Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

1x1 with x_fire

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

1x1 with x_fire - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 6:09 pm

Maria purred quietly as Alexi kissed her. She laughed dryly. "I guess you could say that." she murmured, not exactly giving him a straight answer. Maria kept her head rested on Alexi's chest, sighing as Alexi held her against him, loving the feeling of it. "Let's just say, when you put the tiger in a smaller cage, it's never happy.."

Kristen shook her head, saying that she didn't mind them staying. She put a finger to her lips before her eyes darted to Maddie who had stirred a bit in her sleep, her back towards everyone, facing Demitri.
Alayna nodded to Kristen, smiling at the child before standing up to look over at Demitri. She gasped, covering her mouth to keep quiet. "What happened to him?" she whispered. "Did the alcohol do this?" she looked over at Kristen, who sadly shook her head.
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 6:15 pm

Alexi sighed, "I can imagine" She'd tell eventually. He sighed again, smiling and kissing her lightly and shook his head.
"I was the same, but my family didn't limit my wanderigns" He said softly, shaking his head.

"No, Vlad told me, it was posion. Humans can drink it, it's like a final defense against vampires. The human dies, but they take the vampire with them. It's like fire, coursing through Demitri's body. Fire is one of the few things that can kill vampires. There's only one way to save them, and it seems Vlad, Sven and Alexi figured it out" He took the cloth and wiped some blood from Demitri's back, checking the heat against his own skin.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 7:24 pm

{{Sorry. Had to finish a project >.<}}

Maria smiled, looking up at him with reassuring eyes. It wasn't something she really wanted to think about. She was with him now, and that's all that mattered now. Maria had found that not lingering on the past made her life easier, even if it did come back to bite her every now and then.
"Then why in blazes didn't you come visit me?!" Maria asked, her eyes dancing with mock fericeness as she sat up and hovered over him, dark curls falling around her again.

"Poison?" Alayna said, a quick glance from Kristen reminded her to keep her voice down. She mumbled an apology before looking back at Demitri. She grimaced and then winced, shaking her head. "Damn, I knew it was bad..." Alayna murmured. "But not that bad, jeez..."
Kristen watched Keith for a moment before looking over at Alayan. She turned her head to the side, looking at her friend curiously. Alayna frowned at the look, before realizing what Kristen was trying to ask her.
"Oh! That's right. I uh, borrowed Maddie's gift for a while last night. She's an empath by the way." Alayna smiled and nodded at Kristen's wide eyes. "We were both in a great deal of pain..." Alayna murmured, looking down at the child as she stirred in her sleep.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 7:36 pm

Aleix laughed. "Vlad wouldn't let me. The only person we visited was Demitri, besides that, I was to 'unmanigable' to be let near the other covens" He said shrugging. He smiled at her, happier then he had ever had been before. He tightened his arms around her, kissing her lightly.

Keith sighed, glancing at Kristen.
"I can block it, you know. There's a special magical block I can place in Maddie that will prevent her from feeling the worsr of the pain. It will age as she does, slowly letting her adjust to the gift, learn to control it, as opposed to letting her suffer pain she shouldn't have to handle right now. It wont harm her at all, nor will it affect her when it disappears. I've put the block in other empaths before, but it's your choice" he murmured.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 7:47 pm

Maria sighed dramatically, shaking her head. "Could have at least called." she said, looking around a bit. She grinned, showing that she was just teasing him. She chuckled quietly as he tightened his grip around her, pulling her closer to him. She linked her hands above his head, gently running her fingers through his hair as he kissed her.
"Mm, I love you." she murmured.

Kristen frowned a bit as she looked at Keith before glancing down at Maddie. The girl had continued to stirr, her head now rested against Kristen's thigh. Sighing, Kristen ran her fingers through the child's hair, brushing it back from the child's face.
"I'll think about it." Kristen mouthed, knowing Alayna would be able to read her. Alayna nodded in agreement before looking down at Demitri.
"Is he asleep?" she murmured quietly. Kristen smirked, looking over at the vampire and shaking her head light with another shrugg.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 7:51 pm

Alexi laughed.
"Right, cause I could hold a phone? You could have called me?" He whined, smiling to show he was teasing as well. He cuddled against her, sighing contently.

Keith laughed. "Vampires don't sleep Alayna, remember?" He sighed, they had tried to teach her about vampires, but she hadn't picked up much.
"He's sort of zoned out, in a sleep-like state, but rest assured he can hear us, he know's we're here, and that we're talking about him" He murmured, laughing as Demitri's eyes flew open, almost horror movie like.

"Morning" He teased lightly, yawning, and rubbing his eyes. The vampire glanced at Kristen, noting that she still couldn't talk. He sighed, debating sitting up and begining to, before letting himself flop back down on the bed, exahusted.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 8:00 pm

Maria shook her head. "No, I couldn't. Carlos had grounded me so to speak." she muttered, rolling her eyes. "I told you, he got impossible at one point." She shrugged then, once again not dwelling to long on the situation and looked back down at Alexi with a wide grin. "I'll try to call more often then." she said, sarcastically, rolling her eyes.

Alayna sighed. "Well he looks like he is..." she murmured, folding her arms over her chest. She looked over at Demitri the moment his eyes opened and she jumped, holding back a small scream.
Kristen's body shook as she held back a laugh, coughing before reaching over for her juice and taking a healthy sip from the glass.
"Evening." Kristen corrected looking over her shoulder at the clock to comfirm her statement. It was a little before seven. Kristen growled lightly a Demitri, seeing him try to sit up.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 8:05 pm

Alexi rolled his eyes.
"One day, you will have to tell me what happened" He murmured shaking his head and sighing. He knew Carlos could over react, but now he was starting to get worried.
"Well, thank you, I would appreciate that" He teased, trying to lighten the mood.

Keith laughed softly, shaking his head at Alayna. "Told you" He teased, also growling at Demitri as he tried to sit up.
Demitri laughed softly, "Sorry Alayna, couldn't resist" He murmured, shaking his head and grinning. He rolled his eyes at Keith and Kristen, and flipped onto his back, uttering a small groan. The he proceeded to push himself up against the pillows, half-seated again so he could talk to his friends. It hurt, but it was well worth it to see Keith and Alayna.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 8:16 pm

Maria smirked, her eyes glistening a bit. "Someday love." she said, half serious, half teasing as she looked down at him. She tucked a strand of hair from her face, but it merely moved back into place in front of her dark eyes.
"I'm sure you would." Maria said before laughing quietly. "Though, I doubt that I'll be going anywhere that will require me to call you." she said grinng lightly and shrugging again.

Alayna rolled her eyes though there was a smile on her face. "You do realize how terrifing that is..." she didn't mean it as a question. Kristen hissed, looking at Alayna and Demitri before nodding to Maddie. If she could, Kristen wanted to keep the child asleep for as long as possible. Alayna turned to look at Kristen, somehow still not used to the animalistic sounds that came from her friend at the best of times, and she nodded wincing in apology.
Kristen shot Demitri another look, watching him carefully as he moved around to sit up. She sighed, shaking her head and looking back down at Maddie, brushing her fingers through the child's hair again.
Alayna turned to look back Demitri. "How ya feeling?" she asked, quietly this time.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 8:21 pm

Alexi shrugged. "You know, I'm gonna call you now, all the time, just to bug you" He murmured, shaking his head and sighing. He stretched out, sighing contently and resting against her, lower then her now, his head resting on her stomach. He yawned, sharp fangs showing for a moment, before his mouth snapped shut.

Demitri sighed, smiling apologetically at Kristen. His voice hadn't been loud to begin with, but he supposed she was being paranoid.
"Sorry love" He mouthed, his own hand resting lightly on top of Maddie's tiny one. He glanced at Alayna, "Well, vampires aren't exactly the most cuddly, friendly creatures. We're supposed to be scary" He teased, his voice a little more then a whisper.
"I would say fine, but that would be a lie" He murmured softly, shaking his head and sighing.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 8:30 pm

Maria laughed. "The beauty of technology, it can be turned off." she said the last part somewhat forcefully before shrugging lightly. She giggled quietly at Alexi, rolling onto her back so that Alexi could rest against her stomach more comfortably. She saw him yawn, and noticed his fangs, smirking to herself. "I'm sure Jason wouldn't mind going with you if you need something." she told him quietly, her fingers brushing through his light hair gently.

Maddie mumbled in her sleep, turning her head from Krsiten's lap to face Demitri, her eyes still closed as his hand came over hers.
Kristen smiled lightly at Demitri, rolling her eyes gently. Alayna smirked at Demitri, shrugging her shoulders.
"You're the only vampire I've met. I'm still learning." Alayna murmured, making sure to keep quiet now. Looking over at Keith, Alayna smiled lightly before looking back at Demitri. She smiled sympatheticlly before shrugging.
"Yea, I know. Better than yesterday at least?" she asked, her eyes hopeful and concerned.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 8:36 pm

Alexi laughed, "Fine then" He grumbled, mocking a pout.
"I'm not actually that hungry, just to lazy to hide them right now. Why? Worried I'll bite you?" He growled playfully, nipping at her shirt, careful not to touch her skin with his fangs.

Demitri smiled at Maddie, resiting the temptation to scoop her up, that would only hurt him and then wake the child, both of which were counter productive.
"Worse if anything. I can feel it now" He murmured, he had been 'passed out' the majority of yesterday, so he didn't remember the pain as much.
"Learn faster?" He teased, Alayna had an open invite to ask him anything about vampires, just like she had one with Kristen to ask about shifters, and Keith to talk about angels, or fallen angels.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 8:47 pm

Maria grinned, shaking her head at Alexi's pout. "No. I'm worried you're going to end up like Demitri and skip out on feeding." Maria said, somewhat flatly. She pushed Alexi back against the bed, pulling her shirt from his mouth in the process, the bed groaning from the force. "You wouldn't get the chance..." Maria whispered, her own fangs slidding out in a mock warning. She grinned then, pulling away from him enough that she didn't have him pinned to the matrice anymore.

Alayna chuckled. "Take my word from it then, it was much worse yesterday." she murmured. Though she wasn't all that sure, the pain from yesterday had been excruciating, to the point where Alayna wasn't sure how Maddie dealt with it at all. Turning her attention back to Demitri, Alayna smirked, but refraimed from commenting back.
Kristen smiled, looking from Demitri to Alayna as they talked, wishing she could join them. she reached over for her glass of juice and drinking from it again. She sighed, then, trying to clear her throat again, shaking her head in frustration.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 8:52 pm

Alexi growled, his eyes narrowing playfully. Flipping over, he moved, on top of her, pinning her to the matress now.
"Oh?" He growled, his fangs touching her neck playfully, he wouldn't bite her, but he could tease her. He grinned, laughing softly, before pulling away and kissing her neck carefully, making sure not to bite her.
"Got you" He teased softly.

Keith sighed, walking over to Kristen.
"This will hurt, but you can talk after this" He was annoyed with the constant coughing, and it sounded painful. Placing his hand on her throat, he mumbled in latin, a bright, white light flared, and then, he pulled back. It was a lot easier then healing the angel blade injury, but this was still a bit tiring.
"Better?" He asked her, smiling.
Demitri rolled his eyes, "Well, now she can talk" He teased, looking at Alayna, confused.
"How would you know?" He asked her gently.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 9:05 pm

Maria's eyes went wide as Alexi moved on top of her and pinned her down, just as she had done to him. She growled, flinching away instinctivly from him, closing her eyes as he messed with her. God love... Maria murmured as he kissed her neck.
"And yet I'm the tease?" Maria asked, her eyes dark as she looked back at Alexi. Maria rolled then, Alexi still holding onto her, straight off the bed, slamming Alexi into the floor before kissing him. "I don't see how that works." Maria muttered, smiling at him, rubbing her nose against his.

Kristen was somewhat forced to look up at the ceiling as Keith's hand came at her neck. She had to fight against the impulse to move away from the angel's hand, her body going tense. Her breath caught in her throat as Keith mumbled in Latin. The scracthy pain in her throat multiplied before it disappeared. Kristen gasped, desperatly needing the air back in her lung, gratefull that her throat wasn't burning.
"God, thank you Keith." Kristen breathed, taking a few more lung-fulls of air. "Much better.." Alayna rubbed her temple gently, smiling lightly.
"I borrowed Maddie's gift last night." Alayna explained quietly. "It was...pretty...intense to say the least.." Alayna murmured.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 9:16 pm

Alexi yelped in suprised as he was tossed off the bed, landing with a loud thud on the floor. He laughed, "And this is teasing me?" He asked, his voice thick with emotion, and what can only be described as lust. He grinned, nipping at her lips playfully. "I guess we're both teases" He murmured, holding her tightly against him, not allowing any space between them.

Demitri smiled, as Keith let out a small breath, falling back onto the couch, sort of exahusted by the healing.
"You alright?" Demitri asked Keith quietly. "Yea dude, just exahusted. Two healings in like two days is exahusting" He murmured, smiling.
"Her coughing was driving me mad" He teased Kristen, while Demitri chuckled.
"Now she can yell at me though" Demitri grumbled. He glanced at Alayna, a bit weirded out by the idea of her 'borrowing' people's gifts again.
"Oh" Was all he responded, shaking his head a bit.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 9:28 pm

Maria smirked and laughed. "No, it's not. I wasn't planing it to be. That's the point" Maria murmured, inhaling sharply as he nipped at her. She licked her lips gently, making sure that he hadn't bit her hard enough to make her bleed. "No, just you." Maria said, shaking her head at him. She was aware of how tightly he was holding her over him, and how close she was to him, and the unexplainable feeling corsing through her. Maria sighed and shook her head again, her nose brushing against his because she was so close.

"I can't help it." Kristen muttered quietly. "I get sick, unlike you immortals." she looked over at Keith with sharp green eyes as he teased her before.
"And I won't yell at you so long as you stay still" Kristen whispered quietly as Maddie stirred, pulling herself closer to Kristen, moreso into her mother's lap.
Alayna smirked, chuckling as she looked between her three friends. She noticed the glance Demitri gave her and she shrugged. "I don't do it often Demitri. It was just to see what Maddie was going through. She's an empath by the way." she added, unsure if Demitri had heard her tell Kristen this ealier.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 9:41 pm

Alexi purred softly, his eyes narrowing again, suddenly he crushed her against him, his lips seeking her's almost in a desperate manner. He let his fangs slid forth again, nipping, carefully at her lips, never once drawing blood. If he did that, there would be no controlling himself, and then things could get dangerous.

Demitri laughed softly.
"Please, Kristen, remember whom you are speaking too" Asking Demitri sit still was like asking a fish not to swim or a bird not to build a nest. He sighed, smiling as Maddie moved, and he gave her hand a gentle squeeze.
"Angels" He teased the half-asleep Keith, who growled, in a vampire like manner.
"Angels are awesome" Keith finished for Demitri, glancing at Kristen and Alayna, a small smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 9:50 pm

Maria couldn't help the light moan that left her as Alexi crushed her to him, kissing her fiercely. Her arms buckled, wrapping around his head, her fingers running through his hair gently. She felt Alexi's fangs slid out and nip at her again, and Maria gasped, pulling herself away. She rolled her lips as she looked at him, shaking her head, trying to keep herself from grinning. "Why do you keep doing that?" Maria murmured, rubbing her lips gently with her fingers as she looked at him curiously.

Kristen's eyes were sharp as she turned to look at Demitri. "I know it's a lot to handle. But you have to try."
Alayna frowned, hearing the emotions and ferocity behind the statement, for all that Kristen's voice was light, almost teasing. Her eyes darted over to Keith then and she smiled lightly, standing up from the bed and walking to sit on the edge of the couch next to him. She smiled at him, pecking his forhead lightly before looking over as Maddie muttered something. Alayna didn't hear it, but it must not have been that important since Maddie soon fell back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 9:54 pm

Alexi laughed.
"Cause I like seeing your reaction, and it's sort of fun" He teased, smiling at her. It was a natural instincts for vampires to bite anyway, he was just having fun with it.
"Does it bother you? I can stop" He murmured, smiling, his entire body relaxed, odviously not in a hunting mindset or anything.

Demitri sighed. "I'll try, no promises though" He grumbled, flopping back against the blankets, not wanting to upset her even more.
"Sure" He teased Keith, turning a bit so he was facing his friend. Keith shrugged, "Hard to argue with the truth" He commented, shaking his head and grinning. Demitri rolled his eyes, "Yes, your ability to fly is oh so entertaining" He teased, the two were good enough friends, so this was fairly normal.
"Well, I'd rather have super cool wings, as opposed to I dunno, blood sucking fangs" Keith counted, smiling at Alayna.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 10:01 pm

Maria kept her face mutal, trying not to give Alexi an answer right off the back. She let her hands fall from her lips and back to Alexi's hair. She smirked, shaking her head before leaning down to kiss him again. This time, Maria repaid the favor, bitting his lip gently before pulling her lips from his. Maria grinned, still inches from his face. "Hm, I think I see what you mean." she murmured teasingly, laughing quietly.

Kristen sighed as Demitri fell back against the bed again before looking between the two, grinning. It was just like old times back at the school, only this time Demitri was present, and not off at the gym.
Alayna laughed quietly, shaking her head at the boys, leaning back against Keith gently. "Hmm, wings or fangs..." Alayna murmured. "What do you think Kristen?" Alayna grinned, seeing the old familiar gleam in the shifter's eyes as Kristen looked up.
"Why not both?" she asked quietly, smirking and shrugging then.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 10:06 pm

Alexi moaned, letting a small growl escape him.
"Damn Maria" He murmured, eyes flashing open, his eyes were thick with emotion, all good. He gripped her again, kissing her ferociously, his fangs sliding back into his mouth she he didn't bite her. He stood, pulling her with him, and carefully backing her into the wall, almost like a dramatic romance scene from a movie. His lips traveled from her lips to her neck, and then back up again.

Demitri laughed.
"Cause fangs are better" He murmured, "Not to mention awesome strength and speed" He teased, grinning at Kristen. She seemed relaxed, happy, so he didn't bother to mention that the burning had returned to his back, viciously. This felt relaxed, normal, except, normally, he wouldn't be here. He stretched out, masking his small wince with a laugh, though it was forced.
Keith noticed the change in Demitri, but didn't say anything, it was a better idea to not draw attention to his friend. He shook his head, "Wings are awesome, plus, I can heal, and do sweet stuff with angeilc magic. I win, end of story" He teased.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 10:17 pm

Maria laughed at him quietly before Alexi caught her lips again. A shudder ran through her body from his kiss and she let out what little breath she had. Maria gasped in surprise as Alexi pulled her up with him, still holding the kiss. Next thing she knew, he had her back up against a wall. Maria exahled as her back hit the wall. Her arms wrapped around Alexi's neck, holding him close to her as he kissed her lips, her neck, her lips again. Maria purred, unable to do anything else as Alexi had her lips trapped with his.

Kristen shook her head, a smile on her face as she looked back down at Maddie. Her smile fell a bit, seeing that Maddie was frowning in her sleep. Looking over at Demitri, Kristen's sharp eyes looked over him. What's wong? she murmured quietly.

Alayna smirked. "It's a tough choice..." she said shaking her head as she let it rest against Keith's shoulder. "You're both awesome in your....felid of expertese..." Alayna said, grinning up at Keith before looking over at Demitri.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 10:23 pm

Alexi pulled away, a bit, and brushed his blond bangs from his face. A small smile lit his pale lips and he sighed, grinning at her.
"Mmm" He murmured, leaning forward and pressing his forhead to her shoulder, still keeping her pinned to the wall, though, if she wanted to, she could easily move him. He sighed, cold lips pressed to the skin between her neck and shoulder, just resting there, he sighed, content, not really moving a lot.

Back's burning, a lot, but it's alright Demitri replied with a small shrug, though he winced at the movement. Damn, his entire back felt as if it were on fire, again. He glanced down at the small frown on Maddie's faced, and squeezed her had reassuringly. He hated that the little girl could feel his pain, particularly when it was so bad.
"Fair enough" Keith replied, glancing worridly at Demitri for a moment, before smiling at Alayna.
"Angels are still better though" He teased, trying to lighten the mood, and keep Alayna's attention off of Demitri. Alayna tended to fuss, and that would only serve to aggrivate the vampire.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 10:33 pm

Maria sighed deeply as Alexi pulled away from her. She rolled her lips, savoring the soft pressure from his kisses and leaning her head back against the wall. She sighed again, shiver pleasantly as Alexi rested against her shoulder, his lips pressed to her bare skin. "God Alexi..." she whispered, blinking as she looked up at the ceiling for a moment. Turning to look at Alexi, Maria grinned dangeroulsy though he couldn't see her. She nipped his ear gently before pushing him, not too roughly, away from her and towards the bed, laughing.

Kristen sighed. "If it gets like it did yesterday, you need to tell me." she muttered, remembering what Sven had told her and midly wondering where Demitri's cellphone had gone.
Maddie murmured in her sleep, her hand turning so she could lace her fingers with Demitri's before she sighed, half awake now. She could hear quiet, mumbling voices now, though she wasn't sure what they were talking about. "It's alright Maddie, go back to sleep." That was Kristen, and Maddie nodded gently, ignoring the voices and slipping away again.
Alayna smiled lightly at Keith. "Mmm." she nodded tiredly, closing her eyes for a moment as she let her body relax against Keith.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1x1 with x_fire
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: