Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

1x1 with x_fire

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

1x1 with x_fire - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 5:30 pm

"Yea, it's an ancient posion, ancient when I was born, so no one today worries about it. Humans can take it, and it wont affect them, but when a vampire drinks from them, it begins to burn them alive from the inside out. Humans used to drink it as a sort of final, 'screw you' to vampires. She appeared to have known about it, and now Demitri has it in his system" Vlad explained, shifting Maddie higher on his body, though he was careful not to wake her.

"Yea" Alexi murmured, both he and Sven stood as Kristen tried to get Demitri to drink.
"Careful Kristen" He cautioned, watching Demitri with worried eyes. He moved onto the bed, prepared to intervene if something went wrong.
Demitri groaned, trying to pull away from Kristen's blood wrist. "No" The tall vampire whined, he didn't want more food, why did they keep trying to feed him?
"Demitri" Sven's voice was harsh, and he and Alexi held him against Kristen's wrist.
"Pull back when I tell you to" Sven told Kristen, as Demitri finally gave in, begining to drink. It was odvious he didn't want to, and he kept trying to pull away, but his brothers forced him.
"Now" They gently pulled Demitri back, and Sven bound Kristen's wrist again.
"This is only going to get more difficult.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 9:34 pm

Alayna's eyes went wide as she listened to Vlad. "Oh my god..." she murmured shaking her head in disbelief. "Poor Demitri, that's terrible." she whispered, shaking her head again looking at Maddie as she stirred in Vlad's arms as she was moved yet again.

This time was worse. Kristen winced and cringed, biting down on her lip to hold back the small scream that wanted to leave her as Demitri finally fed. She pulled back with a long sigh, letting them bind her wrist again. She fell back against the couch, breathing hard and shaking her head gently. "You...can say...that again." Kristen breathed, shaking her head again.
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 9:45 pm

Vlad sighed. "Terrible, and annoying" He admitted.
"Demitri's getting to the point where he doesn't want to feed anymore. So it's hard forcing him to" He explained, glancing at Maddie as she shifted.
"Shh Maddie, go back to sleep" He murmured, shaking his head and sighing.

Sven shook his head and sighed.
"Rest Kristen, you're off shift" Alexi murmured, sharing a look with Sven, neither of them could imagine Kristen continuing this. Alexi sighed, "I'll take her shift" He murmured, and Sven nodded.
"Alright" He murmured, shaking his head.
"Kristen?" Sven murmured, shaking his head and sighing. "You can't keep giving blood to Demitri, so Alexi's taking over your shift" He murmured, his voice was serious, that of a doctor.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 4:09 am

"Mama...." Maddie muttered, hearig Vlad shush her and try to coax her back to sleep.
Alayna nodded in understandment and agreement, tapping her fingers against the table. She looked over as Maddie rubbed her eyes, obviously trying to wake up. She sighed then looking over as Maddie opened her eyes and looked at all of them. "Mama...?" she murmured quietly.

Kristen was half conscious, the voice of the two brothers a dull hum in the distant. She forced her eyes open as Sven called her name and talked directly to her.
"That's going to drain him faster..." Kristen murmured, her voice light, tired, but every stubborn. "I'll be fine, I just need to sleep..." she sighed rubbing her face with somewhat numb fingers. "Honest."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 1:51 pm

Sven and Alexi exchanged a glance.
"Either way" Sven murmured, and Alexi nodded.
Demitri's eyes flickered open, and he stretched out, uttering a soft groan. His entire body was on fire, and he hurt so bad, and he just wanted to die, or something. He let out a small whimper, gods he hurt.
Alexi winced, hearing his brother in so much pain was ridiculous. He grabbed the cloth and began dabbing Demitri's back, trying to sooth the burning.

Vlad sighed, "Maddie? Your mom's upstairs, sleeping. Do you want me to go get her?" He asked, rubbing the little girl's back, trying to calm her down. She was probably feeling Demitri's pain, though, thanks to the block, she wouldn't be feeling Kristen's.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 2:39 pm

Kristen tried to keep her eyes open, hearing Sven talking. She wasn't sure if it was all that important or not. The next thing she heard was Demitri whimping and groaning. She frowned then, unable to register what was wrong in her tired state. Why was Demitri hurting? Nothing was wrong. Rubbing her eyes, Kristen frowned before looking over at him. She watched, somewhat confused as she watched Alexi tend to Demitri. Then it hit her that Kieth had put the block against her feeling any of Demitri's pain. "God this is werid." she murmured, rubbing her forehead before laying back on the couch.

Alayna looked at Maddie as the child frowned. She looked around for a moment before nudging her way out of Vlad's arms. She stood up, holding onto the counter, still frowning and looking like she was asleep.
"Madison, you can't go upstairs right now." Alayna said, Maddie nodded.
"I know..." Maddie murmured, rubbing her face, still frowning. "Why can't I....is she okay?" Maddie asked, looking up at Vlad and Alayna with wide fearful eyes.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 2:56 pm

Alexi turned, nodding. He guess she was talking about Keith's block, but honestly, he was thankful for it. Without it, they'd have to deal with a sick Kristen as well, and Maddie would be in even a worse state. Sven moved so he was standing next to Alexi, looking at the injuries.
"Blood's still burning, but look, not as much damange" He pointed at the burns on Demitri's back. They'd last for awhile, but the newest ones weren't as bad as the ones from the previous day, and even earlier that day.
"So it's working?" Alexi asked, sighing, "Yea, looks like it" Sven murmured.

Vlad crouched down in front of Maddie.
"Yea Maddie, she's fine" He murmured. "She's upstairs helping take care of Demitri" He reminded her. It would probably do Demitri a world of good, seeing Maddie, but Maddie would be scarred for life, and no one needed to see someone they loved in that much pain.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 3:10 pm

Kristen blinked, looking up blankly at the ceiling. The coffe was taking effect now, and it just balanced out her exhaustion enough for her to seem somewhat normal. Rubbing her face again, Kristen looked over at Sven and Alexi before sitting up slowly and looking over at Demitri. She winced, seeing that he was still bleeding before her eyes darted over to the clock.
"Who's after me?" she muttered. Kristen smiled inwardly, glad that Demitri was improving, even if it was just slightly. Anything at this point was better than nothing.

A bit of color came back to Maddie's face as Vlad crouched to be eye level with her. She nodded gently, saying she understood, holding the blankets around her tightly before looking up at the ceiling. She frowned again before wincing.
"I can't..." Maddie rubbed her forehead, mumbling incoherently and growling quietly. She shook her head before looking over at Alayna. She took the channler's hand gently and Alayna frowned.
"Oh, the block. Maddie can't sense anything from Kristen because of it." Alayna murmured, pulling her hand away gently before she gained Maddie's gift fully. "That's nothing to worry about Maddie, it's just so that Kristen doesn't get sick." Alayna explained gently. Maddie nodded, though she was still frowning.
"I'll go get Kristen." Alayna murmured, rubbing her palm gently as she went upstairs.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 3:17 pm

"Me" Keith said, sighing and sitting up. He sighed, mumbling something in latin, and a silver dagger, much like the on Kristen had, though older, appeared in his hand. Holding it carefully, he drew the knife across his wrist, and fresh blood spilled down it.
"Alright" Sven nodded, looking at Keith. "Here" Keith walked over, holding out his wrist as Alexi and Sven basically forced Demitri to drink. Though the angel kept his face neutral, it was odvious it hurt. Soon, however, it was done, his wrist was bound, and he was back on the couch, exahusted.

Vlad's eyes grew wide, and he nodded.
"Right" He watched her go up the stairs and he stood up, holding his hand out to Maddie.
"Come on, let's go start a movie" He said, Kristen and Alayna would find them, and it would help distract the little girl.
"Or we can play a game?" Demitri had told him about playing checkers, so maybe she'd enjoy that.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 3:28 pm

Kristen nodded, looking away as she heard Alayna knock softly on the door. Getting up, it took Kristen a bit to get to the door before she opened it slowly. Alayna waved lightly, hardly glancing into the room.
"Maddie's awake. She's been asking about you." Alayna murmured quietly. Kristen nodded. She glanced over her shoulder as they wrapped Keith's wrist.
"I'm going to go check on Maddie." Kristen called before slipping out of the room with Alayna.

Maddie looked up at Vlad before taking his hand gently. She shrugged simply, not really caring to do anything right now.
"A movie..." Maddie murmured. Her head hurt too much right now to play checkers. She followed Vlad out of the kitched, looking up as she heard Kristen and Alayna coming down the stairs.
"Mommy!" Maddie called, holding her arms up.

Kristen smiled lightly, kneeling in front of Maddie to hug her. "I'm so proud of you Maddie." Kristen whispered. "You're being so good." She brushed the child's hair from her face along with the tears Maddie couldn't hold back.
"I'm so sorry about all of this." Kristen said, smiling reassuringly. "Demitri's getting better. So we won't have to worry too much alright?" Maddie nodded, rubbing her face with the blankets.
"Can I see him?" Maddie asked. Kristen shook her head.
"Not yet. Wait until he gets a little better. Then I'll bring you up to see him alright?" Once again, Maddie nodded. Kristen looked up at Vlad then, smiling. "Going to play checkers?" she asked. Kristen knew Vlad was a pretty good stragetist, and Maddie was showing signs of the same so a checker's match between the two would be intersting to watch.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 3:31 pm

Vlad smiled at Kristen as she came down, he stepped back a bit, letting the mother and daughter have a moment. He sighed, seeing Maddie cry was hard, particularly when he knew not much could be done about it.
"I think we're gonna watch a movie, checkers later probably" He responded, smiling at Kristen and shaking his head.
"Just call me when it's my turn alright?" He had lost track of turns and what not, so he needed to be told.
"How's he doing by the way?" He sighed, having spent most of his time with Maddie, he hadn't been getting regular updates in the Demitri dept.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 3:37 pm

Maddie nodded in agreement to Vlad, looking up at him with a light smile. Kristen seemed relieved and she sighed, standing up then.
"Alright. That sounds like a plan huh?" she asked, looking at Maddie. Turning her attention back to Vlad, Kristen sighed.
"Sven says the blood is helping. His own isn't boiling at this point, so the burns aren't as bad as the ones from yesterday." Kristen murmured quietly, running her fingers through Maddie's hair as the girl stood against her. Looking down at the child, Kristen smiled and nudged her gently. "Stay with Vlad alright? I'm come back down in a bit." she nodded to Vlad, saying she would call him once it was his turn before going back upstairs.

Maddie took Vlad's hand again, her other thumb in her mouth as she watched Kristen walk back upstairs. Alayna had disappeared, so it was just her and him. Looking up at Vlad, Maddie shrugged gently before sighing.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 3:40 pm

Vlad sighed, "Come on, we can pick a movie out. I think Alexi and Maria bought some new ones" He said, trying to make his voice sound upbeat. He lifted the little girl up, walking quickly to the room and sitting down, her in his lap, by the huge DVD case.
"What do you wanna watch sweet heart?" He asked, he was relieved to hear that Demitri was doing better.
"Maddie, I bet next time your mom comes down, you can go with her and see Demitri" He murmured, it was probably true. Kristen wouldn't keep the two seperate, and as long as they covered his injuries, he looked fine.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 4:15 pm

"I hope so..." Maddie murmured, letting Vlad pick her up and walk into the play room. She let her eyes wander over the DvD case, though for a while she wasn't exactly looking for anything.
"He's still hurting." Maddie said then, sighing. "Even if it doesn't hurt as much as yesterday..." She reached up with a hand, the moment gone from her, grabbing a movie at random.

Staring at the cover, Maddie tilted her head. She couldn't exactly read the words, but she knew the picture. It was a movie she had seen on TV once, about a treasure in a city, and two men pretending to be gods. Maddie smiled lightly. "This one.." she murmured, holding up the El Durado case to Vlad for him to see.

Upstairs, Kristen slipped back into the room. She frowned, not exactly liking that she couldn't feel what Demitri was feeling at the moment. It kept her from knowing what was going on to a degree. "How is he?" she murmured, feeling as if she had asked that question a dozen times already, and it wasn't even eight yet. Kristen groaned as she realized this and ran her fingers through her hair. It was going to be a long day.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 7:53 pm

"I know he is kiddo. But Demitri's tough, he'll be fine" He glanced down at the movie she had picked, "Hmm looks good" He murmured, opening the case and popping it into the DVD player. Grabbing the remote, he moved the two of them back to the couch, settling Maddie in his lap, making sure the blanket was between them so she didn't get cold.
"Tell me if you're hungry or anything, alright?" He asked, he couldn't cook as good as Keith, but he could make the basics.

Alexi sighed, "Pretty much the same, he's improving. I think he's awake, but I have no idea" He murmured. Sven sighed, sitting down on the couch next to a sleeping Keith, glancing at Kristen and sighing.
"He'll be fine, eventually, but eventually will take awhile to get here"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 8:02 pm

"Mmmhm.." Maddie answered sadly. She watched him put the DvD in and glanced at the remote curiously before her eyes wandered to the screen as the movie started to play. She pulled the blankets around her then, having nearly forgotten that Vlad was nearly as cold as Demitri was.
"Ok.." Maddie murmured quietly, resting her head back against Vlad's shoulder gently.

"Well, you're guess is as good as mine at this point." Kristen muttered, quietly when she noticed that Keith was asleep. She nodded to the brother, looking over at Demitri with a small pang in her heart. She sat gingerly on the bed, being careful to stay clear of the fresh blood on the sheet. Kristen looked him over gently before sighing and brushing his hair from his face.
"Demitri?" Kristen whispered as she leaned over to kiss his forehead gently.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 8:11 pm

Vlad smiled, reclining back to watch the movie. He wondered how Alexi was holding up, staying away from Maria for a prolonged point of time hurt them, even if they were in the same house. He sighed, and rubbed his hands down Maddie's sides, shaking his head and sighing.
"So is this movie going to be any good?" He asked Maddie, shaking his head and sighing. She seemed more up-to-date on this stuff then he did. The only reason they had the movies in the first place was for remembering the time (era). Now however, they had Maddie, and the little girl was going to get beyond spoiled with Demitri as a Dad, and himself, Alexi and Sven as uncles.

Demitri's eyes flickered open and he glanced at Kristen. She seemed so worried, but he didn't know why. He opened his mouth, about to ask, when he sucked in a sudden breath, damn, ouch, he hurt. He glanced at Kristen, still confused, he wanted to ask where Maddie was, but once again, he couldn't talk.
Alexi glanced over, "He's so out of it Kristen, he has no idea whats even going on" He murmured.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 8:18 pm

Maddie smiled lightly at the singing friends gambling in the back streets of Spain. "Dunno. I haven't seen it all." she murmured, her eyes sharpening as she forced her focus on the movie and not the pain that was pulsating down to her from Demitri. Maddie tensed for a moment, closing her eyes and breathing deeply before relaxing suddenly. Used to the sharpness now, Maddie sighed and opened her eyes to look back at the movie, laughing quietly at the fighting on the screen.

Kristen turned to look at Alexi with a wiry smirk. "I firgured." she murmured before looking back at Demitri. She could tell he was trying to say something and she sighed, kissing his head again. "You can tell me later love. Don't push yourself please...." she brushed her fingers through his hair gently, glancing over at the clock before over at Alexi.
"You alright?" she murmured quietly. Kristen knew personally how much stress it could be from being away from your other for too long. Alexi had stayed here in the room for nearly six hours now.
"Um...Alexi..." Kristen tensed then, not hearing Jason's voice, but the subtle crash that signled something breaking in the guest house. Her eyes went wide as she turned her eyes towards the door.
"That can't be good..." Kristen murmured.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 8:25 pm

Vlad tensed, hearing the crash upstairs. Instinctively, he tightened his arms around Maddie, moving her off of his lap and moved to the door, shutting it, after looking out.
"Maddie, we have to stay in here now, for awhile alright?" He murmured, moving back to the couch and picking Maddie up. He kept himself visibly relaxed, not wanting to stress the little girl out.

Alexi cursed.
"Damn it" He said, disappearing down the hall. He opened the door, "Maria? Jason?" He glanced around, looking worried. He shouldn't have left her alone with Jason for so long, it was stupid. Sven had followed him, and the two 'mature' vampires were both searching on edge.

Demitri could hear Kristen, but besides that, it was just dull throbbing in his ears. He winced, sucking in again, it was killing him. Dry burning, but he didn't want food, no more food. He shifted, trying to roll onto his back, it was more comfortable for him that way.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 8:35 pm

"Wassamatter?" Maddie murmured, tearing her eyes away from the movie as Vlad placed her on the couch. She sat up, the blankets falling from her as she turned to watch him glance out into the hallway and close the door. Her eyes never left him, and she was frowning as he picked her back up. "Ok..." Maddie said, confused, pulling the blankets back around her.

The crash had been the coffe table. Jason was holding Maria down, hissing at her quietly. He hardly glanced up as Alexi and Sven entered the guest house.
"Over here. She was fine a minute ago." Jason murmured, tighening his grip on her arms as Maria tried to pull away from him. She was staring at him with dark eyes, ringed with crimsion.
"Maria!" Jason hissed as she twisted one arm from his grip. She moved fast, and Jason was only half surprised that he was able to keep up with her, grabbing her arm again and slamming it back against the floor
Get him off of me. Maria hissed, only it wasn't spanish. Jason wasn't sure what it was, but it sounded old. Jason shook his head gently, looking over at Alexi now, concern and worry in his face.
"Is this normal?" Jason murmured, frowning.

Kristen watched as the brothers left, confused, but she stayed with Demitri. She looked back at him, seeing that he was trying to move. "No, stay..." Kristen murmured quietly. She took one of the not so bloody clothes and quickly went into the bathroom. She ran it under cold water before going back to Demitri, bathing his burns gently, hoping it would help keep him still.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 8:42 pm

"Just some stuff upstairs, nothing to worry about" Vlad murmured, hugging her a bit and turning his attention back to the TV, trying to keep Maddie's attention there as well. He was confused, but he couldn't leave Maddie, even if Alayna was here, neither of them could do anything against a pissed off vampire.

"Maria" Sven sucked in a breath, shocked. She was speaking an ancient tounge, one they all knew, but there was no way Jason would know.
Maria? Maria love, what's wrong? Alexi asked, automatically switching to the language she was using. It was easier on her, much easier it seemed. He moved, nudging Jason aside and taking his spot. He was worried, he had never seen her like this before, and he was defiantely worried.
"Please?" He murmured, having eyes only for her, he switched to english, not sure which tounge she prefered right now

"No" Sven answered, looking at Maria wide eyed.
"I've never seen Maria like this" He winced, hoping she wasn't caught up in a blood lust or something. That would be horrible, having a blood lusting vampire on top of everything.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 8:52 pm

"Ok.." Maddie said quietly, folding the blankets over her before turning her attention to the movie. She smiled lightly. From this point on, the movie was new to her. She watched with curiousity, and her eyes went wide with wonder at the golden Aztec city.
"Wow! Is that real?" Maddie asked, pointing at the T.V. screen, meaning the city made of gold.

Jason relcutantly moved, keeping his eyes on Maria. He was worried, and a bit scared, having never seen Maria so aggresive before. He winced, realizing how badly broken the wooden coffe table was. He looked at Sven, rubbing his arms gently before shoving his hands in his pockets. "Well...what could be wrong?" he asked quietly. "I mean, we weren't doing anything. She was just sitting there, stock still. I was watching t.v..."

Maria's eyes darted to Alexi's bond wrist, seeing the blood stained on the cloth. She seemed to calm under his touch, but only enough that she stopped wrestling to get free. Forcing her eyes from his wrist, Maria looked back at Alexi, the red in her eyes hardly diminishing. You too? You're not going to let me out are you? she asked, growling. I need to get out of here. Now.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 8:57 pm

Vlad smiled.
"It was, but explorers took it all, so it's not there anymore" He explained. He had been fortunate enough to see it, once, but then, before he had a chance to return, it was completely ransacked.
"It was pretty cool. I saw it once" He murmured, stretching out. Of course, the movie interpretation was completely ridiculous.

Alexi winced, pain flashing across his face.
No one's stopping you love, go if you need to He murmured softly, stepping back and letting go of her. So this was what Carlos had been talking about, he wasn't about to stop her, hopefully the pain at being seperated would bring her back, and, well if not, he wasn't goinng to be the one to make her miserable.

Sven winced.
"Maria want's to leave. You have to know how restless she can get, well, sometimes, I guess it comes like this, with a desperation to leave. So, short of locking her somewhere, we have to just let her go"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 9:05 pm

Maddie's eyes went wide, but then she frowned. "Why did they take it?" she asked. "It wasn't theirs." her voice was lightly, offended almost. Maddie looked back at the movie, her frown lightening abit as she watched. Sighing, Maddie shook her head before turning to grin at Vlad.
"Really?" she asked, blue eyes wide with amazement.

Maria seemed a bit shock as Alexi slid away from her. She sat up, slowly-well, slow for her- looking at Alexi, as if judging whether or not to take this chance to get away. Her eyes darted to Sven, and then Jason. She did her best not to growl, her eyes darting to the door that connected to the rest of the house. There was blood there, but Maria still retained enough sense not to go that way. Turning her gaze outisde, Maria's eyes flickered to Alexi before she ran from the house.

Jason was shoved a bit as Maria left, since he had been standing by the door. When he looked back, she was hardly a speck in the distance. His mouth fell open a bit, hearing Sven's words. "Oh, I thought she was going to go crazy. I heard that happens sometimes when vampires don't...ya know, feed I guess." he murmured. "Last two times we went out, she didn't get anything for herself..."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 9:19 pm

Vlad nodded, "Mhm. I still have a piece of gold, the locals gave me. I'll show you sometime" He murmured, smiling at Maddie. She was so entertaining, he loved it.
"Well kiddo, sometimes people take what isn't theres, it's called stealing. These explorer guys came, and stole all the gold, figuring, since the natives weren't as 'advanced' as them, that they had a right just to take it" He explained.

Alexi winced, looking back at Jason.
"Sh-She didn't?" He murmured, glancing worriedly at Sven. "It's true, that if vampires don't feed often, they can succumb to blood lust, but Maria fed a few days ago, at the party. The older you get, the less you have to feed" Sven explained, watching Alexi nervously.

The tall, blonde vampire cringed, hand gripping at his chest.
"Damn" He breathed, gods did that hurt. He felt his knees shaking, though he forced himself to remain standing.
"W-we should get back to Demitri. Jason, I want you to go downstairs with Vlad and Maddie. It's no ideal, but it's better. Tell Vlad if you get thirsty, at all, alright?" He asked, trying to keep the pain from his voice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1x1 with x_fire
Page 9 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: