stiff, sore, but he couldn't handle keeping them bottled up any longer.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 2:50 pm

Kristen let out a long breath, running her fingers through her hair. For a moment, she remained quiet, unsure of what to say, or if she could say anything. Kristen rubbed her face and her eyes before sighing again.
"Alright." she finally said, nodding, as if that was all she could really do. Kristen nodded again, letting her hands fall back to her side.
"Oh, that's right. We're leaving tomorrow night." Kristen murmured, eyes wide. In all of the confusion, and emotional turmoil, Kristen had nearly forgotten about their trip to Italy. "Crap I need to pack. How long are we staying there again?" Kristen murmured, laughing quietly and holding her head gently.

Maddie blinked, the tenison in the room had lessended a bit, and wasn't completely suffocating her anymore. Sitting up, Maddie looked around, yawning and rubbing her eyes gently to wake herself up. Slidding off the couch, Maddie kept her blankets around her shoulders as she shuffled over to the door. She peeked out into the hallway, smiling as she saw Demitri and Kristen, and her mom was laughing. Good.
She turned then, looking up as Maria walked in from the guest house. Maddie tilted her head gently but shook it off; Maria just looked restless, which Maddie knew happened a lot with Demitri's friends and family. The vampiress smiled at Maddie, waving her over and picking her up gently.
"Hey you. What's going on?" Maria asked, smiling. Maddie shrugged, rubbing her stomach as it growled. Maria grinned. "Hungry huh?" she asked. Maddie smiled lightly and nodded as Maria took her into the kicthen.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 3:00 pm

Demitri laughed as well.
"Two weeks. I wsa thinking of going to soccer tonight, coach called me. What do you think?" He asked her curiously. Shaking his head, he wrapped his arms around her, watching Maria take Maddie to the kitchen. Alexi was in there, still, probably eating, or maybe watching television or something. "Well, Rome will be fun" He sighed, "I need to pack as well, and I guess we should get Maddie's stuff together, or else she'll try and take all her clothes and toys"

Alexi glanced up from his newspaper as Maddie and Maria came in.
"Sleep good?" He asked, glancing at Maddie as he heard her stomach growl. He had heard the conversation between Keith and Alayna, and he knew Maria had as well, he wondered if she agreed with Keith's deal, he certainly did, as did Sven and Vlad, Jason had said he'd honour it, so it was up to Maria.
"You gonna agree?" he asked, she would understand.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 9:37 pm

Kristen smiled. "I'll help you with Maddie's stuff." she told him, chuckling lightly. It still amazed her at how fast Demitri had taken to this whole parent-thing. Kristen's eyes went wide then, and she gasped, covering her mouth.
"Demitri, soccer. Ohmygosh you need to go. Didn't you miss like the last three practices?" Kristen asked, aghast. This had been Demitri's dream, playing on the Russian team. Kristen nodded again, letting her hands fall to his arms that held her gently. "You need to go. Otherwise the Coach might think you don't care." Kristen said, grinning then.

Maria and Maddie exchanged a quick glance. "To whom are you referring darling? I'm assuming Madison, condersing I don't sleep." Maria said, setting Maddie down with a quick wink to Alexi. Maddie looked between then, smiling. It was a nice change from her tense parents. Alexi and Maria were an completely different atmosphere, more relaxed, more fun. A bit stressed, but it wasn't over-running their emotions.
Maria sighed then, and Maddie giggled quietly, knowing she was faking the experate expression. "Yes I shall, however I doubt it will be necessary..." Maddie nodded in silent agreement.
"So, what do you want for lunch?" Maria asked then. Maddie smiled.
"PB & J. You make really good ones." Maddie said. Maria grinned and nodded, searching for the bread, peanutbutter and jelly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 9:52 pm

Demitri grinned.
"Pack for me then? I'll be back in a few hours" He kissed her cheek, grabbing his bag from the corner and his keys.
"See you later' He called to everyone else, pausing, cursing.
"Maddie" He said, going into the kitchen. "I have to go to soccer, your chest is going to hurt, unless you decide to come with me" He said, Kristen was more used to being without him, and their bond had matured a bit, making it possible for him to be further away, even if it was only for a short periode of time.
"Do you wanna come with me?" He asked her again.

Alexi laughed, "Maddie of course" He stated, he nodded, "I agree, I hope she comes to her senses" He said, watching Demitri, sighing.
"Want us to come, we can watch Maddie for you" He said, Kristen had to pack, from the conversation he heard, and well, Maddie would be bored in the stands.
"Sure, if you want" Demitri said, grinning at Alexi.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 10:24 pm

"Oh. Shall I cook dinner while I'm at it?" Kristen asked. "How do you like your blood?" She laughed then, shaking her head at him as he kissed her cheek. Shaking her head again, Kristen walked upstairs to the bedrooms, pulling out the suitcases to start firguring out what to pack for two weeks stay in Rome.

Maria had the sandwhich made and had given to the child, who was eating quietly as Demitri walked in. Maria was rubbing her hands together, pouring Maddie a glass of milk as the child finished her lunch.
"Aww.." Maddie groaned, her shoulders falling as Demitri said he was leaving. She smiled then, hearing that she could go with him. "Yea!" She exclaimed, jumping off her seat then and running upstairs to get dressed.
"Oo, that sounds like a good idea." Maria said, grinning. "I need to get out of the house." She pecked Demitri lightly, disappearing then to change as well. Maddie came back a few minutes later, wearing jeans a long sleeved shirt and her boots.
"Ready!" she called, taking Demitri's hand lightly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 10:29 pm

"If you want. I like type O" Demitri teased, calling up the stairs as Maddie came running back down. "We'll take your car, if you don't mind Alexi?" He asked his brother, whom nodded, pulling on his shirt and sighing. Demitri picked Maddie up lightly, kissing her head.
"You gonna play some soccer with me?' He asked her, teasing her a bit. Though he knew none of the vampires on the team would care, they were all friendly.
"Come on" He said, as Maria came back downstairs.

Alexi led the way, sliding into the driver's seat of his SUV, he knew Demitri and Maddie would sit in the back, and he knew the way to the stadium.
"Do I get to play too?" He teased, "No" Demitri said, strapping Maddie into the back and getting in next to her.
"Sheesh, thanks" Alexi teased.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 9:17 am

Maria came back downstairs wearing a simple black blouse and jeans. She smiled at Demitri and Maddie before sliding into the passenger seat of Alexi's SUV.
"Yea, I guess." Maddie said, shrugging lightly. She'd never played soccer professionally, like she knew Demitri did. She giggled quietly at Alexi, sitting still as Demitri buckled her into the seat. She sat up a bit to look outside as Alexi drove on towards the stadium.

"Oh, Lexi you play?" Maria asked, smirking as she drew up one knee to her chest, resting and elbow on it. "So Demitri, you didn't tell me you were accepted for the Russian team. Congratulations." Maria said, looking over her shoulder and smiling at him.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 11:36 am

"No love, I suck at soccer" Alexi admitted shaking his head. OIt was true, he really did suck at the game.
"Maddie'll be better then me" He murmured, laughing. "I'll stick to the stands, cheering" He murmured, Demitri laughed.

"Yea, sorry Maria, but with all the excitment and all that, it sorta slipped my mind. Coach called me last night to see if I'd be going today" He laughed, watching as Alexi pulled into the massive, yet well hidden stadium. Vampire stadiums were huge compared to regular soccer stadiums.
"We're here" He said, jumping up and sliding from the car, walking around, he opened the passanger back door and helped Maddie out. Carrying her, he noticed a few other vampires, generally friends of his, walking towards the stadium. He was friends with the entire team from many other things, so he wasn't worried or anything.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 11:42 am

Maria laughed quietly. "I think we might have to test that theroy some day." she called as she climbed out of the truck, winking at Maddie.
"I've never played before." Maddie said, jumping out of the truck as Demitri unbuckled her. She wanted to walk on her own, but she took Demitri's hand, seeing people that were just like him walking towards the staduim as well. "Is this a game? Mama should have come...." Maddie looked up at Demitri then as they walked towards the staduim, holding her jacket closer to her. If it was a game, Kristen would miss out.

As they walked, Maria laced her fingers with Alexi, looking around with curiousity. "Huh, not to bad.." she commented, nodding in aproval as they walked into the staduim. It was large, like most vampire staduims were, moreso considering the sport. Maddie's eyes were wide at the size, and Maria laughed quietly at the childs reaction.
"Wow..." Maddie murmured, feeling small suddenly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 11:49 am

"No, it's a practice" Demitri said, smiling. "Well, probably a scrimmage, considering that's one of the easiest ways to figure out your player's strength and weaknesses" He glamced up as a tall, slightly older, maybe twenty seven, year old man approached him. The coach.
"Hello" He greeted in a heavy Russian accent.
Demitri it's a pleasure to have you with us. I see you have brought yoru family along, it's good, many of the players do. But I do not see your soul mate with you
Ah, thank you. Kristen is at home packing, however, I did bring our daughter, Madison, and my brother and his soulmate, Alexi and Maria The man glanced around, smiling at Maddie.
"Hello young one, are you going to be playing with us today?" He grinned. Nodding at Alexi and Maria, visitors and guests were always welcome.

Alexi shook the man's hand, smiling.
"This is Demitri's Coach, his name, if I recall is Adrian, Adrian Trovsky" He murmured. The man looked up and nodded.
"I prefer Adrian however, or Coach" He reponded, smiling.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 11:59 am

Maddie looked up, starlted a bit by the coach's sudden precsense. She hadn't been paying attention. She looked from Demitri to the Coach as they talked, wishing she could understand what they were saying. Her blue eyes went brown instantly as the coach regarded her and she stepped back behind Demitri, shy and a bit nervous. She mumbled incoherently, staring at the ground as the color rose and fell from her face.

Maria smiled to the coach, nodding in greeting. She laughed quietly as Maddie hid behind Demitri, shaking her head gently. The child never ceased to amaze her really. Maria let her eyes wander over to the other player who were already out on the feild, praticing.
"Come on Maddie, we'll go find seat to watch Demitri play." Maria said, holding her hand out to the little shifter. Maddie looked from the Coach to Demitri, before nodding and taking Maria's hand.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 12:04 pm

Demitri smiled at Maddie, resting a hand on her back.
"She might play later" He murmured, bending down to kiss the little girl's cheek, before letting her wander off with Alexi and Maria.
"Alright" He nodded at the coach, disappearing into the change room and reappearing moments later in a pair of soccer shorts and cleats, with a shirt given to him by the coach. The vampires didn't wear shin pads or anything, it was pointless. He jogged slowly on the the field, waving at a few of his friends. Instantly the groups broke into two teams, depending on the colour of the shirt, and the scrimmage began.

Alexi smiled and found a seat close to the field, so Maddie wouldn't feel any pain.
"So, do you wanna play kiddo?" He asked, watching the field, though Maddie would have to watch the screen to see what was going on. Sometimes the play slowed to human speed, but rarely.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 27 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1x1 with x_fire
Page 27 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: