HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
September 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Share | 

1x1 with x_fire

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:45 pm

Maria took a deep breath to keep herself calm. She kept her arms around him, rubbing gently, soothingly. Everything felt all jumbled right now. She was worried, because she had never seen Alexi this upset before, and she was angry, because of everything he had told her. At the same time, she felt confused, and hurt...Maria frowned but realized that must be how Alexi felt right now.
"Shhh..." Maria murmured, hearing the sob come from him. That made her anger flare, but it couldn't over power her worry and concern right now. Maria ran her fingers through his hair, kissing the top of his head gently. "Tranquillo mi amor..." she whispered. "It's alright."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:49 pm

Alexi sighed sobs subsiding a bit. He still clutched her needing the attention. Deep sighs came from him listening to her woofing voice. He still shuddered a lot. "Th-thank you" He stammered tiredly, keeping his face pressed into her stomach. He was completely terrified of everything, he couldn't do this. He sniffed, feeling incredibly child-like, but he didn't care. He knew he was suffering from Post Traumatic Stress, he was sure Maria knew as well. He whimpered, wondering what they would do, he wasn't going to keep her locked in a hotel room with him, she deserved to go sight seeing. He sighed, relaxing a tiny bit, before everything came back with a fresh wave of agony, memories, emotions. He sighed, his body curled around her's, face buried in her shirt, small shudders escaping him.

Demitri sighed, shifting around on the matress, unable to stay still any longer. Rubbing his eyes, he de-tatched himself from Kristen. Sliding off of the bed, he pulled his jeans and socks on, shirtless for now, and stepped out onto the deck to check out the day. It was about six am, and well the city was winding down the night stuff and well the day stuff was opening up. He leaned on the deck, looking out at the city tiredly. He was awake, a bit hungry, but that could wait. He wondered what Alexi and Maria had done that night.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:55 pm

Maria rubbed Alexi's back soothingly, feeling him shudder and tried not to tense. She smiled lightly, kissing his head, brushing her fingers through his hair with one hand, still rubbing his back with her other.
She shook her head; he had nothing to thank her for, he would be doing the same for her if the roles had been flipped. Just when she thought he was finally calming down, Alexi shuddered again and turned his face into her shirt.
"Alexi I think you've dwelled long enough..." Maria murmured, concered. She could feel the shudderes vibrate from him into her, making her shiver gently. "Come back to me Alexi..." Maria whispered, kissing his forhead.

Kristen sighed ad Demitri pulled away from her. It was still too early for her to be waking up, and Kristen merely rolled over in her sleep, wrapping her arms around the comforters in place of Demitri. There was a small frown on her face but she fell back asleep instantly.
Maddie on the other hand, opened her eyes the moment she heard Demitri moving about. She had been awake for a few minutes, but seeing that her parents had been asleep, had tried to follow their example. Her body just wouldn't let her sleep anymore, and her stomach was aching for food. Her shoulder throbbed painfully and the bed felt too soft. Maddie sighed, rubbing her eyes softly before blinking back the sunlight.
"Daddy...?" Maddie murmured quietly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:03 pm

Alexi heard Maria, and gods, he wanted to listen to her, but his mind was just somewhere else. He finally managed to drag his watery blue eyes up to her's, though, he shuddered again, burying his face against her again.
"I-I can't" He mumbled, "I-I can't forget, get over it" He said, shaking his head. He winced, "I-I dunno how Maria. I don't know how to move on. I feel like I'm in limbo, I know, I believe everything you told me, I do, but I just cant" He pressed his face against her, small shudders still occasionally escaping him, though he appeared to be calming. He knew he would take awhile to get over it, he knew that, but he also knew he could, slowly, if he tried.

Demitri glanced up as he heard Maddie talk.
"Yea kiddo?" He asked, stepping back into the hotel room. He could hear her stomach growling and his shoulder twinged, telling him that it still hurt. He sighed, sitting on the bed next to her, and looking from her to Kristen, Kristen would sleep for awhile he knew that.
"What's up?"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:19 pm

"Look at me..." Maria said kindly, taking her head in her hands then, turning so that he had little to no choice but to cacth her eye.
"I am not asking you to forget. That's insane." Maria said quietly, brushing his hair back from his eyes. "I'm asking you to just remember where you are right now..." she whispered, kissing his forehead then and looking back at him.
"Those times are over, Alexi. And you don't have to go back to that." I won't let you if I can.... Maria added silently.
"It will take time Lexi, don't do it all in one shot..." Maria reasoned, looking back at him with kind eyes.

Maddie looked up at Demitri, frowning lightly. She held up her good arm towards him, wanting him to pick her up. She wanted to be in his arms again, out of the soft and hot bed.
"My shoulder hurts...and my head..." Maddie murmured, trying to keep the majority of the whining out of her voice. "And I'm hungry..." Maddie said, blinking and yawning.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:23 pm

Alexi nodded, "I know, I know" He murmured, taking deep, steadying breaths. He tore his gaze away from her's, cuddling against her again. She was making perfect sense, but he couldn't get over this right away.
"Time, time heals all wounds" He muttered softly, though, all of this had just hit him as of a few hours ago, and he was still coming to terms with being abused. He winced, abused, that was what hsi life had been, that sucked.

Demitri sighed, "Your mom orderd some food last night, we have some left overs, if you want that. Or we can get you something else" He gently lifted her up, settling her in his lap.
"And I have some medicine, if you want that, it'll help your shoulder" He murmured, kissing her tousled hair.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:37 pm

"Yes, it will.." Maria murmured, sighing as Alexi rested against her again. She merely bent over him, wrapping her arms around him, holding in tightly.
"Give time a chance to work love..." Maria whispered, kissing his temple lightly before pulling herself away from him gently. Maria kept her arms around him though, rubbing his shoulders and back and sides soothingly.

Maddie made a small face. Even though she was hungry, the thought of food was starting to make her sick. "Uuhhh no..." Maddie groaned, shaking her head gently. As Demitri pulled her into his lap, Maddie turned, pressing her face into his chest then. She sighed, holding her bad shoulder as she it rubbed against Demitri's arm roughly.
"Oww.." Maddie gritted her teeth, not wanting to cry again although the pain was sharp, it was dull at the same time. A throbbing ache. Maddie sighed. "The medicine'll help?" Maddie muttered then, sighing, her body still tense.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:44 pm

Alexi just rested against Maria, his body slowly relaxing, but he was still tense, more so then normal. He sighed, letting her sooth him, listening to her voice, it was calming, she always knew how to calm him down. He was thinking back to what she had said, about him being the one who was there for everyone. He knew he was there for everyone, but was he really needing someone to be there for him once in awhile. He sighed, shaking, forcing himself to calmness.

Demitri sighed, "Yes, it will help" He murmured, careful not to wince as his own shoulder began to throb.
"But you do have to eat at one point kiddo" He sighed, lowering his voice, he didn't want to wake Kristen up, and going out on the balcony would be ideal, if Maddie could handle it.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:55 pm

Maria sighed. "Shush..shh sh sh..." Maria murmured peridocially, rubbing Alexi's side soothingly. She could still feel how tense he was, and it still worried her. He didn't say anything, but then again, there wasn't much to say. Maria sighed, kissing his head gently. She ran her fingers through his hair, slowly, softly, hoping it would calm him down a bit more.

Maddie frowned but nodded. Anything to get ride of this sharp pain in her shoulder. "Okay." she agreed, looking up over at Kristen as her mom stirred gently, rolling so that her back was to Maddie and Demitri. Maddie shook her head gently before looking back at Demitri.
"No, I don't wanna..." she said, shaking her head again, looking sick to her stomach. Which was exactly how she felt.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:05 pm

Alexi listened to Maria, relaxing bit by bit. He rested against her, his hands relaxing on her clothes as he slowly calmed himself. He loved the attention from her, he needed it, it was nice.
"I love you" He mumbled, rubbing his eyes tiredly. His emotions had worn him out, and he was still emotionally messed up. He knew she was probably getting fed up with her whiny vampire boyfriend, but hopefully she'd cope.
"Sorry"

Demitri sighed, "Alright, no food" He said, kissing her forhead and taking the first aid kit off of the floor. He opened it up, pulling the children's pain meds from the bag and taking out two. The reccomended dose.
"Here, take these" He got a glass of water, "Can you drink some water? You need to drink this with the medicine okay?" She could chew the pills, but he didn't want her to have them on to empty of a stomach.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:11 pm

Maria smiled genuially as Alexi relaxed enough to speak to her now. "I love you too." she whispered. She passed a hand over his cheek before turning his head up to her. Leaning down, Maria brushed her lips against his gently.
She couldn't help the smile on her face then and she shook her head gently. "There's nothing for you to apologize for." Maria spoke quietly, messing with Alexi's hair softly. She fixed his part, brushing her fingers through the light strands like a brush almost.

"I feel sick..." Maddie murmured. She took the pills from Demitri, pursing her lips for a moment. Taking the water from him, Maddie sipped it first, clearing the bad taste out of her mouth first. Opening her mouth, Maddie pulled out her canies. She couldn't swallow the pills, but she could chew them. Popping them into her mouth, Maddie chewed them quickly, grimacing before chugging half the water.
"Yuck!" Maddie spate afterwards, sticking her tongue out in digust. She frowned, drinking the rest of the water then.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:20 pm

Alexi sighed, "Don't I? I've totally ruined your vacation" He murmured, smiling as she brushed his hair, he laughed, though it was soft, sad almost. She was babying him, not that he minded, he had never been babied before, and it was nice, new.
"You know, you're the first person who's ever taken care of me" He murmured, turning to look at her again, before once again burying his face into her stomach, letting her play with his hair some more. It felt nice, and he was really enjoying it, despite the fact that he couldn't really show that he was enjoying it. He was still to upset.

Demitri smiled, "Yupp, that's how you know it's good for you. The worse it tastes, the better" he watched her drain the water, laughing softly.
"Maddie, we should let your mom sleep" He nodded at Kristen, he knew Maddie would never agree to go on the balcony, but maybe they could go downstairs or something.
"What do you wanna do? We can't go far, but we can go do something, if you want"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:29 pm

Maria shook her head. "No you haven't..." she whispered, her head resting against his. She continued to run her fingers through his hair, rubbing her other hand over his arms and shoulder. Maria smiled lightly.
"You know you're the first person I've ever loved..." Maria countered, grinning gently. She sighed, giggling gently as Alexi pressed his face into her stomach. Not that she minded, it was just odd. Something she wasn't expecting.

Maddie made a face, grimacing and sticking her tongue out again, wanting the bad poudery taste gone from her mouth. "Blehh." she murmured, frowning and sighing. She rubbed her shoulder gently before crawling slowly back into Demitri's lap. She pressed her face into his chest lightly, mumbling incoherently about not caring what they did. She was still a bit groggy and tired from her sleep. Not to mention she was sore and hurting from yesterdays fighting.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:34 pm

Alexi shrugged, "Well, same to you, so I guess that makes us even, nope, wait, that gives you one more point then me" He said, laughing softly and staying how he was. He liked her fingers running through his hair, it felt good, soothing. He still believed that he had wrecked her vacation.
"You know, you can go sight seeing with the others today, I'm just gonna stick around here" He murmured, he wasn't planning on leaving the hotel, it was a bit scary, even planning on going to the airport when they left.

Demitri sighed, letting Maddie cuddle against him. If she was going to be this quiet, he was fine with staying inside. He shifted, careful not to hurt her injured shoulder. He leaned back on her bed, flicking the TV on, turning it down low enough so that Kristen couldn't hear. He sighed, finding some old movie that was in Italian, but had english subtitles.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:44 pm

Maria frowned; that didn't make much sense in her eyes. "How do I have one more point than you?" she asked quietly, her mind reeling to try and calculate what Alexi meant. She shook her head stubbornly then, kissing his forhead gently.
"I'm not leaving you." she whispered before leaning down to kiss him on the mouth. Maria couldn't do that to him. She hated the fact that being away from her was painful for him. That was the last thing he needed right now.

Maddie sighed and yawned. She fell into a light sleep in Demitri's arms. She could hear things from outside, since Demitri left the balcony doors open. But it was a low humming sound in her thoughts. Maddie yawned again, rubbing her eyes gently.
Kristen muttered in her sleep, turning around to face Demitri and Maddie, opening her eyes. She winced and growled lightly at the morning sunlight. Blinking, Kristen rubbed her face as she rolled onto her back. "What time is it?" Kristen murmured; she was tangled in the comforters from moving about so much, and it was starting to make her warm.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:52 pm

Alexi sighed, "You can Maria, I'm not going to deny you your oppertunity to visit Rome" He said, shaking his head.
"You'll enjoy it, and I can handle myself, or don't you trust me?" He teased, shaking his head and sighing. He rolled his eyes, letting her dwell over the points thing, it made sense to him, even if she was confused by it. He rubbed his eyes tiredly, stretching out.
"I'll be fine" He muttered tiredly, half asleep at this point. He was really out of it, emotionally strung out, he was just wearing himself out more and more.
"If you want, I'm up for going shopping with you later" He offered, he was fine with that, he loved her enough to do that, and he knew she wanted to, badly.
"It'll be fine" He said, before she had a chance to protest.

Demitri glanced at Kristen, smiling and sighing.
"It's about nine am, you can sleep more if you want" He murmured. Maddie had fallen back asleep against him, probably enjoying his cool skin. He was awake, but they were both tired, so perhaps it would just be a chill day at the hotel.

-------

http://sentrionuniversity.forumotion.net/viewtopic.forum?t=400
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   

Back to top Go down

1x1 with x_fire
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-