Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

1x1 with x_fire

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

1x1 with x_fire - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 1:40 pm

Demitri smiled letting Maddie slid away from him. He wandered into the living room, flopping on the couch next to Vlad and Sven.
"Let me see" Sven murmured, tugging Demitri's shirt up so he could see his brother's back. The burns, though looked bad and tender, were healing.
"Better" He murmured, shaking his head, looking relieved.
"Thanks Doc" Demitri teased, pulling his shirt back down. He had to be careful, he didn't want Madision seeing the injury, that would scare her.

Keith watched the small family go, wrapping his arms around Alayna.
"She'll tell us if we need to be worried" He murmured, referring to Kristen. He kissed her cheek, sighing, "Mind rubbing my shoulders again?" He asked her, referring to the sorest spot on his body.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 1:52 pm

Maddie was splashing in the suddy water by the time Kristen got up there. She laughed then seeing Kristen walking into the bathroom.
"Madison, you're making a mess." Kristen said, seeing the water all over the floor. Maddie stopped splashing then, suddenly serious
"Opps." she stated before shrugging. Kristen sighed, reaching for the shampoo to wash Maddie's hair.
"Mamma..."
"Hmm?"
"Is Demitri my dad?" Kristen's hand slipped, splashing into the tub, causing Maddie to laugh and giggle. Kristen smiled then and sighed.
"Well, he could be..." Kristen murmured. Maddie looked up at her with wide eyes. "If you want him to be that is." Maddie grinned then as Kristen poured clean water over her, clearing the soap away. Pulling Madison out of the tub, Kristen dried her off and dressed her in a long sleeved shirt and Maddie picked out a black skirt; Kristen made her put on leggins as well. It was getting chilly.

"I suppose." Alayna murmured, shrugging then. She sighed as Keith wrapped his arms around her, and she did the same, hugging him gently. She smiled at him and nodded. "I will, after you get your side checked. Sven might be able to help." Alayna said, looking up at him with a serious and concerned face.

Maddie came clopping down the stairs then, running into the living room. "Demitri, Demitri, Demitri!" she said, excited, her hands on his lap as she stood in front of him.
"I gotta tell you something." she murmured, pulling him closer to speak in his ear. "I want you to be my dad." she whispered before pulling away and grinning at him. Kristen wasn't too far behind, and she was looking at Maddie with proud eyes, her arms folded over her chest, waiting to see Demitri's reaction.
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 1:57 pm

Keith sighed, "Fine" He said with a grin, "Go get him, I'm going to go shower" He murmured, shaking his head and disappearing down the hall towards his and Alayna's room. He stepped into the washroom, shutting the door and sliding into the shower. The hot water felt good, really good.

Demitri glanced up at Maddie as she bounced over to him.
"Hey kiddo" He leaned forward, wondering why she was being so secretive. He listened, his eyes growing wide, suprised.
"Of course I will" He scooped her up, letting her sit in his lap as he hugged her. He glacned at Kristen, a huge grin on his face, his eyes shining happily. He doubted he could get any happier right now. He kissed Maddie's cheeck, smelling her sweet smelling shampoo. He couldn't believe this, what Maddie had just asked, it was awesome.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 2:07 pm

Alayna smiled and slid from her seat, leaving the kicthen along with Keith. She turned towards the living room down, merely poking her head in around the frame. Kristen was blocking most of the doorway, looking close to tears, though there was a large smile on her face. Alayna looked over at Demitri, who had the same expression and was holding Maddie in his lap before she found Sven.
"Hey." she called, waving to him. "Mind taking a look at Keith?" she asked quietly, smiling questionly at him.

Maddie giggled and laughed as Demitri agreed and pulled her into his lap. She wrapped her arms around him, hugging him tightly before kissing his cheek as well. She was smiling when she looked back at Kristen, who was smiling too.
"Yay!" Maddie laughed, clapping her hands together before sitting back in Demitri's lap, resting against his chest.
Kristen sighed, happy beyond means as she walked into the bedroom. She kissed Demitri lightly before running her fingers through Maddie's still wet hair. "She wanted to ask you herself." Kristen whispered, still holding back joyful tears.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 2:13 pm

Sven smiled at Alayna, "Sure" He responded, grinning at her and hopping up. He followed her out of the living room and down the hall, into Keith and her's room. Keith was stretched out on the bed, bandage already removed.
"Thanks" He murmured tiredly to Sven, as the vampire knelt beside him, looking closely at the stiches.

Demitri smiled at Kristen, "I'm glad she did" He murmured, noting her happy tears. He felt pretty moved himself, he cuddled Maddie, completely stunned, overjoyed. He sighed, unwilling to let the little girl go as he moved over, making room for Kristen on the couch.
"So, so now what?" He asked, looking at the two of them. He knew now Kristen would never send Maddie back to the states, she couldn't. He smiled at her, taking her hand in his, lacing his fingers with hers, a happy smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 2:28 pm

Alayna smiled thankfully at Sven before slowly following him to the bed room. She stood just outside though, not exactly wanting to go in. The sight of Keith's barely healed wound wasn't pleasent. Alayna still felt guilty about the whole thing. She settled for going into the living room, turning on the Televsion to find something to wacth.
The news came up first, and Alayna made a face. She didn't exactly want to watch that at all, but the last bit of a reports statement stopped her from changing the channel.
"There have been no released statements yet, as to the cause of these deaths. However, extreme measure are said to have been taking. The President of the United States dispatched troops to help solve the mysterious deaths occuring in Russia, stating that these deaths could some how be linked to those that happened in the US not long ago. Investigations are still underway, but hopefully we'll be able to bring you more updates as the story progresses."
"Oh God..." Alayna said, gasping as she listened. The story was over after that, talking about some locol news that had nothing whatsoever to do with the previous topic. Alayna covered her face for a moment in disbelief.

"Now..." Kristen sighed and simply shrugged, sitting on the couch next to Demitri. She smiled, squeezing his hand genty as he laced his fingers with hers.
"I guess we stay here..." she said quietly. "Together, with Maddie."
The little girl turned to look up at them then, smiling. "I don't have to go back to Grandda?" she asked quietly.
Kristen smiled, her expression softening. "No sweetie. You're going to stay here with us." Maddie laughed and screamed with joy, turning to hug Kristen tightly before doing to say with Demitri.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 2:34 pm

"What?" Sven and Keith asked Alayna, Keith wincing as Sven began to pull out the stiches. The Doctor vampire wanted to see the actual wound.
"Sorry" Sven apologized, still waiting for Alayna's answer. Keith's eyes grew wide, understanding.
"Oh god, no" He murmured, looking at her for conformation. This was bad, really bad. If Nicko came, he'd come for the vampires, and they would kill him, simple as that. Though, he'd take one or two of them with him if he went.
"Alayna?" He murmured her name gently.

Demitri smiled, looking at Kristen with a wide grin. So Maddie had been scared of returning home to her grandfather as well it seemed. He smiled as she hugged him, he hugged her back, kissing her wet hair.
"Good" He murmured, smiling at Kristen.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 2:46 pm

"I-I'm not sure..." Alayna said, chocking on her words. She flipped through the channels then, looking for something mind-numbing to watch. Right now, that seemed impossible, her mind was racing at impossible speeds.
"God they'll kill him." Alayna said then, standing up and briefly walking into the bedroom. She made it obvious, not looking at Keith or Sven, going straight for her bag. She ruffled through it for a moment before finding her cell phone and turning it on. She walked back out into the living room waiting patiently for her phone to start up.

Kristen brushed her hand over her eyes gently, breathing deeply and shaking her head. Maddie smiled as Demitri hugged her and kissed her head.
"Yea yea." Kristen murmured, rolling her eyes gently at Demitri, only messing with him. Maddie closed her eyes, resting her head on Demitri's shoulder, happiness and content clear on her face. Kristen sighed in relief then, looking at the two of them with happy eyes. Brining the hand up that was laced with Demitri's, Kristen kissed his hand gently before looking back at him. This would be difficult, hopefully not too great of an extent, but it would be. Kristen smiled then, catching his eyes, silently wondering if he was up to this.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 2:51 pm

Keith winced, letting his mind wander back to Sven, focusing on the vampire as he carefully poked and prodded the angel's body.
"What is she talking about?" Sven asked, frowning and looking at the gaping hole in Keith's side.
"Her brother, he works for a special forces team, that, er, deals with vampires" He explained, causing Sven to hiss.
"One of them?" Sven had odviously heard of this team.

Demitri glanced up, focusing on Keith and Sven's conversation for a minute. Sighing, he focused his attention back on Maddie and Kristen, he knew what was going on, but he didn't want to ruin the moment.
"Meanie" He stuck his tounge out at Kristen as Maddie rested against his shoulder, content.
"Tired again?" He teased the little girl.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 3:10 pm

Alayna merely shook her head, hearing that Sven knew exactly what they were talking about. She listened to the few voicemails she had from her brother. She paced, walking back and forth, appearing in the bedroom door way occasionally on her oddessy around the room.
"Damn it Nicko.." Alayna murmured, skipping to the last voice message she had.
"Alright, I get it, you're staying there, fine. But you need to call me when you get this. It's important. I'm not going to badger you at all, promise." Alayna froze, listening to her brother's voice. She rubbed her face, closing her phone shut then before opening it to dial his number.

"I am not." Kristen muttered, laughing quietly to keep the tears away. Maddie shook her head, though she wasn't all the convincing. Her arms that had been holding tight around his neck grew slack, and they hung at his back for a while. Maddie sighed, blinking and yawning.
"I'm happy. I didn't want to go back to Grandda..." she murmured tiredly, rubbing her eyes then. Kristen smiled. All the excitement seemed to have worn her out. Kristen didn't know Maddie was still recovering from the pain of the past two days.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 3:15 pm

Keith winced, watching Alayna pace endlessly. She looked stressed, which in turn stressed him out.
'Relaxe" Sven said, prodding Keith strenly.
"Sorry" Keith murmured, wincing, god he hurt. He sighed, stretching out a bit, letting Sven do his thing.

Demitri listened to Alayna's voicemail, concerned now.
"Kristen, I think we might have a bit of a problem" He murmured softly. He rubbed Maddie's back.
"No?" He asked, from what he heard, Maddie didn't mind it with her grandfather, though, perhaps there were things she wasn't telling him and Kristen.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 3:31 pm

Alayna sighed, cursing at the ceiling as she got Nicko's voicemail. "Well, can't say I didn't call you. Now you need to listen. You can not-" she cut off then, hearing a small beep in her ears. Nicko had called her back, obviously he just missed the call.
"Nicko?" Alayna asked.
"Hey. Glad you-"
"Where the hell are you?" Alayna said quickly, having frozen in her spot. Her heart was hammering hard against her chest, and she was frozen in one spot.
"I'm on a job right now." Nicko said, causally.
"That job better not be in Russia." Alayna said, quietly, angry. "Because if it is, you just signed your on death wish." She wasn't taking sides, at all, but she was warning him. Alayna knew, from what Keith had told her, that all of the vampires in this house had it in for Nicko, maybe not personally, but soley because of what he did. With six vampires in the house, Nicko didn't stand a chance.

Kristen frowned then, concerned. "Why?" she asked quietly, not wanting to bother Maddie. The child was rubbing her eyes again.
"No. I missed Mommy..." Maddie murmured. "And he didn't like me shifting..." Kristen nodded sadily.
"Alright, don't worry about that anymore." Kristen murmured, kissing Maddie's head gently. Maddie smiled and nodded in agreement, closing her eyes as Demitri's hand rubbed her back.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 3:38 pm

"Alayna's brother" Demitri murmured, nodding at Maddie.
"Well you can shift as much as you want here" He murmured, he knew Kristen's dad hated shifting, but he was thankful the man had treated his daughter, he smiled, properly. He continued to rub the little girl's back, listening to Alayna's conversation with her brother. He stiffened, Alayna was right, Nicko showed up here, he wouldn't leave alive. No vampire would allow him to leave alive. He sighed, forcing himself to relaxe and continue to rub Maddie's back.
"Alright kiddo, what do you wanna do?" He asked her, if more drama was about to ensue, he wanted to make sure Maddie was distracted sufficiently, and he just wanted to spend some time with her. He kissed the top of her head, and leaned over to Kristen, kissing her cheek as well.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 3:47 pm

Kristen tensed then, not even relaxing as Demitri kissed her cheek. "Oh shit..." she murmured, smacking herself in the forehead and falling back against the couch. That's where she had heard the voice from. It was Nicko in her dream. He was here. Kristen cursed again.
"Mom?" Maddie frowned, picking her head up from Demitri's shoulder to look over at Kristen. She could sense the worry and frustration...and fear? Coming from Kristen. Maddie swallowed. Fear wasn't something she usually recieved from Kristen, and it worried her.
Kristen sighed, forcing herself to breathe deeply before sitting up. "Nothing sweetie." she murmured quietly. "Wanna watch a movie?" Maddie looked at Kristen, then Demitri and simply shrugged, not really caring.

Nicko chuckled. "Alayna, you worry too much." he said. "Honestly. There's nothing you should be stressing over alright? I only called you ealier because I want to see you, that's all."
Alayna tensed. Sometimes, it was amazing how childly he treated her. Nicko knew Alayna was staying with Demitri, coming to see her, was just the excuse to get into the house. Alayna shook her head.
"What happened to you Nicko?" Alayna asked then, her voice quiet.
"Alayna..." Nicko sighed and Alayna shook her head, closing her phone, hanging up on him, tossing her phone to the couch. She covered her mouth for a moment, rubbing her face before breathing deeply and walking into the bedroom.
She folded her arms over her chest, looking from Sven to Keith, trying not to look down at the angel's wound. "So?" she asked, looking back at Sven, needing her mind on something else.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 3:57 pm

Demitri sighed, "We can do whatever you want Maddie" He murmured, still evesdropping on alayan's conversation. He winced, hearing the phone snap shut, she was annoyed.
"It'll be fine" He murmured to Kristen, though he was stressed. Nicko coming to the house was dangerous, it woud get out of hand, someone would get hurt, someone would get killed. He cradled Maddie, standing and rocking her back and forth. He knew the little girl was stresed, picking up on her mom's emotions.
"I promise" He murmured, eyes flashing for a minute. He had a score to settle with Nicko, and he would not stop for Alayna's sake now.

Sven glaced at Alayna, like Demitri he had heard everything.
"Er, it's bad, a lot worse then I thought, but I might have a book on it" He murmured, glancing at Alayna curiously, he knew all about Nicko, Demitri had told him.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 4:03 pm

"So long as it's not El Durado..." Maddie murmured, eyes still wide as she looked at Kristen, and then at Demitri. She didn't see his eyes flash, but it still worried her how tense the air had gotten. It might not noticeable to them, but it was to her.
"Demitri..." Kristen murmured, half warning, half pleading. "Maddie, why don't you go pick out the movie then?" Kristen asked, trying to make her voice light. Maddie looked from her to Demitri, before sighing in understandment and sliding from the vampire to walk over to the family room.
"What on earth did Nicko do to you?" Kristen asked quietly then. "I don't mean to vampires as a whole, but you. What did he do that will make you want to take away the last bit of family Alayna has left?"

"Demon wound..." Alayna said simply, closing her eyes for a moment and rubbing them gently. "Alright, that's good..." she said, somewhat distantly, nodding as she listened to him. There was no doubt in her mind that Sven had over-heard all that was just said. Right now, she didn't really care. She felt numb, empty almost, completely lost.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 4:11 pm

Demitri sighed, shaking his head as he watched Maddie leave. He glanced at Kristen, sighing, it was a hard question to answer.
"Because, he broke his deal with me" He finally muttered.
"I told him, I would kill him if he ever did something to harm Keith, and he did. He nearly destroyed him Kristen, I warned him" His hands clenched into fists.
"I know he's Alayna's family, I tried at school, I really did, kept the other guys off of him, made sure no one attacked him, but now, all bets are off" He sighed, looking at her, hoping she'd understand.
"Besides, I can't protect him here, Maria, Alexi, Sven, Vlad, they all have people they've lost due to his little crew. Jason doesn't, not yet, but he will, we all have"

Sven nodded, "The book's in my room, if you want to grab it. It's an old, leather bound book. It will have writing on the cover, language you wont understand. It's right on the bed, not hard to find" He murmured, hearing Demitri in the other room, fury filled his brother's voice.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 4:20 pm

"What deal?" Kristen asked. "Alayna's here, with Keith. Granted, he was a bit stubborn about it, but he's left her alone now." she said, trying to keep her voice down.
"What did he do that nearly destoried Keith?!" Kristen asked then, taking a step back, shocked. "If you're thinking about the accident, that was out of his hands! The house exploded, Alayna was almost killed, but it wasn't his fault, he was knocked out as well. And she's got her memory back now."
"I know you can't protect him, but don't be the one to go after him!" Kristen said, beggin him almost. "He might not even try to fight with us. Maybe he'll cut us some slack since he knows us, knows what we mean to Alayna. You're completely closing off other possibilities Demitri."

Alayna nodded and left to go get the book. She walked down the hallway, hearing Kristen and Demitri arguing in the living room. She pushed the thought out of her mind, quickly going into Sven's room. The book was right where he said it was and she grabbed it gently before leaving and going back to her room.
"Here..." she said, holding the leatherbond book in her hands.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 4:29 pm

Demitri winced, listening to her rage at him.
"I know Kristen, I know" He growled, his rage spilling from him.
"I can't promise that Kristen, I can't" He said, wincing, he couldn't, if he saw Nicko, that was the end of it.
"If he comes to talk, if he wants to speak to his sister, I can allow that. But I swear to the gods, if he steps in this house, and harms anyone, I don't care if it's physical, verbal, or someone falls down the stairs in his presence, I will do something" He said, his voice low, angry, but low.

Sven smiled stiffly, "Thanks" He accepted it and began flipping through the old pages hastily.
"Ah, here we go. I dunno if it will help a lot, but it should speed up the healing process" He said, sighing and leaning the book up so he could read it. Pulling his bag closer to him, he opened it, pulling out various herbs and what not.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 4:38 pm

Kristen was about to snap back at him with Maddie's soft voice caught her attention.
"Mommy?" she was standing at the doorway, half hiding behind it, gazing at the two of them, worried, scarred. Kristen sighed, not even glancing back at Demitri as she walked over to Maddie and picked the child up.
"Did you pick out a movie?" Kristen asked, walking back to the family room with her.
"Wall-E..." Maddie murmured, pointing at the case. Kristen smiled, setting Madison down on the couch to put in the movie.

Alayna watched Sven. "Anything I can help with?" she asked quietly, looking at the different things he was pulling out of his bag. She rubbed her face gently, leaning against the bedroom door. She was relieved that Sven had found something to help. Even if it wasn't major, or that apparent on her face, that was still good.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 4:45 pm

Demitri clamped his mouth shut as Maddie came in. Softening his face, he watched the two leave, he turned, not going with them, to annoyed to be sitting still. He stalked down the hallway of the house, mentally arguing with himself. He stalked through the house, eventually wandering back to the TV room. Glancing in, he noticed the two girls sitting on the couch, watching some weird movie. He frowned, not sure if he should go in or not.

Sven shrugged.
"Uh, you could mix this for me" He murmured, handing her a small bowl filled with different stuff.
"Please?" He sighed, listening to Demitri and Kristen argue, and then abruptly stop. He shook his head, frowning.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 4:55 pm

Once the movie was playing, Kristen sat back on the sofa, pulling Maddie into her lap. The child nestled in, going quiet as soon as the movie started. Kristen sighed, closing her eyes and forcing herself to relax. She could faintly hear Demitri walking about the house, but other than the movie playing, the house was quiet. Everyone had probably heard their fight just now...
"Dad?" Maddie turned around, looking up at Demitri who was standing in the doorway. She was worried, her eyes clearly displaying this. Kristen hardly moved, but she let Maddie move around in her arms.

"Sure." Alayna murmured, taking the bowl from him and mixing the ingrediants gently. She stared distantly, mildly paying attention to what she was doing.
"So this'll help him heal?" she asked quietly, looking back at Sven.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 5:04 pm

Demitri's eyes grew wide as Maddie called him Dad, that was new, it startled him. He walked into the room, barely looking at Kristen.
"Yea sweetheart?" He asked, sitting on the chair in the corner. He glanced at Kristen, wanting to say something, apologize, but he couldn't, not in front of Maddie. He sighed, hoping she felt the same way.

Sven smiled, "Yea, it will" He murmured, smiling at her and taking the little bowl and using a cloth to smear the stuff on Keith's wound. Sighing, he began to work, making a face as he did so. The scent was pungent, he didn't particularly enjoy the scent. Keith winced, eyes screwed shut against the pain.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 5:10 pm

Maddie shook her head then. She had just wanted him to come into the room, nothing else. She knew it helped Kristen whenever Demitri was in the same room. Maddie settled back against Kristen then, glad that her mother wasn't as tense as earlier.
Kristen looked up, catching Demitri's eyes. Her own softened a bit before she broke the gaze, looking back at the movie as Maddie giggled quietly.

Alayna nodded, handing Sven back the bowl. She couldn't see Keith in pain like he was now, so she stepped out of the room. Her phone was vibrating against the pillow on the couch, Nicko's name flashing on the cover. Alayna shook her head, ignoring it and leaving the room, going down to the kicthen for something to drink.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 5:24 pm

Demitri sighed, "What movie?" He asked her curiously, looking up as Kristen's eyes softened a bit. He smiled gently at her, knowing their fight was over, and apologies accepted on both sides. He sighed, glancing at Maddie witha small grin as she giggled.

Sven sighed, watching Alayna leave. He began to stitch Keith back up, silently praying to his gods that this worked. Re-wrapping the bandage, he sighed, walking out to Alayna.
"I'm all done, he's asleep, if you wanna see him"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1x1 with x_fire
Page 15 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: