Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

1x1 with x_fire

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

1x1 with x_fire - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 7:48 pm

Demitri nodded at Kristen.
"Well, at least put another blanket down, so you guys don't have to sit in blood" He muttered, wrinkling his nose. He watched Maddie and smiled softly, he felt sort of bad, knowing how much his physical state was effecting her, it was an awful thing for a five year old to suffer through. He sighed, leaning back against the stacked up pillows, they kept him in a half sitting postition, perfect for moving watching and conversation. He sighed, relieved as the cool pillows touched his tortured skin.

Keith laughed, "I believe it was the wheel" He murmured, "Or fire" He glanced at Maria as she cursed and nodded in understanding.
"Well call her, and if she answers explain, if not, leave a voice mail" He murmured, walking over to the sink to begin the dishes. There was something sort of surreal about watching a man, with huge wings, standing at a sink doing dishes.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 7:57 pm

Kristen nodded. That much she could do. She'd just have to wash everything later, luckily the majority of it was already dried and stained. Standing up, Kristen went to the linen closet, finding another comforter and a thick sheet before walking back into the room as Maddie fished out a movie.
"This one." she said quietly, holding up the case for Kristen to see.
"Bee movie? Alright." Kirsten said, shaking her head. Quickly, she put the movie in before taking Maddie back over to the bed. She tossed the comforter over the bed, keeping the sheet incase Maddie got cold. The little girl arranged herself so that she was laying between both Kristen and Demitri, looking up at the screen as the movie started. Laying on her stomach, Maddie folded her arms, resting her chin there. Kristen sighed with relief, glad that the child wasn't asking a thousand question, and seemed somewhat relaxed and content.

Maria nodded to Keith. "I may take your advice on that. She'll probably be pissed if I don't call.." she sighed then before pulling herself away from Alexi. She seemed to re-think her idea, because she reached for his hand and tugger along with him out of the kicthen.

Alayna turned around to face Keith as the vampire left. She looked over his wings, finding a few ruffled feathers and smoothing them out gently. "Are you really going to put that block on Maddie?" she asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 8:02 pm

"If it's alright with Kristen" Keith replied.
"She's suffering pain and emotions far beyond her years, and she should be free of them. I would like to put the block on her, it would be benificial, and it wouldn't hurt her at all. I'll talk to Kristen about it later" He murmured, smiling at Alayna.

Alexi laughed as he was tugged out of the room.
"Can't go anywhere without me?" He teased, although he was fine with the arrangment. He had no desire to be without her right now.

Demitri watched Kristen, smiling as Maddie clambered onto the bed, right between him and Kristen. He settled back against the pillows, watching the movie curiously. He glanced at Kristen over top Maddie's head and smiled a bit. He was forcing himself not to show how much pain he really was in, but for now, he was comfortable, and happy.
"So, what's this one about?" He asked, keeping his light, happy.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 8:10 pm

Alayna sighed. Keith had a good point, but it still didn't seem right to her. "Be that as it may..." she murmured, still smoothing out rouge feathers. "This is the gift she was born with. Let's say you put the block on it, and she goes on living a carefree life." she said, her voice light as she talked. "Then when you take it off of her, she's going to be overwhelemed by it. Maybe she's coming into it now because she needs time to learn how to get accustomed on her own."

"And you can?" Maria asked, pulling him quietly passed the zoned-out Jason on the floor and into the bedroom they shared. She kissed him lovingly then, grinning. "Don't act like you hate it. Or I just might start going places without you." she murmured, sitting on the bed and grinning up at him.

Kristen smiled lightly at Demitri, reaching behind Maddie to take his hand gently in her's. Turning her attention back to the movie as she heard Maddie giggle, Kristen narrowed her eyes at the screen.
"I think I've-" she coughed, using her arm to cover her mouth. "-seen this one before." she finished, with a grimaced at how sore her throat was now.
Maddie nodded in agreement to Kristen. "Yea, we watched it over the summer. It's funny." Maddie murmured, letting herself be caputred by the story.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 8:19 pm

"I know Alayna, the block would only protect her from the worst pain, like that Demitri's feeling. She'd still have to learn how to deal with it, and the block would slowly dissolve with age, so the older she gets, the more accustomed she grows, the less the block will be involved. It's not like a solid wall, it's more of a growing thing, comparable to water" He explained.

"I'm not complaining, I'm happy to be kidnapped by you" He murmured, smiling at her.
"Ha, you couldn't go places without me" He grumbled softly, smiling and shaking his head. He flopped onto the bed, watching her with a small grin, happy.

Demitri smiled as Maddie laughed and shook his head, a small smile on his face.
"Alright, I'll take your word for it" He said, grinning at Kristen as she took his hand. He lounged back against the pillows, his body relaxed, he couldn't move really at all, and he was so exahusted. He flicked his eyes to the screen, before letting them drop back to Maddie.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 8:27 pm

Alayna sighed. "Well, she didn't seem to eager about it either." she muttered, having finished Keith's wings, she let her hands fall back to her lap, watching him finish up with the dished. She sighed then, running her fingers through her hair slowly, her hand traveling to the back of her head where the thick scar was under her dark brown locks. "And nearly a week ago, I couldn't remember anything. No...I've got a whole new life..." Alayna shook her head as she murmured, letting her hand fall from her head.

"I'm not kidnapping you." Maria instisted. "You are mine and I am yours, it's allowed for me to take you as I please." she reasoned, her chin up as she wacthed Alexi fall on the bed beside her.
"Did I not just go hunting for an hour and a half?" Maria asked, looking around as if to find the answer on the ceiling or the walls before she smirked and looked back at Alexi. She was only toying with him, of course and she grinned to show him that.

Kristen smiled lightly back at Demitri, turning her eyes to the movie. Maddie seemed to be paying attention for the majority of it, but as it continued, Kristen soon realized that Maddie had put her head down, and was sleeping quietly. Kristen glanced over at the clock. It was nearly two in the afternoon.
Kristen sighed, coughing, covering her mouth in a poor attempt to keep quiet for Maddie's sake. The child hardly seemed to stir, so deep in her sleep now that she knew she was with Kristen and Demitri. Kristen sighed, letting herself fall back to the bed before looking over at Demitri.
"You okay?" she whispered, ignoring the movie that was still playing.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 8:35 pm

Keith shrugged, "I'll talk to both her and Kristen about it, we'll see" He murmured, shrugging. He turned and glanced at Alayna, "What?" He murmured, confused.
"You reclaimed your life Alayna, you didn't gain a new one, this is how you're supposed to be" He said, walking over to her and wrapping his arms around her, wondering what she was going on about. She confused him sometimes, well the majority of the time, so he waited patiently for her to explain what was going on in her mind.

Alexi laughed, "Oh, I had no idea that was the arrangement" He teased, "Yes, a long and painful hour and a half" He grumbled, smiling at her, teasing as well. She was so perfect for him, they had so much in common, but they also had a few differences, which kept things interesting.

Demitri sighed, "Alright, well, no, not alright, alive would be a better statement. I hurt, everywhere, and I have no idea what happened" He said, "I mean, you said something about posion, but I don't even remember what happened after I sent you to get Alexi" He explaiend, shaking his head and sighing.
"Oh shit" He reached for his cell phone, dialing the soccer coach's number. Quickly he explained the situation, sighing, and apologizing. Thankfully the coach was understanding, and just told him to come in when he was better.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 8:47 pm

Alayna sighed, letting the subject of Maddie's gift die down. She smiled lightly as Keith wrapped his arms around her and she took refuge in his warm arms, resting her head against his chest, listening to the smooth beating of his heart.
"It feels like a new life..." Alayna murmured into his shirt, shaking her head gently. "There are somethings that feel the same...and there are some things that still feel...different, new almost." she smiled lightly then, picking her head up from him and shrugging lightly.

Maria smirked, glad that Alexi was laughing. "Well, you were poorly informed." she shot back, grinning. It was almost like a battle of wits, between two equaily powerful opponets. "You should have considered that before you decided to have a soulmate." Maria grinned falling back on the bed, rolling onto her side to look at him.

Kristen listened to Demitri, nodding here and there. She waited until he got off the phone to try and speak.
"Alexi had no idea what was wrong." Kristen whispered. "You're back was blitering and bleeding, so he had me call Sven." Kristen swallowed then, sighing as she layed back and stared up at the ceiling, still keeping her hand in Demitri's. "I know Vlad and Sven got here, because I asked Vlad to take Maddie..." her eyes darted from place to place as she racked her mind for little details. "I...I passed out then, completely, in the hallway. Next thing I know..." Kristen grimanced, coughing before continuing. "It was dark, real dark. I was trying to find you, only you wouldn't answer me." Kristen shook her head. She wasn't sure if that was a dream, or real, or anything else. "Then, Alexi's bringing me into the bedroom, somehow I had wound up in Maddie's bed. Sven told me you had been poisned. That chick you drained at the party, and the poison in her blood stream." she looked over at thim then, wondering how he would take all of this. Her voice had never left a whisper, and towards the end it had grown harder for her to speak, still she had tried, wanting him to know everything she did.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 8:57 pm

Keith nodded. "What feels new?" He asked her curiously, he had finished cleaning the kitchen, so it was easy to scoop her up and carry her into the bedroom. Putting her on the bed, he sat down in a chair, his wings shifting so they weren't squished by the chair back.

Alexi frowned.
"Chose? As I recall, I was basically thrown into this, there was no consent" He teased, holding his hands up in mock horror.
"You didn't inform me in advanced, does this make me your prisioner?" He asked, trying his best to look pathetic.

Demitri nodded, his face going pale, "Oh" He murmured, understanding a bit now.
"It's alright love. I get it" He said, there was only one kind of posion it could have been, particularly if it was in someone's blood stream. "Wow" It struck him how close to death he had been.
"I'm sorry, I didn't hear you, I-" He swallowed a painful lump in his throat, "I was probably clsoe to dead at that point" He said, squeezing her hand. He shuddered, thinking back, he only remembered being in a dark, scary place, it had been awful.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 9:05 pm

Alayna laughed as Keith picked her up and carried her to their room. She giggled, laying on the un-made bed, rubbing her fingers over her lips as she thought. "I dunno.." she muttered then shrugging. "I can't think of anything at the moment," Alayna smiled, her eyes watching Keith as he moved to accomidate for his wings.

Maria grinned. "Ah, you were thrown, and I caught you." she said, sitting up then and laying over Alexi. Her hair fell around her as she looked down at him, rubbing her nose of his. "I think it only fair that you should be, considering I saved you from this suffering you were 'basically thrown into'" Maria said, mimicking Alexi a bit as she smirked.

Kristen bit her lip. She squeezed his hand as well, trying to smile at him reassuringly. She swallowed nodding then as he realized what had happened. That was the main reason she was so forceful with him staying still and healing. Sven wasn't hear to help if Demitri did something foolish and hurt himself while his body was still trying to heal.
"I almost found you..." Kristen whispered. "But, something pulled me back and I woke up. It scared me so bad because I though..." Kristen swallowed hard again. "I thought I had lost you...it hurt worse then when I left you for that day to get Alayna when I woke up..." She was holding back tears at this point and simply shrugged.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 9:10 pm

Keith smiled at Alayna and shook his head, "Ah" He murmured, smiling at her and flexing his wings. He coulnd't stretch his wings out to their full extent in the room, they were to large.
He stood , felxing them as much as he could, wincing a bit.
"God, I need to fly or somethhing" He murmured, thinking that was the only way he could work the kinks out.

Alexi sighed.
"Yes Ma'am, what would you have your prisioner do first?" He asked, sliding onto the floor and crouching dramatically at her feet. He knew it was just for fun, so he didn't mind teasing her.

Demitri winced as she said that.
"Nah love, I'm to tough to do that. Besides, I couldn't leave now, I have a wonderful family holding me up" He said, leaning over Maddie to Kiss her lightly.
"You can't get rid of me that easy" He teased lightly, shaking his head, trying to make light of the situation. He smiled, flicking his eyes back to the movie, distracted for a moment.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 4:21 am

Alayna fell to her side on the bed, watching Keith with a light smile on her face. Her eyes followed him as he stood up, flexing his wings again and she smiled. "It's cold outside." she reminded him, closing her eyes for a moment. The image of Keith, wings outstrecthed as he was now stayed in her mind and Alayna grinned. That was good, since she was having trouble holding images in her mind, espically when it came to drawing. Opening her eyes, Alayna looked back up at Keith with a light smile.

Maria laughed as Alexi fell to the floor in front of her. She folded her arms over her chest, tapping her cheek in mock thoughfulness as her eyes gazed at him. "For starters, you're taking Jason out next." she said, turning from him for a moment to space around, as if that weren't the fittest punishment and she was trying to find the right one. "And, as other things come to me, I'll tell you." Maria said finally, leaning back against a wall as she turned to look at him, grinning and laughing.

Kristen took a shaky breath, nodding gently to what Demitri was saying, not exactly having another choice. She saw him go to move over Maddie, and she met him half way, holding the kiss a moment longer before letting him slip back. Rolling her lips gently, Kristen smiled and her expression soften, though the tears were still being held back.
Maddie stirred lightly, rolling over in her sleep, groping around for a blanket. Kristen looked over, and let go of Demitri to toss the sheet over Maddie gently. The child mummbled thankfully, pulled the sheet over her tighter and went back to sleep. Kristen turned her eyes back to Demitri, rolling her eyes as he teased her, shaking her head. She couldn't really say anything at this point, and she settled for laying back and taking his hand in her's again.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 12:19 pm

Alexi shook his head.
"Yes Ma'am, your wish is my command" He stood up and stretched, before flopping onto the bed and laughing himself.
"Was he really that bad?" He asked Maria, more serious now.

Keith sighed, "I know, that's why I'm not going to go, even if angels don't really get cold or anything" He said with a shrug. He could still feel the effects of the cold, and he had no desire to come back with frost bite or something" He murmured.

Demitri smiled at Kristen, watching as she took care of Maddie, before catching up his hand again. He sighed, sliding lower in the pillows, tired again. He sighed again, yawning a bit, and letting his eyes slide half shut. He was exahusted, and sighed not really wanting to sleep right now, though his body was demanding it, and his back was burning, again.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 4:04 pm

Once the act was over, Maria lost it. She doubled over, laughing, holding her side as she slid to the floor, back pressed against the wall. Taking a deep breath, Maria shook her head. "God. You really are a peice of work mi amor." she said, rubbing her face before shaking her head at him as he fell to the bed again.
Maria shook her head. "No, but you promised to take him last time. I had to do that, granted because of Demitri, but still." Maria smirked and then shrugged.

Alayna smiled before nodding and laying back on the bed and sighing. She was suddenly tired, though it felt like she had only been awake a few hours. Glancing over at the clock, Alayna's eyes went wide. It was nearly five-thirty. "Man time flies..." she murmured, sighing and rubbing her face.

Kristen looked over at Demitri as he shifted around in the bed. Maddie was viturtally still, moving ever so often to get comfortable on the bed. She smiled down at Maddie for a moment before looking back at Demitri.
"You ok?" she asked quietly, clearing her throat, or at least trying, coughing quietly. She sighed, coughing again and shook her head, laying back on the bed, still watching Demitri, waiting paitently for his answer.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 4:09 pm

Alexi laughed,
"Your peice of work" He teased, sighing and shaking his head.
"Yea, I will take him, sorry about that" He murmured, sighing. Maria wasn't as good at handling new vampires, not like he and his brothers were. Sighing, he shook his head again, laughing a bit.

Keith glanced at the clock. "Wow" He murmured, shaking his head and sighing. I had no idea, time certainly is flying" He murmured, shaking his head and frowning. He shook his head, "I guess we overslept or something" He murmured, shaking his head, trying to figure out where the time went.

"Go get some juice, or cough syrup" Demitri grumbled at her, shaking his head.
"I'm alright, back is really killing me" He murmured, shaking hi head and sighing.
"Please, Kristen, go take care of your cough, I'll be here, I'm not going anywhere" He said, rolling onto his side so he was facing her, his back to the door.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 4:20 pm

Maria grinned. "I quite like the sound of that." she murmured, standing up and slidding onto the bed next to him. "My peice of work." she smirked and, looking back at him with dancing eyes.
"Yes you will." Maria said, laughing quietly before poking his chest lightly, as if to enforce her point. He knew she was terrible at these things, and he had promised ealier that he would handle Jason for those rough few steps new vampires had to take. Out of all in her Coven, Maria had been a handful, and she could hardly remember enough to firgure out how to handle a new vampire herself.

"I was up at 8 this morning." Alayna said, laughing dryly. "Unlike some peole." she turned her dark eyes on him then, they were soft and teasingly. "Can hardly blame anyone for oversleeping after yesterday..." Alayna murmured, her face growing serious as she sprawled out on the bed. Laying on her stomach, Alayna folded her arms on the comforter, resting her head on it gently, keeping her gaze on Keith.

Kristen turned her gaze to the empty cup on the bedside table. The juice had helped a good deal...medicine would do nothing for her. Shoulder's dropping, Kristen nodded sadily before pulling herself away from Demitri. It took her a while before she had enough strength to stand up and walk. She took the cup and plate downstairs, setting it in the sink before pouring herself a glass. She drained half of it there in the kicthen, coughing again, but sighing with relief as the juice quelled her burning throat. Filling the cup again, Kristen went back upstairs.
She couldn't be away for long, not after what happened. Taking small sips of the juice when she needed too, Kristen slid back onto the bed, grinning. She turned Demitri gently to look at his back, wondering if she could change the bandages again.
"Still burns?" she murmured, glad that at least Maddie was still sleeping soundly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 4:25 pm

Alexi laughed, and nodded.
"I will, I will" He said, batting at her hand, as if he were fending her off.
"Of course you do" he teased, smiling at her and shaking his head. He stretched out on the bed, wondering how everyone else was doing.

Keith sighed, "Not my fault, Maddie's bed isn't exactly comfortable" He grumbled, though he laughed.
"Yea" He frowned, wondering how Demitri was, he hadn't looked to good when he and Maddie had taken Kristen her breakfast.

"Yea, stings too" Demitri responded, rolling onto his stomach, the blanket was stuck to his back, which was irritating, and he shook his head. He stretched out, looking at Kristen, his head rested on his crossed arms, tilted to watch her.
"It'll take awhile, burns don't heal well on vampires" He murmured, frowning. He had no idea how long, not many vampires survived burn related injuries.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 4:33 pm

"Good." Maria murmured, laying back and resting her head on Alexi's chest. She purred quietly, loving the feeling of being so close to him. She wasn't exactly tired, but it felt good to relax, espically with Alexi. Her eyes flickered for a moment, before she closed them completely.

"Well, now you can sleep here, in a bigger, more comfortable bed." Alayna said, smiling and giggling, shaking her head. She saw him frown, and her smile soon fell. "Something wrong?" she asked quietly. Maddie's gift had entirely left her at this point, and she was back to trying to firgure out facial expressions.

Kristen stood up then, going to bathroom and running a small towel under freezing cold water. She came back, wordlessly, sitting next to Demitri and pressing the cold towel lightly against his burns. Alexi had said this would help. Water ran from the towel, since Kristen hadn't bothered on strining it out of anything.
"Better?" she asked, dapping the burns gently.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 4:37 pm

Alexi smiled, wrapping his arms around Maria and holding her lightly against his side. It was nice, just relaxing, it was a change of pace.
"I can't believe it took so long for this to happen" He grumbled, how could something so perfect, take so darn long?

Keith noddded, "Yea, just wondering how Kristen and Demitri are doing. He looked seriously beat up when Maddie and I brought up Kristen's breakfast" He explained, smiling at her.
"Nothing's really wrong though, I was just thinking about them" He said, sihghing and shaking his head.

Demitri purred, "Mhmm" He murmured, it felt so good.
"That feels so nice" He murmured, sighing and pressing his face into his arms, enjoying the coolness.
"Thank you" He murmured, he didn't want her wearing herself out though, and he could survive without this, though, damn it felt good.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 5:06 pm

Maria smiled lightly, her eyes closing as Alexi's arm came around her. "You do realize its been nearly a decade since I last saw you..." she said, picking her head up gently. She placed a hand on his chest, resting her chin on it, her eyes still on him. "A lot can happen in ten years...though.." Maria frowned then, slightly dramatic. "I don't remember much...I hardly rested, so it was like one long day for me..." she shrugged then, letting the moment leave her as she looked back at Alexi.

Alayna listened to Keith, nodding gently. "Well, he almost died Keith.." she whispered quietly, shuddering at the memory of the pain that had vibrated down from the couple. Her mood lightened as Keith smiled at her and she found herself smiling back.
"Alright love." she murmured, closing her eyes again.

Kristen smiled, hearing Demitri purr. She ignored the throbbing numbness in her fingertips as she continued to dab at the numours burns Demitri had on his back. She made sure to leave the towel over a few of the worse burns for a longer moment then the minor ones.
"Good." she murmured quietly, always quietly now. It kept her throat from closing up on her again. Kristen coughed for a moment shaking her head and reaching over Maddie to take a quick swig from her juice before sitting back again and tending to Demitri.

Last edited by mystikmage on Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 5:11 pm

Alexi nodded.
"I know, I wasn't exactly calm in the last decade either, I guess that was fate telling us to get back together" He said with a small smile. He rememebered never being able to sit still, it had been insane. Sighing, he cuddled against her, it was relaxing.

Keith nodded.
"I know" He murmured, wincing.
"We should go check on them, see if they need anything" Alayna had yet to see Demitri anyway, and she probably wanted to talk to Kristen. Sighing, he rose up, holding out his hand to her.

Demitri sighed, eyes flickering for a moment, before a relaxed breath escaped him, tired. He wanted to sleep, but since he couldn't, he settled for that zoned out state, half awake, paying attention to her, but also sort of out of it. He purred again, the cool water felt good against his tortured skin, it was incredible, the soothing that just cool water could bring.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 5:38 pm

"Mmm.." Maria purred as Alexi pulled her closer, cuddling against her. "Oh really?" she murmured, looking up at Alexi with a slightly tired and lazy gaze. That was news to her. Maria had pretty much been all over the place in her restless streak, causing trouble for Carlos, and to a small extension her whole coven. Carlos and Keith had mentioned it here and there, but Maria had never really said yes or no to anything.

Alayna groaned sarcastically. She had just gotten comfortable too. Sighing, Alayna smiled to show Keith she was just joking, taking his hand as she slid from the bed. Rubbing her face, Alayna Keith out of the room and down the hallway. She was a bit eager to see how the two were doing, and how Maddie was. Alayna firgured the child had stayed with Kristen and Demitri since she hadn't seen her since breakfast.

Kristen turned her head, hearing Alayna and Keith on the stairs. She pulled the towel away from Demitri's back, which was now glistening a bit with the cold water. Glancing back at Demitri, Kristen smiled seeing that the vampire was practically out. That was good, he needed to rest, give his body time to heal itself.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 5:44 pm

"Yea, dragged Vlad and Sven around with me, went all over the place. Ended up in Africa at one point, flew to the states to see Demitri at school, back again. I was content in any one place. Drove them crazy, Vlad threatened to lock me in a closet a few times, but I couldn't help it. I had to keep moving" He laughed, now, he was totally calm, no restlessness or anything.

Keith laughed and led Alayna up the stairs, opening the door after a quick knock.
"Hey" He said, wincing at the sight of Demitri's destroyed back. The vampire looked passed out, and Maddie was sound asleep curled against him. Shaking his head, he sat down on the couch, "How is he?" He murmured, keeping his voice quiet not to wake the two sleeping figures.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 5:54 pm

Maria's eyes slowly went wide as she listened to Alexi. "That sounds familiar.." she muttered. "Only Carlos wouldn't let me leave Britian and threathened to keep me in the basement...." she let her sentence trail off, putting her head back down on Alexi's chest. After Carlos had stopped Maria from leaving, things had gotten much worse.

Kristen smiled lightly as Keith and Alayna stepped into the room. She waved gently, putting the damp cloth down on the bedsheets. She didn't care much for the bed at this point, everything would be cleaned after this was over.
Looking at Keith before at Demitri, Kristen shrugged and nodded. Alayna frowned, realizing that Kristen wasn't talking.
"Are you alright?" Alayna asked. Kristen tapped her throat gently before taking a small sip from her full glass. She coughed, and Alayna winced.
"Can't talk..." Kristen rasped, shrugging again.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 6:02 pm

Alexi wrapped his arms around her.
"Oh?" He asked, he hadn't heard about this, it was new to him. He kissed her lightly, worried.
"Did something happen?" He asked her worridly, keeping his arms wrapped around her, holding her against his chest. He had seen the expression on her face change, something was bothering her, he could tell.

Keith nodded, wincing.
"Alright" He said, sighing tiredly.
"Well do you mind if we hang out? Just shake your head or nod to answer" He murmured, grinning at Kristen. Standing, he strode across the room, bending over Demitri's back, wincing. The burns looked angry, third degree would be the human comparison. He winced, blood had done this, posioned blood.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1x1 with x_fire
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: